Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186835 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: INEC will be in (chaos,commotion and disaster) if some of these unmannered,umatured and unqualified applicants are employed. Just imagine what some of them are driving out from their mind. May God help us in Nigeria. No one operates above the capacity of his thinking. Age,size and qualification do not contribution to one's maturity rather positive character and skill acquisition do. Grey hair may be the proof of end of life but not a proof of contribution of life. I rest my case
. Meaning?

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
No single senses in his messge and full of grammatical blunder....mitchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by aduhube: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: INEC will be in (chaos,commotion and disaster) if some of these unmannered,umatured and unqualified applicants are employed. Just imagine what some of them are driving out from their mind. May God help us in Nigeria. No one operates above the capacity of his thinking. Age,size and qualification do not contribution to one's maturity rather positive character and skill acquisition do. Grey hair may be the proof of end of life but not a proof of contribution of life. I rest my case
Bad English, poor articulation. I can't make any meaning out of it.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nnabugwu8590: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
aduhube:
Bad English, poor articulation. I can't make any meaning out of it.
thanks a million for your opinion. But it seems that my english is coded in a frequency that you can't decode. Ehya, sorry for my grammar!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nnabugwu8590: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
shikest: . Meaning?
Meaning that some of us that are yet to be employed by the INEC,are being grew up with the mentality of statism,tribalism and ethinic fanatism in this INEC ongoing shortlisting job process. Secondly, some of us lack manner of approach when dealing with critical issues. Finally some of us that applied to this INEC job are ill-social and ill-fitted to conserve in a public conversation,therefore exposing their social administration weakness to the nairalanders
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by piica(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: Meaning that some of us that are yet to be employed by the INEC,are being grew up with the mentality of statism,tribalism and ethinic fanatism in this INEC ongoing shortlisting job process. Secondly, some of us lack manner of approach when dealing with critical issues. Finally some of us that applied to this INEC job are ill-social and ill-fitted to conserve in a public conversation,therefore exposing their social administration weakness to the nairalanders
you should av quotd d vry post dat irkd u nt dis general affront. I bet u does grammer no dey put money 4 pocket! Next time try to COMMUNICATE"
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by muhammad23(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Someone just stirred the hornet's nest...u r in for it Mr Nwabuagwu...Expect more barrage of insult from highly tensed and ur so called "uncouth" applicants...Wish you all a good nite rest..
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2013
A lot going on @ INEC, my people pray very well! If you have any strong person up there, pls don‘t let them rest. I can tell you affirmatively that majority of those that did that TEST will not be considered for employment.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Abbey1045(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2013
omotola1: A lot going on @ INEC, my people pray very well! If you have any strong person up there, pls don‘t let them rest. I can tell you affirmatively that majority of those that did that TEST will not be considered for employment.
u ve said it all,even those dat didn't d wrote d test will receive appointment letter if they no dere way.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2013
I did d test and i dont know any1. Anyways God will have His way,,anyhow they wan do am. Even if i dont get this inec job i will get a beta job sef..its not a do or die tin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2013
doyexy: I did d test and i dont know any1. Anyways God will have His way,,anyhow they wan do am. Even if i dont get this inec job i will get a beta job sef..its not a do or die tin
. Abi o!!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2013
A friend of mine working with inec said people are just bringing appointment letter to their office that even they av posted them to various local govt. But they are those on level 03 to 06 that they are all surprised at the office cos there is no any recruitment, u can confirm in any INEC office. So I want to let u know that appointment letter have been prepared 2wks before their so called test, that text is just a formality. Is man know man. The test is just a formality. If u know anybody in presidency, amy national or electoral commissioner, u are on safer side. Very soon, they will start calling US for documentation. My dear friends, how will u know if someone did test or not. Pls don't let us relent in our prayer. OYA ADURA!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2013
shikest: A friend of mine working with inec said people are just bringing appointment letter to their office that even they av posted them to various local govt. But they are those on level 03 to 06 that they are all surprised at the office cos there is no any recruitment, u can confirm in any INEC office. So I want to let u know that appointment letter have been prepared 2wks before their so called test, that text is just a formality. Is man know man. The test is just a formality. If u know anybody in presidency, amy national or electoral commissioner, u are on safer side. Very soon, they will start calling US for documentation. My dear friends, how will u know if someone did test or not. Pls don't let us relent in our prayer. OYA ADURA!!!
grade level 03 to 06 falls within the range of SSCE to OND/Diploma. It has nothin 2do wit d ongoing recruitment.
NCE is GL 7 while HND/BSc is GL 8. So keep calm my guy!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by piica(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2013
shikest: A friend of mine working with inec said people are just bringing appointment letter to their office that even they av posted them to various local govt. But they are those on level 03 to 06 that they are all surprised at the office cos there is no any recruitment, u can confirm in any INEC office. So I want to let u know that appointment letter have been prepared 2wks before their so called test, that text is just a formality. Is man know man. The test is just a formality. If u know anybody in presidency, amy national or electoral commissioner, u are on safer side. Very soon, they will start calling US for documentation. My dear friends, how will u know if someone did test or not. Pls don't let us relent in our prayer. OYA ADURA!!!
jst gone through your previous post! Your jst be unnecessary skeptical! Perhaps cos u didnt take d test
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by piica(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2013
your jst been skeptical! Perhaps cos u didnt write the test...jst be positive guy
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2013
piica: jst gone through your previous post! Your jst be unnecessary skeptical! Perhaps cos u didnt take d test
okay. I don't do any test. U think its all of u that did the test will be employ. O boy jare now. Let's wait and see
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
I heard that everything will start by MARCH
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Shikest,so u didnt do test and u go do documemtation!!
EWO!! U see as naija be!!
Lol!! Dere is notin like merit again in dis country!!
All d best to us all jare
Lets wait and see ow d recruitment will end.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
obinna002: I heard that everything will start by MARCH
, Is it documentation, interview or the registration excercise. Pls elaborate!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by latestsunny(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
doyexy: Shikest,so u didnt do test and u go do documemtation!!
EWO!! U see as naija be!!
Lol!! Dere is notin like merit again in dis country!!
All d best to us all jare
Lets wait and see ow d recruitment will end.

