Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results (10216 Views)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
I just bought two pillows from an aboki, got home, took off the nice plastic wrappings and then PERCEIVED a nasty smell, not what i expected of a new product.

Became curious, took a razor blade and cut it open.

What i saw was undecipherable, pieces of very old and dirty foam.

Ouch!!! The Stench. I guess the very old and dirty foam was taken from the dustbin.

I am dump-folded. I have just been swindled of my hard earned cash and what about the health hazard posed by such a product.

LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1129623/beware-pillows-sellers-lagos-traffic

-------------

There goes the word "dirty" and fraudsters all in one story again. PetroDolla, is that the society these azzh0les constantly brag about?
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

which brings me back to the same question

is that the reason why u animals wanna do everything we do..... u spoilt ur schools that u never had anywyay... u rigged elections ....u animals are now number 1 in sakawa ....poverty and bad roads has killed northern gayna ...... choiiiii ...nigeria is already getting better while u animals are copying our old ways ......no wonder u made rubbish called movies in the 21st century when nigeria has moved past making rubbish movies ....

copy copy giraffe animalss

modafaka, did you say nigeria is getting better? You see we all know you just have to say something to save face for your country. you know as we Ghanaians yab you guys you just have to try and put a defence and try to make your country look good, huh? but seriously, you think nigeria is getting better? well, prepare yourself because the worse is yet to come. that your country is destined for the dustbin and the dustbin it will go, no other way. nothing is going to save nigeria from the dustbin, take it from me. Mark it on the wall today. It does not matter how long, six months, one year , two years, nigeria will definitely fall and be disgraced. your cursed country will end up in the dustbin where it truly belongs
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie: I just bought two pillows from an aboki, got home, took off the nice plastic wrappings and then PERCEIVED a nasty smell, not what i expected of a new product.

Ouch!!! The Stench. I guess the very old and dirty foam was taken from the dustbin.

I am dump-folded. I have just been swindled of my hard earned cash and what about the health hazard posed by such a product.

LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!

-------------

There goes the word "dirty" and fraudsters all in one story again. PetroDolla, is that the society these azzh0les constantly brag about?

look you need to go visit that trash called country. I was in Lagos for about eight hours last week and was horrified at what I saw. the main highway linking this fraudulent chimpanzees country from seme is in a complete mess! the city of lagos itself was at its disrtiest best. see all those modafakas running around like chicken without heads' look, nigeria is just phucked up! just watch out. forget about all the rants and f00lish noises you hear all those goarts are making. we know better what state that big-for-nothin country is in at the moment. what I saw was absolutely icredible
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie: I just bought two pillows from an aboki, got home, took off the nice plastic wrappings and then PERCEIVED a nasty smell, not what i expected of a new product.

LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!

-------------

Hahahahahah why do you think I have no iota of respect for those modafakas. animals are even better than them
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

modafaka, did you say nigeria is getting better? You see we all know you just have to say something to save face for your country. you know as we Ghanaians yab you guys you just have to try and put a defence and try to make your country look good, huh? but seriously, you think nigeria is getting better? well, prepare yourself because the worse is yet to come. that your country is destined for the dustbin and the dustbin it will go, no other way. nothing is going to save nigeria from the dustbin, take it from me. Mark it on the wall today. It does not matter how long, six months, one year , two years, nigeria will definitely fall and be disgraced. your cursed country will end up in the dustbin where it truly belongs

heheheheheheh *japanesse laff* if only wishes are horses gaynian animal will ride... who jah no man curse.....i hitted ur nerve sote u dont know what to post again.. u come begin curse naija.. grin grin now i know truth hurt... so because i tell u the truth... the whole story ur fore-fathers animals never told u about the real gayna , thats why u begin they curse naija... dont worry the more u curse us the more we come out stronger and the more God will continue to bless us .... stupidd fugly fhuck grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Ikwerefistson: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Born 2be Rich: Ghana is gradually following the sad ways of Nigeria....Ask Mitt romney how he accepted his defeat.....
wat do u expect wen general do or die nd cheif fix it obj
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

heheheheheheh *japanesse laff* if only wishes are horses gaynian animal will ride... who jah no man curse.....i hitted ur nerve sote u dont know what to post again.. u come begin curse naija.. grin grin now i know truth hurt... so because i tell u the truth... the whole story ur fore-fathers animals never told u about the real gayna , thats why u begin they curse naija... dont worry the more u curse us the more we come out stronger and the more God will continue to bless us .... stupidd fugly fhuck grin grin

Even God has given up on you guys!

