Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan (3289 Views)

The Catholic Easter Vigil Mass "Exsultet": Worshipping God or Satan? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Alex O wetin I do you??.......

I thought we were freinds....cheesy

Sharaap angry

Ocultic christian.
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by ijawkid(m): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sharaap angry

Ocultic christian.

Sociopath heathen...grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Sociopath heathen...grin

Does not follow wink
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2012
Bélla3: HAHAHAHAKIKIKIKI. my belle o!

BUZUGEE! YOU DON COME AGAIN!
grin grin JUST KEEPING IT REAL HUN. LOGICBOY IS A CABIN BISCUIT ADDICT LOLZ. TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YA
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2012
lepasharon: 200 weeks ke? Who told you this
ITS A DEFINITE FACT. EVERYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN HAS TO HAPPEN UNDER OBAMAS SECOND TERM IN OFFFICE. WHICH IS 4 YEARS OR ROUGHLY 200 PLUS WEEKS. IF YOU STUDY THE GENTILE EMPIRES THAT HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD, THERE IS A METHOD TO ALL THE MADNESS.
BABYLON-HAMITIC
MEDIO-PERSIAN-JAPHETIC
GREEK-SHEMETIC

THOSE ARE THE HORNS ( STRENGTH ) OF THE GENTILE EMPIRES UNDER THE 3 'SONS' OF HAM. AND THEN AFTER THOSE 3 EMPIRES, THE FINAL EMPIRE IS CULLED FROM THE WICKED SIDE OF NEGROS, THE PROVERBIAL JACOB ABD ESAU TWINS FIGHTING IN THE WOMB. THE PROVERBIAL CAIN KILLING ABEL AND THEN BANISHED INTO MT SEIR AS A VAGABOND OF THE EARTH. THE WICKED PART OF ISRAEL WHOSE MELANIN WAS TAKEN AS 'THE MARK OF CAIN'. THE CAUCASIAN MAN OR THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THIS IS THE FINAL EMPIRE ON EARTH INSTITUTED FOR THAT INTENSE AND HARSH PURIFICATION WHICH THEY DID A GOOD JOB OFF ( SLAVERY, COLONIALISM, KILLING STEALING DESTROYING UNFAIR-TRADE ETC ETC ). THIS IS THE EMPIRE THAT IS CALLED THE LEOPARD IN REVELATIONS 13 VS 2. SCRIPTURE SAYS AFTER THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS ENDED WILL MY KINGDOM BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH ( OF WHICH AMERICA IS AN OFFSHOOT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. AMERICA AND EUROPE ) AND THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE BUT A SHORT TIME. THE LORD HAS BROUGHT THE MAN WHO STARTED THE GENTILE ERA ON EARTH TO END IT. NIMROD THE HAMITE IN THE REINCARNATION ( OBAMA ). IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT HIS NAME IS NIMROD. IT MEANS ' LEOPARD SUBDUER' IN HEBREW. THE LEOPARD IS THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE. NIMROD HAS COME TO END WHAT HE STARTED ( ALL THIS IS CONTROLLED BY THE LORD OF COURSE. THE HEART OF THE KING IS CONTROLLED BY THE LORD ). AND SEEING AS HE IS IN HIS SECOND TERM AND THERE WILL BE NO THIRD TERM, THAT MEANS THIS WORLD AS WE KNOW IT HAS LESS THAN 4 YEARS LEFT. AND IF YOU LOOK ALL AROUND YOU IT IS EVIDENT. EARTHQUAKE IN DIVERSE PLACES, WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS. IRAN AND AMERICA GEARING UP FOR ARMAGEDDON WW3. PEOPLE HAVE BECOME LOVERS OF THEMSELVES. THE LOVE OF MANY HAS WAXED COLD. TECHNOLOGY HAS INCREASED. THE LAST PROPHESY IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL HAPPENED LAST YEAR ( LIBYA GETTING ATTACKED FOR THE PRECIOUS THING IT HAS UNDER THE GROUND >>>OIL ), SIGHTINGS OF MANY UFOS ( THE CHARIOTS OF GOD ), LOTS OF ECONOMIC WOES IN BABYLON (AMERICA) HUN, WE GOT AT MOST 200 WEEKS LEFT BEFORE THIS BITTCHHH IS UP IN FLAMES. wink
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin THAT HE WAS. A LAZY ASSSSSS PROFESSED CATHOLIC HEATHEN. HE SPENT THE WHOLE 24 YEARS SWINGING INCENSE LAMPS, EATING SACRAMENTAL CABIN BISCUITS AND DRINKING RIBENA. I BET HE NEVER OPENED THE BIBLE ONCE IN THOSE 24 YEARS. HE WAS THERE FOR THE FREE CABIN BISCUITS grin grin grin

