Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations (14238 Views)

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Sexkillz Must Go!! / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2012
Whateva undecided
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by GARRIx7(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats to the d1ck-head winner .. Sexkillz. I'm sure you earned the respect of ur Co-Mods as well as that of the forumites.

Even though I don't know how you won, as long as due process was followed, you've got my thumbs-up. The truth is: you don't need to be an angel to do a great job.

Please keep up the Good work and never stop seeking out avenues for continual self improvement.

Once again I say, CONGRATS for a well deserved victory..

Yours sincerely,

Garri (x7)

Executive P.R.O. (Controversial)

GPAN
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Blackteeth(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Why are Nairalanders encouraging joblessness by voting sexkillz as winner?
That dude needs to get a job cos only a jobbless person can be so active on this site like he is.

7 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by aademi(f): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2012
I will vote for Sexkillz too grin
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Oahray: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Sexkillz? Banning is not equal to mod efficiency.
Abeg na cuddlemii jawe.

1 Like

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by movmentish(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Me thinks sexkillz is the most hated mod which makes me wonder how did he win this thing? Cuddlemii or jarus deserved it,atleast they don't go about shoving dia mod badge in peoples faces
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Truckpusher(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2012
Wonders shall never end, this sexkillz that keeps sending my girl friend a pm even when she wouldn't reply him, I really think it's bad for a mode to be doing that on NL besides he can't even stand simple constructive criticism.If you criticize him he'll simply ban you because his world revolves around NL...if you doubt me just watch he is going hide this post and if I post another I'll get the hammer.

2 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2012
^
No offense, but how does a man who look like you do have a girlfriend?
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by tellwsdom: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Seunn,I just hope money is involved so dis guy (sexykillz) go see money send give em mama fr vilage. sadsad..you have really wasted his time hereundecided
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2012
tellwsdom: Seunn,I just hope money is involved so dis guy (sexykillz) go see money send give em mama fr vilage. sadsad..you have really wasted his time hereundecided
Olodo!
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^
LMAO!!!
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Truckpusher: Wonders shall never end, this sexkillz that keeps sending my girl friend a pm even when she wouldn't reply him, I really think it's bad for a mode to be doing that on NL besides he can't even stand simple constructive criticism.If you criticize him he'll simply ban you because his world revolves around NL...if you doubt me just watch he is going hide this post and if I post another I'll get the hammer.
aww. . .
Nice attempt to lie. If i send a PM, all mods see it. And they'll all tell you how pathetic a liar you are.

Go back to the school of lying, and make sure you don't skip classes henceforth.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Truckpusher(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2012
WHEN LAST DID YOU SEE YOUR OPTICIAN? OR ARE YOU ALL CRACKED UP LIKE YOUR FOSTER DAD?
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Truckpusher(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2012
NICE WAY TO DENY THAT, I KNOW YOU WOULD COME OUT SMOKING AND DON'T FORGET TO LET YOUR PATHETIC FOLLOWERS KNOW THAT YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK ....SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BAN ME OR HIDE MY POST BECAUSE YOU NEVER DENIED IT THAT YOU CAN'T WITHSTAND SIMPLE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
sexkillz: aww. . .
Nice attempt to lie. If i send a PM, all mods see it. And they'll all tell you how pathetic a liar you are.

Go back to the school of lying, and make sure you don't skip classes henceforth.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2012
Truckpusher: NICE WAY TO DENY THAT, I KNOW YOU WOULD COME OUT SMOKING AND DON'T FORGET TO LET YOUR PATHETIC FOLLOWERS KNOW THAT YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK ....SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BAN ME OR HIDE MY POST BECAUSE YOU NEVER DENIED IT THAT YOU CAN'T WITHSTAND SIMPLE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
Since when did pure lies become "constructive criticism"? Were you short of words?
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by lovekillz(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2012
Jarus
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Emoticon: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Joke of the year!
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Freiburger(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Emoticon: Joke of the year!
Reality of the year.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Freiburger(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations hommie.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Monichilly(f): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2012
I do like sexkills
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Tinkybabe(f): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats killz.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2012
Truckpusher: WHEN LAST DID YOU SEE YOUR OPTICIAN? OR ARE YOU ALL CRACKED UP LIKE YOUR FOSTER DAD?
Bros, abeg no vex na. Na simple question I ask.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Jarus:

Oracle says, 'Jarus, una no dey tire of bronze medal?' and the whispers 'I see you picking bronze again', and finally asks me to thumbprint: JARUS cheesy

Your oracle guessed right afterall cheesy grin

Frankly speaking 3 of you guys did good. The Debate Thread coodinated by you is just so classic. I'm forever logged on to that thread! Keep it up
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
omo_to_dun:
ROFLMAO!!!
I should start following this guy grin
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by DExplorer1: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations SK, having haters can be a good thing and your good works paid it all.

2 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Truckpusher(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
I DO NOT WASTE MY TIME ON BOOTLICKERS AND TRIBAL BIGOTS LIKE YOU THOUGH I'V COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S A WESTERN NIGERIAN THING ALWAYS AZZLICKING FOR NOTHING...SO MY LITTLE FRIEND DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR GO GET A LIFE OUTSIDE NL AND STOP RUNNING AFTER RATZKILLS OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF OR ARE YOU ONE OF HIS NUMEROUS LAP DOGS?
omo_to_dun:
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by free2ryhme: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
dabrake: you must his shadow for you to come up with this. You appear to me as a brainless dude, one had to rely on yahoo's login example to create a moniker.

Yahoo paid for that >> we were the piooners of internet browsing ...ode
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by r231(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr Truck or Trailer....

abeg take your time undecided undecided
stop derailing this thread
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2011/2012 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Post Ume Date / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Guys Checkout These Brave And Cute Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.