God himself is dealing with you guys. God himself is going to reduce your rubbish country to nothigness. Papa God gave you people small oil and suddenly you felt you were better than every body else in the world? God is showing nigerians pepper and by the time He finishes with your jagajaga country, you all will think twice before you open your rotten mouths to insult and denigrate others. nigeria is finished, were only waiting for the vultures to come finish the carcass grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

God himself is dealing with you guys. God himself is going to reduce your rubbish country to nothigness. Papa God gave you people small oil and suddenly you felt you were better than every body else in the world? God is showing nigerians pepper and by the time He finishes with your jagajaga country, you all will think twice before you open your rotten mouths to insult and denigrate others. nigeria is finished, were only waiting for the vultures to come finish the carcass grin
if God has given up on naija ...then he has totally condemned ghana ..... a country of small population, many mineral resources and yet the hell of the earth ... nuff said embarassed embarassed

am sure when a sinner die... God will just send him/her to gayna as punishment ...that's hell on the earth grin grin

phewww it really suck to be a gaynian
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Cusubaba(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2012
PetroDolla:

That primitive poo country called Ghana is no match for Nigeria in all ramification!! They're bunch of fucktards and attention seekers.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Cusubaba(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Red-Light:

if God has given up on naija ...then he has totally condemned ghana ..... a country of small population, many mineral resources and yet the hell of the earth ... nuff said embarassed embarassed

am sure when a sinner die... God will just send him/her to gayna as punishment ...that's hell on the earth grin grin

phewww it really suck to be a gaynian
These senseless primitive Ghanaians are not the type i give my time to and ugly Ghanaians don't worth it as a matter of fact i don't consider Ghanaians as anything more than slowpoke, silly, lazy, nose divers, inferiority complex living things, foolish, whiteman worshipper, boloks, blocked brain cowards ass holes.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Umunede(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2012
Cusubaba: That primitive poo country called Ghana is no match for Nigeria in all ramification!! They're bunch of fucktards and attention seekers.
pls forget dis Debtor country called Ghana. Ghana GDP $39. Ghana debt to GDP ratio 44%, meaning that nearly half of their economy is ran by debt. Are u going to compare it with naija GDP $236 and debt to GDP ratio is just 17%. Ghana is a debtor country
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Umunede(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ghana is a debtor country. Foreigners and foreign loans and aids run your economy. You don't have an economy. Economy of just Lagos state(one state out of 36 plus Abuja FCT) is more than your economy. DEBTOR ECONOMY GHANA. Ghana GDP=$39. Debt=44%
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Umunede: Economy of just Lagos state(one state out of 36 plus Abuja FCT) is more than your economy.

Yes, and your economy and population are larger than Somalia's, Iraq's and Afghanistan's but those are better places to live than Nigeria.

What's your point dvmbfukk?
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin LOL How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that your human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked? I often wonder how some 180 million sickos ended up in one place. grin

The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. The shith0le can’t even fvckin produce petrol for its poverty-ridden citizens. LOL. Is it a surprise long lines can be found at filling stations across that shith0le?

The dustbin country has four oil refineries and yet imports all its refined fuel. If this is not a confirmation of a cursed nation, then what is it? In fact vulture-eating Nigerians take their crude oil to countries like Ivory Coast to refine and ship back to their accursed country. If this is not a confirmation of a cursed nation, then what is it?
The biggest shith0le ever in the history of mankind exports 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and yet 90% of their impoverished and long-suffering citizens struggle to survive on less than $ 2 a day. LOL. Their leaders are busy chopping their money. LOL. Their leaders don’t even respect them. They see them as first class MUGUs!!!! Chei. I understand their cassava bread-eating leader told them he did not give a fvck! They plan to build a N2 billion banquet hall for their president and a 14 billion naira for their VP and yet cannot fix the highway that links their funny country to the rest of West Africa! When you travel on the Accra-Lagos road, immediately you enter nigeria you’ll know. LOL. The road from Accra is superb till you reach seme! And from Seme to Lagos is currently the worst road in the world! Chei, nigeria has won another title ooooh. The country with the worst road in west Africa title!

In nigeria, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals..like goats,sheep and cows!
Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. LOL. 42 nigerans are unemployed! 34 million nigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. LOL. Life expectancy is a miserable…..wait for it……52! LOL. More than 90% survive on less than $2 a day. Today, Nigerian imports every single item, including toothpicks! LOL. Ghana is looking to sell excess rice after a bumper harvest. All the groundnut pyramids that were a feature of the Nigerian economy in the 1960s and 70s have long disappeared, as ‘hard working’ nigerians now rely on their monthly share from the federation account.

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? I understand your fragile, generator fumes-compromised brain works only part of the time, but at least your low IQ can allow for some low-level research, which will confirm what most of you are- deluded lunatics! LOL.

Being Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it,mor0ns! Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it.

Chei, man pikin don sample those babes in that accursed land oooh. Chei, nelly- the Tiv girl-was the first, (those Tiv women can be dangerous in bed -they can break your waist oooh). She was followed by an Urhobo girl,then Remi, Molly(rivers), Dorothy (Igbo), another delta, then niger, niger again, edo, akwa ibom, then Uche. Hmmm these are the ones that graced my bed for any length of time. I am not even talking about the numerous one-night stands. LOL. As a matter of fact, one of them- who is from Cross River and currently based in Port Harcourt, has been calling me regularly in the past two weeks, begging to come spend the Xmas with me in Accra! LOL. Mr. GAY, take a chill pill and accept the fact that your women can’t ever have enough of Ghanaian men-the real authentic African men. I heard your men need stuff like alomo biiters to get going. LOL. Even your NAFDAC is worried! LOL. So why won’t your women look for real men elsewhere? F00lish goat. I still remember when I went to Rivers state many years ago to do some work in a community. They were so excited they brought one babe-she was a student at the UNI in Port Harcourt to keep me company. What a wonderful host community! Trust me, I did not disappoint at all. When I got back to base, she kept sending me letters and messages pleading to come spend some time with me! Chei, the traditional Nigerian hospitality is so awesome! LOL. Chei, nigeria we hail ooooh LOL.
Dummies, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots? A country where nothing works?

