Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,646 members, 7,844,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? (9862 Views)

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / Your Best Minister Under Gej Regime . / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ballabriggs: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
utumunta: What is d thrust of ds post? Is maku on d brink of losing hz job cum d mch anticipatd cabinet shake up nxt yr?
If Maku is so good in hz job why is dz govt d most criticized in our history? I dnt have anything agaisnt Maku bt i think Mr GEJ nids 2 fire evrybody connect wt selling hz image n govt. They hav done a bad job of it.
Maku wl function better as a minister of Labour.
I remember Jerry Gana, John Nwodo & Walter ofonagoro....

I see you understand what is going on. Already Jona knows Maku is the most fraudulent minister in his cabinet as reported in some newspapers. Hence there is an attempt to launder his image.

But I say bye bye Labaran Maku, Rest In Peace, you are on your way out. With my petition and those pending on the desk of Mr President already, this crook called Maku is on his way out, there is no remedy.

JONA FIRE MAKU NOW!!!
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
take dat: grin grin grin grin grin grin I feel Maku's pain, the guy is so out of prominence with Abati and Okupe completely taken over his duties. Maku truly needs a good PR from his suck ups!

grin grin
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Gorillaunit: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
ballabriggs: [size=16pt]JONA FIRE MAKU NOW!!![/size]
if he fires him, you will now take over abii, and start blabbing. You should be realistic and think with your head and not your fingers.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Elueme: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
utumunta: What is d thrust of ds post? Is maku on d brink of losing hz job cum d mch anticipatd cabinet shake up nxt yr?
If Maku is so good in hz job why is dz govt d most criticized in our history? I dnt have anything agaisnt Maku bt i think Mr GEJ nids 2 fire evrybody connect wt selling hz image n govt. They hav done a bad job of it.
Maku wl function better as a minister of Labour.
I remember Jerry Gana, John Nwodo & Walter ofonagoro....
Your aspersions may be as good as mine but I don't think this thread was created out of the fear of losing one's job. The OP may or may not have link with Maku but what is however important is the truism in his assertions. This government is most criticised because for the first time we are in a regime that for the very first time in the history of Nigeria wearing the outlook of a democratic government where the people have a say and are free to make comments, guarded or not( thanks to the FOI as passed by this govt) and they(people) have come to understand the powers they have and are gradually harnessing it. Also, we are in a new era of sociomedia which has helped to enhance information dissimination. These two facts coupled with political propaganda by political foes( though this is a universal occurence) has made this govt the most criticised and the blame shouldn't be Maku's or Okupe's nor Abati's.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ballabriggs: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mandelaguy:
grin grin grin you will grow old on this I asssure you. Nairaland is not enough for this. Can't you find your way to Aso Rock?

Can we put a bet? I have strong info already that Maku is on his way out, there is no hiding for him.

He is a fraud!!! Collected money dubiously to organise a fraudulent tour.

JONA FIRE MAKU NOW!!!
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ballabriggs: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gorilla unit: if he fires him, you will now take over abii, and start blabbing.

Pleaseeeee, don't compare me with a complete dunce called Maku.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mandelaguy:

What has sycophancy got to do with the fact that Maku facilitated the passage of FOI ACT? Is it true or not? Simple!

LIAR, before maku came to govt, the FOI has been in existence in the NASS. Abike Dabiri and her supporters should be given kudos. FOI initiative was never an executive initiative

Is there anything like Ministerial platform initiated by Maku? Is it true or false?

Fool, and what is so special about that? havent ministers before now been disseminating info to the public as they deem fit before now? So because Maku creates a new platform for that, we should shout halleluyah right undecided

Is there anything like National Good Governance tour embarked upon by Maku?

I see this as a waste of time and funds. Nigerians arent blind neither are we dumb. Nigerians are highly aprreciative if one does good to them no matter how small even if they have been cheated. Nigerians dont need an expensive good governance tour to know that their govt is working and impacting on their lives.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Demdem:

[b]Fool, is ur kind that will see and regard maku as ur alpha and Omega in info dissemination. A man who strongly believes and publicly declared that the retardeen bought facebook to Nigeria. Whats so special about all what he has been able to "acheived" when he is not noted to be truthful. Was the fool not among the iidiots that were going from one TV station to the other spreading lies early this year during the subsidy debacle. talking about one cabal or the other which recent incidents have revealed to be false. infact i prefer prof Dora to this shameless liar of a being.

Again what has maku got to do with the FOI? he didnt initiate it (the retardeen himself didnt), didnt facilitate it also. Instead kudos should be give to Abike dabiri and her fellow supporters for their steadfastness in making sure the bill was passed in the NASS. it was never an executive initiative. Even now that the bill is law, how has it faired?

