Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10888860 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
NSE.becareful O grin new memeber were is our money for your .......cheesy?

The guy asked a simple question for God's sake.. If you don't have answers, just stay quiet and allow others to contribute..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Tjohn1:

Bros, Oando is on bid o....I guess @Pa Ihedioramma is a prophet afterall
His prediction may come true before the week ends.

so you call it bid when it is still loosing?A stock that is on full bid must have an atom of gains.just drink small water and calm down before you enter your own bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Justcul:

The guy asked a simple question for God's sake.. If you don't have answers, just stay quiet and allow others to contribute..
are you talking to me? cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
unity bank going gtb going cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cheap data is causing problems on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
bigass:

True. But without the cheap data people will keep asking for current prices, bids and offers. Now that most people have it I think it is a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
If we don't see a bull from now to Dec 2, then know that the end is near.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jetson: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
we call our self's here brother and sister in the LORD .and we dont talk like fool's here but we play some times so bewere.

Hmm, if I have acted one, I believe one deserves a second chance.

In that case, I sincerely apologize

ihedioramma:
your age?

I'm 24years of age.

ihedioramma:
how do you get this money you want to use and buy stock?

Had it been i have a sources(s) of income, I woudn't be here asking how to make cool cash.

So I am down-to-earth to answer this financial status question.

ihedioramma:
for example if the money lost can u die because of it ?

I believe one should take a risk in other to be succesful in any financial business.

So, I'm not going to die or whatever you mean, if I lose any capital while engaging myself with this stock exchange business.

ihedioramma:
is this money your last hope? .

If you mean the last capital in my account balance, hmm, I think I'd tell you 'NO' because I'm still under my pa's.

I believe that your questions are carefully answered.

Well, all I need here is how to start because I am a novice regarding to NSE market.

Thanks, in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
brother get a good book that teach about nigerian stock, read it well and go back to page 0-20 there are some things i ask there and there reply it will help you well,well and know body is happy to teach you now they are looking for were to invest now and get christmas money but are my talking to some body? .

Una get time to reply that guy. He wants quick money.

He also have no idea of what stock market is and also can't write stock correctly.

He's lazy to read, from his writeup. Such person I do not advise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Youngzedd:

He also have no idea of what stock market is and also can't write stock correctly.

You too? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
mercylicious:

Not sure about the Bull but a reversal was imminent. ASI dipped below the year low (27,585.26) today after closing at 27,596.81 yesterday. With respect to the index, Dangcem should cooperate abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Blood blood eberywhere!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Manonamission:

Not sure about the Bull but a reversal was imminent. ASI dipped below the year low (27,585.26) today after closing at 27,596.81 yesterday. With respect to the index, Dangcem should cooperate abeg.

There would be short term bull before the market rebound fully. Please not a recommendation for buy/sell, and follow the strategy that works best for you. Best of luck everyone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alajimeche: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
What is happening in the stock market currently is a true reflection of the state of the economy right now. However,NSE and other relevant bodies should ensure that investors are not taken advantage of unduly by scrupulous companies . OANDO is a case in point.This is my one kobo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
mercylicious:

The end of what please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jetson: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2015

Youngzedd:

Bro, that's your ill-informed thought. Had't been you carefully read my previous posts you would have notice me using words like 'CoolCash' -in my terms- which means legal money.

Mind you, there are many ways to get quick money, like you termed it. Which are in illegal ways and I don't want to involve myself.

So, I'll pardon you for using such words against me because you got no clue of what you're talking about.

It's only God that knows my mind. So better don't judge others cruelly in other for you not to receive unfair judgment from the God of creation.

Youngzedd:
He also have no idea of what stock market is

Bro, of course. I'd admitted that already and that's the main reason I am on this NSE tread to get advice.

Youngzedd:
and also can't write stock correctly.

I hope you believe that nobody's above mistake.

On that note, I've been corrected by minded ones.

Youngzedd:
He's lazy to read, from his writeup.

Bro, I'd better advise you to mind the way you judge people because that's one area of your weaknesses

Youngzedd:
Such person I do not advise.

Then you swerve or be care less about my post instead of making me having the feelings that you're a such ill-mannered being.

BTW, you weren't tagged at the onset of my post.