Check out the lead story on NL
Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by pitoski(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12

Another victim of human trafficking!

Franca Abumen, a 27 years old Nigerian, living in Rome, Italy, has met her untimely death in the hands of an unknown men who brutally murdered her by tying her ankles and strangling her to death with a black cord, tied around her neck.

Franca was killed in the woods of Stifone, between Narni Waters, in Rome and her body was found 24 hours after her death on Sunday 10th of December, 2012; after her friends called the police to declare her missing when she failed to return home from work (prostitution).

Hoodlums may take over Nigeria – Afenifere
on DECEMBER 13, 2012 • in NEWS
9:11 am

BY DAYO JOHNSON

AKURE—AFENIFERE, a pan-Yoruba socio-political group, Wednesday, challenged President Goodluck Jonathan to rise and act fast to stem the spate of insecurity and the wanton destruction of lives and property or face the possibility of hoodlums completely taking over the country.

Secretary-General of the group, Bashorun Seinde Arogbofa, said the rate at which kidnappers abduct prominent Nigerians and the Boko Haram menace had not only put the lives of people at risk, but also scared away prospective investors.

Arogbofa listed the recent abduction of the mother of Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the wife of former Governor of Western Region, Gen. Oluwole Rotimi (rtd), as examples, which had brought bad publicity to the country.

According to him, “nobody is any longer safe in the country. Just a few days ago, it was the elderly Prof (Mrs) Okonjo that was kidnapped; only yesterday it was the wife of Gen. Oluwole Rotimi, former governor of Western Region.

“In the Northern part of the country, the Boko Haram is in charge and kills with reckless abandon.”

40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Ptimes: 10:33am On Dec 12

A 40-year-old commercial motorcyclist, popularly called okada rider, Segun Olowomako, has been arraigned before an Ore Magistrate Court for allegedly stealing two baskets of kolanuts and two kegs of palm oil.

He was alleged to have conspired with one other person, still at large, to commit the offence.

According to the charge, Mr. Olowomako, and one other person, sometimes in September, 2012, conspired to commit felony to wit stealing at about 7.00 p.m. at Zaccheus Junction Ore, in the Ore Magisterial District.

The duo thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 516 of the criminal code ,Cap 37 ,Volume 1 ,Laws of Ondo State of Nigeria 2006.

2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping

Okonjo Kidnap: Two Police officers Arrested

Two policemen have been arrested in connection with the kidnapping of Finance Minister’s 82-year-old mother, the police said on Wednesday.

Professor Kamene Okonjo, mother of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who is the Finance Minister and Coordinating Minister of the economy was abducted on Sunday from

her home in Ogwuachi-Uku, Delta state.

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by PayWell: 5:27pm On Dec 11

I just bought two pillows from an aboki, got home, took off the nice plastic wrappings and then PERCEIVED a nasty smell, not what i expected of a new product.

LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Police Arrest ‘Spirit’ In Kano
The Kano State Police Command, yesterday, announced the arrest of a ‘700-year-old spirit’ that engages in extorting money from the members of the public by imposing fear in them via telephone calls.

Briefing journalists at the Bompai headquarters of the command, the Kano State Police Commissioner, Mr. Ibrahim K. Idris, explained that the ‘spirit’ turned out to be one Alhaji Nura Hamza, a resident of Kurna Asabe Quarters in the state.

Idris explained that the suspect had taken advantage of the fear imposed in his victims by his status as a ‘spirit’ to cause them to source money and deposit same in a nearby bush, on an anthill, for spiritual purposes.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Umunede(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Abrantie:

Yes, and your economy and population are larger than Somalia's, Iraq's and Afghanistan's but those are better places to live than Nigeria.

What's your point dvmbfukk?
NO, IT IS BETTER TO LIVE IN A DEBTOR ECONOMY. GDP=$39b. debt 44%. half of the economy is debt. No wonder everything is costlier there after imputing interest. DEBTOR ECONOMY
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Umunede(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
PetroDolla: grin grin grin LOL How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that your human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked? I often wonder how some 180 million sickos ended up in one place. grin

The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. The shith0le can’t even fvckin produce petrol for its poverty-ridden citizens. LOL. Is it a surprise long lines can be found at filling stations across that shith0le?

