Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186848 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
Guys pls do u kw d level inec will start us in d civil service when we get dis job? I.e for b.sc holder? Is it level 8 or 9??
How much are we going to be paid monthly? i.e salary at start up (plus allowances inclusive)??
Guys pls kindly reply,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by latestsunny(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Olawalesugar: Ntin yet 4rm ogun state. Is dre any1 4rm ogun state dat did d test cos avn't recv cal 4 d test. House pls helpme and fellaz 4rm ogun state o.

@olawalesugar, I'm frm ogun n did d test at unilag,still hoping for good result.

@doyexy, d position u applied for has its grade level attached to it. Pls if u did d test ds is ma email, so dat we cn kip in touch in case of any info sanusisundaya@yahoo.com
@all aows, cnt wait for d result to b out oooooo but I tink there's goin to b an interview. Anybody dt apply thru Ogun state cn contact me thru ma mail so dat we cn kip in touch
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ogunjobihakeem(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
This sucks guys..... Schmmmmmmmmm!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
doyexy: Guys pls do u kw d level inec will start us in d civil service when we get dis job? I.e for b.sc holder? Is it level 8 or 9??
How much are we going to be paid monthly? i.e salary at start up (plus allowances inclusive)??
Guys pls kindly reply,
BSc is grade level 8, the salary is what I dont know, lets have the job first.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
There is nothing like interview they ar preparing the appointment letter which they will give d successful candidates on d 28/12/12. D salary is Gl7 70000 GL8@80000. GL9 90000 GL10,100000 i think i av help.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
@latestsunny, yes I did d test and if anytin apens I will let yall know on nairaland,,let's kip our fingers crossed
Let's kip hopes alive
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
@kingscollege where u dey hear your info,,if its true then I will be among d lucky ones IJN,Amen
Me nid dis inec tins ooo,,am kipn hope alive sha,,but dis level and levels na d basic salary of 19k X 8 abi?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by hajbash: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2012
Kingscollege: There is nothing like interview they ar preparing the appointment letter which they will give d successful candidates on d 28/12/12. D salary is Gl7 70000 GL8@80000. GL9 90000 GL10,100000 i think i av help.
ofcouse u have help.tanx
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
bibiji: I served wit INEC last year and participated in registration and elections, made 2:1, and yet wasn't invited. What better qualification do they need? I cant understand their criteria for selection. God help us!
when did u apply?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls house was there polygraduates that wrote d test. Pls hs i need an answer?

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yes they invited poly product cos 1 of my friend graduated from kwarapoly wit lower credit division in purchasing and supply and he got d sms . grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by u3fine(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Leader600: when did u apply? What is your qualifications? If it is NCE or HND, i guess u are within error zone. If u are Bsc holders, then u applied second week of the recruitment process.
My inLaw With NCE, my elder sister with HND and I with B.Sc. Was invited, to write at Uyo but could not make it due to time. So qualifications is not a criteria for invitation. I was the one that applied online for them during the last week. Thou one other person I applied for with B.Sc was not invited.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Kingscollege: There is nothing like interview they ar preparing the appointment letter which they will give d successful candidates on d 28/12/12. D salary is Gl7 70000 GL8@80000. GL9 90000 GL10,100000 i think i av help.
Where did you get this information?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nawaooo, so what was there criteria? since timing, qualifications were not.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
u3fine:
My inLaw With NCE, my elder sister with HND and I with B.Sc. Was invited, to write at Uyo but could not make it due to time. So qualifications is not a criteria for invitation. I was the one that applied online for them during the last week. Thou one other person I applied for with B.Sc was not invited.
Nawaooo! What was the criteria for selection? Since timing, qualification were not factors.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by clefkelly(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Its obvious that qualification was neva d criteria fr d shortlisting process.Everyone in INEC shoes would b confused abt how to select pple for the test due to the huge no of applicants.So i strongly believe a statistical approach was deployed i.e simple random sampling tech.So it was a game of 'luck'(my opinion).Thanks

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gentletwits: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Leader600: Nawaooo! What was the criteria for selection? Since timing, qualification were not factors.
.Did I not say dt d Nexir is more corrupt n less organised than INEC itself.Its clear they picked @ random n not according to INEC instructions or any goddam criteria.There is no wishing away d fact dt d best were not invited 4 d Aptitude Test!For instance,I was not sent an invite,my excellent result from the Nigeria foremost university cum serving as a Presiding Officer in 2003,2007 and 2011 when I went 4 INEC training performed excellently wid commendations then took the Apt.Test n did very well.It was in 2011 dt I also worked as ARO1 for both registration n issuing of Temporary Voters Card!I am very honest n hardworking!For instance,during d 2011 G. Election, I worked in d interior village in d North,yet I always turned in results 30mins.b4 anyone in d Collectn Center,d distance n population notwithstanding!I also registered in d first week!So tell me what d damn Nexir needed!Also tell me d moral justification for anyone to protest against issuance of Appointment Letter to ppl who didnt write d bloody Apt.Test!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by latestsunny(m): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Gentletwits: .Did I not say dt d Nexir is more corrupt n less organised than INEC itself.Its clear they picked @ random n not according to INEC instructions or any goddam criteria.There is no wishing away d fact dt d best were not invited 4 d Aptitude Test!For instance,I was not sent an invite,my excellent result from the Nigeria foremost university cum serving as a Presiding Officer in 2003,2007 and 2011 when I went 4 INEC training performed excellently wid commendations then took the Apt.Test n did very well.It was in 2011 dt I also worked as ARO1 for both registration n issuing of Temporary Voters Card!I am very honest n hardworking!For instance,during d 2011 G. Election, I worked in d interior village in d North,yet I always turned in results 30mins.b4 anyone in d Collectn Center,d distance n population notwithstanding!I also registered in d first week!So tell me what d damn Nexir needed!Also tell me d moral justification for anyone to protest against issuance of Appointment Letter to ppl who didnt write d bloody Apt.Test!

