Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10859522 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
BID volume increasing on UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nothing is impossible. . I can only say " God I thank you"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Born2berich:
Keep your money and avoid buying anything now to avoid regret. Do not say you were not warned. Many thought oando will be flying up by now and jumped in at N10-N12 now oando is N9 and likely to fall further to N5-N6...This stock will make many regret ever entering while the oxygen boys and chief of crooks, uncle wale, will be smiling to the banks.
#jokeoftheyear

This is a forward looking statement grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Born2berich:
Keep your money and avoid buying anything now to avoid regret. Do not say you were not warned. Many thought oando will be flying up by now and jumped in at N10-N12 now oando is N9 and likely to fall further to N5-N6...This stock will make many regret ever entering while the oxygen boys and chief of crooks, uncle wale, will be smiling to the banks.
#jokeoftheyear

grin buying continues

some people are selling their stocks ,while some are buying stocks ..and who are those buying ? Anyone has an idea
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
lancee:

grin buying continues

some people are selling their stocks ,while some are buying stocks ..and who are those buying ? Anyone has an idea

Maga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Maga

grin he he ...bull go surface one day sha before we get to 1 naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
The interesting thing is this: Companies are making money and declaring great results yet the market is crashing down fast. When this downward rat race is over, the market will be full of outrageously cheap and stupidly profitable stocks. Imagine a stock trading at N1 yet declaring a dividend of N1!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
megainvest:
The interesting thing is this: Companies are making money and declaring great results yet the market is crashing down fast. When this downward rat race is over, the market will be full of outrageously cheap and stupidly profitable stocks. Imagine a stock trading at N1 yet declaring a dividend of N1!

U re correct , as long as they re declaring great results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SpongeBobSP: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
manie:

With God nothing is impossible. Once the stocks are paying good dividends that will be reinvested in order to increase my holdings.

Been reading about dis reinvestment thing...pls do you always reinvest Ūя̲̅ dividends or do U̶̲̥̅̊ pick n choose D̶̲̥̅̊ times when U̶̲̥̅̊ reinvest or is it only in times like dese wen we hav a downward trend in stock prices....pls reply.

#greenhorn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mystockyear: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
hbrednic:
BID volume increasing on UBA

something is going on with the UBA, already traded over 120million

bid currently @ 28million offer @ 1.4

any clue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Has Myjoy08 suddenly gone on sabbatical??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin shopping @ west end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
ifeykay:

Monkey hunter don go vacation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
i am loading Oando and many other failed stocks. there will be a rebound soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
PETERiCHY:
it amuses me when I read comments about the market bouncing back very soon.

The bottomline is the both PDP and APC has lavished the nation's treasury on their selfish campaign now the oil revenue they were hoping to recoup their investments from is not forthcoming.

To the extent FG have to deep hands into the NLGN fund and pulled $2.1billion to bailout states just for payment of pending salaries not even for infrastructures.

Oshiomole on the hand is busy fight Iweala bcuz she didn't approve a certain loan for his state.

Emeliefe on his own side is claiming the reserve is now growing in leaps and bound while CBN can no longer defend the NAIRA which lead to the free fall.

Now tell me who is deceiving who?

The major reasons Pa. MB is not in a hurry to appoint his cabinet due to lack fund.

I ve said it countless times that the only way forward for Nigeria is AGRICULTURE so it's better Nigeria and Nigerians wake to reality and stop living in fool's. paradise.

By NOVEMBER some of the things I'm seeing now will be made manifest.

*ThE OcToPuS *

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/august-salaries-for-federal-workers-may-be-delayed/

The source said the delay in holding the meeting was due to revenue challenges, which the country had been grappling with in the last few months.

There have been persistent shutdowns and shut-in of trunks and pipelines at various oil and gas terminals, which have had a negative impact on revenue performance.

A top government official told our correspondent on Monday that a majority of the revenue-generating agencies had yet to remit any money to the federation account.

It was learnt that the meeting, which was originally scheduled to hold last week, could not be held because enough revenue had not been remitted to the federation account.

The official said, “You know we have been having revenue challenges and the money we usually share is taken from the federation account, which is funded by revenue-generating agencies.

“Some of these agencies are still generating revenues and as of last week when the meeting was supposed to be held, we couldn’t hold it because there was not enough revenue for sharing.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:
i am loading Oando and many other failed stocks. there will be a rebound soon

Goodluck. Abeg remember Unity in your kingdom
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Justcul:
Whats happening to morgan, cant trade on Zenith, FBNH sad
Select 'all boards'. Scroll to the last stock. U wil c dangcem, fbnh and zenith
FBNH on full offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Goodluck. Abeg remember Unity in your kingdom

i wish you can swim with me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:

i wish you can swim with me

Chai I will be glad to! I will follow from the back to support your heavy luggage grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Chai I will be glad to! I will follow from the back grin grin grin

Agbaya. Back ko Side ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
ifeykay:

Sir, sabbatical vacation ke? Am enjoying my vacation with my beautiful wife! We only have one life to live so nothing new my dear sir. My vacation should be over on September 1 and we will come back to business. And on the other hand, am watching market closely with some good deals at the moment. I'm fearless when others are fearful. Only one word stop people from being great and that word is FEAR. I'm responsible for every decision I took...Goodluck everyone!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Monkey hunter don go vacation

Dr. Agba friend, say something enticing sometimes lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Which one is premium board again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Not a bad day afterall... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Careful of last minute magic like yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, sabbatical vacation ke? Am enjoying my vacation with my beautiful wife! We only have one life to live so nothing new my dear sir. My vacation should be over on September 1 and we will come back to business. And on the other hand, am watching market closely with some good deals at the moment. I'm fearless when others are fearful. Only one word stop people from being great and that word is FEAR. I'm responsible for every decision I took...Goodluck everyone!

In Sept. 1 u mean

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

In Sept. 1 u mean

Dr. Agba friend sir, you know i don't have a Phd like you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
myjoy08:

Dr. Agba friend sir, you know i don't have a Phd like you grin

bet to differ. its

my vacation should be over by September 1

My vacation should be over in 7days.

My vacation will end on September 1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Not a bad day afterall... cool

Yea, Thank God for the chinese rate cuts!

even the oil benchmarks rebounded! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:

bet to differ. its

my vacation should be over by September 1

My vacation should be over in 7days.

My vacation will end on September 1

Madam are u telling me u'r not familiar with our vocabulary on this forum? The Men in black dictionary is different from Oxford ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Madam are u telling me u'r not familiar with our vocabulary on this forum? The Men in black dictionary is different from Oxford ooo

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
feelamong.You are right. Am always very careful...buying early at the start of trade because of the magic-pulation that occurs towards the close of the market. The banks are making more money....publishing good results while stock value is on the decline. According to myjoy08...Patience is the key and believing is the word.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, Pesuzok(m), chimex38, Teeonebaba(m), Locotrader(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.