Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,385 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30606 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet02: Thank you my brother. You must have been living under the rock. Is there any sane person who will support untold hardship on an citizen because of the failure of her and others in power?

Is it the fault of average Nigerians that none of our four refineries is functioning at 50% capacity despite the fact that OKONJO IWEALA was the one paying out billions of naira meant for the Turn Around Maintenance of this refineries year in year out?
Don't make me vex.
This thread is not to vindicate or criminalize NOI, thats why I said you are sick. An 85yrs old woman, an academic who has tutored thousands of people has just been kidnapped and you play sick politics about it ? You are sick!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ayoola2002(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
omo_to_dun: I am very happy at the turn of events in my native country. This is one of the best news I have received in a long time. Not only can Nigeria boast of a proliferation of churches, men of God with jets, and corrupt politicians, she can now boast of seasoned kidnappers. Indeed, we are the giant of Africa.

@ kidnappers
Get a good doctor to cater for mama so that nothing untoward would happen to her. The healthier she is the more money you will make. Put her in an air-conditioned room, regale her with exquisite viands, and occupy her with Nollywood movies. She may even negotiate a good deal on your behalf. May Obatala continue to favor you and provide profitable kidnappees for other poor kidnappers.

1000 Likes.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2012
ilugunboy:

Quit calling it what it is not...who ever did it..did it to get ransom money! Don't mislead people here pls.
How i wish those people will not demand for money. They should simply tell iweala to Tell Nigerians what happened to the billions of Naira she has released all this years for the TAM of our Refineries,
They should demand to know why Nigeria is importing Refined Petroleum products while almost other OPEC countries are exporting it?
They should demand why all the palliative measures this heartless woman promised them when the subsidy was removed have not been implemented?
They should ask this bingo why She is going around looking for World bank loans that will eventually end up in private pockets?
They should ask her why she paid billions of naira to unregistered companies?
They should not ask for any money.
They will eventually got arrested if they try to gain from this financialy.
That is if that is not their aim in the first instance.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2012
Watch me smiley yes to revolutionary kidnappers kiss can't stop me now
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2012
leomaxx: This thread is not to vindicate or criminalize NOI, thats why I said you are sick. An 85yrs old woman, an academic who has tutored thousands of people has just been kidnapped and you play sick politics about it ? You are sick!
You need mental rehabilitation.
I will advise you head to Yaba left right now, because if you enter market now, safe journey be that.
An academic who tutored her child to be fraudulent deserve no pity. Though i will have been happy if okonjo has been the one kidnapped, taken to the woods and Bullets Rained on her fraudulent box.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: How i wish those people will not demand for money. They should simply tell iweala to Tell Nigerians what happened to the billions of Naira she has released all this years for the TAM of our Refineries,
They should demand to know why Nigeria is importing Refined Petroleum products while almost other OPEC countries are exporting it?
They should demand why all the palliative measures this heartless woman promised them when the subsidy was removed have not been implemented?
They should ask this bingo why She is going around looking for World bank loans that will eventually end up in private pockets?
They should ask her why she pIaid billions of naira to unregistered companies?

Maybe if that happens..we will know they are on a good cause..but I can confidently tell you that is not gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: How i wish those people will not demand for money. They should simply tell iweala to Tell Nigerians what happened to the billions of Naira she has released all this years for the TAM of our Refineries,
They should ask her why she paid billions of naira to unregistered companies?

Little rabbit, Stop politicizing criminality. Kidnappers deserve death by firing squad.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: You need mental rehabilitation.
I will advise you head to Yaba left right now, because if you enter market now, safe journey be that.
An academic who tutored her child to be fraudulent deserve no pity. Though i will have been happy if okonjo has been the one kidnapped, taken to the woods and Bullets Rained on her fraudulent box.
You need structural mental adjustment. You are sick.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2012
leomaxx: You need structural mental adjustment. You are sick.
Ediot. Propellant of fake professors of economics.
Enough of using Africa's Birthright to develop Western world. Your sister is an imperialistic agent.
Damm you

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by pressongodsay(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2012
one mans door closes anoda mans door open. Abeg dem don put money for who see where dem keep am for bush, so make i go carry my bag begin do ultimate search oo.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by trolling(m): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2012
that country is cursed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2012
andyanders:

Very bad comment. How will you wish your mother to be kidnapped? Do not wish others what you don't wish yourself.

Oga look make u no dey form saint here,wetin be ur own say sm guys just wan use d woman raise small money 4 themselves.D family has wat it takes to pay wateva ransom,so just chill and wish them (luck) afterall dis d first time they ar rememberin d family.Na wen dey cm kidnap poor ones u go begin hapi?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2012
leomaxx:

Little rabbit, Stop politicizing criminality. Kidnappers deserve death by firing squad.
Village Ape, stop politizing Monumental Corruption and looting of our future.

