Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car (40933 Views)

PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alstacs(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
vizboy:

talking about the present how many companies have been able to build a car that works on land and sea or do you think if the guy was to have a good backer the appearance of the car would have been the same. That is why the white are better than us if it were to be a white that did these work you would have been flourishing him with priase but he is black you dont see his value

Sincerely this argument is not good.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
ba7man: Mr Siena, How's our Ferrari Enzo burster commin along??...I'm goin to go check out your progress now. I understand your point of view on this though.

Bro, she's coming along great, will be mounting the engine and tranny this week. smiley
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by homerac7: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2012
alstacs: I'm not an engineer but I know the world of engineering designs has moved far. IF you are building or creating or inventing, you need to build on basic principles and measure against what is known and acceptable presently.
In late primary and early secondary school when our knowledge was still very limited and our views narrow, we conceived lots of unimaginable things like this contraption. A classmate was even going to build a camera that would use a regular photographic film- laughable!
Unfortunately, after almost 30 years that we left that stage, an adult goes back to that level and people think he is to be celebrated.
I see a lot of people we should look up to disrespecting their seniors in experience and knowledge. Children think of outcome without consequences; they think of events in isolation without due consideration for external influence.
What a young man doesn't see standing up, an adult see even while siting down.

good one bro. my heart quivers at level of stupidity being spewed around by these ignoramus and i can't (and don't want to) imagine that they are "engineering" students for real as they claim, otherwise they failed right before starting out. i hope and pray they are not real.

even right from the pictures, i can identify the materials and do calculations to show that the toy can't work. many people don't know the difference between a tinker and engineer. worse are the dunces who claim to be engineering students...GOD FORBID!!! ...otherwise me might need to pack them in that "submarine" contraption and set them sailing into Atlantic ocean before they grow enough to become quacks and charlatans that will end up killing many thousands in their incompetency. angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by xerxes456(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2012
alienvirus: here it is
at least he didn't just built it without goin tru some technical challenges which must av broaden his knowledge, so kudos to the guy....
But olboy if dis one jam person... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by vizboy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
homerac7:

good one bro. my heart quivers at level of stupidity being spewed around by these ignoramus and i can't (and don't want to) imagine that they are "engineering" students for real as they claim, otherwise they failed right before starting out. i hope and pray they are not real.

even right from the pictures, i can identify the materials and do calculations to show that the toy can't work. many people don't know the difference between a tinker and engineer. worse are the dunces who claim to be engineering students...GOD FORBID!!! ...otherwise me might need to pack them in that "submarine" contraption and set them sailing into Atlantic ocean before they grow enough to become quacks and charlatans that will end up killing many thousands in their incompetency. angry angry angry

see what low thinking can do to some people lol keep up the good work your mother must be very proud of you
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by vizboy(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2012
apocalypse:

And you think that is good engineering
yeah if it isnt them what is it
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by homerac7: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
vizboy:
yeah if it isnt them what is it

u continue to give urself away as having next to nothing idea about concept of engineering, but rather u keep quiet and learn, u exhibit ur ignominy wt so much foolish vigour. even a fool is considered wise when he is quiet.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by vizboy(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2012
homerac7:

u continue to give urself away as having next to nothing idea about concept of engineering, but rather u keep quiet and learn, u exhibit ur ignominy wt so much foolish vigour. even a fool is considered wise when he is quiet.

be proud of urself thinking foolishly and saying you are wise. With such high mentality and wisdom name 1 thing that you have done for this country that made your kinsmen proud of you not to talk of your country. It people like you that is making this country not to move forward,na wa oh wetin i no go see for naija look at a dog saying he is a lion
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by homerac7: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
vizboy:

be proud of urself thinking foolishly and saying you are wise. With such high mentality and wisdom name 1 thing that you have done for this country that made your kinsmen proud of you not to talk of your country. It people like you that is making this country not to move forward,na wa oh wetin i no go see for naija look at a dog saying he is a lion

[size=32pt]Mr scammer[/size], i just went through your profile to see your history and it's obvious enough why you remain so foolishly obstinate. unfortunately for you, engineering is a practical science/art that does not have room for yahoo-yahoo magical money-doubler styles. 1+1 = 2 in engineering and we dont scam people by promising them 120% return on their resources input. so please stay away from engineering which of course is alien and incompatible with scamming. we know ourselves and we are proud of it; we build and run this nation. not scammers rats like you who ruin this nation and her identity. olodo!

ehm...oga scammer vizboy, hibegi, i geti N1000 nayira wey i wan confat to N1000000 within tiri minis, dem say na only yu fiti duwam. pilisi helepu me asi u taki helepu dati manu wey yu canfat himu penshion to coins. even sefu, i hia say yu dey confat stonu to buredi... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
^^^ Lolz...