I expected the reasonable ones to help those that need their kind advice. Not cruelly pathetic being like you.

Wtf, regretfully, I shouldn't have reply you because you're making me having the feeling of getting revulsion.

OTN, I'm going to pay less to your reply depending the time you feel guilty of what you've done. By that time yours apology will be useless.

Twit!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Youngzedd:

cheesy that is why we are brother's and sister's here to help our follow investor or investor to be grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jetson:

Bro, that's your ill-informed thought. Had't been you carefully read my previous posts you would have notice me using words like 'CoolCash' -in my terms- which means legal money.

Mind you, there are many ways to get quick money, like you termed it. Which are in illegal ways and I don't want to involve myself.

So, I'll pardon you for using such words against me because you got no clue of what you're talking about.

It's only God that knows my mind. So better don't judge others cruelly in other for you not to receive unfair judgment from the God of creation.

Bro, of course. I'd admitted that already and that's the main reason I am on this NSE tread to get advice.

Bro, I'd better advise you to mind the way you judge people because that's one area of your weaknesses

Then you swerve or be care less about my post instead of making me having the feelings that you're a such ill-mannered being.

BTW, you weren't tagged at the onset of my post.

I expected the reasonable ones to help those that need their kind advice. Not cruelly pathetic being like you.

Wtf, regretfully, I shouldn't have reply you because you're making me having the feeling of getting revulsion.

OTN, I'm going to pay less to your reply depending the time you feel guilty of what you've done. By that time yours apology will be useless.

Twit!!!

Na law court be this grin
cheesy

You get time to analyse my post grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
All this things happening to our dear country, it's just a matter of 12 months.

It's well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Jetson post=40389394]

Hmm, if I have acted one, I believe one deserves a second chance.

In that case, I sincerely apologize

I'm 24years of age.

Had it been i have a sources(s) of income, I woudn't be here asking how to make cool cash.

So I am down-to-earth to answer this financial status question.

I believe one should take a risk in other to be succesful in any financial business.

So, I'm not going to die or whatever you mean, if I lose any capital while engaging myself with this stock exchange business.

If you mean the last capital in my account balance, hmm, I think I'd tell you 'NO' because I'm still under my pa's.

I believe that your questions are carefully answered.

Well, all I need here is how to start because I am a novice regarding to NSE market.[quote]you answerd well,well . you are wellcome. look for a good (stockbroker) and open account with them and ask them to buy fbnh for you and get stock books read it well .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jetson: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
cheesy that is why we are brother's and sister's here to help our follow investor or investor to be grin.

Cool Bro. Now that your questions have been answered by me, I need your illuminate guidance on how to get my feet on NSE market asap, without me not been flinched off.

Thanks.

Oh! Bro, I didn't know that you've replied.

I really appreciate. Thank you so much. I gotta work on that.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you in the future whenever I need help related to NSE business because you're my oga.

#smilzzz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Jetson post=40391561]

cool down forgive and forget this one is small self.one love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
bigass:
Very true and it seems there are lot of newbies here that respond to every comment made especially by the main jester (Ihedioramma).

December will definitely usher in Rally as buttressed by mercylicious. My simple advice is 4 guys ready to dine with sharks to target stocks that has fallen below 52wks Low.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
jauntty:
Its STOCK MARKET and not STUCK

To make money here you have to know the game, and to do that you have to have an in-depth knowledge about the dynamics of the STOCK market.

My advice : Take ur time, go thru this thread, get books or ebooks, study n research. Start reading n following business news
.Then come back here and ask Specific questions in any area u don't understand.

or else you gonna get STUCK in the STOCK MARKET and lose all your COOL CASH

in recent times i dont think il feel proud telling someone to read comments on this thread. maybe start from page one and jump some part of 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SMC(f): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
gringringringrin sorry am not mr.man but brother ok grin but what is smc?

I know my brothers and you are definitely not one of them.

ihedioramma:
gringringringrin sorry am not mr.man but brother ok grin but what is smc?

Go Figure! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
gringringringrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
myjoy084:

There would be short term bull before the market rebound fully. Please not a recommendation for buy/sell, and follow the strategy that works best for you. Best of luck everyone!

Hopefully, that would be cool.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
The Economy is Really Biting everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: presiade(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.