Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (16175 Views)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
naptu2: Ishilove.
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Ishilove
Oluwafunmilayo95: Ishilove
Jarus: Ishilove
zayhal: Ishilove
esere826: ishilove
Thank you all for the vote of confidence, it is very much appreciated. God bless you all smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
brokoto: Ishilove.
Babe vote for yourself na. MIND na im 1st vote himself o.
Thank you dearie,

So make I vote myself?? It never occured to me
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
I vote Ishilove. cheesy

Why? Because she is a very nice and gentle person cheesy

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 3:53am On Dec 14, 2012
booqee: I still vote efemena again! Btw, where is efemena herself?? undecided

Thanks babes...been a busy day of sorts but I'm here now cheesy

jidegirl12: Efemena

Thanks sugar smiley

jidegirl12: Where is Efe?!!

Present ma! Na Indomie I dey pursue before tongue
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by afroxyz: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by bunmioguns(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2012
Ishilove: I vote Ishilove. cheesy

Why? Because she is a very nice and gentle person cheesy
kah! Which gentle be that? Anyway, goodluck.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Dyt(f): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2012
Efe
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by yuzedo: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2012
ISHILOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

The babe too smart! First noticed her LAST YEAR but didn't take note. It only clicked that the babe with the powerful descriptive abilities (Check her thread "Why people fart in Church grin) was the great Ishi-mgbaka!! tongue

[s]I am ready to steal ballot box for you! I rig with vengeance m'lady![/s] cheesy kiss wink

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy. cool
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2012
yuzedo: ISHILOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

The babe too smart! First noticed her LAST YEAR but didn't take note. It only clicked that the babe with the powerful descriptive abilities (Check her thread "Why people fart in Church grin) was the great Ishi-mgbaka!! tongue

[s]I am ready to steal ballot box for you! I rig with vengeance m'lady![/s] cheesy kiss wink
Yuzzzzzedo baby!!!!

Down boy, DOWN!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Thanks dearie.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2012
afroxyz: Ishilove
Thanks dear.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by koolkamzzy(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd44 all the way grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by maclatunji: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_XY
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
bunmioguns: Efemena_xy

Thanks bunmi grin

Dyt: Efe

Madam Dyt! shocked shocked

Am I seeing tinz from a different angle?

Thanks girl! wink

Siena: Efemena_xy. cool

Thank you Siena smiley smiley

Oya make you update your story quick-quick o! I'm an avid fan! cool

debrief08: Efemena_xy.

Cheers Lady Debrief cheesy smiley

**Still holding onto your skirt for that party o! & don't let madam CC eat all the food! ** tongue grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by greatgod2012(f): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
And my vote goes to...................
Efemena-xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
greatgod2012: And my vote goes to...................
Efemena-xy

Choi! My head don swell finish!

***Seriously dancing Azonto...double time *** (shebi na so una dey spell am?) tongue

Thanks greatgod...much appreciated cheesy wink
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
maclatunji: Efemena_XY

Cheers Mac!

Now I ain't got no excuse not to update Lola's story sharp-sharp! smiley

Hey, as an aside...I asked a couple of questions on that thread...would like to know your thoughts... cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
EFEMENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gets my vote cool
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
jennykadry: EFEMENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gets my vote cool

lol! Lol!! LOL!!!

Thanks Jenny grin grin grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:
Rules

1. One person, one vote.

undecided

Democracy! A fcking insult to my intellect. sad

I vote Efemena xy.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by naptu2: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
A suggestion: Can we make this thread a votes only thread? I.e posters will only post the name of the candidate they wish to vote for, while we use the nominations thread as a chat/comments thread.

I believe that implementing the suggestion above will make this thread neater and more orderly.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: Efe don finish everybody for hia o. grin

Oh! No!

U need to understand this is family thingz u know. grin

I see am na
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
I no know say voting don start o. shocked shocked shocked

Cuddle, according to rules, some thingz aint in place . . . u know what I'm saying o.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ok, people, back to voting!
Every other comment apart from voting a name will be hidden or will attract a ban.
Thanks for your votes so far...
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^ Agreed.

One thing though if you don't mind my asking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Off / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.