U no knw aw e dey go for naija b4................
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
If i‘m to go by what is happening in this recruitment, just don‘t put your mind in that TEST. Put your mind and hope in GOD!
But there‘s good news, the presidency has asked every ministry & parastatals to recruit this year. If you are connected to anyone, cling unto them and most importantly GOD.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yes oo,its just God!! Dats all
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
omotola1: If i‘m to go by what is happening in this recruitment, just don‘t put your mind in that TEST. Put your mind and hope in GOD!
But there‘s good news, the presidency has asked every ministry & parastatals to recruit this year. If you are connected to anyone, cling unto them and most importantly GOD.
. Thanx for the info
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Just got the message:
CONGRATS. U HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL ¿ THE INEC APTITUDE TEST. PLS LOG ON 2 http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org/ TO UPLOAD UR CREDENTIALS IN PDF FORMAT 4 SCREENING
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by latestsunny(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
tobnical: Just got the message:
CONGRATS. U HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL ¿ THE INEC APTITUDE TEST. PLS LOG ON 2 http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org/ TO UPLOAD UR CREDENTIALS IN PDF FORMAT 4 SCREENING

I'm sure u r nt serious
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Moji12(f): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mmy friend just got hers too.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by coker25: 3:01am On Jan 04, 2013
I just got d message now 2:30am jan 4,am so happy!moving 2 next step,wsh all d best to!!!![/color][color=][color=#770077][/color]
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bibinwaka: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2013
coker25: I just got d message now 2:30am jan 4,am so happy!moving 2 next step,wsh all d best to!!!![/color][color=][color=#770077][/color]

congrats all of you who got d text!!! make una dey go we dey come. those doubting 4get it is real
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by latestsunny(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2013
has anybody receive d text in lagos or ogun,plzzzzzz,let us knw has anybody receive d text in lagos or ogun,plzzzzzz,let us knw
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by latestsunny(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2013
Moji12: Mmy friend just got hers too.

Whr did ur frnd sat for d test and d position she applied for?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2013
State: Lagos
Exam: UNILAG
Position: Registration Officer

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply