Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" (28867 Views)

Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo / Vitafoam Unveils Music Pillows, Foam That Regulate Blood Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abujafood: Is it only pillows! What about buying expired gala or lacasera or buying books with many blank pages in between in Lagos Traffic! You have to SHINE your EYES whenever you buy anything in traffic! Lagos na real Wa!

Wayo full for Lagos. Why

Op, do you have a picture of the aboki man so we can initiate his arrest in a dump-folded manner
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by sledge605: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
paris10:

Sorry to hear to that, but do you really have to say "my hard earned cash?". Believe me or not, pride, haughtiness, arrogance, conceit, glory, all go before a fall.

Be thankful, humble, and nice to people. Let people commend your effort and hard work.

And what is wrong about one saying his hard earned cash? Did you work it out for him? What is the pride about it? Holier than thou... @OP take heart.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by feeloscar(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: that goes for bottled water tooo. i don't know how they do it. it is nice and cold but i got a rude shock one day when I drank half way and saw a piece of eye lash angry
how ar u sure it's eye lash nd nt pubic hair?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nwaoguta(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
A beg make una support our local products, without dis how will our economy grow?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by youngboss1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Awoof dey turn belle
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: that goes for bottled water tooo. i don't know how they do it. it is nice and cold but i got a rude shock one day when I drank half way and saw a piece of eye lash angry

Chai, EKO NI BA JE LAI LAI.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lmfao...oh, oh oh man this thread is damn funny. Can't stop laughing. At least the aboki should have washed the fillings na haba.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by timilehin007(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
The first image look like something entirely different from pillow..more like pu*sy
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by feeloscar(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
[quote author=Elmos]That you bought your in slow traffic situation does not indicate it only happen in the such situation alone. I did experienced same foul smelling pillow that I did buy from a mattress store in Ikotun Egbe when I had my first son about fourteen years ago. Initially, I did not know where the odour was coming from until I isolated everything around it, when I did discovered it, I ripped it open and yours sincerely, what I saw was an eye sore,I did tried to return it to the place I initially bought it from but could not for I time contingencies, I nevertheless learn that those old mattress that our brother from the north do go around our communities are what they normally cut into pieces and pack in a neat and clean clothing and re-sold for new pillow. Please next time you want to buy such thing make sure you put you olfactory lobe into action
wat if wen u use ur nose nd e come smell lyk ammonium sulphide,no b die?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by PayWell: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Elmos: That you bought your in slow traffic situation does not indicate it only happen in the such situation alone. I did experience same foul smelling pillow that I did buy from a mattress store in Ikotun Egbe when I had my first son about fourteen years ago. Initially, I did not know where the odour was coming from until I isolated everything around it, when I did discover it, I ripped it open and yours sincerely, what I saw was an eye sore,I did try to return it to the place I initially bought it from but could not for I time contingencies, I nevertheless learn that those old mattress that our brother from the north do go around our communities are what they normally cut into pieces and pack in a neat and clean clothing and re-sold for new pillow. Please next time you want to buy such thing make sure you put you olfactory lobe into action.

The packaging and labeling (HONEYMOON PILLOW HP) was superb, honestly, i mistook it for a standard factory made pillow. You could see the shock in my eyes when i cut it open.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by feeloscar(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Chimexis: nigerians nid 2 learn 2 b patient in the art of making money

Chimexis: nigerians nid 2 learn 2 b patient in the art of making money
who u come d advice,op abi d aboki wey no know wetin dem d call nairaland?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by anthoniaz(f): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
1forall: Thanks for the warning OP, I promise never to buy pillows in traffic lest I get dump-folded too grin

Hahahaha
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by victokafor(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Just thank ur God that it is not BOMB!!! That is inside...
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by binhozie(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
All those who have laughed and are still laughing at "dump-folded" now start laughing at yourselves.
Look at that cohesive write up and impressive grammar and tell me the OP didn't intentionally write it, even put in bold. He thinks his pillow was dump-picked and folded for him. Shallow people tongue

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by chidex15(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
I thought it was something terrible when i saw the title.. Mitcheeww just wasted my hard earned kilobyte
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by milky3(f): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
Y u no manage sleep ur head on top 4 just a night, let c weather rat, lizard, hen, goat and such like no go pursue 4 dreams.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by dhrey: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nwa oguta: A beg make una support our local products, without dis how will our economy grow?
local product indeed
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by FXKing2012(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
watz d fuss abt buying pillow in traffic? I bought one in traffic at night from an aboki man and itz ok other than d pillow is almost as flat as tray after using it for few wks.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by pretty3(f): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Dump-folded? LWKM. I'll take it u made a mistake.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
noted
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by buchito1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
omo bros!!! All na hustlin o!!!
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by omarky(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
Eni to n wa ifa n wa ofo ; person wey dey look for cheap things should be ready for worst........
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by breathing(f): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
@pretty:
Dump-folded? LWKM. I'll take it u made a mistake.

He didn't make a mistake. I just found the word dump-folded in the dictionary.

DUMP-FOLDED: to take foams out of a DUMP and FOLD them into a pillow. E.g: The pillow the op bought from the aboki was dump-folded. grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by dabossman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Warlord3000:

Dump-folded was an intentional word he coined and I don't think its a mistake.. So U̶̲̥̅̊ should correct urself..

Dump- as in dustbin trash: folded- as in packed in a pillow style for him..

So he has been dump-folded.. Lol

Don't mind that "over sabi" that can't identify a simple play on words.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by bolatike(f): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
cyril83: Awuf dey turn belle...na wetin u want u get, pillow from aboki for that matter...u no know say aboki no get life
lol
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
paris10:

Sorry to hear to that, but do you really have to say "my hard earned cash?". Believe me or not, pride, haughtiness, arrogance, conceit, glory, all go before a fall.

Be thankful, humble, and nice to people. Let people commend your effort and hard work.

And since when is the phrase "HARD EARNED CASH" now termed as arrogance?? undecided (EVERYONE around the world uses that phrase)because last time I checked money does not grow from trees..
Don't you work hard for your money? Smh .. The reasoning of some folks..
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by manmustwack: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Na so e be 4gidi now.
Buy one get nothin free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User / Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.