Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10858430 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 25, 2015
edwardaigb:

tnks, is there a way of doing it without going there cos i'm not around. Tnks again.

angrybull:

If you buy stocks from XYZ broker, it is very possible to direct DFT broker to help transfer the stocks to your DFT account. The requirements are :
* account opening form ( enclose: copy of your international passport, driving license or voters card, two passport, utility bill)
* the stock transfer form which you are to ‎fill accordingly and send back to DFT broker along with:
* your current and up-to-date CSCS Transaction History 
* a letter addressed to the Managing Director /CEO, DFT‎ and the Managing Director, CSCS.
* banker's confirmation ( from your bank, access bank charges 5K).
* bank statement ( three months at least)
* past dividend warrants of those stocks in you possession to prove ownership)

Lastly, there is need for the client to go to CSCS for his / her biometric ( this is not the requirement but very essential for all investors)

If you have for instance one stock that bears your signature with a registrar, the signature is enough to cover all amount of stocks you have have to link with e-dividend. You must include a letter quoting the stock with your signature alongside with e- dividend form for the registrar to cross check and act accordingly

Follow the same procedure even when your broker has gone out of existence. Kindly write Morgan and it is likely they will tell you to fulfill the condition stated above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:

Nice. So how did Warren Buffet And Bill gates with Mark zuckerberg Made money without God?
Ask them. I only shared you my experience not theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
angelo82:

The bear has made you to loose your mind...........For your information,I am not from Village..............

Noted!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Yem0350:

Not easy. I pumped four times of my initial value, all in d name of averaging d price.
Thanks to Evansmed, I used my profits to recover most of my losses. I also got some profits through JIJO on access on friday which I did two times, entry @ 4.48 and leaving @ 4.67 with a massive fund. The initial access I had were sold 2day @ 4.78
Finally, wemabank. I sold d stock @ a little loss some wks back. Enter back @ 0.78 last wk and left today @ 0.87
It got to a point dat my bp was high because I took a risk of putting all my personal savings top average down d price. Before doing dis, I knelt down and pray to God, dat dis 38% loss was too much for me. The Lord ordered my step and here I am, by HIS mercy. When my loss was increasing, I was hoping the market will tends northward until d losses touches 38%. Then, d next was to turn to God.
God was behind it. I will enter @ any slight sign of bull.

My brother in the Lord,please come and give this testimony in my church on sunday grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2015
See as we are cruising 1000 + pages.
We too much oooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
My bnsitl, I heard a just that has been making my head swirl since sat.
A friend's sis n husband bought 2 plots of land in abuja abt 6 years ago for less than 1milla.
2 years ago, they sold each for 15 mills , making it 30 mills for both. The sis hubby added ten mills to the 30 mills making it 40 mills and bought a house in a better location. 2 years later, another family friend wants to get a property in the same location and d least is 128 mills.

I recall oga Mamie has had similar testimony with ibeju lekki area in Lagos.

Lagos, abj, pH , here I come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2015
mercylicious:
My bnsitl, I heard a just that has been making my head swirl since sat.
A friend's sis n husband bought 2 plots of land in abuja abt 6 years ago for less than 1milla.
2 years ago, they sold each for 15 mills , making it 30 mills for both. The sis hubby added ten mills to the 30 mills making it 40 mills and bought a house in a better location. 2 years later, another family friend wants to get a property in the same location and d least is 128 mills.

I recall oga Mamie has had similar testimony with ibeju lekki area in Lagos.

Lagos, abj, pH , here I come.

Beware of real estate bubble
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2015
some equities are missing on itrade...like Zenith, FBNH, Dangote Cement

Oh!! Found them listed as Premium....

Any one know why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2015
mpi210:

Any one know why?
Any ideas on the impact of #NSEPremiumBoard on these stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Beware of real estate bubble
the real estate biz is very similar to NSE, very much unpredictable but more less gamble. But then, all endeavour abores a fair share of risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
mpi210:

Any one know why?

I think it's an update issue which they may have to fix.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2015
OANDO #9.9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2015
angrybull:

Follow the same procedure even when your broker has gone out of existence. Kindly write Morgan and it is likely they will tell you to fulfill the condition stated above.
tnks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Justcul:
OANDO #9.9

OANDO is now on charity mission,sharing gorimakpa to all the faithfuls tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2015
Keep your money and avoid buying anything now to avoid regret. Do not say you were not warned. Many thought oando will be flying up by now and jumped in at N10-N12 now oando is N9 and likely to fall further to N5-N6...This stock will make many regret ever entering while the oxygen boys and chief of crooks, uncle wale, will be smiling to the banks.
#jokeoftheyear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2015
See loses everwhere...chaiiiii
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Chai!!! Sai Buhari
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Whenever I see another breaking of the day, I say thank u Lord ........... thank you Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Market index on a new low...panic everywhere...just forget the prices of stocks now and take smile
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Whats happening to morgan, cant trade on Zenith, FBNH sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
The best investors buy in a bear run and sell in a bull run.
The worst investors buy in a bull run and sell in a bear run.
WHERE DO YOU STAND?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Many stocks on new 52week lows and still counting

Make una hold una money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
NextProdigy:
The best investors buy in a bear run and sell in a bull run.
The worst investors buy in a bull run and sell in a bear run.
WHERE DO YOU STAND?
grin grin grin grin grin

It's not that straight forward bro.....

Depends on what you buy and how much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you want to cut some good deals, you should be in the market at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin ......just not happy that I can't trade some stocks on Morgan Itrade sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just when you think a stock has bottomed out , it makes a new low...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is what I call....Homeostasis. cool
No panick selling....just hold or buy as long as it's not on impulse. Better to wait close to end of market if buying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
is it the oil price that is driving this persistent and worsening bear market? or slowing growth rate in China? abi na all of the above. I hope a global crisis is not looming .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
nio68:
is it the oil price that is driving this persistent and worsening bear market? or slowing growth rate in China? abi na all of the above. I hope a global crisis is not looming .

This article should give some insight
http://nairametrics.com/contagion-how-china-is-tipping-the-world-back-into-recession/
I guess winter is really here for oil dependent and import dependent economies, and Nigeria falls into both categories.
I think the lack of direction from the current administration is exacerbating things.
It is a connected world. I think the foreign guys are "fleeing"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, Adinije(f), lasisi(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.