Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch (6718 Views)

North Korea To Launch MISSILE Today!! / Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel / North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by sesanayo(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2012
Pyongyang, North Korea (CNN) -- Defying warnings from the international community, North Korea launched a long-range rocket on Friday, but it broke apart before escaping the earth's atmosphere and fell into the sea, officials said.

"It flew about a minute, and it flew into the ocean," said Noriyuki Shikata, a spokesman for Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda.

He added that Japanese authorities "have not identified any negative impacts, so far," though he said the international ramifications could be significant. "This is something that we think is a regrettable development," he said.

Joseph Cirincione, president of the global security foundation The Ploughshares Fund, told CNN that the launch's apparent failure "shows the weakness of the North Korea missile program" and suggests that the threat from North Korea has been "exaggerated."

"It's a humiliation," he told CNN. "I wouldn't want to be a North Korean rocket scientist today."

In an unusual admission of failure, the North Korean state media announced that the rocket had not managed to put an observation satellite into orbit, which Pyongyang had insisted was the purpose of the launch.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/12/world/asia/north-korea-launch/index.html?on.cnn=1

N. Korean Ballistic Test Missile mysteriously "falls apart"
minutes aftr launch? Gimme a break, the Japanesse &
Americans shot tht sucka out the sky!! No question thts
wat happened
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2012
why would u draw such a conclusion
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by sesanayo(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2012
aguiyi: why would u draw such a conclusion

I
dnt need CNN 2 tell me thts wat happnd. I already kno
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by justwise(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2012
sesanayo: N. Korean Ballistic Test Missile mysteriously "falls apart"
wat happened

Another conspiracy theorist that needs medical attention.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2012
foe unbiasd news, please read rt.com. that shit was shut down.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2012
i would rather you tell me how and why they would do that
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Bawss1(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Another conspiracy theorist that needs medical attention.

Why should medical attention be wasted on such types, their condition is self induced and the normal thing to do about cases like this is to let their delusion consume them.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2012
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by warrior101: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2012
there is underlaying panorama to this just to humiliate N. Korea... it could not have happened by chance cuz N. Korea is too strong for that remember when they hacked american government military database for almost a whole day (just to show america that they can fight with all that they had) when america threating them with war?...

1 Like

Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2012
sesanayo:

wat happened

Thats not true cos Japan's defense forces, along with the South Korean and U.S. militaries in the region, had deployed anti-missile batteries on land and at sea to possibly shoot down the object if it flew over Japanese or South Korean territories

None of such happened and therefore it was just a natural failure
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by GAR3TH(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2012
The had rocket launches in the past in which ALL failed. So what makes this one any different.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by justwise(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2012
GAR3TH: The had rocket launches in the past in which ALL failed. So what makes this one any different.

Don't mind those blowing hot air
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by justwise(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2012
Bawss1:

Why should medical attention be wasted on such types, their condition is self induced and the normal thing to do about cases like this is to let their delusion consume them.

Well. . .on humanitarian ground because i feel sorry for some of these conspiracy theorists
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Pain(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2012
I heard TB Joshua predicted the failure shocked shocked
Ballistic Joshua Prayed in Down undecided
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2012
My guy lunching a normal rocket and orbital rocket is not same, russian can tell you better of their failed lunch too, i knew the engineers that designed the rocket might have kiss their families goodbye, because they may be execute or totured to death for disgracing the their so called supreme leader in the eyes of the world, lol
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by justwise(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2012
warrior101: there is underlaying panorama to this just to humiliate N. Korea... it could not have happened by chance cuz N. Korea is too strong for that remember when they hacked american government military database for almost a whole day (just to show america that they can fight with all that they had) when america threating them with war?...

