Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10869085 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ORAGBON(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls list d stock under the registrar
Ashaka Cement
Evans Medical
FCMB
LAFARGE WAPCO
Livestock Feeds
NAHCO
Okomu
Skye Bank
Total
Law Union & rock etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
joesandy:

pls what is the prob with oando and can it be good for a long-term investment?
bad management is their problem as for being good for long term thats difficult hold on to your money until you see CHANGE grin in their policies then jump in
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
can anyone in the house please explain this transcop hotel dividend to me and the current share price ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
bigjay01:

So UBA at 3.65 is a bad invesment? O di egwu really!

At the right prices, Presco, Okomu oil and JB are good stock to hold.

We cannot tar all brokers as bad. Every one and their advice will have to be treated on their own merit.

By all standard it is. Well I am not insinuating that they are totally bad but have learnt to assess and evaluate advice provided before taking it...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ucap will appreciate to 2.50 next week Friday . Not a buy rec anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
betcindy:
Normally i wouldnt even bother with this but i'm bored so ill indulge you. Even if UCAP does a cumulative 20% on Tuesday and Wednesday, that would leave the pre-markdown price at 2.4. Meaning the price on Thursday would be 2.05. For UCAP to do 2.50 on Friday, it would have to appreciate by 18% on a single day of trading. Except you're Oscar and you're planning to change the NSE rules between Thursday and Friday, you better retract this your post.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
duni04:

Normally i wouldnt even bother with this but i'm bored so ill indulge you. Even if UCAP does a cumulative 20% on Tuesday and Wednesday, that would leave the pre-markdown price at 2.4. Meaning the price on Thursday would be 2.05. For UCAP to do 2.50 on Friday, it would have to appreciate by 18% on a single day of trading. Except you're Oscar and you're planning to change the NSE rules between Thursday and Friday, you better retract this your post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
betcindy:

Hmmm. No deceive yourself. No way is dat possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2016
betcindy:
kinda u dnt knw how this work......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2016
betcindy:

The kind of comment you see when a market has defied technical and fundamental analysis....How can one person predict the reaction of millions of investors...smh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2016
duni04:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter to all !!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2016
stockbull:
Happy Easter to all !!!

Same here Mr. Originator.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Guys do u think that FCMB will declare a loss 2015 @ YEFS.. if not, have FCMB give profit warning!!..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by McIrx: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
shocked
Oga Peteru...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
ufotty2001:
Guys do u think that FCMB will declare a loss 2015 @ YEFS.. if not, have FCMB give profit warning!!..

FCMB FCMB FCMB..........Hehehe............If fcmb did not kill you,then u will kill it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ORAGBON(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter all....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
ufotty2001:
d JIJO masta, u wan ji n jo fcmb again....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
locodemy:

FCMB FCMB FCMB..........Hehehe............If fcmb did not kill you,then u will kill it.
The guy is in love with FCMB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mfunkynation:
d JIJO masta, u wan ji n jo fcmb again....

FCMB JIJO has paid some people well well oo. But you need good capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raider76:

FCMB JIJO has paid some people well well oo. But you need good capital.
that's right i enjoyed fcmb before grin but now i am afraid of going in hard cheesy
i have 1 toe inside and the rest outside
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
locodemy:

bros, you won't understand... Just watch out fcmb Q1 2016 results... Am seeing fcmb making a good results Q1.. Just want to enter @ the bottom line for just short term like 2mths grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
quick question.: when you process your E-Dividends thru your stockbroker, is there a way of knowing if it done?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2016
ufotty2001:

strong possibility or very low PAT
2016Q1 seems more like a loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toroze(m): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Good morning to y'all I'd like to start by saying I've had interest in stocks from an early age as early as my early teenage years after reading two books by Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad Poor Dad and The Cashflow Quadrant I think, fast-forword to being an undergraduate I still have an interest in it and it has been dormant all this while and I'd like to activate it but I have one problem I tried reading through the thread and I don't understand most of the terms used in here and secondly the thing is to damn long so I'd appreciate it if you all could link me to another thread where everything about buying and selling of stock is explained or at least where i can get the basics or recommend any book I can buy that will make me understand the basics at the very least...Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Toroze:
Good morning to y'all I'd like to start by saying I've had interest in stocks from an early age as early as my early teenage years after reading two books by Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad Poor Dad and The Cashflow Quadrant I think, fast-forword to being an undergraduate I still have an interest in it and it has been dormant all this while and I'd like to activate it but I have one problem I tried reading through the thread and I don't understand most of the terms used in here and secondly the thing is to damn long so I'd appreciate it if you all could link me to another thread where everything about buying and selling of stock is explained or at least where i can get the basics or recommend any book I can buy that will make me understand the basics at the very least...Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/1333#42878760

You can also download this book stock investing for Dummies..

Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:40am On Mar 28, 2016
jauntty:
quick question.: when you process your E-Dividends thru your stockbroker, is there a way of knowing if it done?
that thing na long process ooo. It depends on goddamn registrar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TsarZed, pdozie, Mills55, kaykehin, Odunharry(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.