Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? (13781 Views)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples / Are Gifts Between Couples In A Marriage Really Useful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by NobleNkem(f): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
pls how may i change my username
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by olivertwist: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
50calibre: 1 - money
2 - money
3- money

All other things will follow if their is money, how won't my wife be satisfied if I can provide all she wants.

Lol. My friend, you are half-right, money is very good in a relationship/marriage, but have you ever asked yourself why most multi-billionaires' marriages always crashed even before it starts while many average couples celebrate 60years of happy marriage.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by jutino(f): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Big prick and Money
lipsrsealed
FOOL
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Desoda: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
I think "CONDOM" is the right answer to your question
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Dopefiend(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Don't get me wrong.
I'm only giving you reasons on why marriage works.until you are married you won't understand.most men gets very frustrated when they can't provide for their homes it leads to High blood pressure, excess drinking, low self esteem, frustration.most times it leads to beating his wife.

Men dat resort to drinkin, beatin deir wifeys are not men. Whatever happend to seekin God's help in time of troubles? When deres love, understanding and d fear of God, no man wil do d bolded to his wife

Its only few men that gets satisfied when they are been fed by their wives don't pray to be in this condition,

And who told u itz bad if d woman provides whn tins are rough?
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by BE811APP: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
50calibre: 1 - money
2 - money
3- money

All other things will follow if their is money, how won't my wife be satisfied if I can provide all she wants.

Are u Married??
Money isn't evrytng in marriage..
If she cheats on u bcuz of lack of undastanding and sex...can money buy dat

Guy wise up!!!!!

Money isn't everythng...
Are u 4 soouth east?
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
[quote
author=opeoluwa2]This issue should be answered by married people.if you
are not married forget it,you can't know the real thing.

@op,I'm giving you a firsthand experience
1)God
2)Money
3)Love
4)Children

God is very very important.
But marriage survives on financial stability.
Money enables you to serve God better
Money refreshes love
Money + children= happy home.
Money brings marital peace
Money brings understanding
Money makes a committed wife.[/quote] How about money with no affection for he wife ? It's either you forgot to make mention of it or that you prefer money to love(in that case-hate your type).
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by harmony5(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
AB$I:
For me, Blow J AKA Head; doggy styley; wheel barrow; 69;
I cant stop laughing out my a$$, like seriously? how many cups of garri did u drink b4 posting this...# smh
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by ITbomb(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Communication, respect and the kids
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by 50calibre(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
BE811APP:

Are u Married??

Guy wise up!!!!!

Money isn't everythng...
Are u 4 soouth east?

No I'm not yet married but I know that when I do get married, with money we will all be happy and satisfied. I know money isn't everything, but it is almost everything.

Money contributes 80-90% of your happiness and satisfaction, the remaining 10-20% can easily be achieved through the help of money.

Even the bible says money answereth all things. and no I'm from the east.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by ITbomb(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb: Communication, respect and the kids
I avoid not to put money cos I believe when there is respect in the family , it means the man is fully capable.
There can be money without respect but hardly respect without money
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by 50calibre(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
olivertwist:

Lol. My friend, you are half-right, money is very good in a relationship/marriage, but have you ever asked yourself why most multi-billionaires' marriages always crashed even before it starts while many average couples celebrate 60years of happy marriage.

Yeah what you said is true, but would you rather be poor just to have a happy marriage? If two options are dropped before you -

1 - Be wealthy but with an unhappy marriage
2 - Be poor with a happy marriage

Which do you choose? Bear in mind that in option one, with money you can solve the unhappiness in you marriage, while option two, you can't get rich by just being happy.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Jambsupport(f): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
nairalady: Love and respect
i go wit ds too
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Dopefiend(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
50calibre:

Yeah what you said is true, but would you rather be poor just to have a happy marriage? If two options are dropped before you -

1 - Be wealthy but with an unhappy marriage
2 - Be poor with a happy marriage

Which do you choose? Bear in mind that in option one, with money you can solve the unhappiness in you marriage, while option two, you can't get rich by just being happy.

Dosent make d comparism fair. What sane person wud go for d other option
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by opeoluwa2(f): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Dopefiend:

Men dat resort to drinkin, beatin deir wifeys are not men. Whatever happend to seekin God's help in time of troubles? When deres love, understanding and d fear of God, no man wil do d bolded to his wife

And who told u itz bad if d woman provides whn tins are rough?

Okay,I leave you to your point of view.
Do you know that love is not enough to hold a marriage?
Anyone who isn't married shouldn't post on this thread.
Marriage is more than just an opinion,if you don't have an experience then you will never understand.
Its easier to criticise people when you are not in their position.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
lipsrsealed
dats it,oko nla ati owo repete
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
BE811APP:

Are u Married??

Guy wise up!!!!!

Money isn't everythng...
Are u 4 soouth east?
dats why I said money and very big,long and functional prik
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by dhrey: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Wat else again,is money nd sex satisfaction.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by ABsI1: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
harmony5:
I cant stop laughing out my a$$, like seriously? how many cups of garri did u drink b4 posting this...# smh
stop SYH please;i hate gari but love eba;forgot to add touch your toe; hanging; hold the door; and the unforgetable 69
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
I have toexplain few things here that can help spouces enjoy their marriage among many other things:
1.Mutual respect: Don't ever say you fool. Always adress issues and not the person of ua spouse.
2. Understanding: Try to find out why ua spouse acts the way he/she does that u don't like and make ammends or bear with it.
3.Faithfulness: Put trust on line and never give ua spouse an opportunity to feel a misplaced trust.
4.Financial Stability: God help the man. No money no man.Even the bible has given woman the hammer to hit a man
of the house without cash 1Tim 5:7.
5.Intimacy: Last but not the least is intimacy. A mutually fulfilled sex life is also at the peak of what makes a happy home,
but many shy away from talking about this.
6.Respect for inlaws. I recall an advise thatwas given to a lady about to wed: ''Love ua motherinlaw and no person can ever
shake u out of ua marriage from ua husband place. If ua motherinlaw is with u,no one can be against u successfuly from ua husband's family.''This advise works.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by mrperfect(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Love and trust for each other will do.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Teejayphillip(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Tis all abt mutual understanding

Trust

Moral support:tru prayers, words of encouragement etc

Financial Stability is alzo involve
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
simply CONTENTMENT
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Shayoo1: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Callotti: Peace of mind.
Tolerance.
Maturity.
Committment.
SOLID FRIENDSHIP.
Consideration.
Caring and sharing.
Beautiful well-behaved children.
Financial stability.
Good health.
Family support.
Loving in-laws.
Freedom and PRIVACY.
Great sense of humor.

These have brought us great satisfaction! Happy anniversary coming up darling! kiss
I guess you are not a faithful somebody wink
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Lakayana: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
lipsrsealed
Na only big prick what about deep to/to?
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by ikachi1: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
Love, Love and Love....Love covers all.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Lordswillsmith(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
if there is luv, trust, understanding and true emotional feeling between both of dem
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Venchy: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Been open to one another, respect and GOOD SEX....icing on cake.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by omobaagility: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
money and others
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by segcymoor(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mutual understanding
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by samuelsalifu1: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
God in a maraige makes it work

1 Like

Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by samuelsalifu1: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
love and understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Are You In Your Family? / 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom / The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.