Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate (6253 Views)

A Good Business To Start In Abuja With 700,000 / What Can I Do With 700,000 / Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by oyiliagu: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2008
please i want nairalanders to tell me as batch A corp memeber that just passed out now with some of 700,000 thousand , i mean whaqt kind of buz should he go into, how and if possible where. i need your help
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by SIC: 5:29am On Feb 16, 2008
Emmmm, Ill be very straight with you. Now youve got 700k, its not much but it can help you end up GREAT!!! If you use your head. It takes more than just a business idea now, you must follow YOU! The inner man that has been driving you wild with passion, though the beginning of that deed might be small but i can assure you that if you follow certain principles which i shall give to you. You will be promoted doubly with that money. Ill consult for you free. just call me on 08061514232 and lets talk ok. You know what you must do but your eyes is on the obstacles instead of the vision! Look ahead man!

S.I.C
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by 2ceSharp(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2008
Dude with N700,000 there are a few ideas i could suggest. But do well to read the thread 'Developing a business idea', But first go invest it in the stock exchange. Find a white collared job and learn for a while before starting out on your own.
cheers man.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by busybody20: 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2008
What determines the success of a business is not only about how much you have to go into the business but how much you know about a business.
What kind of business are you interested in? Are you interested in going into sales and merchandising or rendering of service? Divide Nigerian economy into sectors, then the sector into subsectors and then subsectors. Whatever sector catches your fancy, go out to where the players are and observe how they play. What is the long-term growth prospect of the sector? Does it look like something that could be around for sometime? Is there smothing you can do better? What the players play. Read everything you can about the sector. Find out about all relevant laws. Evaluate the risks and opportunities. By the time you do this, I'm sure you'll have a business idea. Then try to get some experience (e.g by becoming an apprentice, an employee, whatever) before you commit money. Never commit a penny to any venture unless you can assure yourself that you know the in-out of the business. And never go into a business just because others are doing it and they seem to be succeeding. Get knowledge first.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by jideosik(m): 1:47am On Feb 17, 2008
You can start a business with 700,000 or less. Provide a service that someone needs and make sure you can find other people who need your product. Start small, and grow the business. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by awawa: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2008
hello,
you can start buy taking professional consultation on the particular business that will suit him or he can start up a service based business.call emmanuel on 08053670746 for more insights.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by lamyem: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
go start a catfish farmin biz now 08027524739 for trainin

Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by winnteam(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
Do you know that most failures in life are people who give-up without knowing how close they are to success?

Do you know that the information you have at hand is worth more than the billions in your bank account?

Do you know that people who fail always have someone to blame but successful people never have anybody to blame?

Do you know that 2008 could end up just like any other year if you don’t do the right thing?

Do you know that N6, 500 can change your life forever?

Attend our free live changing seminar
STOP THINKING JUST DO IT.

To attend free seminar in Lagos text Lagos # Name and Phone No. to 08023977522, 07028141512 to book your seat. Every Monday to Friday.

TIME 12:00 TO 2:00PM

VENUE: 284 HERBERT MACAULAY STREET SABO YABA LAGOS NIGERIA

You can also call those numbers any time.

Email:winnteam@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by 8oracle(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2008
oyiliagu:

please i want nairalanders to tell me as batch A corp memeber that just passed out now with some of 700,000 thousand , i mean whaqt kind of buz should he go into, how and if possible where. i need your help

Similar posting of i have this sum of money or that have always filled the business thread.
My questions re, Are You a Born Leader? Do You See Yourself as a Business person? Have you ever went hungry for a whole day? suffered pains, disappointments etc.Have you failed in any venture and got yourself back on track?

If your answers to these questions are Yes. I will link you to a company in that there product will accelearate your N700,000 to N3 000,000 within 2yrs
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by Jummy4real(f): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2008
i'm also interested. My email address is jummyyemmy4real@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by NextProdigy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
Guy, hold on to your cash. Review all advice but don't part with no cash unless you are a 100% sure. Abeg don't be swindled oh! smiley
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by publicview: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2008
NextProdigy:

Guy, hold on to your cash. Review all advice but don't part with no cash unless you are a 100% sure. Abeg don't be swindled oh! smiley

A blind business eyes only sees wide oceans from its shores,but never an island.

