Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186708 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2012
U guys should pls be giving us concrete info jare
I just checked deir site and ma profile and notin dere except d test invitation
If its truly out u guys should pass the info not based on rumors or lies
U guys dat didnt do d test should not confuse us wit lies here na
Haba! U guys r mean!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by toyinakande(f): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2012
elderstateman: hi guys, pls dose claiming dey hv written d test n dey ar frm edo state ar lieing, bocs no one hv received test invite, is nt possible for dose of us in edo will go to Asaba to write d test, so plss stop peddling remours.
Edo, Delta and Bayelsa wrote the test in Asaba. I'm from Edo and I saw lots of Edo pple there
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gboliwe: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Innocent314: If dt is hw d wayo inec & dia contractin firm plan it...... Mini this country must divid or radical revolution av to comes in bc the system is going out of hand....
This post threw me off my seat laughing. Its as serious as its funny
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Result is not out yet, but the truth is that INEC hav prepared their list. People d@ never took part in the test will be on d@ list naija for sure. I wrote the test at Enugu the questions were very cheap.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
smiley let hope and see, whether they will contact those that were not shortlisted for the test., this week.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guys, a beg, tell me why shouldnt they engage some of the Racos, they used during the previous registration excercise considering there experience. They were tested n trained for this same post?Abba,!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by platorepublic(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hellon my people i have never receive any notification about INEC recruitment text. I am staying in Ogun State i have log in severally on their web site and nothing is said about any Test. Pls help me
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Johnnyemy: Result is not out yet, but the truth is that INEC hav prepared their list. People d@ never took part in the test will be on d@ list naija for sure. I wrote the test at Enugu the questions were very cheap.
walahi na tru talk oo. They will never let their people go for far journey because of any test. All these test of a tin na formalty. They av prepared their list a week before d exam
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by hoomogh(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2012
doyexy: U guys should pls be giving us concrete info jare
I just checked deir site and ma profile and notin dere except d test invitation
If its truly out u guys should pass the info not based on rumors or lies
U guys dat didnt do d test should not confuse us wit lies here na
Haba! U guys r mean!!!
which state did u apply and where exactly did u write the test ?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2012
Applied for lagos and wrote d test at unilag
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Edunwa302(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Johnnyemy: Result is not out yet, but the truth is that INEC hav prepared their list. People d@ never took part in the test will be on d@ list naija for sure. I wrote the test at Enugu the questions were very cheap.
please were in enugu did u took d test and when thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2012
Edunwa302:
please were in enugu did u took d test and when thanks
A venue close to Govt Technical college opposite shoprite on 15th Dec.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omonileoye: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2012
pls anybody in osun dats av gotten d message should pls indicate. tanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by hapholahbi: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2012
na wa o
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2012
About 800,000 graduates have submitted applications to the Independent National Electoral Commission seeking to be employed to fill only 1,500 available job slots in the commission, competent sources told Daily Trust in Abuja. INEC placed vacancy advertisements in newspapers on November 19, inviting applications for the positions of legal officers, system analysts, architects, engineers, estate officers and registration area officers on grade levels 07, 08 and 09.
Only applicants with first degrees, Higher National Diplomas and National Certificate of Education (NCE) were invited to submit applications, but an official at the commission told us that a number of PhD and master`s degree holders also applied.

The official said INEC was alarmed by the huge inflow of applications into its website, as well as the calibre of applicants, some of whom are clearly "over qualified" for the jobs they applied for.

"In the first week alone, we had about 300,000 applications. We were alarmed," the official said.

"In fact there are PhD holders among the applicants; some of them have two master’s degrees. That is a reflection of the job situation in the country."

He also disclosed that INEC contracted the recruitment exercise to a consultant, NEXIR, which is expected to sort out the applications and invite only 8,000 applicants for examination. That translates into just 1,000 out of every 100,000 applicants.

From the 8,000 who sit for the examinations, the consultant has been mandated to recommend 3,000 candidates to the commission which will then select 1,500 out of the number to fill the available vacancies.

