Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? (9864 Views)

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / Your Best Minister Under Gej Regime . / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ballabriggs: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
Louis88:
grin grin grin grin with this your comment, it's not hard to tell that you are the low life.

You will lose your job I can assure you. I am writing a strong worded petition to His Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, telling him what a fraud, brigand, rogue and swindler the man Labaran Maku is.

By the time Maku is fired, you all 'fura de nunu' comrades will go with him, I can assure you.

MUHEHEHEHE ANIMALS!!!
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by PointB: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
So at what point do we actually give credit to the man who appointed him and allow him the time and space to do his job? I mean if GEJ get slated for poor ministers surely commonsense dictates we praise the guy for good ones, no?
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Jackelony(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
oyb: Wtf?

Our army of gej muppets suddenly resurrected?

Is it appraisal time for maku?

Or is this a last desperate bid for xmas rice?

My thoughts exactly. One doesn't need to look too far to discover that this thread was started by some hungry people in search of some pocket money.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Louis88: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
ballabriggs:

You will lose your job I can assure you. I am writing a strong worded petition to His Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, telling him what a fraud, brigand, rogue and swindler the man Labaran Maku is.

By the time Maku is fired, you all 'fura de nunu' comrades will go with him, I can assure you.

MUHEHEHEHE ANIMALS!!!

grin grin grin get a life bro! You think everyone is a hired mercenary like you on Nairaland. I dont have time for that shit dude. I don't hve a damn business with you and the Maku of a man in question. Whetther you yank off your over marooned a.rse to write a Pelition is ur f.ucking business. I saw you write rubbish and decided to put your m.oronic senses in check.copy that
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by tomakint: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
He is purely a YES-MAN, nothing more, nothing less!!!

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by yuzedo: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
oyb: Wtf?

Our army of gej muppets suddenly resurrected?

Is it appraisal time for maku?

Or is this a last desperate bid for xmas rice?
Did you hack into my mind?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Elueme: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
The information ministry is one portfolio that can mar more than it can make and the dilemma of managing this important ministry to suit governance and the citizens expectations is the agony of an information minister. Maku no doubt is a man of impeccable character who had at a time and still riding in the muky water of politics to have the opportunity to live his dream of a great and pragmatic leadership in a country where most citizens are in dispair. He had demonstrated this by taking a different approach to delivering on his ministry by not following the usual approach of gingoism and propaganda, a trend which has not yielded results. The OP couldn't have said it less and I am not surprised at the recent attacks directed at him. From my humble assessement he remains the best minister of information so far
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Arobam: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Elueme: The information ministry is one portfolio that can mar more than it can make and the dilemma of managing this important ministry to suit governance and the citizens expectations is the agony of an information minister. Maku no doubt is a man of impeccable character who had at a time and still riding in the muky water of politics to have the opportunity to live his dream of a great and pragmatic leadership in a country where most citizens are in dispair. He had demonstrated this by taking a different approach to delivering on his ministry by not following the usual approach of gingoism and propaganda, a trend which has not yielded results. The OP couldn't have said it less and I am not surprised at the recent attacks directed him. From my humble assessement he remains the best minister of information so far
1000 likes. Let us face issues, not sentiments.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Pk001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
I think the contest is between Labaran Maku and Frank Nweke jnr.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ubandire(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pk001: I think the contest is between Labaran Maku and Frank Nweke jnr.
I agree with you. The difference is that Frank Nweke has more finnesse and speaks phonetic. Maku, on the other hand, has this passionate and humble disposition to the job. Both are intelligent speakers though. But Maku has an edge with the freedom of information bill and other programmes like the Good Govvernance Tour. Those initiatives stand out and will deepen democracy further.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ballabriggs: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pk001: I think the contest is between Labaran Maku and Frank Nweke jnr.

Frank Nweke? MUHEHEHEHE A confirmed druggy. Tells you how low Maku is when people think a junkie like Maku is better than him.

Jona fire Maku now!!!
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Damn it. This thread is heavily infected with laptop crooks. All what these fools do is to suckk dickks.Will be back when an no longer mobile.

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by BarryX(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is a glaring case of propaganda re-enactment, so much praise-singing that the whole article erupts belly aches, diarrhoea and bore reading.

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by salolo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
ballabriggs:

Frank Nweke? MUHEHEHEHE A confirmed druggy. Tells you how low Maku is when people think a junkie like Maku is better than him.