Anybody with the right tool can hack, it got nothing to do with power, hacking into American computer system is nothing to boast about. N.Korea should feed their own people first before wasting money on power posturing exercises.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Rotmyt: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2012
sesanayo:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/12/world/asia/north-korea-launch/index.html?on.cnn=1

wat happened
What's with this dude? Would this be the topic to be discussed if indeed the rocket was shot down by america and japan? SMH cospiracy theorist. Small time nah you'll say aliens or your village witches were not happy with north Korea.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2012
sesanayo:

wat happened

My guy lunching a normal rocket and orbital rocket is not same, russian can tell you better of their failed lunch too, i knew the engineers that designed the rocket might have kiss their families goodbye, because they may be execute or totured to death for disgracing the their so called supreme leader in the eyes of the world, lol
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by chucky234(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2012
What else can I say to those Asian goons,serves them right.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by gigabytes: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2012
Something went wrong even before the launch, the CIA guyz are everywhere I've watched a film of failed lunch in Rusia before that the Chenchia guyz put some wrong codes even days before launch. Am suspecting something happens, well kuduos, the test fails. Am happy. I dont want to be a nuclear scientist today Q.E.D.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2012
More revelations about what really happened will be out soon but for me i believe it was shot down cause North Korea i know cant Fuk dat kinda up. But wait ooo why is it the in every country the North is always the problem and at last they always lose and the south wins. for example.

Sudan - North is the problem

Korea- North is the problem

Nigeria- North Is the problem.

I always asked myself is everything about North cursed?

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Btruth: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2012
gboss4sure: More revelations about what really happened will be out soon but for me i believe it was shot down cause North Korea i know cant Fuk dat kinda up. But wait ooo why is it the in every country the North is always the problem and at last they always lose and the south wins. for example.

Serious food for thought.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by warrior101: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2012
justwise:

Anybody with the right tool can hack, it got nothing to do with power, hacking into American computer system is nothing to boast about. N.Korea should feed their own people first before wasting money on power posturing exercises.

They didn't just hacked into their military computer, they shut it down for a whole day... as for N.Korea not feeding their people well i don't know anything about that. we are hungry in Nigeria too lolz
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2012
haha! Very funny stuff right there. grin
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by daywatcher: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2012
gboss4sure: More revelations about what really happened will be out soon but for me i believe it was shot down cause North Korea i know cant Fuk dat kinda up. But wait ooo why is it the in every country the North is always the problem and at last they always lose and the south wins. for example.

In UK too, The North (Scotland) want independence
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by justwise(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2012
warrior101:

They didn't just hacked into their military computer, they shut it down for a whole day... as for N.Korea not feeding their people well i don't know anything about that. we are hungry in Nigeria too lolz

Atleast we don't have to beg America for food

Give me a link where you read about North Korea shutting down America military computer.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2012
daywatcher:

In UK too, The North (Scotland) want independence

Oh Check it na. Even in Mali the North is the problem. Am beginning To conclude that NORTH IS CURSED
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by ZUBY77(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2012
I may be wrong but there are chances that it was downed by either Japan or S/Korea.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by ebosed: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2012

But is North America caused too?
Is North London caused too?
Is there any problem with Ghana North too?

It's not about locations but people and values.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by majekleo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2012

GOOD QUESTION, ANY ANSWER(S) PLS?
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by warrior101: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Atleast we don't have to beg America for food

Give me a link where you read about North Korea shutting down America military computer.

No link i heard it from Press TV News about 3-4 years ago... Used to be a fan of press tv cuz they are a little bit anti west media... We are not begging america for food duh why unifec continually cry for help about hungry people in sub sahara africa which include nigeria.... do you know how many ngo have been raised to fight poverty and hunger in this region... well i think you know. but just that n.korea is on the sport light now. their government know waitin dem dey do jare... i nor say make them nor feed ther ppl oooooooo
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
majekleo: [color=#006600][/color]
GOOD QUESTION, ANY ANSWER(S) PLS?
Too much ultraviolet rays from being too close to the sun. The resultant frying of the frontal lobe causes radical changes in the cerebrum. The personality is therefore affected and abnormal behaviours occur. Such as but not limited to; violence,fanatism,ati bebe lo.
Don't mind me o. I'm joking with ya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) / Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / Are Blacks More Fixated On Colour Than Whites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.