Merry Christmas bro!
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by homerac7: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
^^^

i wish you same my persin. abeg no mind dat olodo scammerboy jare grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by vizboy(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2012
homerac7:

[size=32pt]Mr scammer[/size], i just went through your profile to see your history and it's obvious enough why you remain so foolishly obstinate. unfortunately for you, engineering is a practical science/art that does not have room for yahoo-yahoo magical money-doubler styles. 1+1 = 2 in engineering and we dont scam people by promising them 120% return on their resources input. so please stay away from engineering which of course is alien and incompatible with scamming. we know ourselves and we are proud of it; we build and run this nation. not scammers rats like you who ruin this nation and her identity. olodo!

ehm...oga scammer vizboy, hibegi, i geti N1000 nayira wey i wan confat to N1000000 within tiri minis, dem say na only yu fiti duwam. pilisi helepu me asi u taki helepu dati manu wey yu canfat himu penshion to coins. even sefu, i hia say yu dey confat stonu to buredi... grin grin grin grin grin

imagine your stupidity do you think every online earner is a yahoo boy, idiot go to google and try searching what HYIP means idiot. Am an online investor i dont do yahoo because it dosnt pay idiot. You should try elaborate your mentality about the internet if you think the internet is just for fun then you are an idiot.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by homerac7: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2012
vizboy:

imagine your stupidity do you think every online earner is a yahoo boy, idiot go to google and try searching what HYIP means idiot. Am an online investor i dont do yahoo because it dosnt pay idiot. You should try elaborate your mentality about the internet if you think the internet is just for fun then you are an idiot.

lolzzz....

mr Scammer, abegi no woundu me withi lafta hia. so tey u invent new name for yahoo-yahoo, ehmm...wetin u call am sef?...online earner...hohohohoooo...so apt. big name for small dog. u knw i knw u knw i knw u r a bloody scammer, dont u? muheheheheeeee... grin grin grin

by d way, so much for ya ogbonge giramma in d second bolded words.

adios monsieur scammer! muheheheheheheee grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by vizboy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
homerac7:

lolzzz....

mr Scammer, abegi no woundu me withi lafta hia. so tey u invent new name for yahoo-yahoo, ehmm...wetin u call am sef?...online earner...hohohohoooo...so apt. big name for small dog. u knw i knw u knw i knw u r a bloody scammer, dont u? muheheheheeeee... grin grin grin

by d way, so much for ya ogbonge giramma in d second bolded words.

adios monsieur scammer! muheheheheheheee grin grin grin grin grin grin
well it seem you didnt do the assignment i gave to you grammer boy. So talking to you is like talking to a dum.b go.a.t go do some digging about HYIP and please try posting your findings. If you cant do this simple assignment then you are an idi.ot and you should be ashame. I wonder how you passed class 1 if you cant do these simple assignment
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by homerac7: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
vizboy:
well it seem you didnt do the assignment i gave to you grammer boy. So talking to you is like talking to a dum.b go.a.t go do some digging about HYIP and please try posting your findings. If you cant do this simple assignment then you are an idi.ot and you should be ashame. I wonder how you passed class 1 if you cant do these simple assignment

*yawns*

u r sounding boring n not making sense (not as though u ever did). angry angry angry go look for someone else to scam, mr olodo-rabata. grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by vizboy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
homerac7:

*yawns*

u r sounding boring n not making sense (not as though u ever did). angry angry angry go look for someone else to scam, mr olodo-rabata. grin grin grin grin

dum.b boy you are as dum.b as your father simple thing you cant even do post what you found about hyip and let see who is a fool
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by jeok(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Having problems visualizing how it works...seems like a weiiird work of art or the launch of a metal scrap factory.Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well!!!
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
vizboy: dum.b boy you are as dum.b as your father simple thing you cant even do post what you found about hyip and let see who is a fool

It's uncalled for, to insult anyone's parents, regardless of provocation. It says a lot more about you as a person, than the person who's father you've just insulted.

