Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial (1812 Views)

AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. / Another Appointment Controversy For Okonjo-iweala / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by GistVillage: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
The burial ceremony of president Jonathan’s younger brother, Chief Meni Jonathan in Otuoke, Bayelsa state last Saturday, December 8th, has come and gone but tongues are wagging over the first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan’s choice of outfit for the solemn occasion

The first lady was dressed in a black coloured gown with heavy gold embroidery and head gear (gele) to match, heavy make-up and decked in jeweleries in sharp contrast to her husband, President Jonathan, who was decked in a simple black long sleeve shirt, navy blue trousers with a face cap to match.

Now, not that there’s a particular dress code for burial ceremonies, the grief and sadness in the air makes it a fashion faux pas to be dressed elegantly or heavily accessorized as our own first lady – a simple plain black gown without designs or embroidery with a smaller head cover should’ve been appropriate and the make up should’ve been toned down a bit; it is a burial (her brother-in-law’s for that matter) not wedding or naming ceremony.cc:http://www./patience-jonat

Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by Bisjosh(f): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Was she feeling cold? Why is her n^pple pushing to be noticed? shocked embarassed grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by GARRIx7(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
The writer forgot to talk about her erect N1PPLE.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by lafflaff123(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Damn. The nipple make sense sha
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by lafflaff123(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Who dey change my english here?I say damn. The N-PPLE make sense.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by 1ndidi2(f): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Damn! Ihere embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by Maxymilliano(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Patience Faka Jonathan is at liberty to dress in whatever way she deemed fit to her in-law burial, why that should cause headache for some people is what I can't fathom?

There is no controversy anywhere, burial ceremony is seen as a celebration of life in some homes and not mourning as people thought, the ti.ts on display should be a compenastion for such warped 'controversial' imagination.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Bisjosh: Was she feeling cold? Why is her n^pple pushing to be noticed? shocked embarassed grin grin
she was definitely Hot.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by lafflaff123(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abi na plastic surgery for b-r-e-a-s-t she go do that for abroad that time we she lost?

Busy GOOGLING for naked pics of dame pat jonathan.

All my fellow KONJI mates join the search
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by 1ndidi2(f): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
Maxymilliano: Patience Faka Jonathan is at liberty to dress in whatever way she deemed fit to her in-law burial, why that should cause headache for some people is what I can't fathom?

There is no controversy anywhere, burial ceremony is seen as a celebration of life in some homes and not mourning as people thought, the ti.ts on display should be a compenastion for such warped 'controversial' imagination.

Can u explain more on ur last statement"the tits being a compensation" part
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by StellaBella(f): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Was her BRA dead and buried too.
Silly sister-in -law.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by tpia1: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why did the i.diot photographer not blot out that part?

Is he new at his job?
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by Maxymilliano(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
1ndidi2:

Can u explain more on ur last statement"the tits being a compensation" part
At least, you got your eyes fed with the protruding ti.t...
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by tpia1: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
The ones shouting

Check the internet if you've never heard of minor wardrobe malfunctions before.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by 1ndidi2(f): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Maxymilliano:
At least, you got your eyes fed with the protruding ti.t...

Fed ke? As in how? U well
Btw you and i,who does it look like she will feed undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by StellaBella(f): 1:35am On Dec 13, 2012
tpia1: The ones shouting

Check the internet if you've never heard of minor wardrobe malfunctions before.
Wardrobe malfunction my nyash
Mirror nor dey Aso Rock again?
She is irresponsible.
Period!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by otokx(m): 2:04am On Dec 13, 2012
nairaland citizens will not kill me with their correct observations.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by tpia1: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2012
Stella_Bella:
Wardrobe malfunction my nyash
Mirror nor dey Aso Rock again?
She is irresponsible.
Period!

Can you explain what a mirror has to do with this?
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by StellaBella(f): 1:36am On Dec 15, 2012
tpia1:

Can you explain what a mirror has to do with this?
To see your ni..pples or blokous
Whatever you have.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by tpia1: 2:27am On Dec 15, 2012
^i think you should respect yourself by showing a little respect to the lady, regardless your personal opinion of her, or even if you're hoping to get dibs on her husband. undecided

i dont think i need to engage you in any discussion, so if you like, continue to type whatever your fingers are pounding on your keyboard.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by StellaBella(f): 3:46am On Dec 15, 2012
tpia1: ^i think you should respect yourself by showing a little respect to the lady, regardless your personal opinion of her, or even if you're hoping to get dibs on her husband. undecided

i dont think i need to engage you in any discussion, so if you like, continue to type whatever your fingers are pounding on your keyboard.

well,
I am not the one showing her huge ni.p.ples to the world.
Redirect your comments to patience.
Tell her to respect her self and fire you for beimg a bad tailor/Asskiss
Re: Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial by achi4u(m): 3:55am On Dec 15, 2012
our presido looks more like Dilder Drogba heregrin

Her xcellency looks like BBW member.smh

(1) (Reply)

JUST NOW: Casualties As Military Launch Air Strikes On Boko Haram Strongholds / Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours / Who Are Boko Haram By "Fulan Nasrullah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.