Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results (10238 Views)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by guysmat(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2012
Probably Tonto's music grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Trut(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2012
Obasanjo (Monkey) has done his rigging in Ghana... undecided

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Profidada: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2012
Free and fair election is a function of the infrastructural development of a country. No matter how sincere and objective an electoral umpire may may be, if there are no adequate infracture, politicians will always manoeuvre their way.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2012
rampant lover: Datz diz lil skirmishes in GH meks u Nigerians feel better? Our elections is always peaceful than urs. Let's wait for 2015 n see how urs will go.
u no dey shame.... after all ur rants about how peaceful ur election was ..it was all a lie... instead of u to start begging us to pray for ur country that is on fire ..u are still saying rubbish .SMH
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by elbinmanny(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2012
See mumu commentators!
Na Obj be the returning officer?
Did he travel the whole of Ghana to rig in every polling unit?
Was he the electoral officer?
Tell me how he rigged in an election involving millions of voters?

A bad workman always quarrel with his tools!
Ghana should sort out their issues and stop blaming OBJ!

U guys claim that Ghana is this n that.
Isn't it a shame to claim a single Nigerian rigged your election! Wonder what 160 million Nigerians can do to u guys!!!!!!
Grow cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by hoc2(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2012
Emusan: My fellow Ghanian y nw, you knw ppl are followng our foot step e.g 9ja gringringrin
Ghana will continue to fellow step, dat y ghanaian is runing maybe dey can beat 9ja
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2012
fkaz: this picture of clashes Δπϑ protesters in Ghana, is not up to local govt clash in Nigeria election. Not to talk of general election, know b only stabbed ppl go don die
will u shut ur trash can that u call mouth... are we comparing elections here or talking about another clash going on in ghana as a result of election ... mtchewwww
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Afam4eva(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2012
it's very difficult to accept an election that was that close. If the gap between Jonathan and Buhari was similar to what was obtained in the Ghanian election, we would have gone to war by now.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2012
vanstanzy: No be small wahala o. But i was of the notion that the election was free and fair. Lets just hope Ghana doesn't slide back to what it used to be. They have come a long way to go back to that dungeon.
THE TROUBLE-SHOOTERS HAVE REMEMBERED GHANA.
dont believe everything those silly ghanaians on nairaland tells ... they are packaged lies to rub shitt all over ur face
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by okekeanayo(f): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2012
[left][/left] the cause could be the reckless statement of obasanjo. I blame ecowas nd au for making him their head
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by pendusky(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2012
If Ghana which they said is the MODEL of DemocraZy in Africa could experience this, that means AFRICA doesn't have a good Democratic States!

Nana Akufo-Addo cant congratulate John Dramani Mahama on his victory and

Buhari cant Congratulates GEJ on his victory. How Do we xpect Benin Rep and Madagascar to Copy us? So pathetic *packing my things ready for Xmas*

Is Imoke Fine?? Hope dis rumours isnt true!
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2012
richardoz: And they will b claiming they are better than 9ja.
grin grin grin abi o... their electricity is not stable, their roads are not motorable, their schools unattainable, hospital rubbish... their economy is not up to that of lagos... they cant even organise free and fair election... yet they come to nairaland to rant.. shameless people... its this kinda time u just wish to pray for ur african brother but if u think about the way ghanaians on nairaland act.. u will hate all ghanaians
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2012
So much for being Africa's shining light in democracy. Who's asking people to be nice? I will gloat at their embarrassment as they have ours time without number. And even now, one has the guts to come here and say 'it's still not as bad as yours'. I've always maintained that democracy can not work for the African man, we're too stubborn, Africans can only be ruled through communism as with China, we need to stop fooling ourselves and following the West's lead.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2012
armadeo: The dude that was stabbed me thinks it would have been better to run on your own feet than be backed by another. It was ur forearm from the look of things not your torso, abdomen,neck head or even legs so why are u on someones back??

On a more serious note ghana has to chill out this can blast them back to the naija age

When you loss blood you become dizzy ; its called fainting a result of insufficient supply of blood to the brain
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2012
safarigirl: So much for being Africa's shining light in democracy. Who's asking people to be nice? I will gloat at their embarrassment as they have ours time without number. And even now, one has the guts to come here and say 'it's still not as bad as yours'. I've always maintained that democracy can not work for the African man, we're too stubborn, Africans can only be ruled through communism as with China, we need to stop fooling ourselves and following the West's lead.
i agree with u... but i think africans will still get it right someday ...
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by okekeanayo(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2012
[blame obasanjo for what u are witnessing in ghana
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by chiboy1928(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:
grin grin grin abi o... their electricity is not stable, their roads are not motorable, their schools unattainable, hospital rubbish... their economy is not up to that of lagos... they cant even organise free and fair election... yet they come to nairaland to rant.. shameless people... its this kinda time u just wish to pray for ur african brother but if u think about the way ghanaians on nairaland act.. u will hate all ghanaians
shut the thrash who told u dey is no constant electricity in ghana and no good roads or no good and fuctionable hospital,why don't u come to ghana and see the massive infrastructure,steady power supply,free heath insurance sheme.good motorable road and a peaceful enveroment,I bet u when u come to ghana u will not feel like going bck to nijah,stupid fool I don't blame u all u no is to sit down they wit the free internet subscription u get to type nonsense on the internet.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Look at these Nigerian mumus on NL blowing a relatively calm protest out into a war. There's absolutely NOTHING going on in Ghana right now. Everywhere is peaceful and people are going about their business like an election didn't even take place.

The NPP will take their beef to Court and let the legal process take course. That's how it should be.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by elbinmanny(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Thank God o! Ghanaians hate everything 9ja, simply because they can't beat us!
They rejoice in our hard times, especially those idiots in NL!
For the sake of those of them in NL I wish them a quarter of wats happening in the north and see how they will survive it in 2 months gringringrin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by mrjingles(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2012
You guys are not getting it, before Ghana discovered oil elections pass peacefully, nothing to fight over. This is the first election after oil started flowing, you aint seen nothing yet, the poor guys wont be allowed to run their affairs in peace anymore. The Pie is too big and juicy to be ignored. Am afraid Ghana has seen its last "peaceful" elections.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by elbinmanny(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2012
chiboy1928: shut the thrash who told u dey is no constant electricity in ghana and no good roads or no good and fuctionable hospital,why don't u come to ghana and see the massive infrastructure,steady power supply,free heath insurance sheme.good motorable road and a peaceful enveroment,I bet u when u come to ghana u will not feel like going bck to nijah,stupid fool I don't blame u all u no is to sit down they wit the free internet subscription u get to type nonsense on the internet.
Another kunta kunte high on alomo bitters and wet weed cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2012
Amoshie: Yes it was blv me am presently in ghana n most of ds posts r ol false so far there isnt any clash btwn anybdy 4 sure d opposition have rejectd d results bt thre isnt any commotion anywhere.
u dey craze... did u watch the video? let say the pictures are cooked up
did u watch d video or ghana network no dash u video bandwidth? are u saying the video is not from ghana or they were taken in saudi arabia huh? undecided
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by vm26: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2012
CFCfan: This is unfortunate In every election, there are bound to be winners and losers.
Its high time we Africans imbibe the value of sportsmanship in elections- congratulate the winner and move freaking on.

you can say tht again.i dont knw why pple r saying Ghana Ghana coz all african countries hve a prob wth elections one way or the other. cool cool cool cool
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by elbinmanny(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2012
okekeanayo: [blame obasanjo for what u are witnessing in ghana
And blame who for wats happening in Sudan??
Is that all your what your fingers can transfer from numb brain to your keypad

1 Like

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by chiboy1928(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2012
el bin manny:
And blame who for wats happening in Sudan??
Is that all your what your fingers can transfer from numb brain to your keypad
shut the Bleep have u ever been to ghana before,if u haven't don't say wat u don't no cos nigeria is no were close to ghana ok dumb ass hole
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by nkemKalu: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2012
HOW CAN OBASANJO WHO COULDN'T CONDUCT A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN HIS OWN COUNTRY SUPERVISE A GOOD ELECTION IN ANOTHER COUNTRY? I JUST WATCHED A CLIP WHERE THE OBIA-SONJO (SOMEBODY WHO CAME FOR BAD IN IGBO LANGUAGE) WAS DANCING ALANTA FOR SUPERVISING FRAUD IN GHANA. I TIRE.....OOOO
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by naijateamhost: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2012
Woow..MTN,ETISALAT AND GLO 1GB CHEAT IS OUT @ CHEAP RATE OF #500 CALL ME TO GET IT
0 7 0 8 9 0 4 1011 , Note This is no Scam watchout.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Pato30(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2012
Emusan: My fellow Ghanian y nw, you knw ppl are followng our foot step e.g 9ja gringringrin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by rickross2: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:
u dey craze... did u watch the video? let say the pictures are cooked up
did u watch d video or ghana network no dash u video bandwidth? are u saying the video is not from ghana or they were taken in saudi arabia huh? undecided

Dont mind those short ugly mofos, they like to lie a lot to look good on the outside. The opposition is under serious threat and pressure to accept the results so that Ghana will look good to outsiders.

Watch as they regroup in the next couple of hours to rant on a Nigerian owned site when they cannot set up one.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by igbeke: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2012
Ugly chimp, Now u kno ur footstep is not worth following.
9ja is beta afterall.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Pato30(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Sharrrrap ur mouth!!! 9ja can never follow Ghanian footstep cos u are too small for us to learn from u. Expect more violence as far the election is held in African soil. U should have gone to europe or America to make it truely free and fair.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Cusubaba(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2012
chiboy1928: shut the Bleep have u ever been to ghana before,if u haven't don't say wat u don't no cos nigeria is no were close to ghana ok dumb ass hole
change that ur stupid name before Amadioha will kill u. Ur not a Nigerian, ur a typical low minded Ghana man. Here in Kumasi, the ugly charcoal Ashanti tribe had send all Ewe's tribe from their houses just because the Ewe's tribe voted for John Mahama. Latest news, Eric Amoateng, the sitting Member of Parliament for Nkroranza North, Broho Ahafo Region, Ghana. On sunday, December 9 was arrested in United States for peddling in Drugs with a street value of $6 million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayleigh McEnany Test Positive For COVID-19 / Nelson Mandela Discharged From Hospital! / Humanitarian Actions In Ukraine Should Be Without Discrimination To Africans -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.