Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186703 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by euwajeh(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sorry house has the result come out? because I don't trust the agency that conducted the test.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by hajbash: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
eugeneric: @hajbash, aint denyin that those wit dose criteria were called. My grouse is hw do u account for dose wit ur same qualificatn an were not called? First come, first serve? What is that suppose to mean. If that is another criteria for shortlisting then y bother hav a deadline for submission of application. The truth is the process was shoddy an suspicious.
its true my friend,iam just coming from one of our relative house,he is a inec staff and I go 2 tell him that I wrote the test and I want him 2 help me but he said the only one that can guaranty me that job is from state commissioner upward.naija my nation,may God come to our rescue
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
hajbash: its true my friend,iam just coming from one of our relative house,he is a inec staff and I go 2 tell him that I wrote the test and I want him 2 help me but he said the only one that can guaranty me that job is from state commissioner upward.naija my nation,may God come to our rescue
I said it, and U people were doubting it. I still believe God sha.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
hajbash: its true my friend,iam just coming from one of our relative house,he is a inec staff and I go 2 tell him that I wrote the test and I want him 2 help me but he said the only one that can guaranty me that job is from state commissioner upward.naija my nation,may God come to our rescue

And u want to get a job wit ur grammatical errors.."And I go to tell him"
No difference between present and past tense,,,
Dts d problem wit naija youth,,most of us lookin for jobs are not employable..
Is dis ow u will be talkin during interview??
A whole graduate
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
doyexy:

A whole graduate
. And pls wat concerns u with his grammar, mr professor. U better knee down to God and start praying instead of u looking for someone's mistake. If na grammar u won dey sell, sit down there.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Mr professor sit down der make u dey look4 ppl grammatical error instead of u 2b praying 2God to give u dis job 'y are busy checkpointing ppls grammatical error, all ur mate ar cruizing million dollar jeep u are der checking ppls grammar idiot of u numskull like u...onupu!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Mr professor sit down der make u dey look4 ppl grammatical error instead of u 2b praying 2God to give u dis job ' u are busying checkpointing ppls grammatical error, all ur mate ar cruizing million dollar jeep u are der checking ppls grammar idiot of u numskull like u...onupu!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by festguy(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2012
doyexy:

A whole graduate
prof.wole soyinka!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 3:00am On Dec 21, 2012
@kingscollege u r just plain stupid,,,this is a forum and if u want to say sometin reasonable say it!!
Professor or not,,i said the truth!!
Just so u dumbas know am a female and am not jobless like u ,,
Ps: u wunt know am a female becos u r just dumb..
I neva abused d guy (apologies if d guy tinks dat way) i just said my opinion and dis fool is saying rubbish
Anyways am not in for dis,,

Let pple dat have tins dat will benefit us here should pls contribute,, thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2012
The problem of our youths is d@, at every point in time we always try to misunderstand ourselves. Although the grammatical blunder was made, the correction approach is too basterdizing and insulting. This is a public forum if someone made a mistake due to inability to coordinate his/her thought with his fingers on the keyboard while typing, I think there is a better approach to correct the person rather than insult. We are one lets think of hw we can help ourselves.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2012
I didnt insult the guy and if yall tinks its insult den am sorry,,
I wount say ma mind on dis forum again ooo,,b4 yall will skin me alive
Guys pls sorry ooo,,lets move on and discuss d most impt tins,which is d INEC recruitment..T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊k̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Felix6: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=doyexy]

A whole graduate
THOUGH U VE A POINT THERE because EACH TIME YOU CHAT WITH SOME OF THESE GUYS (GRADUATE) U WIL BE SHOCK TO HEAR THE BLUNDERS THEY LET OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS. BUT IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY, IT IS NOT A YARDSTICK FOR GETING JOB.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2012
doyexy: I didnt insult the guy and if yall tinks its insult den am sorry,,
I wount say ma mind on dis forum again ooo,,b4 yall will skin me alive
Guys pls sorry ooo,,lets move on and discuss d most impt tins,which is d INEC recruitment..T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊k̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊!!
I love 2 hear this,,, lets move on with the Inec discussion.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
So don't be offended hajbash. I pray that all of us that are in this forum will meet at inec headquater to collect our appointment letter. Amin!!!!!!!!!!. So wat are we saying? Has anyone been contacted again for any test? I mean d next batch
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kolawolek: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
are u sure that there still be second batch? for me am not sure
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
I dont think there is another batch because jega has spoken in an interviw broadcast that those ppl dat have sit for d exam shld b xpecting der appointment letter b4 d ending of dis december... And he has make it clear dat d commission only needed 2 absorbed jst 2500 insread of 1500 ealier proposed.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kingscollege: I dont think there is another batch because jega has spoken in an interviw broadcast that those ppl dat have sit for d exam shld b xpecting der appointment letter b4 d ending of dis december... And he has make it clear dat d commission only needed 2 absorbed jst 2500 insread of 1500 ealier proposed.
. Pls and pls, are u really sure wit wat u said Wen did he said so? So dat means dat there will not be any interview again? I pray we should be among the lucky ones sha
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Plz house is d result out?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Plz house is d result out?or ar they planning and preparing the appointment letter of d successful aptitude test candidates
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
We all shall be among the lucky ones of eida 2500 or 1500 IJN,Amen
Interview or not! Me i must to get dis inec work ooo,,fed govt job na gbam!!!
Lets kip hopes alive guys,,d Lord will see us tru

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kingscollege: Plz house is d result out?or ar they planning and preparing the appointment letter of d successful aptitude test candidates
Guy don't give urself heart attack, relax the result will surely come out. What will be must surely besmiley.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kolawolek: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
may God be with us in nigeria. nigeria is moving we are following her.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Yahnur(m): 6:38am On Dec 22, 2012
Am from kano.I did'nt write that test.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 6:45am On Dec 22, 2012
Yahnur: Am from kano.I did'nt write that test.
Megida what is ur faith? Abi you get top politician? No vex,, just thinking:p
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by JewelDiamond(f): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2012
Appointment letters hz been prapared b4 test.D test is for formality sake.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Felix6: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2012
Appointment letters hz been prapared b4 test.D test is for formality sake.[is not always like that my guy, remember God has destined some people to work here weather they know any politician or not.]
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Guys pls do u kw d level inec will start us in d civil service when we get dis job? I.e for b.sc holder? Is it level 8 or 9??
How much are we going to be paid monthly? i.e salary at start up (plus allowances inclusive)??
Guys pls kindly reply,,T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊k̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Olawalesugar: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ntin yet 4rm ogun state. Is dre any1 4rm ogun state dat did d test cos avn't recv cal 4 d test. House pls helpme and fellaz 4rm ogun state o.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hello, i think those that have not recieve invite should be NCE n HND applicants. Besides, Bscs, among them they applied very late .i guess this is while most people where dropped. Abi house?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Olawalesugar: Ntin yet 4rm ogun state. Is dre any1 4rm ogun state dat did d test cos avn't recv cal 4 d test. House pls helpme and fellaz 4rm ogun state o.
i am not sure dere wud b any other test again. South west test was held in UNILAG on 15th Dec. Wht we re expectin now is d call 4interview.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Another reason why majority where dropped, was the number of people that applied,more than 800000 i guess it was first come first serve basis, principle.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Leader600: Hello, i think those that have not recieve invite should be NCE n HND applicants. Besides, Bscs, among them they applied very late .i guess this is while most people where dropped. Abi house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.