I tink (we) youths of nowadays shud learn to accept things as dey come.are u saying u r more qualify than those invited? is it possible to invite everybody for the test and if u r in inec shoe,wat wud u do? 800,000 applicant is so huge nah,try n take it as an act of God. Those dat were shortlisted shud count it as a priveliedge

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by latestsunny(m): 4:25am On Dec 24, 2012
doyexy: @kingscollege where u dey hear your info,,if its true then I will be among d lucky ones IJN,Amen
Me nid dis inec tins ooo,,am kipn hope alive sha,,but dis level and levels na d basic salary of 19k X 8 abi?

@doyexy, don't b too concern abt d salary jare my sis. D most important tin for now is appointment letter,once dat is settle den we can begin salary discussn.let hope for the best sha.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2012
Gentletwits: .Did I not say dt d Nexir is more corrupt n less organised than INEC itself.Its clear they picked @ random n not according to INEC instructions or any goddam criteria.There is no wishing away d fact dt d best were not invited 4 d Aptitude Test!For instance,I was not sent an invite,my excellent result from the Nigeria foremost university cum serving as a Presiding Officer in 2003,2007 and 2011 when I went 4 INEC training performed excellently wid commendations then took the Apt.Test n did very well.It was in 2011 dt I also worked as ARO1 for both registration n issuing of Temporary Voters Card!I am very honest n hardworking!For instance,during d 2011 G. Election, I worked in d interior village in d North,yet I always turned in results 30mins.b4 anyone in d Collectn Center,d distance n population notwithstanding!I also registered in d first week!So tell me what d damn Nexir needed!Also tell me d moral justification for anyone to protest against issuance of Appointment Letter to ppl who didnt write d bloody Apt.Test!
my bros is INEC job the only application you have been rejected with your excellent result? For me I took this INEC stuff as a divine providence, I have 4.48 which was a narrow excape from firstclass but my application has been rejected in several occassion. So don't peg excellent result as a criteria for selection for a job. Although I was selected but it wasn't becos of my excellent result.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by piica(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2012
Its nt for the swiftest nor the smartest bt God that showeth mercy! Baba God noni!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yuddy2(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2012
lestat:

Dafuq did I just read? undecided
Your Rant was pointless and doesn't deserve a reply whatsoever, it shall remain with your damned soul in eternal obscurity
lol. I concur, mate
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2012
piica: Its nt for the swiftest nor the smartest bt God that showeth mercy! Baba God noni!
True talk!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by samijo2: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2012
pls i want to know if this inec exam is meant for specific zones and i applied for system analyst here in enugu...i have not gotten any text...plz has any one in enugu received a text as regards to the inec exam
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by samijo2: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2012
those that have written the inec exam ..can u please give an insight of the question?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2012
eldoradoxx: Current affairs relating to politics of Nigeria, Gmat english and quantitative reasoning/maths, then questions relating to the job u applied for, eg legal officer were asked questions relatin to electoral law, Reg officers were asked questions relatin to election conduct n workings of Inec etc
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2012
latestsunny:

I tink (we) youths of nowadays shud learn to accept things as dey come.are u saying u r more qualify than those invited? is it possible to invite everybody for the test and if u r in inec shoe,wat wud u do? 800,000 applicant is so huge nah,try n take it as an act of God. Those dat were shortlisted shud count it as a priveliedge
Yeah, but it is a bitter pill to swallow. Especially knwing fully well that u have what it takes to succeed but were denied. It is painful. Very painful. God knows the best. The mistake they made was to allow the recruitment process to last for two weeks, instead of 3days. They themselves were confused.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2012
latestsunny:

I cant blame INEC, or NEXIR, Imagine 800k for 1500 posts. Nawaoo! Consequence of unchecked population explosion.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by piica(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Leader600: I cant blame INEC, or NEXIR, Imagine 800k for 1500 posts. Nawaoo! Consequence of unchecked population explosion.
perhaps some persons did not validate when they were askd to log in often during d recruitment excercise,could be some of the causes of non invitation

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Guys its not about ur grade,but its Gods mercy,,pple wit 1st class neva c job sef,u were oportuned to work wit inec then dat dosent mean u wunt tomoro.
Is it only inec u dey rely on? Wit ur grades apply for oda jobs na..u dey para ontop inec,,
Guys dat did d test if u know any1 in govt its beta u let demmm kw ooo
Na conection tins,cos i dont kw y we neva hear anytin abt dis inec since!!!!
No info about result or anytin
Or is any1 here wit info about wats apenin wit inec?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gentletwits: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
piica: perhaps some persons did not validate when they were askd to log in often during d recruitment excercise,could be some of the causes of non invitation
.This is not true in most cases n d4 shudnt b a gud excuse!

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bibinwaka: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
i dnt like it wen educated youths talk lik kindegartens. If INEC says 1,500 divide dis by d number of states we hav in dis country nd tel me how many of u were up to dat amount in each state. Am nt talkin abt d zoning bt per state. Use ur head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply