Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186518 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by piica(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
toyin akande: Got the SmS too. Mine will hold at 8am tomorrow in Asaba. Goodluck peeps!
me too am writing at fce. Bt is it perm or tempory site. Dont kn yet
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Abbey1045(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Smuthx: this website doea not look real. Some of the observations.
1. if you open the website, it shows 'untitled document' as the tittle or heading of the website. That heading is not usual for any website even it is designed by a novice webdesigner. which does not seem like a product of a good federal government establishment.

2. Look at bottom of the page. its copyright is ..... systems. All rights reserved but in INEC recuritment portal. INEC uses its own copyright.

3. A major Aptitute test is to take place tomorrow 15th december. Most applicants have not seen the SMS invite and those that have seen it has no venue on it. possibly only the state on it.

4. if you go to that website, you will observe that if you put ANY phone number there after selecting the phone option. it will display ' your appication is being proccesed......be rest assured that we will look at your case'. use any random phone number or any number that does not exist. it will still display 'your application is being proccessed......' which should not be. Any number that is not in their database or that didnt should not diaplay a result.

4. Applicants that applied using the INEC portal. if you login it will still display you have applied for..... position. check in regularly with your e-mail address for any new.........

thats some of the observation. that inec-recuritment.org website may not be real. remember MAY NOT be real is used in conclusion here
I guess also,it may nt real.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by DonTim1: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Abbey1045: I guess also,it may nt real.

Observed it too but didn't want to cause doubt for those wu av received d text.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by anthoi(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
mrmix&grille_it:

Have you been able to login and print ur pass and all?
YES BRO
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gboliwe: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Smuthx: this website doea not look real. Some of the observations.
1. if you open the website, it shows 'untitled document' as the tittle or heading of the website. That heading is not usual for any website even it is designed by a novice webdesigner. which does not seem like a product of a good federal government establishment.

2. Look at bottom of the page. its copyright is ..... systems. All rights reserved but in INEC recuritment portal. INEC uses its own copyright.

3. A major Aptitute test is to take place tomorrow 15th december. Most applicants have not seen the SMS invite and those that have seen it has no venue on it. possibly only the state on it.

4. if you go to that website, you will observe that if you put ANY phone number there after selecting the phone option. it will display ' your appication is being proccesed......be rest assured that we will look at your case'. use any random phone number or any number that does not exist. it will still display 'your application is being proccessed......' which should not be. Any number that is not in their database or that didnt should not diaplay a result.

4. Applicants that applied using the INEC portal. if you login it will still display you have applied for..... position. check in regularly with your e-mail address for any new.........

thats some of the observation. that inec-recuritment.org website may not be real. remember MAY NOT be real is used in conclusion here
Exactly!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by searay(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
ojuikwu: Igbos should not be among fortune peeps in inec if dey do so.yeee nigerian don enter debt.then go robbed any body.mingle with thieves.na so them full lagos like dirty.mama chukwuma my son they go lagos 2morrow.heeee congratulation.bush peepssss.burn themmmmm
And the MOD didn't see this?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by anthoi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
toyin akande: Got the SmS too. Mine will hold at 8am tomorrow in Asaba. Goodluck peeps!
Same with me my venue is FCE technical we will meet there. Goodluck too
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by egbeocha(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hmmmmmm............wat of pple 4rm Anambra ? Somtym fishy is going on joor smileytongue.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by treasuremi1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
either real or not, let those who got invitation go for the test and let them comeback to tell us how real it is.best of luck 2 u guys.i applied for system analyst but no news yet
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by euwajeh(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
I was invited for a test tomorrow but I can't print out my gate pass . I have tried the 3 option but no way . What can I do?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kennytidistar(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
But come to think of it, Nigerians are very funny ooo. I check the INEC recruitment portal and what i saw was the submition message which means the website have not been updated since then so how come this back door calling but those of you that received the sms should open you eyes o, you know christmas is around the corner? Ashodu ayo ooo. Asheyi shamodun ooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by HARDDON: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
System analysts ..... No SMS yet
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by clefkelly(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
daphor11: Just printed my letter nw,unilag 8am tomao

Still having problems printing out my pass.am kinda confussed.Wat shld i do,sum1 pls advice me!.Thanks.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by murphyrichy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hello my fellow N/L, please those that applied for Registration officer were they also invited? Or is it only for surveyors, technical officers etc
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Chudymario: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
For my friends asking for details of the Recruitment Test, kindly prepare for the test and get to the INEC State office of the State you applied for tomorrow,Saturday,15th December,2012. The delay you are experiencing in receiving your exam details is from the recruitment agency contracted for the exercise. INEC officials are not involved in the process,except Commissioners. I wish you all the best!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Where is the venue for the test in Edos state? Has any Edo candidate bn invited? Pls respond.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sojjy: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Please,where is the Abeokuta venue? Got the sms but unable to print the pass and the venue.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by hajbash: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
olumaxi: House! Is dia any1 dat has never workd as an inec adhoc staf dat recievd d invite?
yes I didn't work as inec adhoc staff and I received the text message this morning
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rekeson: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Sotty05(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
I didn't work as an ad-hoc staff but got d invite.dis is so mean,I'm in bayelsa and got an invite to be @ federal technical college.asaba by 8am.less than 24hrs invite to a destination I don't knw.abegee
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Innocent314: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Am jst tired abt hw sm pipo re saying dt they av recvd invitation txt...... Well, is there anybdy frm edo state who av recvd txt frm inec? Pls
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Innocent314: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pls anybdy frm edo state dt av rcvd txt frm inec?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Guys i got d sms and then the venue through the site they sent to me,
My venue is unilag tomorow 8am
I applied for registration officer ooo
Then u guys abeg go and print your venue oo cos thats your pass
I printed mine from www.inec-recruitment.org
I just put in ma email and viola! I have an id wit d venue and ma details
All d best to us all guys
Peace
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
@innocent TIME is really runing out for you,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Moji12(f): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
olumaxi: House! Is dia any1 dat has never workd as an inec adhoc staf dat recievd d invite?
Yea,I never worked as an adhoc n I got d invite.keep ur fingers crossed,it shld b in batches.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by juliet406(f): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pls those that used anambra as their main address,has any anambra person gotten an IV?abeg indicate..if you have,what's the venue for the test in anambra?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Moji12(f): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
muredo: @ adebari mojisola,oju re ree.BASIRU ADENIYI OKANLAWON A.K.A OMONLA
BAASHY how u doing? Were also invited?I am writing tomao. See ur big head,tot u v travelled out.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by larylb: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
treasure_mi: either real or not, let those who got invitation go for the test and let them comeback to tell us how real it is.best of luck 2 u guys.i applied for system analyst but no news yet
In your shoe aswell...no news yet.fingers crossed
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Raxxye(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
nyere84: Yes, got the sms dis morn. And my centre is NATIONAL WOMEN DEV CENTRE, ABJ. I applied for reg officer. Pls what shld one expect from them?? I mean dis aptitude txt??
Expect things like:
1+1=?
2+2=?
3+3=?

Good luck!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sunch(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
gibits: Where is the venue for the test in Edos state? Has any Edo candidate bn invited? Pls respond.
but i've not seen anyone that said he/she got an invite in edo state
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eldoradoxx: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Don't sit down at home waiting for sms invitation for aptitude test, this is Nigeria and we know our sysyem here well. So, I suggest you troop enmass to the venue of the test in your state of residence for the test. You can't have same or even better qualification with some applicants that were invited leaving you behind without any logical explanation from INEC as to criteria of the shortlisting the candidates selected. Surely if they refuse you entrance, you ve no option but to peacefully organise yourselves and disrupt the test( apologies to those invited). This is injustice and you must show you selves as youths who don't tolerate it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.