The dustbin country has four oil refineries and yet imports all its refined fuel. If this is not a confirmation of a cursed nation, then what is it? In fact vulture-eating Nigerians take their crude oil to countries like Ivory Coast to refine and ship back to their accursed country. If this is not a confirmation of a cursed nation, then what is it?
The biggest shith0le ever in the history of mankind exports 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and yet 90% of their impoverished and long-suffering citizens struggle to survive on less than $ 2 a day. LOL. Their leaders are busy chopping their money. LOL. Their leaders don’t even respect them. They see them as first class MUGUs!!!! Chei. I understand their cassava bread-eating leader told them he did not give a fvck! They plan to build a N2 billion banquet hall for their president and a 14 billion naira for their VP and yet cannot fix the highway that links their funny country to the rest of West Africa! When you travel on the Accra-Lagos road, immediately you enter nigeria you’ll know. LOL. The road from Accra is superb till you reach seme! And from Seme to Lagos is currently the worst road in the world! Chei, nigeria has won another title ooooh. The country with the worst road in west Africa title!

In nigeria, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals..like goats,sheep and cows!
Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. LOL. 42 nigerans are unemployed! 34 million nigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. LOL. Life expectancy is a miserable…..wait for it……52! LOL. More than 90% survive on less than $2 a day. Today, Nigerian imports every single item, including toothpicks! LOL. Ghana is looking to sell excess rice after a bumper harvest. All the groundnut pyramids that were a feature of the Nigerian economy in the 1960s and 70s have long disappeared, as ‘hard working’ nigerians now rely on their monthly share from the federation account.

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? I understand your fragile, generator fumes-compromised brain works only part of the time, but at least your low IQ can allow for some low-level research, which will confirm what most of you are- deluded lunatics! LOL.

Being Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it,mor0ns! Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it.

Chei, man pikin don sample those babes in that accursed land oooh. Chei, nelly- the Tiv girl-was the first, (those Tiv women can be dangerous in bed -they can break your waist oooh). She was followed by an Urhobo girl,then Remi, Molly(rivers), Dorothy (Igbo), another delta, then niger, niger again, edo, akwa ibom, then Uche. Hmmm these are the ones that graced my bed for any length of time. I am not even talking about the numerous one-night stands. LOL. As a matter of fact, one of them- who is from Cross River and currently based in Port Harcourt, has been calling me regularly in the past two weeks, begging to come spend the Xmas with me in Accra! LOL. Mr. GAY, take a chill pill and accept the fact that your women can’t ever have enough of Ghanaian men-the real authentic African men. I heard your men need stuff like alomo biiters to get going. LOL. Even your NAFDAC is worried! LOL. So why won’t your women look for real men elsewhere? F00lish goat. I still remember when I went to Rivers state many years ago to do some work in a community. They were so excited they brought one babe-she was a student at the UNI in Port Harcourt to keep me company. What a wonderful host community! Trust me, I did not disappoint at all. When I got back to base, she kept sending me letters and messages pleading to come spend some time with me! Chei, the traditional Nigerian hospitality is so awesome! LOL. Chei, nigeria we hail ooooh LOL.
Dummies, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots? A country where nothing works?

Check out the lead story on NL
Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by pitoski(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12

Another victim of human trafficking!

Franca Abumen, a 27 years old Nigerian, living in Rome, Italy, has met her untimely death in the hands of an unknown men who brutally murdered her by tying her ankles and strangling her to death with a black cord, tied around her neck.

Franca was killed in the woods of Stifone, between Narni Waters, in Rome and her body was found 24 hours after her death on Sunday 10th of December, 2012; after her friends called the police to declare her missing when she failed to return home from work (prostitution).

Hoodlums may take over Nigeria – Afenifere
on DECEMBER 13, 2012 • in NEWS
9:11 am

BY DAYO JOHNSON

AKURE—AFENIFERE, a pan-Yoruba socio-political group, Wednesday, challenged President Goodluck Jonathan to rise and act fast to stem the spate of insecurity and the wanton destruction of lives and property or face the possibility of hoodlums completely taking over the country.

Secretary-General of the group, Bashorun Seinde Arogbofa, said the rate at which kidnappers abduct prominent Nigerians and the Boko Haram menace had not only put the lives of people at risk, but also scared away prospective investors.

Arogbofa listed the recent abduction of the mother of Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the wife of former Governor of Western Region, Gen. Oluwole Rotimi (rtd), as examples, which had brought bad publicity to the country.

According to him, “nobody is any longer safe in the country. Just a few days ago, it was the elderly Prof (Mrs) Okonjo that was kidnapped; only yesterday it was the wife of Gen. Oluwole Rotimi, former governor of Western Region.

“In the Northern part of the country, the Boko Haram is in charge and kills with reckless abandon.”

40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Ptimes: 10:33am On Dec 12

A 40-year-old commercial motorcyclist, popularly called okada rider, Segun Olowomako, has been arraigned before an Ore Magistrate Court for allegedly stealing two baskets of kolanuts and two kegs of palm oil.

He was alleged to have conspired with one other person, still at large, to commit the offence.

According to the charge, Mr. Olowomako, and one other person, sometimes in September, 2012, conspired to commit felony to wit stealing at about 7.00 p.m. at Zaccheus Junction Ore, in the Ore Magisterial District.

The duo thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 516 of the criminal code ,Cap 37 ,Volume 1 ,Laws of Ondo State of Nigeria 2006.

2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping

Okonjo Kidnap: Two Police officers Arrested

Two policemen have been arrested in connection with the kidnapping of Finance Minister’s 82-year-old mother, the police said on Wednesday.

Professor Kamene Okonjo, mother of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who is the Finance Minister and Coordinating Minister of the economy was abducted on Sunday from

her home in Ogwuachi-Uku, Delta state.

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by PayWell: 5:27pm On Dec 11

LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Police Arrest ‘Spirit’ In Kano
The Kano State Police Command, yesterday, announced the arrest of a ‘700-year-old spirit’ that engages in extorting money from the members of the public by imposing fear in them via telephone calls.

Briefing journalists at the Bompai headquarters of the command, the Kano State Police Commissioner, Mr. Ibrahim K. Idris, explained that the ‘spirit’ turned out to be one Alhaji Nura Hamza, a resident of Kurna Asabe Quarters in the state.

Idris explained that the suspect had taken advantage of the fear imposed in his victims by his status as a ‘spirit’ to cause them to source money and deposit same in a nearby bush, on an anthill, for spiritual purposes.
DEBTOR ECONOMY. UR PRESIDENT IS ABUJA FOR WHAT? TO SEEK FOR AID AND LOAN JUST LIKE OBJ GAVE PRES KUFFOUR SOME FREE BARRELS OF OIL. DEBTOR AND FOREIGN AID ECONOMY. I WILL TELL GOODLUCK NOT TO GIVE ANY AID TO HIM SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN SUFFER. We are giving ur country too many aids and grant. Glo, a naija company is sponsoring all your national team including your supporters' club. I will tell Mike adenuga to stop bring GLO CAF award to ur debtor economy. We run your economy. UBA, a nigerian bank won the bank of the year in your country, Ghana. Papa ajasco won the best comedy TV programme in your country. we run your country from sports to entertainment and everything. cry. there is nothing you can do about it. I am in your country and i know everything going on in your DEBTOR country. i am waiting for you.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2012
See how these alatafuo dey commit crimes for Ghana with their 419 banks.

I tell you, only about TEN Nigerians in Ghana are there for genuine purposes. The rest are a drag on our economy.

@ Umunede, there's your award winning UBA in the center of bank fraud. Motto: "UBA -- The choice for Yahoo Yahoos"

[size=14pt]Two Nigerians arrested for hacking into GAF mails[/size]
[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/80890661.jpg[/img]
Two Nigerians have been arrested for allegedly attempting to divert $13,978 belonging to Ghanaian peacekeepers after they had succeded in hacking into the e-mails of the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF).

The suspects, Peter Okechukwu, 32, and Emmanuel Ifedi, 31, were arrested by officials of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) of the Ghana Police Service at a branch of the United Bank of Africa (UBA), in Accra, where they had gone to cash the money.

According to the Director General of the CID, Commissioner of Police, Mr Prosper Agblor, in November, this year, the two suspects managed to enter the e-mails of Continental African Trading Limited (CATAL) and the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) GHANBATT 76 and intercepted all electronic communications between the two parties.

CATAL, an international organisation, had been supplying home appliances to Ghanaian peacekeeping troops on various missions at different locations in the world.

Recently CATAL was contacted as usual by the GAF to supply home appliances for UNIFIL GHANBATT?76 peacekeeping troops in Lebanon.

Mr Agblor said there was correspondence between CATAL?and the military through the Internet concerning the supply of the items.

Somewhere along the line, he said, the e-mails between GAF and CATAL were hacked into by the two Nigerians who intercepted all mails from both ends and replied them as if they were coming from the rightful receivers of the email.

Mr Agblor said the two suspects using the identity of CATAL?sent an email to the military instructing them to pay cash in the sum of $13,978 into a United Bank for Africa account number 01011651102235 as part payment for the supply of the goods.

Upon receipt of the information, the GAF transfered $13,978 into the account as instructed by the two suspects.

Mr Agblor said CATAL realised that the military had suddenly stopped communicating with them on matters relating to the transfer of the money so they followed up with a phone call and detected that the military had paid an amount of $13,978 into an account number supplied by them.

He said it was at that stage that they both realised that someone had hacked into their emails and quickly reported the issue to the Documentation and Visa Fraud Unit of the CID.

Mr Agblor said that the Business Development Manager of CATAL reported the case to the police and checks at the bank revealed that the money had not yet been cashed by the suspects.

The police therefore mounted surveillance at the bank awaiting the arrival of the suspects.

According to Mr Agblor, on November 11, 2012, Peter Okechukwu who happened to be the owner of the said account was arrested when he turned up at the bank to cash the amount.

Upon interrogation, the police said, Okechukwu admitted to the offence but mentioned Emmanuel Ifedi as the master brain behind the whole deal and led the police to his house at Ashaley Botwe, an Accra suburb.

He said investigations were still on-going after which the two would be put before court.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=259439
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Umunede: Papa ajasco won the best comedy TV programme in your country. we run your country from sports to entertainment and everything. cry. there is nothing you can do about it. I am in your country and i know everything going on in your DEBTOR country. i am waiting for you.

WTF is "papa ajasco"? Never heard of it..lol. Are you sure you live in Ghana or just hallucinating? I guess you're referring to your sh1tty Nigerian movies as "entertainment".

So because Glo sponsored a football league it means Nigeria runs our sports? Okay, in that case, South Korea runs Chelsea FC because of SAMSUNG. You are absolutely retarded.

How about Nigeria -- who sponsors your NPL? Let me tell you, NO COMPANY! Coca-Cola pulled out due to the insecurity crisis. They didn't want their brand name to be tarnished. The funny part is, no company is even eager to step in. Why can't your beloved Glo sponsor your league? I don't get it.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Umunede(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Abrantie:

WTF is "papa ajasco"? Never heard of it..lol. Are you sure you live in Ghana or just hallucinating? I guess you're referring to your sh1tty Nigerian movies as "entertainment".

So because Glo sponsored a football league it means Nigeria runs our sports? Okay, in that case, South Korea runs Chelsea FC because of SAMSUNG. You are absolutely retarded.

How about Nigeria -- who sponsors your NPL? Let me tell you, NO COMPANY! Coca-Cola pulled out due to the insecurity crisis. They didn't want their brand name to be tarnished. The funny part is, no company is even eager to step in. Why can't your beloved Glo sponsor your league? I don't get it.
coca cola is not sponsoring naija league. It is between mtn and glo. D case is in court. Samsung sponsor one club, chelsea while GLO is sponsoring your league, sponsoring all your national team and sponsoring your supporters' club. Glo is single handedly running your football. Ghana football=GLO. Without glo, there is no ghana football. If you don't know about Papa Ajasco, ask someone.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Umunede(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
Abrantie: See how these alatafuo dey commit crimes for Ghana with their 419 banks.

I tell you, only about TEN Nigerians in Ghana are there for genuine purposes. The rest are a drag on our economy.

@ Umunede, there's your award winning UBA in the center of bank fraud. Motto: "UBA -- The choice for Yahoo Yahoos"

investigation is on going. As in many other cases, at the end of the investigation, you will discover that they were aided by Ghanaians. There are ghanaian criminals in your country as they are also in nigeria. Whether Ghanaian or Nigerian, d full wrath of d law should fall on them.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by ocelot2006(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2012
You Ghanaians will never seize to amuse me. The one thing that has always endeared me to my fellow Nigerian compatriots is that we own up to our nation’s flaws and make no excuses for them. We’re also not too proud to learn from any country that has gotten a process right. That’s an example of good leadership, and one of many reasons Nigeria continues to lead West Africa as its sole power and a force to be reckoned with in the African continent.
Ghana on the other hand is a different story. You Ghanaians clowns are always quick to gloat at Nigeria misfortunes, yet your country is no better than a SINGLE state in the Nigerian Federation. There’s a funny part to all this though. While you clowns continue to talk trash on a NIGERIAN-OWNED website, accessed via NIGERIAN-OWNED transmission media (as your girlfriends and other spouse entertain themselves to NIGERIAN music and videos, and drool over NOLLYWOOD stars), Nigerians keep buying over huge chunks of your own economy while our govt. continues to influence your domestic and foreign policies. Basically, WE OWN YOU, NUMB-NUTS.
So whine all you want (you guys are quite good at that), but it won’t change the fact that the Federal republic of Nigeria dominates, and will continue to dominate, little “GH” (serious, that’s a lame nickname; zero originality) in every sphere. This includes:
• Economy- 2nd largest African economy, and one of 22 to watch out for globally (suck on that biatch cheesy )
• Defense- You can’t compare Nigeria’s battle-hardened and experience fighting force, its massive firepower (and ability to project that power) with the Ghanaian military notorious for its cowardice in the battlefield. Just give our Police MOPOL squadron RPGs and GPMGs, and they’ll be having lunch at your presidential palace in a week with the Nigerian flag flying over Accra.
• Infrastructure
• Education
• Geopolitics
• Entertainment
Even your local cuisines suck.
A comparison between a Nigerian and Ghanaian also favours the former. Why? ‘cos a basic Nigerian that’s self-confident, intelligent, enterprising , loud and proud, is way ahead of a bunch of docile Ghanaian wimps with their self-destructive inferiority complex and jealousy for anything Nigerian.
So face it folks. Nigeria is LEAGUES ahead of you.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
ocelot2006: You Ghanaians will never seize to amuse me. The one thing that has always endeared me to my fellow Nigerian compatriots is that we own up to our nation’s flaws and make no excuses for them. We’re also not too proud to learn from any country that has gotten a process right. That’s an example of good leadership, and one of many reasons Nigeria continues to lead West Africa as its sole power and a force to be reckoned with in the African continent.
Ghana on the other hand is a different story. You Ghanaians clowns are always quick to gloat at Nigeria misfortunes, yet your country is no better than a SINGLE state in the Nigerian Federation. There’s a funny part to all this though. While you clowns continue to talk trash on a NIGERIAN-OWNED website, accessed via NIGERIAN-OWNED transmission media (as your girlfriends and other spouse entertain themselves to NIGERIAN music and videos, and drool over NOLLYWOOD stars), Nigerians keep buying over huge chunks of your own economy while our govt. continues to influence your domestic and foreign policies. Basically, WE OWN YOU, NUMB-NUTS.
So whine all you want (you guys are quite good at that), but it won’t change the fact that the Federal republic of Nigeria dominates, and will continue to dominate, little “GH” (serious, that’s a lame nickname; zero originality) in every sphere. This includes:
• Economy- 2nd largest African economy, and one of 22 to watch out for globally (suck on that biatch cheesy )
• Defense- You can’t compare Nigeria’s battle-hardened and experience fighting force, its massive firepower (and ability to project that power) with the Ghanaian military notorious for its cowardice in the battlefield. Just give our Police MOPOL squadron RPGs and GPMGs, and they’ll be having lunch at your presidential palace in a week with the Nigerian flag flying over Accra.
• Infrastructure
• Education
• Geopolitics
• Entertainment
Even your local cuisines suck.
A comparison between a Nigerian and Ghanaian also favours the former. Why? ‘cos a basic Nigerian that’s self-confident, intelligent, enterprising , loud and proud, is way ahead of a bunch of docile Ghanaian wimps with their self-destructive inferiority complex and jealousy for anything Nigerian.
So face it folks. Nigeria is LEAGUES ahead of you.

