Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. (29561 Views)

AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by doctokwus: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
[b]Fifty policemen with the Lagos state police command are currently in detention for dressing shabbily to work.
The Assistant Inspector General of police,Zone 2 Joseph Mbu,disclosed this to journalists in Abeokuta shortly after meeting with officers of the Ogun state police command.
The police boss said about 70% of officers lack discipline and added that the offence of the erring officers range from wearing dirty uniforms, bathroom slippers, carrying rifles while wearing mufty,amongst others.
He said such conducts are against the code of conduct of the Nigerian police.
Mr.Mbu however expressed hope that the detained officers would change for good within one month.
"What I have noticed is that there is much indiscipline among policemen.They dress anyhow.Come to lagos,they are more than 50 in my cell",he stated.
"They dress the way they like,they wear bathroom slippers,they wear mufty and carry rifles.This is not part of police work.They are in the cell already,they are being punished and I know my men,within one month,they would change",Mr.Mbu said.
Mr.Mbu said the media made him popular.
"I wasn't popular in Rivers state,you made me popular in Rivers state. I was popular in Oyo state.I was popular in Abuja when I was CP of FCT and when I was posted to zone 7"
" In Rivers state,you people were hearing one side of the story because the other party was richer. You were not hearing my own side of the story.You have not bothered to go to Oyo state to go and ask why I was successful in the state, why I was named the best CP by house of assembly",he said.
Mr.Mbu has been in the news for controversial reasons, the latest being his remarks on Thursday that he will order his officers to kill 20 in response, if any police personnel is killed during the 2015 elections. [/b]
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/176807-aig-mbu-orders-arrest-50-police-officers-dressing-shabbily.html

7 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by simplemach(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love this news. Any thing that makes the Nigerian policemen feel a little bit of the heat they give Nigerians makes me feel good.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Discipline! Wish dis guy had gone to north east, by now boko haram wld ve bin a tin of d past, buh I tink we nid him to tame jagaban of weeds

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
This man has passion for his job. I like him.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by ozoigbondu: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
This man is a very discplined officer hell bent on instilling discpline on his fellow police men and changing the image of the police as boot lickers.

Mbu is a professional man that deserves every promotion if you behave well he will not cross you but try nonsense.For sanity to reign in our police force i propose mbu should be made IGP as soon as possible

#Mbu for IGP

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by chimsimdindu: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
JUST MARCHING BY .....................GMB2015

22 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by doctokwus: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
I don't like this man but I must admit some police officers are actually guilty of the offences he mentioned.
Mbu,on this carry go.Imagine a police officer on bathroom slippers on uniform with his rifle
either slung over his shoulders or loosely held by him!grin grin ; This scenario is rampart in banks that some policemen are posted to;very unprofessional.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by clevvermind(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
that is how it should be. this man is out to sanitize the police force. every nonsense must stop. Mbu should be promoted.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by SuperSuave(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by jorlons(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
ok
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by engrsyer(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
doctokwus:
[b]Fifty policemen with the Lagos state police command are currently in detention for dressing shabbily to work.
The Assistant Inspector General of police,Zone 2 Joseph Mbu,disclosed this to journalists in Abeokuta shortly after meeting with officers of the Ogun state police command.
The police boss said about 70% of officers lack discipline and added that the offence of the erring officers range from wearing dirty uniforms, bathroom slippers, carrying rifles while wearing mufty,amongst others.
He said such conducts are against the code of conduct of the Nigerian police.
Mr.Mbu however expressed hope that the detained officers would change for good within one month.
"What I have noticed is that there is much indiscipline among policemen.They dress anyhow.Come to lagos,they are more than 50 in my cell",he stated.
"They dress the way they like,they wear bathroom slippers,they wear mufty and carry rifles.This is not part of police work.They are in the cell already,they are being punished and I know my men,within one month,they would change",Mr.Mbu said.
Mr.Mbu said the media made him popular.
"I wasn't popular in Rivers state,you made me popular in Rivers state. I was popular in Oyo state.I was popular in Abuja when I was CP of FCT and when I was posted to zone 7"
" In Rivers state,you people were hearing one side of the story because the other party was richer. You were not hearing my own side of the story.You have not bothered to go to Oyo state to go and ask why I was successful in the state, why I was named the best CP by house of assembly",he said.
Mr.Mbu has been in the news for controversial reasons, the latest being his remarks on Thursday that he will order his officers to kill 20 in response, if any police personnel is killed during the 2015 elections. [/b]
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/176807-aig-mbu-orders-arrest-50-police-officers-dressing-shabbily.html
I see a better NPF if Mr. Mbu becomes the IG of Police. According to ex-IGP Mohammed, Mbu is a professional. Pls sanitize our police from touts.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Mutuwa(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu..
The name self na dread...i like disciplined people

22 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by jahbiz: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
This man is a moving train.
A man with big picture,
A man with vision....
Our future IGP

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish

If AIG Mbu could stop police extortion of motorists and brutality

I will start printing posters and banners
And officially campaign for MBU 2019

For president undecided undecided undecided undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by talktimi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
While in Rivers state, Mbu instilled discipline in the officers under his command and also ensured that all officers received their welfare packages as at when due. Funny to note, some police officers were actually in tears when he was eventually transferred to Abuja because of that bloody tout and cultist Amaechi

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by shininglite(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
some APC e-maggots said they didn't lyk him ,y bcuz they luv thuggery nd violence,mbu wud make a popular drug lord nd politician dat looks lyk a frog desert his ikoyi home
Gej till 2019

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
chimsimdindu:
JUST MARCHING BY .....................GMB2015

*hears AIG Mbu is around*

*runs into a church*

*denounces APC membership*

*quits thuggery*

*repents of all my sins*

*welcomes AIG Mbu to lagos with a smile cheesy

This guy fit even jail GMB if he do anyhow.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by chinchong: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by brightology3: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Very gd

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by hedonistic: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu is even more popular than the IGP (what's his name again?). I'm sure the IGP would be nursing a secret beef for him, but fortunately, there's nothing he can do.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by idupaul: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
I support AiG MBU since he can start arresting all those policemen that carry rifles while wearing mufti and bathroom slippers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by doctokwus: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
hedonistic:
Mbu is even more popular than the IGP (what's his name again?). I'm sure the IGP would be nursing a secret beef for him, but fortunately, there's nothing he can do.
Quite possible.As in ojukokoro. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by SuperModerator: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Mbu; GEJ's dog

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Nice one. No nonsense angry

14 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by yuzjet(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2015
grin

Wonder shall never ends!
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Maczeelly(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2015
I just dey pity diz man oooo.........this is not ph

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by frodobee: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Nice one. Mr Mbu please instill discipline in the men pls.

13 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Tbillz(m): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2015
more mission than nikita all from agent mbu..........next headline; mbu arrest young boys and girls for d;cking on vals day!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by chronique(m): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2015
This dude sounds like He aint gonna take no nonsense from anybody. I like this.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by free2ryhme: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin

infusing discipline in the police force is a good way to rebrand this nation. we should stop being known for the negative things. positive transformation is taking place in this regime and the police force shouldnt be first in line for this conversion.

15 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Horrlah(f): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2015
'Kill 20 in response' I don't understand that part
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by mercielizzie(f): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Disciplinarian!

*modified* 4th time on FP tonight alone. Mods need to slow down dere rate of pushing topics to FP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? / President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo / Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.