Continue with ur suckings, ur life obviously depend on it. [/b]

Olodo! This is how you fail exams. Simple questions you cannot offer logical answers. Your ignorance on this forum is grossly underestimated.
Under whoose administration was FOI passed and signed into law?
Since Maku did not facilitate the passage and signing by Mr president, why was the same bill thrown out twice before Maku came in?
You cannot be deceiving people here on Nairaland all the time because of the peanuts that Tinubu and co hand in to you.
Stop beefing. Face reality.

The reality is that so many strides have been recorded in ministry of information under Labaran Maku much to your disdain.
You shamelessly dodged to talk about the Ministerial Platform or the good governance tour. I want you to deny it. Paid F.ool.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Gorillaunit: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pk001: I think the contest is between Labaran Maku and Frank Nweke jnr.
Frank speaks very well without much actions, but Maku speaks very well, and knows his job very well and always ready to be on the field any time. He is a performer.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ballabriggs: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
[size=16pt]JONA FIRE MAKU NOW!!![/size]
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gorilla unit: don't misquote people cause you need to state a point.

No one is misquoting anyone here. maku publicly on AIT live program thanked the Retardeen for bringing Facebook to Nigeria during the period of GEJ Facebook launch. this basically shows that maku is a sycophant. case closed.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mandelaguy:

Olodo! This is how you fail exams. Simple questions you cannot offer logical answers. Your ignorance on this forum is grossly underestimated.
Under whoose administration was FOI passed and signed into law?
Since Maku did not facilitate the passage and signing by Mr president, why was the same bill thrown out twice before Maku came in?
You cannot be deceiving people here on Nairaland all the time because of the peanuts that Tinubu and co hand in to you.
Stop beefing. Face reality.

The reality is that so many strides have been recorded in ministry of information under Labaran Maku much to your disdain.
You shamelessly dodged to talk about the Ministerial Platform or the good governance tour. I want you to deny it. Paid F.ool.

So basically, the retardeen instructed maku to sit tight at NASS until the FOI was passed right? if not, can u kindly expatiate on specific steps taken by this admin to make sure the NASS passes it except to sign the bill which the least dumb person will eventually do because of national interest and pressure that was exerted on it by then.

the FOI faced serious difficulties in the NASS (which isnt out of place) and if not for Abike and her supporters that were steadfast and courageous and determined to see it to the end, there would have been no bill for the retardeen to sign. get that to ur empty skull. maku simply dont have the brain to bring out such an initiative. ok, can u give any example of any bill Maku (the executives) has ever sent to the NASS that will improve info dissemination in the country? (i dont know of any). that speaks volume. i have addressed the waste u termed good governance tour. are u also blind to see that undecided
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Gorillaunit: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
topsyking: He is just a talkative..he sabi talk..why is it dat all minister of info sabi talk well well
he talks well, and still performs. The information ministry is a very sensitive ministry and anyone heading it should be out spoken and ready to perform too, and the person of Maku is the right person to be there.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
the only legacy of the the drinkard and his new media towncriers - the army of paid monkeys on nairaland - what happened? posting on naija pundit stopped paying the bills?
can the return of beaf be far behind?
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by pheesayor(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
oyb: Wtf?

Our army of gej muppets suddenly resurrected?

Is it appraisal time for maku?

Or is this a last desperate bid for xmas rice?

you read my mind, the first over 7 comments to this thread are members of "THE TEAM" check out their profiles

Time registered: June 25, 2012

Time spent online: 2 days & 8 hours

View Countryman93's posts (102) | View Countryman93's topics (17)

View Maduale's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Maduale's Profile

Time registered: October 22, 2012

Time spent online: 51 minutes & 2 seconds

View Maduale's posts (cool | View Maduale's topics (0)

Time registered: June 15, 2012

Time spent online: 3 days & 19 hours

View Zutchy's posts (206) | View Zutchy's topics (1)

View Diva_tosin's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Diva_tosin's Profile

Time registered: September 22, 2012

Time spent online: 11 hours & 16 minutes

Time registered: October 04, 2012

Time spent online: 15 hours & 57 minutes

View Nonnyz's posts (58) | View Nonnyz's topics (0)

Time registered: June 24, 2012

Time spent online: 21 hours & 2 minutes

View Naijagunner83's posts (86) | View Naijagunner83's topics (1)

Time registered: December 13, 2012

Time spent online: 7 minutes & 32 seconds

View Dele babatunde's posts (1) | View Dele babatunde's topics (0)

This one even registered on my birthday sad

CHeck out the date they registered, the section where they are active and their posts.

