Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success (4535 Views)

Israel Develops System That Can Track Multiple Rocket Launch Sites / North Korea To Launch MISSILE Today!! / North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

Says the dumbest and most predictable poster on nl...

Anyway, I take that as a compliment - low IQ having numbnuts will always find highly intelligent posts amusing since they can't decipher them.. wink grin
You are nitwit with a smelling mouth! Get off my comment with your down-syndrome condition.
Re: North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 14, 2012
^^^^Numbnut, you spewed your nonsense at my handle first, albeit in an indirect way - get a life!! grin

Linear thought process = pseudo-intelligence... cool
Re: North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success by andrewza: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Why do they worry you mate undecided

It's not like they go around bombing whatever part of the world they feel like bombing, devastatingly turning bubbling and lively cities into graveyards as a result of the barrage of Hellfire and Patriot missiles rained on 'em à la the Washingtons of this world. undecided

I doubt you woul say that if you lived in SK. NK regualy shels SK sinks there ships in international waters shoots accross the border all with out provocation.

NK is lead by mad dogs who care more about controlling there population through fear, miss infomation, properganda and brutatly than feeding them. If Amrica invads NK all they would need to do is drop food parcels with promisis of more when they surenda.
Re: North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success by AlterEgoTM: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
andrewza:

I doubt you woul say that if you lived in SK. NK regualy shels SK sinks there ships in international waters shoots accross the border all with out provocation.

NK is lead by mad dogs who care more about controlling there population through fear, miss infomation, properganda and brutatly than feeding them. If Amrica invads NK all they would need to do is drop food parcels with promisis of more when they surenda.
I'm not sure you get the drift of the post you are replying to mate undecided
Re: North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success by TableLeg(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
Praise be to God
Re: North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success by topmostg: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
tchaik:

Advanced ke? shocked shocked shocked
When her citizens are starving!
like say 2morow no dey. Gej go just siddon dey luk like poor pikin!
Re: North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success by topmostg: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
tchaik:

Advanced ke? shocked shocked shocked
When her citizens are starving!
like say 2morow no dey. Gej go just siddon dey luk like poor pikin!
Re: North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success by andrewza: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
AlterEgo™:

I'm not sure you get the drift of the post you are replying to mate undecided

I was responding to the stament that NK dose not go around bombing random countries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Concerned About The Elenin Comet Alignment On Sept. 26? / Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 / A Niaralander Living In Russia Pays An Unprecedented Visit To Putin----photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.