Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car (41248 Views)

PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by ignis: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2012
Please, where is the car?
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 13, 2012
Holy crapshockedsad
Warris dis?
??
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
sadsadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by jaymdee(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2012
I saw this car in Ikeja yesterday. The bold inscription in front "The Pride of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" made me angry. What d hell does he mean? Is that our pride
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2012
jaymdee: I saw this car in Ikeja yesterday. The bold inscription in front "The Pride of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" made me angry. What d hell does he mean? Is that our pride
yes it is. Read about how China turned her economy around.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2012
I saw this skeletal chasis at the Idi-ara in front of FMC Abeokuta. It is a potential that need to be harnessed
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by ignis: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2012
Please what is the name of the car?
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by TRASIE(f): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2012
what was that??..

here are pictures of UGANDA'S FIRST ELECTRIC CAR....it was made by university students .it can run upto a speed of 100km/h and a distance of 80km/50m before recharging.it cost a total of $35,000.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by laykhorn(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2012
All of you here have no idea how that thing works.. It doesnt use fuel, but a rotor that works like that of a mill, or turbine. All it needs is AIR. I once had the opportunity to meet the guy who did it. Although it was made with aluminium, it might look crap but its truly a talent to be harnessed.. The Govt. nd to start watching this things like oda Govts

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Mariojane(f): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2012
Its all a lie. D poster is turning ur heads nd u re falling for it. Even b4 d wild spread of civilization Nigerians have been making cars not anyhow cars but gud ones d only tin they dont get to make then is d car engine. I believe they can get worse all of a sudden. Learn 2 appreciate ur country nd u poster, Get lost
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2012
Mariojane: Its all a lie. D poster is turning ur heads nd u re falling for it. Even b4 d wild spread of civilization Nigerians have been making cars not anyhow cars but gud ones d only tin they dont get to make then is d car engine. I believe they can get worse all of a sudden. Learn 2 appreciate ur country nd u poster, Get lost

Appreciate this? When real cars are being manufactured in Anambra. If this mediocre invention was something in the line of airplane or something similar but looks crappy, I will appreciate. The same way I appreciated the young man from UNN who invented an amateur rocket propellant.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by ignis: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2012
TRASIE: what was that??..

here are pictures of UGANDA'S FIRST ELECTRIC CAR....it was made by university students .it can run upto a speed of 100km/h and a distance of 80km/50m before recharging.it cost a total of $35,000.
What are you saying? Please can you give us a link to your source?
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by TRASIE(f): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2012
ignis:
What are you saying? Please can you give us a link to your source?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/poverty-matters/2011/nov/10/uganda-electric-car-education
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by FXKing2012(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2012
I seriously dont know who is more useless: the maker of this car or the OP who is incapable if taking a good-to-view picture.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2012
Many nigerian 'inventors' seem to enjoy reinventing the wheel. . .but unfortunately they do not excel at that elementary copy-and-paste task. Even imitation requires some degree of expertise and competence - attributes that are not abundant in these parts. This ridiculous contraption takes mankind back by at least 150 years in the automobile evolution cycle.

Meanwhile, who issued a road worthiness certificate to this 'vehicle'? And if it does not have not have one, what exactly is the job of VIO/FRSC/MOT?
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by ecolime(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2012
laykhorn: All of you here have no idea how that thing works.. It doesnt use fuel, but a rotor that works like that of a mill, or turbine. All it needs is AIR. I once had the opportunity to meet the guy who did it. Although it was made with aluminium, it might look crap but its truly a talent to be harnessed.. The Govt. nd to start watching this things like oda Govts
That's really brilliant if this is truly the case.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by ba7man(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2012
If its means of propulsion is truely a wind turbine attached to its rear, it really is innovative and he should be encouraged. Its more of an idea that buying foreign engines,automobile body parts and assembling it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by ecolime(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2012
ba7man: If its means of propulsion is truely a wind turbine attached to its rear, it really is innovative and he should be encouraged. Its more of an idea that buying foreign engines,automobile body parts and assembling it.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by tohirah(f): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2012
I saw it @ computer village some moths back. The guy was so confident. It can also walk on water. He has started somewhere and he would get there some day.

Kudos to the guy
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Slickest(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2012
hw did u feel wen snappin d scrap combination.....
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2012
Mariojane: Its all a lie. D poster is turning ur heads nd u re falling for it. Even b4 d wild spread of civilization Nigerians have been making cars not anyhow cars but gud ones d only tin they dont get to make then is d car engine. I believe they can get worse all of a sudden. Learn 2 appreciate ur country nd u poster, Get lost
why are you sad
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Sijo01(f): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2012
...wtf, was expecting to see some new rides from Innoson
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by curfew: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2012
good! this definitly was designed with pencil and drawing paper, without any form of electricity, and assembled with bare hands, using scrap metal. that shows we can have our own, if things were put in place for industrial revolution.

i have seen this object several evenings moving without lights.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2012
nikkyshyne: Eerr, are those pieces from a plane crash or is it a damaged transformer
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha !! *OUI* *FAINTS*
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Justiyke4u: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2012
This is definitely a motor not a car
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by laykhorn(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2012
ecolime:
That's really brilliant if this is truly the case.
its really the case I tell you.. If the Op cared to stop the innovator, He could have goten more info. I met him twice, At Katankowa in Oja-Oba and at Kollington. I feel for the guy. Fantastic brain I tell you... The thing uses nothing but its battery and AIR. Nigeria would have gone far better in tech. if we have a sector lookin into this kind of things
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Gee001: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2012
My God! Is that d car? I was thinking dat's a trash can cos it looks like it or maybe something 4r another planet. Hmmm...and it evn moves, na wa. Anyways, d guy is only being creative. He just needs d right materials 2 make it look presentable.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by vizboy(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2012
Naija got talent
giving the guy a thumbs up for the brian behind that car. Why is it that we never appeciate what we have my question to major low thinkers in naija
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Seth89(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2012
It's an amphibian jet, It was constructed by one Mr Kehinde Durowaiye.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by trendystuf(f): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2012
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz X Class Pickup Unveiled (photos And Video) / Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos / Prices Of Secondhand 'Tokunbo' Vehicles Soar Over Freight, Clearing Charges, FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.