Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11577375 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (8203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raider76:

FBNH bids are finally drying out and so price is falling below N5.00

You can't predict who go enter market tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raider76:

FBNH bids are finally drying out and so price is falling below N5.00

Watch the men and women in Black mop it all up!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bnsitl, I have been watching the price movements of some stock for some time nowand my conclusion about d drop in performance of stocks on the nse is this: " in the light of the corrupt nature of our country, the day market making was introduced into NSE was d day it lost credibility. " that's y d prices of most stocks do not reflect their true worth. The manipulation there is too much and unchecked. We are not ripe for market genuine market making!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Breaking News:Central Bank Announces Reduction In Monetary Policy Rate By 11%

The Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) was reduced from 25% to 20%.

The Central bank also broadened its interest rate corridor to 200 basis points above the benchmark rate, and 700 basis points below, Governor Emefiele said.

Treasury Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Funds – Buhari

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/treasury-looters-now-returning-stolen-funds-buhari/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
BITL Ihedioramma, how did you see today market, especially that of Oando? minus the market limit, by now it suppose to be @#4.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
BITL Ihedioramma, how did you see today market, especially that of Oando? minus the market limit, by now it suppose to be @#4.
grin are you woman? i said at end of this week .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
chukyjones:
undecided lipsrsealed
ONE LOVE BRO.
grin one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jetson: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
My Ogases in stuck exchange market, please Where and How can i start stuck exchange business?

Help me becaused i also want to make some cool capital via stuck exchange market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jetson:
My Ogases in stuck exchange market, please Where and How can i start stuck exchange business?

Help me becaused i also want to make some cool capital via stuck exchange market

hmmm... Pa ihedi reloaded.. na joke ooo.
one love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SMC(f): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
ihedioramma:
grin are you woman? i said at end of this week .

Mr. Man, Try to talk intelligently on a public forum. It may not come easy to you, but at least try...instead of coming across as a misogynistic as*hole. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2015
BUHARI MAGIC| OIL BUYERS REJECT NIGERIAN CRUDE    Posted By: Breaking Times on: November 24, 2015 In: Business News, Nation, News, Nigeria 2 Comments  Print  Email Tags: BreakingTimes Breakingtimes.com Crude Oil Nigeria BUHARI MAGIC| Oil Buyers Reject Nigerian Crude Data obtained from global energy information providers, revealed that Nigeria is currently recording supply glut in the sales of its crude, as buyers seem to prefer other competing grades from other countries. Analysts are of the view that unless an improvement is recorded in the days and weeks ahead, the Nigerian economy would be plunged into a financial quagmire, as it would be starved of funds to fund its budget and manage the affairs of the country. Data indicated that Nigeria had been only able to get buyers for 22 of its 62 December 2015 loading cargoes, leaving around 40 cargoes of nearly every grade of its crude still unsold. The data said that Qua Iboe was better supported, having cleared most of its December loading cargoes, while other grades, including Forcados, Bonny Light, and Escravos were under substantial pressure. However, in Angola, Nigeria’s fierce competitor, as there were still at least eight cargoes from the December programme looking for buyers, including Pazflor and CLOV. Platts, on the other hand, said Nigerian crude oil market remained under pressure, as many grades have lost around $1 per barrel in value since the start of October, especially as an abundance of sweet crude and high freight rates have failed to excite interest from refinery buyers. The loss of value was attributed to a number of factors — pressure from high freight rates, competing Mediterranean and North Sea grades and general weakness in refinery margins, which have improved over the past week but not enough to counteract the glut of sweet crude. The report quoted traders as saying that Nigerian grades account for the bulk of the estimated 65 million barrels or so still unsold from November and December West African (WAF) crude programmes. “There is a big overhang, with such cheap Urals and Azeri (Light in Europe) for instance, European refineries can take closer grades and that is clearly affecting WAF grades,” one European refinery trader said. Reuters also said that sellers of Nigeria’s oil were forced to cut differentials again, as around two thirds of the December export cargoes remained available, and was expected to be joined by the January exports this week. One oil trader said: “Every crude oil grade is available, and you even have the choice of when it is going to load. You have equity holders in a rush to sell what they have.” However, some traders are of the view that refinery margins remained positive still, with gasoline demand in Nigeria itself helping to support European and United States’ refining margins, and buyers in California and Asia also keen to import more gasoline. As a result of the glut, prices of Nigeria’s crude oil grades took a hit, as Qua Iboe was assessed last week by Platts, at Dated Brent plus $0.20 per barrel, the lowest since January 13, and down from Dated Brent plus $1.25 per barrel at the start of October. Escravos, on the other hand, was assessed at Dated Brent minus $0.15 per barrel, its lowest value since April 17, 2009, when it was assessed at Dated Brent minus $0.175 per barrel. Bonny Light and Forcados, also premium Nigerian grades, were down $1 and 90 cents per barrel, respectively, since the beginning of October, with the latter at Dated Brent plus $0.20 per barrel, the lowest since mid-July. Bonga, which has dropped 90 cents per barrel since the beginning of October to Dated Brent plus $0.10 per barrel was offered by Vitol earlier last week, in the Platts Market on Close assessment process, without attracting interest even as an offer for an early December cargo dropped to Dated Brent minus $0.15 per barrel last Wednesday. Other Platts-assessed Nigerian grades – Agbami, Akpo, Brass River, Erha and Usan, have also weakened. Naphtha-rich grades Agbami and Akpo are now both a $1 per barrel discount to Dated Brent. Brent, the benchmark crude oil grade, was trading around $44.51 per barrels over the weekend. However, the reports sated that an easing in freight rates out of Africa should also help spur buying interest in Europe and the United States, adding that with Mediterranean and North Sea oil also under pressure, and oversupplied, the fight for buyers could yet cause more pain for oil producers. Omolara Adegoke- Abuja
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 1:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Jetson:
My Ogases in stuck exchange market

Its STOCK MARKET and not STUCK

Jetson:
i also want to make some cool capital via stuck exchange market
To make money here you have to know the game, and to do that you have to have an in-depth knowledge about the dynamics of the STOCK market.