grin grin grin

that is what "longer throat" can cause.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2012
alexleo:
Pls ignore him. Jesus is coming soon but we dont know the time and day. Just be prepared by giving your life to him and walking with him in holiness.
YOU DO ERR. SCRIPTURE SAYS NO ONE KNOWS THE PARTICULAR DAY OR HOUR BUT IF YOU MEASURE THE TIMES AND BE CIRCUMSPECT DILIGENTLY AND WATCH THE SIGNS AND PROPHESY, YOU WILL KNOW THE PERIOD. NOT THE EXACT DAY OR TIME BUT YOU WILL KNOW THE TIME-SPAN >>>> LESS THAN 200 WEEKS. NIMROD HAS 4 MORE YEARS TO SUBDUE THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. HE IS THE LEOPARD ( REVELATION 13 VS 2 ) SUBDUER. HE DID USHER IN THE GENTILE ERA AND WILL END IT. THE LORD DEALS IN COMPLETION ( 7 )
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Sociopath heathen...grin
grin grin grin THAT HE IS
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

grin grin grin

that is what "longer throat" can cause.
grin grin grin CANT SAY I EXACTLY BLAME HIM. CABIN BISCUITS DO TASTE HELLA NICE. ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE STILL CRUNCHY AND YOU SPREAD BUTTER ON THEM. I BET YOU UNDER LOGICBOYS WHITE GARMENTS HE HID A TUB OF BUTTER ANYTIME HE WENT TO CHURCH FOR THE CABIN BISCUITS SACRAMENTS. LONGTHROAT HEATHEN grin grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin JUST KEEPING IT REAL HUN. LOGICBOY IS A CABIN BISCUIT ADDICT LOLZ. TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YA

May be he left them when he got some money to buy crackers biscuit.
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

May be he left them when he got some money to buy crackers biscuit.
YOU RIGHT. THATS ONE OF THE SIGNS OF A HEATHEN. THEY LACK LOYALTY. AS SOON AS HIS SITUATION IMPROVED AND HE HAD ENOUGH MONEY FOR AN UPGRADE TO JACOBS CREAM CRACKERS, HE LEFT THE CHURCH FASTER THAN USAIN BOLT CAN RUN. THESE HEATHENS ARE NOT VERY LOYAL. SCRIPTURE DO SAY THEY ARE CORRUPT. I BELIEVE IT IS IN ISAIAH 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. <<<< EVEN SCRIPTURE KNOW HE IS A CORRUPT CABIN EATING HEATHEN grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin CANT SAY I EXACTLY BLAME HIM. CABIN BISCUITS DO TASTE HELLA NICE. ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE STILL CRUNCHY AND YOU SPREAD BUTTER ON THEM. I BET YOU UNDER LOGICBOYS WHITE GARMENTS HE HID A TUB OF BUTTER ANYTIME HE WENT TO CHURCH FOR THE CABIN BISCUITS SACRAMENTS. LONGTHROAT HEATHEN grin grin

lol...

You no go kill me abeg.
grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by plappville(f): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. SCRIPTURE SAYS NO ONE KNOWS THE PARTICULAR DAY OR HOUR BUT IF YOU MEASURE THE TIMES AND BE CIRCUMSPECT DILIGENTLY AND WATCH THE SIGNS AND PROPHESY, YOU WILL KNOW THE PERIOD. NOT THE EXACT DAY OR TIME BUT YOU WILL KNOW THE TIME-SPAN >>>> LESS THAN 200 WEEKS. NIMROD HAS 4 MORE YEARS TO SUBDUE THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. HE IS THE LEOPARD ( REVELATION 13 VS 2 ) SUBDUER. HE DID USHER IN THE GENTILE ERA AND WILL END IT. THE LORD DEALS IN COMPLETION ( 7 )

True talk. Apart from you prediction, i believe as a Christians we ought to be ever ready. The signs are so plain this days in the air!