If the government is working, the masses will be the ones to acknowledge

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
pheesayor:

exactly. an expensive good governance tour isnt needed. Nigerians arent blind.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by ballabriggs: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
Make I sing burial song for Maku.

Till we meet, till we meet,
Till we meet at Jesus’ feet;
Till we meet, till we meet,
God be with you till we meet again.

Bye bye Labaran Maku. Rest In Peace cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Zutchy: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
]Young man if you want to talk l believe you should talk for yourself alone,so you say the good governance tour is a waste of public funds!!!!are you kidding me or what shocked,anybody that calls this tour a waste is a very ignorant human beign and has not been following the tour at all,first of all I believe that the presidency is supposed to have an agency whose sole duty would be the verification and supervision of all ongoing projects!so the Ministry of Information in collaoration with this department decide to undertake the supervision of these projects and report it firsthand to Nigerians and you say it is wasteful!already as a result of this tour two contractors have lost their jobs already,this proves that the tour and the Minister are not toothless bulldogs and are not just on a jamboree ride they can bark and as well bite,so the importance and relevance of the tour cannot be downplayed at all.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is the funniest attempt at ars3 licking I have read, first guy is something 93, next one is 101, the one following him is 101 too, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they couldnt even register different IDs to make it look smarter, heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee, boys must chop.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by citizenisb: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
Second, this nation is littered with 3rd worlders and those people are VERY comfortable, accustomed, ok with having oligarchs (who are white) rule over them and commit massive corruption every single day.  In fact, in black-run cities, they virtually INSIST on having a corrupt leader.  Bonus points if he's black too.

Ordinary whites seem to believe blacks have the same innate notions of right and wrong and even same basic concept of how government works.  They don't. Most asians get this, but they have corruption issues as well.  Blacks don't conceptualize governance as representation, they conceptualize it as ownership, chiefdom.  It is not corruption to them, it is what the chief do with he property, as he see fit because it beez his.

There's no innate African concept of construction, building for the future, things are here and now, very non future time oriented.  We got 13% of them
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
Demdem:

exactly. an expensive good governance tour isnt needed. Nigerians arent blind.

You are such a retard. Now I know why you spend most of ur retarded life spinning falsehood on Nairaland.
What is the figure for the tour? You don't even know and you call it expensive. Pls grow up.
The days of false blackmail and baseless criticisms are over. Talk with facts. Nigerians are not as gullible as you reckon them to be.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Zutchy: ]Young man if you want to talk l believe you should talk for yourself alone,so you say the good governance tour is a waste of public funds!!!!are you kidding me or what shocked,anybody that calls this tour a waste is a vey ignorant human beign and has not been following the tour at all,first of all I believe that the presidency is supposed to have an agency whose sole duty would be the verification and supervision of all ongoing projects!somthe Ministry of Inrmaion in ollaoration with this department decide to undertake the supervision of these projects and report tit firsthand to Nigerians and you say it is wasteful!already as a result of this tour two contractors have lost their jobs already this proves that the tour and the Minister are not toothless bulldogs they can bark and as well bite.

u have stated it well. In addition to that, project monitoring teams exists in various ministries. Special advisers and senior advisers, civil servants inclusive etc who are paid heavily by this government to make sure projects are done to specification and on time. If these ones are doing what they are being paid to do, why should extra funds be channeled to this miserable tour. To me, its duplication of duties and waste of funds.

Collaboration with info ministry isnt needed. its just another jamboree which participants will be interested in because it brings extra allowance to their pockets. peeps should be made to do their job and held accountable for what they are being employed to do. indulging their inefficiencies isnt the right way to go
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Elueme: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
pheesayor:

you read my mind, the first over 7 comments to this thread are members of "THE TEAM" check out their profiles

CHeck out the date they registered, the section where they are active and their posts.

This is one problem with dummies like you who are so low in thinking and as such stereotyped to logic. It also goes to show the height of your joblessness if you can find the ample time to start digging the profiles of others and tagging them because they have a descending view. Grow up nd stop being a toddler.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mandelaguy:

You are such a retard. Now I know why you spend most of ur retarded life spinning falsehood on Nairaland.
What is the figure for the tour? You don't even know and you call it expensive. Pls grow up.
The days of false blackmail and baseless criticisms are over. Talk with facts. Nigerians are not as gullible as you reckon them to be.

