Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Can I Do With 700,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 700,000 (8396 Views)

Naira Crashes To 700 Naira Per A Dollar! IPOB Youths Come In Lets Celebrate / A Good Business To Start In Abuja With 700,000 / How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 700,000 by wave1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
hello Nairaland Business and money,

please what business can i start with 700,000 naira, i dont wanna waste this year anymore, pls any reasonable business apart from forex, your advice will always welcome,
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by etchel(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2012
Each time i see such like i have such amount wat can i do. My friend u hav alot of work to do. There are so many biz. I run consultant team across nigeria and i bank my cash in such a way i keep smilin. U want to know in detail wat i do. Mail me muperfectgenius@gmail.com or txt 08061387382. Mitchel is d name.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2012
See them dropping email addresses. Post what you do here let us scrutinize it and comment whether they are viable or not.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by Topeby: 4:54am On Jan 09, 2012
This will be of help. Check this reliable ways of making money even with little capital:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by chrishenzo: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2012
1stCitizen:

See them dropping email addresses. Post what you do here let us scrutinize it and comment whether they are viable or not.

Thank you so much. I have always wonder why people always drop their phone numbers anytime someone ask a question or need help. They seem to forget the meaning of a forum. The poster ask a question and none answer the question but rather start dropping their numbers and email as if we are playing the game of poker.

Anyway poster, I wonder how you managed to raised 700,000naira and yet don't know what to do with the money. Don't tell me that you have never have a dream. When I said dream, I mean entrepreneur dream.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by Ltrust(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
Ginger and raw sesame seed available in bulk purchase with farm locations in kaduna and nasarawa state.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by BizCoachC(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
On the radio programme I run, I hear questions like this all the time. Truth of the matter is, there is no one way of answering the question. Besides, more details are required from you. For example, Where is your present location (some businesses might be better suited to some locations)? What are you doing presently (your time commitments affects a business)? Etc. At least, you now understand that to give you a good answer requires more details from you.
On a general level, I believe in starting and building a business that fits into who you are. A business that revolves around your passion (interests), talent, skills, knowledge or experience. Such a business in any of these areas might be a good starting point, to reduce your learning curve.
To your success!
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by idowumust: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
I can only advise you on the business i know better which i have been doing for more than 5 years and profitable for me.
That Business is Forex trading and invest on International stock (CFD). It just need to understand on how the trend of the market. No business does not have it advance effect but the ability to sustain and maintain is most important.
Well, i invest for people with 15% interest monthly depends on your capital investment.
For any further information contact:
Aminhalza Investment Limited
08033025817 OR 08023227213
idowumust2004@yahoo.com or aminhalza2010@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by wysenas(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2012
WOODMATE INTERIORS,an Abuja base modern furniture/interiors outfit can give u 10% ROI every month.GUARANTEED !
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by foxbc: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
I send you a PM. Hope you can do something with it.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by idowumust: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2012
You can invest on forex and 15% interest monthly.
Contact Number : 08033025817, 08023227213
idowumust2004@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by wave1(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2012
@foxbc. Explain and elaborate it well,
@idowumust. I don't want 2 have anything with forex,
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by idowumust: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2012
It is good business that has future reference. but it just that one need to understand the technique or philosophy behind the forex busness. No country with sustain her economy without forex market.
I am assure you that if you invest your funds , you will not regret it.
I am in to the business of trading forex and internationanal stocks for past 5 years now and it has been a successful road.
You too can part of it .
Contact me with the followings
08033025817 OR 08023227213
idowumust2004@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by monopolist: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
If you can wait patiently for 5 years

Invest in 1 hectare Plantation Agriculture with just NGN500,000 and by 2017 reap 10Hectares

kingolusola@gmail.com
FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by 24volts: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
My guy,
i have always said it here time without number, "to shine your eyes" all that glitters is not gold. If you truely have 700k and u dont know what to do . Please go and put your money in the bank and pray to God for direction. Be careful of scammers.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by emailguru: 4:54am On Jan 20, 2012
If you ask me, I will tell you to go the internet way. As a matter of fact, you may need to invest all the money you have right now and I can assure you that with the N70K you have and with proper diligence, you can pick a very lucrative internet business model and within months, if you are determined and hard working, you will earn more than 10 times your initial investment.

Don't forget that internet business is the fastest, cheapest and easiest business anyone can start and run. Better still, you don't need an office to start. With your Laptop + internet connection, you can comfortably run this business from your home.

Some of the internet business model you can start include:

1. Import business

2. Information Marketing

3. Affiliate Marketing

4. Web Hosting Services

5. Consultancy Business

6. Payment Solution

7. Rental Service

If I were you, I will do a thorough research on these business models, get a honest coach and viola! you are in business. I must warn however, that you need to be determined and hard working. At least make sure you have developed the NEVER QUITE attitude inside of you. Because you will need it.

You have what it takes to start my friend, please don't delay or else, you may just wake up one day and discover that the money is no longer there.