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: YOU RIGHT. THATS ONE OF THE SIGNS OF A HEATHEN. THEY LACK LOYALTY. AS SOON AS HIS SITUATION IMPROVED AND HE HAD ENOUGH MONEY FOR AN UPGRADE TO JACOBS CREAM CRACKERS, HE LEFT THE CHURCH FASTER THAN USAIN BOLT CAN RUN. THESE HEATHENS ARE NOT VERY LOYAL. SCRIPTURE DO SAY THEY ARE CORRUPT. I BELIEVE IT IS IN ISAIAH 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. <<<< EVEN SCRIPTURE KNOW HE IS A CORRUPT CABIN EATING HEATHEN grin

Don't you see the way he is telling people "sharaaap" like a big man?

His boldness is increasing is increasing astronomically everyday. I wonder if he is now buying digestive biscuit.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

lol...

You no go kill me abeg.
grin
grin grin grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2012
plappville:

True talk. Apart from you prediction, i believe as a Christians we ought to be ever ready. The signs are so plain this days in the air!
YOU KNOW IT HUN. EVEN STEVIE WONDER CAN SEE THE SIGNS. ITS OBVIOUS SOMETHING OMINOUS IS IN THE AIR. I CAN FEEL IT. IT IS PALPABLE.
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

Don't you see the way he is tell people "sharaaap" like a big man?

His boldness is increasing is increasing astronomically everyday. I wonder if he is now buying digestive biscuit.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NOW THAT WOULD BE A SUPER-UPGRADE. DIGESTIVES DO TASTE HELLA NICE BRAH. MCVITIES, THAT IS
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2012
All of una don craze!

See how these guyz are using biscuit to finish my life!

Ijawkid, come to my rescue!

2 Likes

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03: All of una don craze!

these guys no well I swear(LWKm) but if wetin dem talk na true you no try at all. You become atheist because you get money buy biscuit. Bros I shame for you.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mee234:
these guys no well I swear(LWKm) but if wetin dem talk na true you no try at all. You become atheist because you get money buy biscuit. Bros I shame for you.

Cabon biscuit price hasnt gone up like garri cheesy
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Cabon biscuit price hasnt gone up like garri cheesy
the price cabin biscuit is not in question but rather your loyalty. They alleged you abandoned Christianity as soon as you could afford to buy yourself some biscuit.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by ijawkid(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lmao....grin.....

@logicboy........oya tell me sorry first before I go gree save you from my twin brother hand......lol......
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mee234:
the price cabin biscuit is not in question but rather your loyalty. They alleged you abandoned Christianity as soon as you could afford to buy yourself some biscuit.

Is it my fault? They claimed that they were giving the bread of life and all I got was cabin biscuit. As soon as I tasted digestives, there was no going back wink

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
ijawkid: Lmao....grin.....

@logicboy........oya tell me sorry first before I go gree save you from my twin brother hand......lol......

You can't save him. We have videos and pictures of him at the church backyard where he was enjoying the cabin biscuit and butter.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Is it my fault? They claimed that they were giving the bread of life and all I got was cabin biscuit. As soon as I tasted digestives, there was no going back wink

grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

You can't save him. We have videos and pictures of him at the church backyard where he was enjoying the cabin biscuit and butter.

Ah, the good old days as an altar boy grin grin grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03: All of una don craze!

Mee234:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
ijawkid: Lmao....grin.....

grin grin grin EVEN HIS MENTOR, BAAL, CANT SAVE HIM FROM MY HAND LOLZ
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin EVEN HIS MENTOR, BAAL, CANT SAVE HIM FROM MY HAND LOLZ

I prefer Belzeebub
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin JUST KEEPING IT REAL HUN. LOGICBOY IS A CABIN BISCUIT ADDICT LOLZ. TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YA
All is well and after reading this thread even bettergringrin.

This has to be the most hilarious thread ever on Religion section.

Logicboy, accept my condolance:-) gringrin. Cabin bisciut? Hahahahahahahagringrin.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

I prefer Belzeebub
BEELZEBUB IT IS wink . BRUV HOW THAT COLD IN ENGLAND ? I BET YOU WISH YOU WAS EATING PEPPERSOUP IN SOME NAIJA JOINT NOW. THE COLD IS BLOODY

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bélla3: All is well and after reading this thread even bettergringrin.

This has to be the most hilarious thread ever on Religion section.

Logicboy, accept my condolance:-) gringrin. Cabin bisciut? Hahahahahahahagringrin.
LOL LAUGHTER THEY SAY IS THE BEST MEDICINE HUN wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help / Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? / Area 51 Aliens Pictures And Videos (nov 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.