Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30565 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Sunofgod(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
BY AUSTIN OGWUDA & FESTUS AHON

ASABA- Gunmen Sunday abducted the mother of the Minister of Finance, Prof Okonjo-Iweala in Ogwahi-Uku, Delta State.

Okonjo-Iweala’s mother who is the wife of His Majesty, Professor Chukwuka Aninshi Okonjo Agbogidi, the reigning Obi of Ogwashi-Uku kingdom was kidnapped Sunday at about 1:30 pm from the husband’s palace at Ogbe-Ofu quarters in Ogwahi-Uku by eight gunmen who stormed the palace in two Audi cars.

It could not be immediately ascertained if security men were at the palace when she was kidnapped.

Delta State police public relations officer, PPRO, Mr. Charles Muka in his reaction said “yes, we (police) have got the information on the kidnap and we have also got information that will lead to the arrest of the hoodlums”.

According to a dependable source, the woman who is a trained medical doctor and a professor was pushed into one of the Audi cars and driven to an unknown destination.

The source, who pleaded anonymity, said security agents have been drafted to the palace for fear of the unknown.

A senior police officer in the State who pleaded anonymity however said that massive manhunt has commenced to rescue the Queen of Ogwashi-Uku.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/breaking-news-okonjo-iweala-mother-kidnapped/
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
These greedy kidnappers never learn do they?

They didn't see what happened to the kidnappers of Arthur Ezes brother? Their greed and increased feeling of invincibility will be their undoing!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
good news,they should demand for 1billion naira

24 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Intresting movie will start soon.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Akshow: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
never knew i could one day support kidnappers. Way to go guys! Make Una kidnap her papa, uncle, cousin, nephew plus shudrens join.

24 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by floriana(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sun of god: BY AUSTIN OGWUDA & FESTUS AHON

ASABA- Gunmen Sunday abducted the mother of the Minister of Finance, Prof Okonjo-Iweala in Ogwahi-Uku, Delta State.

Okonjo-Iweala’s mother who is the wife of His Majesty, Professor Chukwuka Aninshi Okonjo Agbogidi, the reigning Obi of Ogwashi-Uku kingdom was kidnapped Sunday at about 1:30 pm from the husband’s palace at Ogbe-Ofu quarters in Ogwahi-Uku by eight gunmen who stormed the palace in two Audi cars.

It could not be immediately ascertained if security men were at the palace when she was kidnapped.

Delta State police public relations officer, PPRO, Mr. Charles Muka in his reaction said “yes, we (police) have got the information on the kidnap and we have also got information that will lead to the arrest of the hoodlums”.

According to a dependable source, the woman who is a trained medical doctor and a professor was pushed into one of the Audi cars and driven to an unknown destination.

The source, who pleaded anonymity, said security agents have been drafted to the palace for fear of the unknown.

A senior police officer in the State who pleaded anonymity however said that massive manhunt has commenced to rescue the Queen of Ogwashi-Uku.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/breaking-news-okonjo-iweala-mother-kidnapped/
Ngozi is from a well read family. No wonder she's a PhD holder too. She nearly got the world bank job last year if not for Obama.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abbeycial: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
So d rich also cry? Poor mama,i pray dey get to rescue ha soonest. Damn boyz aint smiling ooo nd i hope d presidency wld nt be next in line!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abbeycial: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
So d rich also cry? Poor mama,i pray dey get to rescue ha soonest. Damn boyz aint smiling ooo nd i hope d presidency wld nt be d next in line!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by cap28: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
nice one cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by modicum: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
I have always said that perhaps if our top leaders are the ones facing the threat of Boko Haram and other violent groups that just maybe the security policies would be handled differently.We know that instead of building state of the art hospitals in Nigeria, these vision-less leaders prefer traveling overseas, I wonder how they would handle the threat of violence once the violence start to hit them directly...!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
angry angryMay God bless the kidnappers.they should shift their attention to those criminals who rip off this country.They shouldn't be spared.since they don't wanna fight against kidnapping,they should also feel the pain.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by tpia1: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
and now what happens with the ogwashi uku carnival coming up on dec 24th:

http://blackdrum.tv/events/The%20OGWASHI-UKWU%20carnival%202012/44.html

una no go return the 82 year old grandma sharp sharp?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by meksroland: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
See money for xmas!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by UfuomaUN(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira
You just spoke my mind.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Ice4jez(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
I think say na retardeen mama self .i won began dance azonto

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by andyanders: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2012

Very bad comment. How will you wish your mother to be kidnapped? Do not wish others what you don't wish yourself.

33 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by cap28: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2012

i think $18 billion would be a nice start cos thats how much the biatch transferred into the hands of the paris club from nigeria's foreign reserves in collusion with that ba.stard Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by UfuomaUN(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sun of god: BY AUSTIN OGWUDA & FESTUS AHON

This is goodnews! cool cool cool cool cool cool...at least she'll have a taste of what it feels like to be at the mercy of criminals...na so nemesis go dey follow dem every day
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Abagworo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2012

Why the hatred?

11 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Policewoman(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: angry angryMay God bless the kidnappers.they should shift their attention to those criminals who rip off this country.They shouldn't be spared.since they don't wanna fight against kidnapping,they should also feel the pain.

See how shallow your thinking faculty is. So Okonjo Iweala is now the chief security officer nde?

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Archmed(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
floriana:
Ngozi is from a well read family. No wonder she's a PhD holder too. She nearly got the world bank job last year if not for Obama.
Wow..this is a good source of information that will help the Police to unravel the mystery behind the kidnap..Thanks Man!

15 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mrkels(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
Didn't read the whole story, but am kinda glad it happened, though I would have prefered them to kidnap the state governor of delta state himself, I mean what we need now is to start the kidnapping and then lynching of corrupt leaders and politicians. That's the only way the long awaited revolution of this failed state called nigeria would begin. Nonesense.

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by jhydebaba(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
Big fish in da hook. What is the market value
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mrkels(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Archmed: Wow..this is a good source of information that will help the Police to unravel the mystery behind the kidnap..Thanks Man!
Lwkmd...guy which way na?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Redmosquito(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Minion: Dark God! Ngozi's mum has been kidnapped! Many rejoice, for she will be forced to pay billions in ransom
Hades: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala! Pay ransom?! Petty dreamers! If I hear! That woman pay ransom?! Haven't you seen where kidnappers starve to death?! These kidnappers will only see the money in their nightmares and imaginations, nowhere else!
Minion: My Lord! I dont think you heard me right!

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by earthgreeners(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
Brilliant Kidnapper...........

That Village called Ogwashi uku, Aniocha South Local Government . light no dey that village ooooooooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by bowee4u: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
I am begining to enjoy the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Princess Remi, Femi Fani-Kayode's Daughter Graduates From School / Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.