When asked to give details of what number applied for each position, the source said he could not because everything had been turned to the consultant to commence sorting out the applications.

"The IT department has collated all the applications (which were submitted online) and handed them to the consultant. And I am sure that some, especially those with PhD and master’s degrees, will be screened out because they are over qualified. Don’t forget that the positions advertised are entry points into the civil service," he said.

Daily Trust also learnt that the recruitment is expected to be concluded this month because it is captured in the 2012 budget.

"The recruitment was captured in the 2012 budget so it has to be concluded this December," the source said, adding that the commission will consult the Federal Character Commission and the Presidency before the final recruitment.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Morounfoyeke: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
please help me out.I have not received any INEC SMS or call. what is really happening ? Because in one of the Nigeria newspapers The NNPC are still placing Job Advert. even I read that the website will close oon the 21 December 2012. Please any vital information reply me with this email address: foyekemoroun@yahoo.com.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
omonileoye: pls anybody in osun dats av gotten d message should pls indicate. tanks

Pls which mesage are u talking about? Is it mesage about test or mesage about interview?
Abeg which one?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Morounfoyeke: please help me out. I have not received any INEC SMS or call. what is really happening ? Because in one of the Nigeria newspapers The NNPC are still placing Job Advert. even I read that the website will close oon the 21 December 2012. Please any vital information reply me with this email address: foyekemoroun@yahoo.com.
Pls are u a graduate?
Anybody catch my drift?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Moji12(f): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
omotola1:
Pls are u a graduate?
Anybody catch my drift?
grin grin grin grin grin I wonder oooo,what's he/she saying mtchew.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ukachimo: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
tobnical: About 800,000 graduates have submitted applications to the Independent National Electoral Commission seeking to be employed to fill only 1,500 available job slots in the commission, competent sources told Daily Trust in Abuja. INEC placed vacancy advertisements in newspapers on November 19, inviting applications for the positions of legal officers, system analysts, architects, engineers, estate officers and registration area officers on grade levels 07, 08 and 09.
Only applicants with first degrees, Higher National Diplomas and National Certificate of Education (NCE) were invited to submit applications, but an official at the commission told us that a number of PhD and master`s degree holders also applied.

The official said INEC was alarmed by the huge inflow of applications into its website, as well as the calibre of applicants, some of whom are clearly "over qualified" for the jobs they applied for.

"In the first week alone, we had about 300,000 applications. We were alarmed," the official said.

"In fact there are PhD holders among the applicants; some of them have two master’s degrees. That is a reflection of the job situation in the country."

He also disclosed that INEC contracted the recruitment exercise to a consultant, NEXIR, which is expected to sort out the applications and invite only 8,000 applicants for examination. That translates into just 1,000 out of every 100,000 applicants.

From the 8,000 who sit for the examinations, the consultant has been mandated to recommend 3,000 candidates to the commission which will then select 1,500 out of the number to fill the available vacancies.

When asked to give details of what number applied for each position, the source said he could not because everything had been turned to the consultant to commence sorting out the applications.

"The IT department has collated all the applications (which were submitted online) and handed them to the consultant. And I am sure that some, especially those with PhD and master’s degrees, will be screened out because they are over qualified. Don’t forget that the positions advertised are entry points into the civil service," he said.

Daily Trust also learnt that the recruitment is expected to be concluded this month because it is captured in the 2012 budget.