Looters deserve to be kidnapped and fed to hungry beast.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2012
So if kidnappers deserves to be killed what about corrupt officials that didn't provide jobs for these kidnappers please. Because I am comfortable with the position or what ever I have does not mean others are comfortable as well please stop thinking from your own position please . Its a selfish way of thinking. Say that to the corrupt thieving officials pls

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: Ediot. Propellant of fake professors of economics.
Enough of using Africa's Birthright to develop Western world. Your sister is an imperialistic agent.
Damm you
You are against successful people. The fact that you are poor does not mean you should hate every wealthy person out there. Poor people always think that the rich is the reason they are poor, not knowing that putting 100,000 hours of their lives into watching TV alone is enough to make them poor. Shame on you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by yohannazack(m): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=onatisi]good news,they should demand for 1billion naira[/quote
one 1bn is too small na, let dem demand 1trn dollars sef. But, na our subsidy money them go take pay the kidnappers o. I pity d innoncent old woman sha.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2012
leomaxx: You are against successful people. The fact that you are poor does not mean you should hate every wealthy person out there. Poor people always think that the rich is the reason they are poor, not knowing that putting 100,000 hours of their lives into watching TV alone is enough to make them poor. Shame on you.
Poor ke?
I can feed your entire lineage till thy kingdom come.
Omo am not a wretched diasporan like you bingo.
Get a life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by greatgod2012(f): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2012
omo_to_dun: I am very happy at the turn of events in my native country. This is one of the best news I have received in a long time. Not only can Nigeria boast of a proliferation of churches, men of God with jets, and corrupt politicians, she can now boast of seasoned kidnappers. Indeed, we are the giant of Africa.

@ kidnappers
Get a good doctor to cater for mama so that nothing untoward would happen to her. The healthier she is the more money you will make. Put her in an air-conditioned room, regale her with exquisite viands, and occupy her with Nollywood movies. She may even negotiate a good deal on your behalf. May Obatala continue to favor you and provide profitable kidnappees for other poor kidnappers.

from this, u seems to know how they carry out their operations, Hope you are not one of them?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 10, 2012
The people that deserve to be kidnapped are the likes of faruk, otedola, sanusi ............etc. Not some old woman in some village.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by westreign(m): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2012
This isnt funny at all, why the old woman? instead go catch ngozi herself and leave her old mother alone. Nigerian shouldnt support this at all, i suggest, they go for the looters directly instead of family members.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: Poor ke?
I can feed your entire lineage till thy kingdom come.
Omo am not a wretched diasporan like you bingo.
Get a life.
You sound broke and poor my dear. I can swear that you havent seen 10 digits in your account since you were born. I can swear! We talking money and you are talking feeding, only poor people talk about feeding. Rich people talk about toys

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2012
Give me just $1 billion I 'll get 25 million Nigerian youth's working yet this so called economic s professor can't look for away to create jobs to bring peace to the land . I still don't think her mum should have been kidnaped she should .

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2012
leomaxx: You sound broke and poor my dear. I can swear that you havent seen 10 digits in your account since you were born. I can swear!
Ten digit?
Emi Omo Abule Sowo!
Aja lo ma je owo to fi type yen.
Me, the Royal Prince of Gbagura Kingdom of Egbaland.
Kudi has never been our problem.
Gba be!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2012
If I see my friends doing somethin that is not good I would advice them not join them . All this are impact s of corruption that she is part of about the impact of . She lived in America for a long period of time . She knows how things are been run there . I just don't get how she would nt be part of corruption which was why Obama opposed her for the world bank job it's not fifa president you no. She could have brought a change to the system. We would have supported her no matter what. For you all that think you can buy security I feel sorry for you trust no one . One day the security will turn on you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 12:44am On Dec 10, 2012
This is my last message to you Ediot. Get a life.
Fighting for crumbs falling off the table is Laziness.
Don't forget to go to Yaba left for necessary mental examination, comprehensive mental isolation and subsequent mental Rehabilitation, surgery and post surgery treatment.
Freaking Village Ape.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Classicalman(m): 12:47am On Dec 10, 2012
cap28:

this "innocent old woman" was one of many beneficiaries of the money Okonjo Iweala looted from the nigerian treasury so she must bear the consequences of having a theif as a daughter, have you stopped to ask yourself about the teeming masses of unemployed youth roaming the streets of nigeria, do they deserve the miserable lives they have been condemned to courtesy of Okonjo Iweala and her accomplices in europe and america ? what have you got to say about a woman who diverts funds meant for education and healthcare into the coffers of european banks to pay off non existent debt ?

IDIOT. Which beneficiary? For your info, the woman is a medical doctor and a professor. Her husband is alo a professor. So tell me mr, how they benefited from looting the treasury? Some NLers are just plain dumb.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Classicalman(m): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2012
Kikinki: @ Berem.i have benefitted cos of her transparency and i gave no bribe.i have never gotten anything from Nigerian government but my propsal was approved and money released.come on Nigerians stop criticizing from afar.key into the policies and develop yourself.@ Onatisi, i dont like ur band of twisted uncordinated noise.

Don't mind the frustrated BABE.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Classicalman(m): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2012
omo_to_dun:

My brother, Okonjo did not harm personally me. I was simply thanking Obatala for the bounty that He showered on his children. It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that this venture will result in the most profitable of all kidnapping jobs. I reckon that they will demand at least half a billion naira.

That is a lot of money and it is a good cause for jubilation and celebration. When Obatala answers my prayers, then I will no longer be poor, for I would have snuffed out a couple of millions from a wealthy family.

Please, put me in your prayers.

YOU ARE FUNNY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.