Fool, give me an example of any tour by government agencies/officials that wont gulp millions of naira.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
igba wo ni 'maku' e o ni 'ku'?
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
how does this provides jobs for d unemployed?
mtsheeew!
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
What has the date of registration have to do the with the fact that has been tabled before this forum, if you have no reasonable contributions to make on this topic please you are advised to keep shut,as not to distract others with your ignorance. Anyone can register at any time he or she deems fit, why bring up the issue of registration here?
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Nonnyz: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
pheesayor:

Unbelievable, this goes to portray an indept decay of the application of knowledge.. If such an energy to make a search evaluation cud be directed to carry out such fallacy inorder to decipher the character of certain person, I hail thee but then, why isnt such energy directed to making a search on the works of the present Minister of Information which majorly, had and still standing tall, least, to purge you off your myopic and much bias assertions.
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by taharqa: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Demdem:

[b]Fool, is ur kind that will see and regard maku as ur alpha and Omega in info dissemination. A man who strongly believes and publicly declared that the retardeen bought facebook to Nigeria. Whats so special about all what he has been able to "acheived" when he is not noted to be truthful. Was the fool not among the iidiots that were going from one TV station to the other spreading lies early this year during the subsidy debacle. talking about one cabal or the other which recent incidents have revealed to be false. infact i prefer prof Dora to this shameless liar of a being.

Again what has maku got to do with the FOI? he didnt initiate it (the retardeen himself didnt), didnt facilitate it also. Instead kudos should be give to Abike dabiri and her fellow supporters for their steadfastness in making sure the bill was passed in the NASS. it was never an executive initiative. Even now that the bill is law, how has it faired?

Continue with ur suckings, ur life obviously depend on it. [/b]
Am nt interestd in dis topic, but abeg stop spitting LIES as it relates to d FOI bill. 'GEJ had nothing to do wit it'; 'it was neva an executive bill'. What d helll are u talking about? Do u know d history of dat bill?.... The bill was d 1st bill or so introducd to d NA by civil society groups in 1999, and Obj allowd it to stall there as much as possible; and when he saw dat d bill may pass, he unitarally withdrew d bill from d NA in an extremely unconstitutional move and unda d guise of 'National Security' removd certain parts of d bill and sent whateva was left back to d NA. This eventuali destroyd any chance of d passage of d bill b4 d end of 2003. Afta 2003 in Obj 2nd term, d bill startd its checkerd journey again 4rm d start , and even in d face luckwarm rxtn or even subtle hostility from d Executive d bill eventuali passd b4 2007 largely in d initial form Obj wantd, yet he refusd to sign d bill saying dat he didnt like d Title of d bill! (of course it was actuali cos neither himself nor most of d ruling elites wantd to pass a bill dat wud throw open d activities and 'secrets' of govt to d open). Afta 2007, enter Yar'adua: d bill was 'reintroducd' and d process startd again. This time Yar'adua made it clear tru two of his top aids in his inner circle dat he was nt going to sign d bill cos it was 'dangerous' and injurious to 'National Security and stability' (i recall with horror hearing Yar'adua NA adviser, Sen Abba, saying these on TV during those days). Expentedly, d bill didnt even pass d NA till Yar'adua's death. Howeva, when Jonathan enterd he quickly promisd dat he will sign d bill when it passd, a promise he fulfilld. Thats why we hv presently d most important bill dat OPENED govt records and processes to d public for d 1st time in d nations history; a bill dat overrode d Official Secret act (and other such degrees/acts) which d colonial masters institutd when they were exploiting us, and which all subsequently Nigerian ruling elite hv jealously guarded and even expanded, UNTIL NOW....
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, give me an example of any tour by government agencies/officials that wont gulp millions of naira.
Resident I.mbecile. You said expensive. What makes the tour expensive? And you came up with the lame and laughable argument that it ought to be expensive because it's a govt project.
This is the most I.mbecilic attack I hve seen on NL. You see why I told you that your I.mbecility is grossly underestimated.

You have no record whatsoever on the cost of the tour.. You have no idea of how it is funded. You just jumped into the conclusion that it is expensive because you must do the job for which you are paid for- Blackmail.

Please learn to be more tactful in pursuing this dirty assingment by your paymasters so that it can have a semblance of truth.
If you had common sense, you would have intelligently conjured up a figure to make it more believable. OLODO!

We are not gullible in this forum. You can't just label a project expensive without any cost or figure attached to it?
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
RETURN OF THE NOISEMAKERS FROM I PAID A BRIBE GAVE GEJ BLUEJOB .COM
Re: Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? by Mandelaguy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
pheesayor:

It is always in the nature of these retarded paid clowns on Nairaland to develop an escape strategy to hard facts that they can't disprove.
Tell me. What on earth has people's profile and registration dates got to do with the topic at hand?
Interestingly too, none of the dates and profiles tallied so I don't even understand the message he was trying to pass through.
I thought that the exit of Kobojunkie on Nairaland marked the end to all these childish acts but I have been proved wrong.
There are still resident mugu's around who can't sustain a healthy debate on the merit of the issues. Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Showdown In PDP As State Chapters Battle NWC / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.