Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186515 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
ojuikwu: Igbos should not be among fortune peeps in inec if dey do so.yeee nigerian don enter debt.then go robbed any body.mingle with thieves.na so them full lagos like dirty.mama chukwuma my son they go lagos 2morrow.heeee congratulation.bush peepssss.burn themmmmm

Dafuq did I just read? undecided
Your Rant was pointless and doesn't deserve a reply whatsoever, it shall remain with your damned soul in eternal obscurity

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by euwajeh(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
I can't login. I try my email , phone, and inec I'd it is still show me Your application is being processed or your aptitude test date is not due.
Be rest assured that we will look at your case.I need help
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by anthoi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
I got the sms this morning.
U have been shortlisted for INEC Aptitude Test at 8am on 15 Dec 2012.U r required to print ur details & Pass to d Test Centre from www.inec-recruitment.org

RAO 11 is my position please house what do we expect o0.
It is current affairs?

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bakusha(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
macfarland: INEC will never contact me cos I refused to apply!
U̶̲̥̅̊ kind of 4ny,  cnt stop laffin wt wht U̶̲̥̅̊ said bwoda

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eldoradoxx: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
ojuikwu: Igbos should not be among fortune peeps in inec if dey do so.yeee nigerian don enter debt.then go robbed any body.mingle with thieves.na so them full lagos like dirty.mama chukwuma my son they go lagos 2morrow.heeee congratulation.bush peepssss.burn themmmmm
Pls my brother, what has Igbos got to do with this topic or you are naturally hating that tribe? I guess its natural to hate people who progress, I would have been surprised if Ibos were not the most hated tribe in Nigeria. You know progress attracts hate

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by c4life: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
i have not received any invitation o o o.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
Plz help I got the text message but when I login in its telling me'' that Your application is being processed or
your aptitude test date is not due.
Be rest assured that we will look at your
case. What shud I do?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mrmixgrilleit: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Well I guess if you havnt heard from them by close of work today, then you weren't shortlisted or they are having serious issues.....I applied for system analyst and all the pple I know who applied havnt heard from inec either!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ldpele(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
is it dat 15th is for lagos n abj? cos no portharcourt based has mentioned anytin,am yet to get any
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mrmixgrilleit: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
anthoi: I got the sms this morning.
U have been shortlisted for INEC Aptitude Test at 8am on 15 Dec 2012.U r required to print ur details & Pass to d Test Centre from www.inec-recruitment.org

RAO 11 is my position please house what do we expect o0.
It is current affairs?

Have you been able to login and print ur pass and all?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mrkels(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=13pt]Everyone would be contacted, calm you nerves people, I didn't get the sms( not that I ll go if I do) but I decided to log in the portal and this was the message I got...meaning other application in states apart from lag and abuja are still being processed, to confirm, log in with your details below[/size]

http://www.inec-recruitment.org/

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Emerald120(f): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
cre8me:

who cares?
God bless u, one biscuit for u dis christmas.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by secnelly: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
am yet to receive mine... Fingers crossed!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obichijiokeobi: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
8am Tomorrow. see u peeps there
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by piica(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
I guess is first come ist servd. I applied early and got my txt today, centre Delta state
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by papy7ty(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
ok, now that some has recvd d sms dt its UNILAG- pls, can we know your stateof application? because I just left the INEC Office in Ibadan.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rubi96(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
didn't receive any sms o o o
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gentletwits: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pls I've only seen ppl mention Abj.,Lag.,Calab.,Lokoja,kaduna,Delta!Pls,is there anybody to write in Anambra?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
kuljay: I bet its not true...how come test is coming up in 3 days time (15th Dec.) n dey r jst informing pple now witout no full details abt d venue n time widely publicise jst like d recruitment process. Think twice abeg!

Screening things....inform applicants so close.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by fkaz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
hajbash: yes its тяυє inec has start sending sms τ̅☺ short listed candidate,both M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ and my brother received the sms from inec today's morning.and I log in to address they send τ̅☺ and my center is lokoja while my brother's own is kano.iam even on my way τ̅☺ lokoja because the test is tomorrow's morning
where in lokoja?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mkoabiola: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
I blv It wil b in batches.
Calm down.
D citeria is best knwn to INEC.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by unclebazino: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
i am yet to receive the text but pls anyone in doubt of his or her application should go to http://www.inec-recruitment.org choose any means of logging in Phone number, Ince application code or Email. to check. Am thiking its going to be in Batch. God Bless us All
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tremzy07(f): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
what about those who applied for the position of legal advisers? Are they also included in this batch? Cause of not heard of anyone who applied for the post of an l.a being called.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by greggng: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
when i logged into inec site i still find the same confirmation message below

We hereby confirm receipt of your application for the REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER II(GL 08) Vacancy.
Please log on regularly to the system with your email address and password to know the
status of your application during the recruitment process.
Kindly note that INEC will only respond to those applicants in whom it has further interest.
Thank You

does it mean am not chosen? anyway i applied for lagos
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olumaxi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
House! Is dia any1 dat has never workd as an inec adhoc staf dat recievd d invite?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by toyinakande(f): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Got the SmS too. Mine will hold at 8am tomorrow in Asaba. Goodluck peeps!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olaidey007: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
euwajeh: I received a text telling me to login to their site for my exam pass .but when I put in my details it says my exam date is not yet due and the text reads my exam is on the 15th . What can I do?
Use your INEC UNIQUE to search
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by muredo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ adebari mojisola,oju re ree.BASIRU ADENIYI OKANLAWON A.K.A OMONLA
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Somex10202(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
I heard they r inviting 8thousand people for d interview and screen them to 3k.it may likely be in batches.i havent gotten my sms as wel stil waiting.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Smuthx(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
unclebazino: i am yet to receive the text but pls anyone in doubt of his or her application should go to http://www.inec-recruitment.org choose any means of logging in Phone number, Ince application code or Email. to check. Am thiking its going to be in Batch. God Bless us All
this website doea not look real. Some of the observations.
1. if you open the website, it shows 'untitled document' as the tittle or heading of the website. That heading is not usual for any website even it is designed by a novice webdesigner. which does not seem like a product of a good federal government establishment.

2. Look at bottom of the page. its copyright is ..... systems. All rights reserved but in INEC recuritment portal. INEC uses its own copyright.

3. A major Aptitute test is to take place tomorrow 15th december. Most applicants have not seen the SMS invite and those that have seen it has no venue on it. possibly only the state on it.

4. if you go to that website, you will observe that if you put ANY phone number there after selecting the phone option. it will display ' your appication is being proccesed......be rest assured that we will look at your case'. use any random phone number or any number that does not exist. it will still display 'your application is being proccessed......' which should not be. Any number that is not in their database or that didnt should not diaplay a result.

4. Applicants that applied using the INEC portal. if you login it will still display you have applied for..... position. check in regularly with your e-mail address for any new.........

thats some of the observation. that inec-recuritment.org website may not be real. remember MAY NOT be real is used in conclusion here
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by PstIshie: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
I apply in Enugu but i have not received any sms whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.