Very poor!
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by homerac7: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
^

thx for preaching some moral to that olodo boy. i hav given him more attention than he deserves, so i saw it and ignored him with his folly. i hav better things to do than feeding a troll. cool cool cool
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by dainventor: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
well the dude tried his best but he stil needs to learn moreeeeeeeeeee..............

he should call me up 08034656354
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2013
That's what I call a shrine-on-wheels.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by cardoctor(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2013
Looks more like an aeroplane with a propeller at the back. I wont accept a ride in it as a car, let alone fly on it as a plane. What a big joke.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by tgoo315: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2013
Nigerians una too get mouth....y t u laffin @ d first African space craft? grin.....
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Bowaria: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Talking about Nigerian Made Cars, Here is Center for Automotive Design and Development and their efforts:

HISTORY OF THE CENTRE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Establishment of the Centre
The economic recession and the introduction of the Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) of the 80s aggravated (contributed immensely to) the lowering purchasing power of the Naira. This development led to increased cost of imported goods, among which were motor vehicles. This situation cast a severe blight on the transport sector with debilitating effects on socio-economic life of Nigerians.
As a result, the Federal Government realized that transportation is an essential ingredients for achievement of other socio-economic activities like; governance, health, education, agriculture, communication, science and technology to state a few. Also, the fact that automotive sub-sector act as a stimuli for development in all areas of human endeavour as few other industries cover such a wide range of technology and manufacturing processes or use as many steel materials, tools, machinery and equipment. This, therefore, encouraged the government to establish the Centre for Automotive Design and Development (CADD) by Act Cap C5 LFN 2004 to:-
• Design, develop and test low cost vehicle prototypes,
• Provide technical support services to the engineering sector of auto industry,
• Liaise with Association of Local Contents Manufacturers of Nigeria (ALCMAN) and the Nigeria Automotive Manufacturers Association (NAMA) to ensure existing facilities are fully utilized,
• Draft and recommend standards for the automotive industry, and
• Collaborate with research and development activities of ALCMAN, NAMA, and other existing research Centres on their research and development activities on automobiles.
Centre’s Achievements
In our efforts to achieve the above objectives, the following remarkable achievements have been made by the Centre.
Design and Production of Vehicle Prototypes
The Centre has designed and produced the following vehicle prototypes and components.

• CADD Mark I (1992): Jeep shaped with 52% locally sourced components.
[img][/img]

• CADD Mark II (1994): Jeep shaped with 62% locally sourced components and glass reinforced plastic panels by STEYR, Bauchi. [img][/img]

• CADD Mark II Copy (1995): Same as ii above except that glass reinforced plastic panels were produced by National Trucks Manufacturers (NTM), Kano using the moulds made by Steyr, Bauchi. [img][/img]

• CADD Mark II Hardtop (1997): 70% locally sourced components.[img] [/img]

1. CADD Tricycles:[img][/img]
2. Commuter (1997)
3. Pick-up (1999)
1. Assembled 4-Stroke Engine
CADD commissioned her assembled engine (in year 2000) using Centre’s manufactured:
1. Engine block
2. Crankshaft
3. Bearing caps
4. Cylinder head cover
The 4-stroke engine block patterns were made by Obed Patterns Ltd. Casting attempted by a number of local foundries but finally done by the Centre. Automotive Parts Industry (API), Kano did the machining. CADD engineers made the crankshaft pattern; casting was done at BAMFORD, Jos while machining was also by API.
1. Assembled 2-Stroke Engine Component
2. 300cc: Patterns were made by Delta Steel; machining was done at Nigeria Machine Tools (NMT), Osogbo.
3. 150cc: Patterns were made by Raymoned Foundry, Warri; machining was done In-house at the centre.
4. Assorted Cosmponents: Some were produced in-house, others produced by collaborating companies.
Resin production: Samples of Urea based resins have been produced by CADD engineers and some consultants from Department of Biological Sciences of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Press Tools: The tools for production of the rims of the tricycle were designed by CADD and produced by Nigeria Engineering Works (NEW), Port Harcourt.

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Bowaria: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Enjoy

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Cbanklee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Download music mp3 https://mamusicmp3.com
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Cbanklee(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2019
Wow this is great https://naijmag.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Nissan Cars So Cheap? / Prices Of Secondhand 'Tokunbo' Vehicles Soar Over Freight, Clearing Charges, FX / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.