Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968142 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 4:15am On May 01
Happy Workers day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curiouscity(m): 6:36am On May 01
IamR:
PRESCO PLC proposed dividend of ₦24.30

Can you please post the link?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 7:04am On May 01

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Utalinmou: 8:56am On May 01
I love this platform smiley smiley
So much depths in analysis and divergent views.

At least NSE is better that trading binance futures.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:36am On May 01
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 11:46am On May 01
IamR:
PRESCO PLC proposed dividend of ₦24.30
I think someone mentioned here that one of its premium shareholders sold one of it's direct asset in Rivers directly to PRESCO..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:38pm On May 01
On a serious note now.i want sugar to fall if possible below #20 based on what the future holds for sugar.i won't make the mistake I did in OKOMUOIL of not accumulating at #50.My target for sugar is minimum 5 yr even if marger no happen again. I like hopeville coming from the backward integration idea.Naturally I like farming.

I will equally buy more transcorp plc after reconstruction. My mind is telling me Tony may do ucap style to uba bank shareholders with transcorp plc shareholders and its holdings in transcorp power at the end since he and family stands to gain more.I believe direct holdings of transcorp power shares will favour him and family big

PLS what is Tony direct/indirect and family holdings in transcorp plc...anyone with the figures

Make una no mind me.i nobi anybody worker.i dey street so nothing concern me with workers day.To me many of them way dey government work just dey collect free money at the end of the month for naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:11pm On May 01
Dangote sugar Agm yesterday 30 April 2024. Dangote says he disagrees with SEC on the Rice issue. It appears SEC wants the Mills to start production before it can approve . He also said the jigawa mill will soon be commissioned any time from now and that they will represent their documents to SEC. He said the jigawa mill is 5time the lagos mill and they should produce up to 30% of national processing capacity. So it appears Rice would be part of the second presentation to SEC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:13pm On May 01
Streetinvestor2:
On a serious note now.i want sugar to fall if possible below #20 based on what the future holds for sugar.i won't make the mistake I did in OKOMUOIL of not accumulating at #50.My target for sugar is minimum 5 yr even if marger no happen again. I like hopeville coming from the backward integration idea.Naturally I like farming.

I will equally buy more transcorp plc after reconstruction. My mind is telling me Tony may do ucap style to uba bank shareholders with transcorp plc shareholders and its holdings in transcorp power at the end since he and family stands to gain more.I believe direct holdings of transcorp power shares will favour him and family big

PLS what is Tony direct/indirect and family holdings in transcorp plc...anyone with the figures

Make una no mind me.i nobi anybody worker.i dey street so nothing concern me with workers day.To me many of them way dey government work just dey collect free money at the end of the month for naija

A proper yardstick for taking investment decisions
grin
Modified: on a note of sarcasm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 1:34pm On May 01
On presco matter, I will just say thank you sir Emma for the pointer.
This is just a wake up call for what is about to happen in Ellahlakes, farming they mint money everywhere in the world and will mint more in Nigeria where food is the obvious problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:53pm On May 01
crownprince2017:
On presco matter, I will just say thank you sir Emma for the pointer.
This is just a wake up call for what is about to happen in Ellahlakes, farming they mint money everywhere in the world and will mint more in Nigeria where food is the obvious problem.

It all depends on the management Ellahlake, FTN Cocoa and Livestock feeds have been badly managed over the years.

Presco and Okomu have solid management.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 3:38pm On May 01
Is ellahlakes mismanaged or changing line of business?

Ftn cocoa are not agricultural company they are into buying and selling of agricultural product while livestock is into grinding and mixing of feed mills which is not agricultural business directly.

There is difference between agricultural products manufacturer and buying and selling of agricultural products.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:02pm On May 01
Streetinvestor2:
PLS what is Tony direct/indirect and family holdings in transcorp plc...anyone with the figures.
Attached........from the 2023 FYE......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:10pm On May 01
OBAGADAFFI:
Dangote sugar Agm yesterday 30 April 2024. Dangote says he disagrees with SEC on the Rice issue. It appears SEC wants the Mills to start production before it can approve . He also said the jigawa mill will soon be commissioned any time from now and that they will represent their documents to SEC. He said the jigawa mill is 5time the lagos mill and they should produce up to 30% of national processing capacity. So it appears Rice would be part of the second presentation to SEC.
True

Link to the AGM....
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dk3Cl3wtWkRk&ved=2ahUKEwjo86bd2eyFAxVSVkEAHQmKCUsQz40FegQIERAI&usg=AOvVaw1mGjoLYPdoZkM6gszE5h1R

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Johnwrite(m): 4:46pm On May 01
We have just been hearing all these things for a very long time, how do you make money out of it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:02pm On May 01
Johnwrite:
We have just been hearing all these things for a very long time, how do you make money out of it

I believe someone here said, "Follow the money."

Learn to use clues from information like these to draw reasonable conclusions. The more confusing the situation, the better.

Remember that everyone has access to the same information as you, and will probably act on it, sweeping any informational advantage off the table. It is often the confusing information that gives you an advantage if you manage to position yourself on the right side.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:58pm On May 01
yMcy56:

Think it was posted here that time......Abi na my Oga I send am to, I know come remember again..

Find it attached........and, it must have increased more than this by now........
The attached is from the 2023 FYE......
Tony + Awele + UBA nominees = over 43% shareholding
ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:37pm On May 01
yMcy56:

True
He said he disagreed with SEC and that (what transpires) wasn't a discussion for then......
Meanwhile old SEC team sacked and new team inaugurated by BAT. May likely revisit the issue.

Link to the AGM....
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dk3Cl3wtWkRk&ved=2ahUKEwjo86bd2eyFAxVSVkEAHQmKCUsQz40FegQIERAI&usg=AOvVaw1mGjoLYPdoZkM6gszE5h1R

I think NASCON and Sugar shouldn't have released the suspension info before this AGM.

The AGM gave a clear picture
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 7:35pm On May 01
OBAGADAFFI:

I think NASCON and Sugar shouldn't have released the suspension info before this AGM.

If they didn't how are we going to pick it at cheaper rate. grin grin grin grin.

Market is a platform where wealth is transferred from the impatience to the patience.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:07pm On May 01
OBAGADAFFI:
I also expressed my view on NASCON's hasty release of the info that time and that NASCON has an agenda, but some people disagreed.

Once you or a company enters into partnership or alliance agreement, then it's binding on all parties.....and none can act in isolation without consulting, deliberating or reaching an agreement with others on the issue first...
In a case of a consortium, the Lead Company takes the responsibility of informing the public or represents others as the case may be.
Each party must act in the interest of the consortium or the alliance/companies while the agreement lasts..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:05pm On May 01
crownprince2017:

If they didn't how are we going to pick it at cheaper rate. grin grin grin grin.

Market is a platform where wealth is transferred from the impatience to the patience.

They know what they are doing... It's the corporate world you know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:10pm On May 01
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:12pm On May 01
NIGERIA is a blessed country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 9:50pm On May 01
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by adamx23(m): 9:51pm On May 01
yMcy56:

Ignore it.
You don't need to fill the shareholders' account section.
Just tick the stocks you have in the column.
Thank you so much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:20pm On May 01
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:01pm On May 01

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:37am On May 02
Wait o, abeg has JAIZ Bank completed the RI @ N1 shareholders' were waiting for abi I no come dey understand English?
So the RI turned out to be "Some of our shareholders" and was not opened to all shareholders. It is well. Trust Nigerian CEOs at your own risk.

"Musa signed the agreement on behalf of Jaiz Bank on the closing day of a series of events celebrating the golden jubilee of IsDB.
:
:
We only have a gap of N1.3 billion to meet up with N20 billion capitalisation, and I am sure you can remember that three months ago, we concluded a private placement by some of our shareholders, injecting additional N10.4 billion to meet up with our capitalisation requirement"

The Spirit behind money is really something else.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/690306-jaiz-bank-secures-20-million-equity-investment-from-saudi-arabias-icd.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 7:13am On May 02
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 9:40am On May 02
The level of insider dealing in this market, ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:01am On May 02
Ding! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:02am On May 02
yMcy56:

Attached........from the 2023 FYE......

Tony doesn't own uba nominees

(1) (2) (3) ... (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, lexy2lexy, spido(m), Babynerd, ogoo4real, W0t0w0toman, Streetinvestor2 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.