Let me give you a clue:

1. Build a website where made in Nigeria good will be sold online. In this case, you become the link between local manufacturers and buyers. In this scenario, a potential buyer sees a product he likes on your website, he pays for the product into your account, while you instruct the manufacture to deliver. You only release payment to the manufacture if the buyer confirms receipt of product in good condition. Now you make your money by deducting like 15% of the sales price. Just Imagine how much you will earn in a single transaction worth N1000,000.
This is only a clue, there are lots of other things you can do.

Start today!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by cloydec: 2:35am On Jan 21, 2012
Good day everyone,
I am really pleased to have come across a lovely website like this that brings Nigerians in various countries 2geda.
Well my post here is to seek for reliable business partners and investors to run a painting and interior decoration company with me. I have done a good study in the market and seen that it is a very profitable and exciting business. The fact is that contructions, as well as renovations is constant and as long as we get the contracts coming in, we would always remain busy.
Now the company would have a very unique style in terms of the workers. We will have uniforms for our labourers which they always have to use while onsite performing any duty. We will also have all our working tools on ground in order avoid delaying jobs or not rendering first class services. We will also ensure that at all times the quality of our job is rated as five star. As the company grows and gains recognition and all time client satisfaction, we will start importing and sell quality home decorations & accessories, furnitures as well as office materials.
I have registered a business name with the CAC (corporate affairs commision) in Abuja and I have also bought its domain name to start working on a website.
I am based in Benin City so I would really be happy to find someone around or someone who dont mind us starting in Benin and then establishing the business in their location as the business grows and gains recognition as a brand name.
This is all I can say for now so any one interested can please email me at contactus@cloydeconcept.com. I would be delighted to hear from serious investors and long term business minded people. Thank you all.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by oluks05: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
Anybody invested with woodmate interiors? how genuine are they?
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by solapopson(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
Good you are asking before taking a leap. Business is not easy without good knowledge. I think a lot of people can testify to that having their fingers burnt. If you need the knowledge that will make you put your seed capital to good use, email me on empoweryourself@rocketmail.com and I will get an invitation card to you for a program titled[b] Creating Your Own Economy[/b] its strictly by invitation. Wishing you the best in whatever decision you make. Cheers
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by austinooo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
Oh, Nigeria is far off from being self sufficient I can see that 90% of those that advice you are either talking of forex or wonderbank. No one even talk of small scale manufacturing like soap e.t.c except for the guy that spoke abt agriculture. The ever increasing demand for poultry and fishery products and also, the unlimited demnd for meat is an eye opener. I will advice you to pray and get urself an idea that will give you d needed benefit in d long run and not the short run like d forex they are talking about. Get the necesary skjill for any business before you enter into it and please dont retreat when the teething problems starts to manifest. Those dropping their nos and e mails are out to scam you so beware of them. their mouth are wide open to see what comes in from the 700k.

Lastly, make sure that your interest is in the business you intend to go into otherwise you will endure and not enjoy it.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by ayodele123(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
Poultry is one of them.
Get full details from the signature below
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by wealth123: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND READY TO WORK HARD YOU CAN START CEMENT TRADING BUSINESS WITH YOUR MONEY.

START BY BUYING 300 BAGS, GET A LOCATION PREFERABLY NEW SITES THEN MAKE PALLETS AND BUY TARPOLIN.

I AM A DANGOTE CEMENT DISTRIBUTOR. I DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY UPFRONT. WHEN YOU ARE READY I WILL INSPECT YOUR LOCATION AND BRING THE CEMENT AND YOU PAY ME AT THE NEAREST ZENITH BANK TO YOU THEN WE OFFLOAD.

I WILL GIVE YOU THE CEMENT AT WHOLESALE PRICE AND YOU WILL MAKE MINIMUM OF N100 PER BAG.

CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: 08082083126.

REMEMBER NO UPFRONT PAYMENT. IT IS CASH AND CARRY BASIS.
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by yommywal: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
http://solidforexltd.com/?sfr=yomiwal
hello
i will be sincere with you, the best business you can do is the one you do for yourself, but if you are engaged in other activities that does not allow you to run a business of your own, perhaps working, you can invest it in an asset management investment that brings you 3% to 4% of you investment daily. for further information, you can follow this link below :

http://solidforexltd.com/?sfr=yomiwal

to your sucess!
Re: What Can I Do With 700,000 by 5p1naz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
i have been to numerous forums in my internet lifetime, never before have i seen a forum so irritating like nairaland and other Nigerian-based forums. i am a Nigerian and a very committed nairaland member but why do Nigerians have to be this way? is it a curse or is it something else? i do not reside in Nigeria and when my neighbours around here see me, they jokingly make insulting comments about Nigerians and their dubious ways,  in as much as i try to defend my country and try to convince this neighbours of mine how Nigeria 419 thingy is just a media frenzy, any-time I visit this forum, i just feel sober,  the op has asked for an advice about his =N=700,000.00 . he needs advice, help him if you can and if you cant just act as one of many viewers who would just click to read the comments and stop been a prick dropping your numbers on the forum you irritants. smh, 

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Igbos Should Change / Was Jumia Black Friday Sales A Scam ? / How Much To Open Ecobank Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.