Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? (13782 Views)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples / Are Gifts Between Couples In A Marriage Really Useful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by samuelsalifu1: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
God make it work.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by samuelsalifu1: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Be hapy always
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by shizzle11(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
When Ɣ☺ΰ have too much money, even if u're an slowpoke or have †ђξ shape of an amoeba, then ur marriage will fly(every other thing falls in place).

NB: Applicable to only naija babes.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by oscarpreye: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2012
Love,Faithfulness and Understanding are the only thing that can bring satisfaction for couple in marriage.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Dopefiend(m): 12:40am On Dec 13, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Okay,I leave you to your point of view.
Do you know that love is not enough to hold a marriage?
Anyone who isn't married shouldn't post on this thread.
Marriage is more than just an opinion,if you don't have an experience then you will never understand.
Its easier to criticise people when you are not in their position.

That's why deres understanding, God. Seek God first, nd evry oda tin wud fllw.

Money is equally important buh shud nt be given topmost priority (dis is wt I've been tryna tel u).
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by bknight: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2012
Friendship.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by segello58(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2012
Money is not every thing but women tense to appreciate good cars, lovely house and all the goodies and they wish those dream comes true when they know their husband may never be able to afford in his life time and even him the man knows the reality.
It makes a man feels incompetent, worst is when the woman now see another man she might fall for him easily.
Some guy knows how to oppress once they discover your weekness, u no get car, come marry a pretty woman still want dey take her places, shoping,around like u do when u were dating.sorry. Money is very important in nigeria case.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Callotti: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2012
e mandman: @calloti sorry to counter ur post, i check again and ic ua married.may it's working 4u dt way...am nt married but instinct tells me privacy shd not b brought into marriage..u can talk of CONFIDENTIALITY...somtn lyk "darling i cnt tel u wot d document is,it has to do with my office" not hiding d document or locking ur cupboard...thanks

The reason some can stay married or CAN CONFORTABLY GET RID OF USELESS SPOUSES AND LAND ON GREENER PASTURES cool. . . While others remain FRUSTRATED, 'perpetual', Ogboni-Okija, CHRISTIAN divorcees WITHOUT REPLACEMENTS AND SPARE TIRES. . . . expiring WOEFULLY on Nairaland "Romance/Se-xuality/Can I Meet Ya" DESPARADO shelves! Marriage is not the same for everyone. YOU HAVE TO FIND YOU OWN FORMULA! kiss

If you don't have some privacy and freedom in your marriage. . .YOU ARE DOOMED. It is not EVERYTHING YOU SHARE WITH YOUR SPOUSE. If you can't do that with your blood relation, what makes you think you can accomplish that with a spouse. . . JUST BECAUSE YOU SHARE THE SAME BED OR YOU CREATED OTHER HUMANS AKA CHILDREN. . . .OR THINGS NO BETTER THAN 'GOATS' IN MOST CASES?

Sorry, forget all that 'bible' talk. . . I don't subscribe to ANY FORM OF SHARIA TEACHINGS. . . CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM!

Thanksah!kiss
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Callotti: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2012
Shayoo%:

I guess you are not a faithful somebody wink

Not for ALL THE GOLD IN CALIFORNIA or for ALL THE DIAMOND ON SOUTH AFRICA!

Instead of being faithful with my azzze. . . I'd rather be faithful where it matters the MOST. . . .IN MY HEART!
At least. . . .I will not answer to 'my fellow DIE-VORCE WIDOWS'! cheesy
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Callotti: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2012
samally:

Sorry, but you can't have all this??

the most key for successful marriage is TOLERANCE

You need to speak or write for yourself only.
You don't need to quote me to do just that. kiss
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2012
samuel salifu: God in a maraige makes it work
the couple have a part to play.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by iamtheprincipal: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2012
Let's get the issues straight.
When matters of marital bliss is concerned, MONEY is the key factor after sincere fear of GOD. Every other thing can be achieved when financial stability is present.
No man is complete without money and as a matter of fact, love doesn't exist when money is in dearth.
#MoneyDoesAnswerethAllThings#
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by gudugudumeje: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2012
money ad finance do not make a committed wife. Or, a happy home either. It is just one of the ingredients for a rich menu! Others ingredients are:

/reverential fear of God ad Humanity/Culture-Identity,
mutual respect,
caring & sharing(wt empathy & emulation),
tolerance, even excessive
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by xpensive05: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2012
Callotti: Peace of mind.
Tolerance.
Maturity.
Committment.
SOLID FRIENDSHIP.
Consideration.
Caring and sharing.
Beautiful well-behaved children.
Financial stability.
Good health.
Family support.
Loving in-laws.
Freedom and PRIVACY.
Great sense of humor.
Privacy is not a part of what brings satisfaction in marriage instead you replace that word wit INTIMACY and GOOD CONVERSATION SKILLS.

These have brought us great satisfaction! Happy anniversary coming up darling! kiss
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Joebeck(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
God, God and God alone.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by lonamy: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2012
e mandman:

i don't think u shd put privacy in dlist at all,talkless of bolding it...y marry if u cnt do away with privacy,infact, INTIMACY is the language of marriage.

I think what the poster mean by PRIVACY is to keep your family away from extended family's influence, becaue this is the major problem of marriage today. Extended family inflitration into marriages, especially in africa, is the major problem, someone should do a research on this and post on Nairaland, you will be shocked. BUt the problem is that, it is very unnoticeable.
Re: What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? by Venchy: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Can I just say this quickly, Nigerians loves the idea of saying "God" in every every conversation.

Without a doubt God supersede everything in life and makes things work.

But I think we Africans are still in denial of the word "SEX" This is a very very important factors in relation and presently in this day an age it's one of the major factors that leads to break up or divorce and MAJORITY DIE IN SILENT because their partner sex life is shambles.

Pls let's take note of this factors send do it right, not the style of "OUR MAMA LYE DOWN AND OUR PAPA CLIMB ON TOP......shit, it's a bad style a d can I say AFRICAN MEN PLS DON'T BE SELFISH, let the women feel what we Men feels.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Are You In Your Family? / 20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom / The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.