Blah, blah blah... Nollywood, Geopolitics, Nigerian-owned... blah blah blah... Infrastructure, GDP, 2nd largest economy... blah blah bleep bleep BLAH!!!. grin

All that doesn't mean a damn thing when you're scared or embarrassed to even mention you're from Nigeria, afraid of being kidnapped, mugged or r@ped; sleep with no electricity, sleep with one eye opened and boko haram always looking for ways to blow your @ss to smithereens.

Why doesn't your "battle hardened" military and police PROTECT and SAVE Nigeria first? Y'all need them more than even Somalia. Or let me guess -- you'd have to bribe your own police and military... hahahahahahaha.. LOL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Abrantie: @ rick.ross

1) Ivorians (including Nigerians) are now refugees in Ghana. Why?

2) Apart from the waterfront in Abidjan, the rest of Ivory coast are sh1tholes infested with AIDS.

3) Ivory Coast and CFA countries are pretty much France's colony. Most of their development wasn't all financed by cocoa but by France's treasury.

4) So what if Ghana imports some products from neighboring countries? Even the USA imports vegetable and fruits. The purpose of ECOWAS is to facilitate free trade, not for Nigerians to escape poverty and despair. Doesn't Nigeria import EVERYTHING from outside? This includes petrol!! Let me repeat, PETROL!! See the irony?

[size=18pt]France Is BLEEDING African Economies, And Why African Nations Are Backwards:[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1091142/france-bleeding-african-economies-why
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Rossikk(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abrantie:

Blah, blah blah... Nollywood, Geopolitics, Nigerian-owned... blah blah blah... Infrastructure, GDP, 2nd largest economy... blah blah bleep bleep BLAH!!!. grin

All that doesn't mean a damn thing when you're scared or embarrassed to even mention you're from Nigeria, afraid of being kidnapped, mugged or r@ped; sleep with no electricity, sleep with one eye opened and boko haram always looking for ways to blow your @ss to smithereens.

Ghana president 'apologises' for power cuts!!

http://business.peacefmonline.com/economy/201211/144317.php

Ghanaians groan under power outages!

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/features/ghanaians-groaning-under-power-outages/

Power cuts ravage Ghana!

http://www.ghanareview.com/Restyle/index2.php?class=all&date=2012-10-31&id=55457
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2012
Rossikk:

Ghana president 'apologises' for power cuts!!

http://business.peacefmonline.com/economy/201211/144317.php

Ghanaians groan under power outages!

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/features/ghanaians-groaning-under-power-outages/

Power cuts ravage Ghana!

http://www.ghanareview.com/Restyle/index2.php?class=all&date=2012-10-31&id=55457

It's all temporary my friend... all TEM-PO-RA-RY!!

Just call it a growing pain that will soon be history, especially with our huge natural gas reserves soon to go online.

At least we are "groaning" and complaining because, unlike Nigerians, we're not used to such hardships.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 12:21am On Dec 22, 2012
... and while we wait patiently, our leaders are pulling strings for a...

[size=18pt]Massive Solar Energy Project In Ghana[/size]

A UK firm has announced a plan to build what it claims is the biggest photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant in Africa.

The Nzema project, based in Ghana will be able to provide electricity to more than 100,000 homes.

Construction work on the $400 million (£248 million) plant is due to start within 12 months. The developers say that they are optimistic that finance for the project will be confirmed within six months.

The initiative is being developed by Blue Energy, a UK-based renewable energy investment company.

Dozens of solar projects have been announced across Africa in recent years but few have been on this ambitious scale, says industry analyst Ash Sharma at IMS Research. He says the 155 megawatt plant will increase Ghana’s generation capacity by six per cent.

“It is the biggest single project that’s going ahead at the moment.” He told BBC news. “It is not the biggest in the world, but if it goes ahead, it will be the biggest in Africa.”

He says that a key element in helping the project go ahead has been Ghana’s renewable energy law under which the plant has been awarded a feed-in tariff for 20 years. These are premium prices, guaranteed for the working life of the site.