"The recruitment was captured in the 2012 budget so it has to be concluded this December," the source said, adding that the commission will consult the Federal Character Commission and the Presidency before the final recruitment.
l authoritatively heard they are looking to recruit 5,000 candidates, though the source also said a good part of that number had been shared amongst interested parties.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
ukachimo:
l authoritatively heard they are looking to recruit 5,000 candidates, though the source also said a good part of that number had been shared amongst interested parties.
. Kaiiiii. Akika!!!!!. Source pls?. Why is it dat people cannot think with their number6. How wouuld one organisation employ 5000 applicant. Don't just open ur mouth anyhow and start saying rubbish. If dose market people were sayn this, what will u tell them? Atleast u u a graduate
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sleeky8(m): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2012
shikest: . Kaiiiii. Akika!!!!!. Source pls?. Why is it dat people cannot think with their number6. How wouuld one organisation employ 5000 applicant. Don't just open ur mouth anyhow and start saying rubbish. If dose market people were sayn this, what will u tell them? Atleast u u a graduate
i read they are employing 1500. After the "magic" test +nobody i know that was shortlisted+ by nexia, 3000 will be sent to INEC to pick the aforementioned 1500
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gentletwits: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2012
.Tell me the reasons why INEC wudnt take more qualified ppl?I personally think dt INEC itself is by far less corrupt & organised than d contracted firm,Nexia!Its a pity!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by jwizzy(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2012
Text
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2012
Gentletwits: .Tell me the reasons why INEC wudnt take more qualified ppl?I personally think dt INEC itself is by far less corrupt & organised than d contracted firm,Nexia!Its a pity!
I wouldn't like 2 mention names but from a right source senators, reps, ministers and other top portfolio holders hv started sending the names of their candidates for the job.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by hajbash: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2012
Johnnyemy:
I wouldn't like 2 mention names but from a right source senators, reps, ministers and other top portfolio holders hv started sending the names of their candidates for the job.
its just a romour and if you have prove then show it
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by piica(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Johnnyemy:
i beg to disagree,if inec fail to get it right wt recruitment,then it wont get it right wt d main election, if the said ministers and senators get their way invariable they have ringed next election cos their benefactor will nt deny them anything. Am havin my hope in inec to do the right thing for once. Atleast all the system can"t be soiled at once.in Jega i trust untill proven otherwise. Wt God am employed there!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gentletwits: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Johnnyemy:
.The most impt thing is let d capable hands b employed.After all,we r all Nigerians n d job is for all Nigerians!Moreso,when Nexir sent d invites n u honoured it they didnt give u what they dont ve(make u less corrupt)!Bc the Nexir is less organised n more corrupt than INEC!Any man who knows the truth wud atleast fault 2 things in Nexir whch underlines inefficiency n moral decadence, 1.short notice n 2.questionable inexperienced invites .Against INEC directive!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eugeneric: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
I do not knw INEC/Nexir criteria for sendin invites. But four things I know.
1. I knw applicants who hv served as inec adhoc staffs yet were not invited
2. I knw applicant who hav 2.1 yet were not invited
3. I knw applicants with experience yet were not invited
4. I know applicants without experience, yet were not invited.
So either there is another test(s) comin up later or we all should stop voting in elections cause if INEC cannot be transparent in ordinary recruitment exercise then I don't see how they can manage transparency in an election an make our votes count.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by hajbash: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
eugeneric: I do not knw INEC/Nexir criteria for sendin invites. But four things I know.
1. I knw applicants who hv served as inec adhoc staffs yet were not invited
2. I knw applicant who hav 2.1 yet were not invited
3. I knw applicants with experience yet were not invited
4. I know applicants without experience, yet were not invited.
So either there is another test(s) comin up later or we all should stop voting in elections cause if INEC cannot be transparent in ordinary recruitment exercise then I don't see how they can manage transparency in an election an make our votes count.
but I swear I worked with inec during 2011 general election as a corper and write that when iam filling the application form and I was invited 4 the test.I tin is 1st come 1st served and u have τ̅☺ put into consideration that the applicants are many and they only invite 8,000 people I.e 1000 people out of each 100,000.below are some of the invited candidate that wrote the test!

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bibiji(f): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
I served wit INEC last year and participated in registration and elections, made 2:1, and yet wasn't invited. What better qualification do they need? I cant understand their criteria for selection. God help us!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eugeneric: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
@hajbash, aint denyin that those wit dose criteria were called. My grouse is hw do u account for dose wit ur same qualificatn an were not called? First come, first serve? What is that suppose to mean. If that is another criteria for shortlisting then y bother hav a deadline for submission of application. The truth is the process was shoddy an suspicious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.