My advice : Take ur time, go thru this thread, get books or ebooks, study n research. Start reading n following business news
.Then come back here and ask Specific questions in any area u don't understand.

or else you gonna get STUCK in the STOCK MARKET and lose all your COOL CASH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
SMC:

Mr. Man, Try to talk intelligently on a public forum. It may not come easy to you, but at least try...instead of coming across as a misogynistic as*hole. angry angry angry angry angry
gringringringrin sorry am not mr.man but brother ok grin but what is smc?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2015
myjoy084:
No Bank Has Capital Adequacy Problem, Says Emefiele

http://leadership.ng/business/477677/no-bank-capital-adequacy-problem-says-emefiele
are you talking to megrin? this is what nnpc or what they call them told us last two weeks today what is happing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
@Ihedioramma, OANDO this morning is 5.58
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
chukyjones:

hmmm... Pa ihedi reloaded.. na joke ooo. one love
grin so pa ihedi is now a joke ooo?gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
brother are you woman some times? why not cool down? or you think say oando na lotto way go just come out that day you play it? but you they play lotto?cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Instead of us praying for a better economy some are happy oando is selling very low.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jetson: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
jauntty:
Its STOCK MARKET and not STUCK

To make money here you have to know the game, and to do that you have to have an in-depth knowledge about the dynamics of the STOCK market.

My advice : Take ur time, go thru this thread, get books or ebooks, study n research. Start reading n following business news
.Then come back here and ask Specific questions in any area u don't understand.

or else you gonna get STUCK in the STOCK MARKET and lose all your COOL CASH

Thank you sir/ma.

I'd appreciate it if you share the advantages and disadvantages in the stock exchange market.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Chibuking81:

Bros, Oando is on bid o....I guess @Pa Ihedioramma is a prophet afterall
His prediction may come true before the week ends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Tjohn1:

ok, let watch and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Jetson:

Thank you sir/ma.

I'd appreciate it if you share the advantages and disadvantages in the stock exchange market.

Thanks.
brother get a good book that teach about nigerian stock, read it well and go back to page 0-20 there are some things i ask there and there reply it will help you well,well and know body is happy to teach you now they are looking for were to invest now and get christmas money but are my talking to some body? .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jetson: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
grin so pa ihedi is now a joke ooo?gringringrin

I need help on how to start this stock exchange business.

Must i have enough capital before i start making some cool cash?

A bro needs your advice!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
I tire oo. Market not responding to the MPC decisions....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jetson: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
brother get a good book that teach about nigerian stock, read it well and go back to page 0-20 there are some things i ask there and there reply it will help you well

Ok pal. Thanks.

ihedioramma:
but am I talking to some body? .

Of course, bro. I'm with you and I appreciate you taking from your time to reply my question(s).

What are the material(s) needed to start with?

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2015
bigass:
Instead of us praying for a better economy some are happy oando is selling very low.
nobody is happy that his country economy is going down, likewise nobody is happy to loss money. It is also good for us to know the state of Nigeria economy. But as for Oando, I am not happy at all with them, because their forward looking statement has made a lot to loss money, has it been that they did not engage in the COP deal, they would have been better off now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Jetson:

I need help on how to start this stock exchange business.

Must i have enough capital before i start making some cool cash?

A bro needs your advice!
we call our self's here brother and sister in the LORD .and we dont talk like fool's here but we play some times so bewere . reply me with this things i will ask you now and i will tell you stock to buy now why you go and read well,well about stock . your age? how do you get this money you want to use and buy stock? for example if the money lost can die because of it ? is this money your last hope? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Tjohn1:

Leave them. They are hoping that lightning will strike the same place twice....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
we call our self's here brother and sister in the LORD .and [b]we dont talk like fool's here [/b]but we play some times so bewere . reply me with this things i will ask you now and i will tell you stock to buy now why you go and read well,well about stock . your age? how do you get this money you want to use and buy stock? for example if the money lost can die because of it ? is this money your last hope? .

Where is your courtesy pls angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Justcul:

Where is your courtesy pls angry angry angry angry angry
NSE.becareful O grin new memeber were is our money for your .......cheesy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (8203) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robobo, ololufemi, Mills55, chuksnnaemeka, ayufun, MadmaxX489, Sexybeautiful(f), Palomadove, sky2891, Panadee, Freespirit89(m), Agbalowomeri, Salvationone, Saybal(m), bolton08(m), sterlingD(m), 2zona(m), cocolacec(m), Ades1, Xidget, Ginalex(f), yMcy56, enibal(f), Hedgefunds, BullBearMkt(m), chimex38, emmanuelewumi(m), jideflash(m) and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.