Jona fire Maku now!!!
Resident Mumu! I hail you. You are duly noticed.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by tatosh: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Is this not the same minister who said he thanks GEJ for bringing facebook to Nigeria, this already shows he has nothing upstairs and all I can see on this post are some praise singers and nonentities praising his ass .Is this not sad? I would easily believe this post was sponsored by Maku for some dick heads to sing praises of him. I just can't believe what I'm reading about this noise making sycophant Maku

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
Demdem: Damn it. This thread is heavily infected with laptop crooks. All what these fools do is to suckk dickks.Will be back when an no longer mobile.
what's with you and sucking of dickks all the time? You must be a sworn pervert. Prove the Op wrong and stop confusing issues or better still continue your exit strategy. grin grin
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mandelaguy:
what's with you and sucking of dickks all the time? You must be a sworn pervert. Prove the Op wrong and stop confusing issues or better still continue your exit strategy. grin grin

Fool, will be back for u and ur kind soon.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
tatosh: Is this not the same minister who said he thanks GEJ for bringing facebook to Nigeria, this already shows he has nothing upstairs and all I can see on this post are some praise singers and nonentities praising his ass .Is this not sad? I would easily believe this post was sponsored by Maku for some dick heads to sing praises of him. I just can't believe what I'm reading about this noise making sycophant Maku
Keep quiet My friend! If you don't have anything to disprove about the claims as stated by the Op, go and lick Tom Tom .
What has sycophancy got to do with the fact that Maku facilitated the passage of FOI ACT? Is it true or not? Simple!
Is there anything like Ministerial platform initiated by Maku? Is it true or false?
Is there anything like National Good Governance tour embarked upon by Maku? That is the issue not sycophancy or opposition.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, will be back for u and ur kind soon.
Go and come. I'm waiting for you. I.mbecilic boot licker!
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ITbomb(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
The problem be say na NTA dey show those programs , how we go take enjoy am
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Elueme: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
ballabriggs:

Jona fire Maku now!!!
Guy, you stopped making sense with your posts long time ago. I have inadvertantly pomped into a few in recent times and all I see is a feature of obsession and depression. Check it or before you realise it you could be in ARO home.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Gorillaunit: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
afam4eva: The job of a minister of information in Nigeria is to relate lies to the public and i think Labaran Maku has done that very well. Bu i don't think he has done it better than Frank Nweke and Fani Kayode did.
when you say lies, I think you have the wrong description. The information minister brings the common man closer to the government, he is the mouth piece of the government. And the names you mentioned above, had little impact on this field. Maku, has always been on the field and not in his office trying to make sure his job is done and I can confirm to you today, that he has really done so much.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Jarus(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hahahhha
Same position once occupied by Tony Momoh, Alex Akinyele? Even Walter Ofonagoro?
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
What is d thrust of ds post? Is maku on d brink of losing hz job cum d mch anticipatd cabinet shake up nxt yr?
If Maku is so good in hz job why is dz govt d most criticized in our history? I dnt have anything agaisnt Maku bt i think Mr GEJ nids 2 fire evrybody connect wt selling hz image n govt. They hav done a bad job of it.
Maku wl function better as a minister of Labour.
I remember Jerry Gana, John Nwodo & Walter ofonagoro....
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
HACKERS!!!
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by aglomar: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
What post is he gunning for in 2015 that necessitates this campaign
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Gorillaunit: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
tatosh: Is this not the same minister who said he thanks GEJ for bringing facebook to Nigeria, this already shows he has nothing upstairs and all I can see on this post are some praise singers and nonentities praising his ass .Is this not sad? I would easily believe this post was sponsored by Maku for some dick heads to sing praises of him. I just can't believe what I'm reading about this noise making sycophant Maku
don't misquote people cause you need to state a point. Everywhere in the world today, the social media has been used to pass information to people, and the minister has used this medium wisely. It has really worked very well for him, maybe without him you won't be here on Nairaland saying what you don't know.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ballabriggs: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
[size=16pt]JONA FIRE MAKU NOW!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Hailedin9ja: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin I feel Maku's pain, the guy is so out of prominence with Abati and Okupe completely taken over his duties. Maku truly needs a good PR from his suck ups!

grin grin grin
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
ballabriggs: [size=16pt]JONA FIRE MAKU NOW!!![/size]

grin grin grin you will grow old on this I asssure you. Nairaland is not enough for this. Can't you find your way to Aso Rock?
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mandelaguy:
Go and come. I'm waiting for you. I.mbecilic boot licker!

[b]Fool, is ur kind that will see and regard maku as ur alpha and Omega in info dissemination. A man who strongly believes and publicly declared that the retardeen bought facebook to Nigeria. Whats so special about all what he has been able to "acheived" when he is not noted to be truthful. Was the fool not among the iidiots that were going from one TV station to the other spreading lies early this year during the subsidy debacle. talking about one cabal or the other which recent incidents have revealed to be false. infact i prefer prof Dora to this shameless liar of a being.

Again what has maku got to do with the FOI? he didnt initiate it (the retardeen himself didnt), didnt facilitate it also. Instead kudos should be give to Abike dabiri and her fellow supporters for their steadfastness in making sure the bill was passed in the NASS. it was never an executive initiative. Even now that the bill is law, how has it faired?

Continue with ur suckings, ur life obviously depend on it. [/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Finalises Plan To Sell Two Aircraft / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $27.2bn / Army Issues Security Alert On Abuja Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.