Jummy4real:

i'm also interested. My email address is jummyyemmy4real@yahoo.com
You only have to knew what you love to do most, that will give you a lead what and where to invest your money in.
For example if you cant be able to be at a place for atleast 4hrs, you can rarely succeed in resturant business.
If you re a talker and an avid reader you can start a seminar on any subject that you know can interest a section of your community,people are ready to pay for information.
You can be a commision sales agent for companies from beauty products to complicated IT hard/softwares.
Hence if you still havent caught where am goin,let me know.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by Jummy4real(f): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2008
@donnyrich
Please let me know. I'm interested in buying shares. I want to buy some asap. My email ad is jummyyemmy@yahoo.com or jummyyemmy4real@yahoo.com.

Thanking you in advance for your swift response.

Regards,

Jummy
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by blkmum700: 2:36am On Apr 18, 2008
Watin they worry una?Person need business Ideal All of una they give am number and email make he contact una so he go put him money for una shady business,My Guy no carry your Money give any body oooooooo
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by Abod(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2008
700k aint really much but used rightly it can become much. But seing as you is a greenhorn, i suggest as follows.
1. put it in stocks for now. buy on the floor thru a broker, a PO denies you access to the funds for like 6 months.
this way you wiil be sure to have the money intact, appreciating and accessible.
2. Do your homework, catch a vision. What do you love to do? do you have a skill, talent, knowledge or experience in something?
Anything in which you can beat your chest. Focus on that area - that's your competency.
3. Do a market research in that area e.g. what needs exist? what can you imrove on? how big is the market? is it accessible?
4. Write up a biz. plan (make sure to cover every aspect of the business)
5. Write down your action plan, break it into 24hr, weekly & monthly goals. (bite-sized, i call it)
6. Just Do It(Trust NIKE). or Go Start Something (a la MTN). cool
Let me know if you still need help. Biz. consulting is what i do.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by bluehorizo(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2008
@Poster

Pls don't trust anyone who asks you to call them first before they can tell you what to do with your money. It is your money,pls don't let anyone swindle you of it. Don't listen to those so called consultants who cannot give you the help you need on nairaland,rather they want you to call them so that they can "arrange" you. I am sure you are already getting the idea of what you need to do with your money on here. Go through the Business section archive and i assure that by the time you are through you will be happy you did. Good luck.

Swindlers:Shame on you.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by daffur: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
grin Paddy u lucky no be small.But these pple wey dey say make u path with ya money wan dupe you. Xcheck well wel before any thing. God go guide you too. cool
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by hamson4u: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2008
my friend that sum u have is small but notwithstanding if properly planned for, it could yield millions, my advice to u is just pick up books that talks about business idea n to get info on how to do business with little money, don't just dabble into any business u've got now idea of, see u at the top
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by hotshawlng(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2008
@poster: Be careful bro. Don't let 'em scam you outta ur money. wink
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by kazey(m): 4:23am On Apr 28, 2008
Save it in the bank and get a Job and enroll in a part-time business startup course or something.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by freshwater(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2010
i will advice you invest your money in the catfish business, its profitable and lucrative.
you can check our website www.araratfishing.biz or you contact me 07089391123 or 08079767220, so you can get to see our farm.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by amitagep: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
01-7492114 & 08055269016
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by kaysmith11: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
Do u have a plan?
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by princeemm: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN START VERY GOOD AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS WITH SUCH AMOUNT.

YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE OR JAPANESE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY, AND GET RIGHT GOODS AT CHEAPER RATES.

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 28, 2010
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by cosmaria(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
naija must be naija, dem no dey use ear hear money,everybody must get watin to talk,whether e smal 4 some people o, r e big 4 dem,i'm a computer accessories dealer if u need info on how to start wit dat mail coskosh@yahoo.ca or 07069328824
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by brosd2: 1:33am On Jun 06, 2010
my little suggestion is just spend N200,000 on forex and you will not regret it by Gods grace.Visit:www.forexshot.com for more details.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by brosd2: 1:37am On Jun 06, 2010
A correction to my earlier site address,visit www.forexshot..com.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate by epointc(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Guy stop advertising ur 700k people will dupe you ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks That Advertise On CNN / The Latest Review Of Fintoch Defi Lending | Is Fintoch Legit Or A Scam? / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.