Project director Douglas Coleman, from Mere Power Nzema Ltd, who will build the plant, told BBC News that it was “fully cooked” in planning terms.

“The project has land, it has planning consent, it has a generating license, and it has received a feed-in-tariff,” he said, it is the right plant in the right place at the right time.”

He was confident that the finance needed to build the plant could be raised in the next six months.

The company behind the scheme is majority owned and funded by members of the Stadium Group, a large European private asset and development company with £2.5bn under management.

Ash Sharma believes that the backing of this firm plus the feed-in tariff makes the idea viable.

“One of the biggest stumbling blocks has been overcome and the financing looks as it it could be in a good position to succeed, I would say.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/indonesia/bahasa_inggris/2012/12/121204_dwi_ghana_scout.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20599878
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Rossikk(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Abrantie:

It's all temporary my friend... all TEM-PO-RA-RY!!

Just call it a growing pain that will soon be history, especially with our huge natural gas reserves soon to go online.

STORY.

At least we are "groaning" and complaining because, unlike Nigerians, we're not used to such hardships.

Nigerians groaned a lot and that's why power generation/supply has doubled in the last two years, with more projects coming on stream.

As for Ghana, you seem to be living in a bubble in Accra and don't know what is happening in the rest of your country.

''The current national access to electricity supply [of Ghana] is about 43 % of the population. However, over 80 % of the domestic electricity supply is consumed in the cities and urban towns.''

http://www.ghanaef.org/energyinghana/energyinghana.htm

So, nearly 60% of your 22 million population are not connected to the national grid at all. So what, you offer intermittent power to under 8 million people and you're here on a Nigerian forum saying what again? You should be comparing country notes with your mates from Burkina Faso, Togo, Sierra Leone, Liberia and other small countries.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rossikk:

STORY.

Nigerians groaned a lot and that's why power generation/supply has doubled in the last two years, with more projects coming on stream.

As for Ghana, you seem to be living in a bubble in Accra and don't know what is happening in the rest of your country.

''The current national access to electricity supply [of Ghana] is about 43 % of the population. However, over 80 % of the domestic electricity supply is consumed in the cities and urban towns.''

http://www.ghanaef.org/energyinghana/energyinghana.htm

So, nearly 60% of your 22 million population are not connected to the national grid at all. So what, you offer intermittent power to under 8 million people and you're here on a Nigerian forum saying what again? You should be comparing country notes with your mates from Burkina Faso, Togo, Sierra Leone, Liberia and other small countries.

Merry Christmas! grin ... May this Ghana-Nigeria eWar continue for 'Cultural Learnings of Nigeria for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Ghana' (That movie is absolutely hilarious: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat)

Ok, back to topic...

The only comparison you need to make that a lay man can understand is:

1) In Nigeria, electricity is guaranteed for only 0 to 4 hrs/day.

2) In Ghana, regardless of whether one is in a village of 1000 (i.e my village) or a city of millions, one can be sure to get power for 22-24 hrs/day if averaged per week. When this TEMPORARY issue is resolved soon, we'd be guaranteed 24hrs/day electricity.

Even the 'small' countries you mentioned get more electricity per day than your fvkkin country, although they don't even have oil, and two are recovering from civil wars.

Also keep in mind that Ghana supplies electricity to Burkina Faso, Togo and Ivory Coast even though we barely have enough for ourselves. This tells you something about the nature of Ghana and Ghanaians -- we are selfless, caring and love our neighbors. You Nigerians call that being "slow", but we just see it as being humane.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by otumfour(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
ceejay80s: Na wa 4 PHCN, is it now a tradition dat there wont be light every christmas day? I don tire 4 nepa. its a big Shame to naija

nedu2000: И̣̣̣̥o light since morning.....woji,Ph

Nemerem44: No light here as well. Satelite Area. Calabar

k2039: [color=y]That's what makes it merry.
Symptoms of a failed republic.
[/color]

MORN DEW: No light since yesterday nd dis president comes 2 tell us bullshit as christmas message. Its 4 those who believe him.

grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=13535720&topic=1142059

grin grin grin grin grin no wonder these boko's Neva wanna leave Ghana......tell me, if ur a Nigerian living in Ghana...the last time u saw ur lights taken out....Ghana makes Nigeria look like hell grin

How these boko pr!!ks can compare themselves to Ghana still beats me grin grin
All the citizens are asking for is 48hrs uninterrupted electricity supply and the clueless, incompetent phcn can't provide em grin grin grin....y'all beneath us....and these boko pigs are here defending them.........

Nigeria is doomed foreal tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by otumfour(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
shocked shocked
SEYI_KP: NEPA HAS GONE MAD IN IBADAN THE TOOK THE LIGHT SINCE SUNDAY NIGHT TILL NOW NO SHOW, I HEARD THAT THE FAULT IS FROM AYEIDE(RING-ROAD)

grin grin no wonder most Nigerians tend to have fat nostrils, #generator fumes inhalers# grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Iskander Missiles - The Answer To US/NATO/Israeli Missile Interceptors / Kayleigh McEnany Test Positive For COVID-19 / Nelson Mandela Discharged From Hospital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.