Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere (6031 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere by ak47mann(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
ODUA_NEGRO:

rotflmao!!!

There is a corporate strategy based on the science of "flooding and damming" and I dont know what the theory is called but I understand the concept well. It is believed the US applied this strategy politically to dismember USSR and force capitalism on them. China is doing exactly the same thing to US now. Here is how it works:

You pump investment into your rival's market and economy (flooding) and generate high volume of money circulation which invokes a false sense of worth. Putting faith in their swollen discretionary money, citizens respond massively in increased consumption, which in turn produces more loans and debts. When the society is soaked in overlays of debts, you begin to use soft instruments of debts to rescue people out of their tangible and secured debts.......in other words escalate the burdens. People will soon learn, painfully, to conserve and live within their means. This action is bad for market and business and therefore business owners begin to conserve and shrink. When supply is more than demand of goods and services thhe currency devalues, worth and values shrink, the market implodes on itself (dam).

This strategy can be applied to various aspects of social living. Aplying it to the demographics, the Igbos who form the main target of hatred in the North, can "dam" their population volume and turn the hatred to Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri rivalry.

Israel continues to enjoy political relevance because of the Palestinian issue. If the conflict ends, Israel will not be an everyday topic in news and will soon be irrelevant in corridors of global power......so the war must continue.

The day Igbo depart core North their jihadist will loose cause against Christianity and turn the dagger and bombs against one another in a new rivalry that will depose the Emirs. Can Igbo do that, I doubt it. grin

......be sure to train desert jihadists how to swim before they embark on a journey to Isale Eko. We will use them as blood sacrifice to Olokun, fill Eko Atlantic with their drowned carcass.
Re: Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere by manmustwack: 12:34am On Dec 14, 2012
[i][/i] Na only hoodlum?
Ok now make una siddon dere
UNA NEVA SEE ANYTIN
Re: Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2012
Police officers were found to be involved in the abduction of the Iweala's mother.So, it is clear Nigerian police force is made up of hoodlums.
Re: Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere by EmmanuelUdom: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2012
Hoodlums dare not
Of course,the people cannot remain fo-oolish forever.They see it as their birthrights to do what ever their guts permits to survive,since that is what the socalled leaders do.[/quote]
Re: Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere by nduchucks: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2012
ODUA_NEGRO:

rotflmao!!!

There is a corporate strategy based on the science of "flooding and damming" and I dont know what the theory is called but I understand the concept well. It is believed the US applied this strategy politically to dismember USSR and force capitalism on them. China is doing exactly the same thing to US now. Here is how it works:

You pump investment into your rival's market and economy (flooding) and generate high volume of money circulation which invokes a false sense of worth. Putting faith in their swollen discretionary money, citizens respond massively in increased consumption, which in turn produces more loans and debts. When the society is soaked in overlays of debts, you begin to use soft instruments of debts to rescue people out of their tangible and secured debts.......in other words escalate the burdens. People will soon learn, painfully, to conserve and live within their means. This action is bad for market and business and therefore business owners begin to conserve and shrink. When supply is more than demand of goods and services thhe currency devalues, worth and values shrink, the market implodes on itself (dam).

This strategy can be applied to various aspects of social living. Aplying it to the demographics, the Igbos who form the main target of hatred in the North, can "dam" their population volume and turn the hatred to Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri rivalry.

Israel continues to enjoy political relevance because of the Palestinian issue. If the conflict ends, Israel will not be an everyday topic in news and will soon be irrelevant in corridors of global power......so the war must continue.

The day Igbo depart core North their jihadist will loose cause against Christianity and turn the dagger and bombs against one another in a new rivalry that will depose the Emirs. Can Igbo do that, I doubt it. grin

......be sure to train desert jihadists how to swim before they embark on a journey to Isale Eko. We will use them as blood sacrifice to Olokun, fill Eko Atlantic with their drowned carcass.

awww, what a beautiful composition. Great writing skills, people like Desola and naijababe will cry after reading the above. The problem with the post is that it is nothing short of crap. The Chinese have not defeated the Americans as you erroneously believe. If the US economy goes down the drain, billions of Chinese will die as collateral damage. Think about that.

Gbawe:

You don't get it. Every opportunity to discuss ideas is always turned into clannish obfuscation on this forum and you are one of those serially guilty of doing that. Who does not know Nigeria is gradually becoming Somalia? the point of this sort of thread is for discussion to flow that may provide the sense of perspective that will make Nigerians see what they need to see.

Uncle Gbawe, you seem to be afraid to talk o. Little me, cannot hurt a fly, so please feel free to express yourself. Kindly explain what you mean by "this sort of thread is for discussion to flow that may provide the sense of perspective that will make Nigerians see what they need to see."

What exactly do Nigerians need to see that they have not seen?
Re: Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere by Desola(f): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
ndu_chucks:

awww, what a beautiful composition. Great writing skills, people like Desola and naijababe will cry after reading the above. The problem with the post is that it is nothing short of crap. The Chinese have not defeated the Americans as you erroneously believe. If the US economy goes down the drain, billions of Chinese will die as collateral damage. Think about that.

Uncle Gbawe, you seem to be afraid to talk o. Little me, cannot hurt a fly, so please feel free to express yourself. Kindly explain what you mean by "this sort of thread is for discussion to flow that may provide the sense of perspective that will make Nigerians see what they need to see."

What exactly do Nigerians need to see that they have not seen?

oloriibu niwo omo mola yi o. Emi lo ji ri laaro yi ni abi kini o kan mi ninu thread yi nsin?

Asinwin alawoku omo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Line Of Succession: Who's Next After Senate President? / Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now / Next Administration Will Inherit A Stable Democracy, Revamped Security - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.