Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10932811 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (7770) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
fxuser:

sure. interesting half year loading. TOTAL will also hav a bumper Q2.

And FO too. The stock has to rebalance in order for Uncle Femi to recoup his money (Billionaire position) due to adjustment in Naira grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
......The Non-Dollar Report........
..... The Collapse of Nigeria........
.... By Sean Brodrick ......
....... June 25, 2016 ........
--------------------------------------------
.... http://nondollarreport.com/2016/06/nigeria-collapses/?src=email/ .........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
forbes30:
......The Non-Dollar Report........
..... The Collapse of Nigeria........
.... By Sean Brodrick ......
....... June 25, 2016 ........
--------------------------------------------
.... http://nondollarreport.com/2016/06/nigeria-collapses/?src=email/ .........

Thanks for this report, more of tits kind needed..... grin grin grin.
I am loaded to pull my trigger on Monday... grin

As an INVESTOR or JIJO MASTER, KNOW THYSELF, NEVER GET CARRIED AWAY BY THE NEWS... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
ufotty2001:
to me i still prefer fcmb and ucap than Skye bank..

THERE HAS BEEN GOOD ADVICE ON THIS FORUM EVER SINCE, SIEVE WELL, LET BAD COMPANIES GO, EXCEPT YOU ARE AMCON.... grin grin grin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
locodemy:

stay away from all these bank stocks mentioned.Why not put your money in ccnn that will soon clock #20.00.like play like play ccnn goes to #20.why not put your money in Airservice for quick profit.Are you not seeing dangote cement,Nigeria brweries and okomu presco.

Are you not seeing Aiico,transcorp,ucap,nem,livestock for good returns.

To me fcmb and skye are like chasing winds.where is fcmb 9 months result?which dividend are you expecting from skye bank.The money is far back deducted but they dont want to announce it because they are coming for right issue.They dont want more losses in their share price.

i don talk to una as brothers here o.vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.pls see me at oando's junction before KM10.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT JIJO MASTERS HARDLY KEEP TO THEIR OWN ADVICE, THEY GO BEHIND AND JIJO, BUT THEY NORMALLY WARN THE NEWBIES NOT TO ENTER SHARK INFESTED WATERS... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT JIJO MASTERS HARDLY KEEP TO THEIR OWN ADVICE, THEY GO BEHIND AND JIJO, BUT THEY NORMALLY WARN THE NEWBIES NOT TO ENTER SHARK INFESTED WATERS... grin grin grin
because of one love, dont you no that oil stocks can lost #50 in three days? remember oando was at #300+ . do you know that there are newbies that did not sell befor it get down to #27? some newbies bout at #27+ and have not sell now and you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
........... Nairametrics : Here Is What Brexit Could Mean For Nigerian Stocks ...........
.... http://nairametrics.com/brexit-mean-nigerian-stocks/ .................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
........ Nairametrics : This Should Give You Sleepless Nights If You Have Anything To Do With Diamond Bank ............
.............. http://nairametrics.com/diamond-bank-gets-ratings-downgrade/ ........................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.......... Proshare : BOE: Expect Market and Economic Volatility After Brexit .................
......... https://www.proshareng.com/news/Global-Market-/BOE--Expect-Market-and-Economic-Volatili/31464 ................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...... TA SIGNALS FOR JUNE 24 2016 ................
..... https://trwstockbrokers./ ....................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
fxuser:
a lot of pull backs expected this coming week . .
time to preserve profits & capital
I agree with you on point.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Horus(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC6fFtPrr4Q

[size=14pt]Nigeria's stock exchange remains positive after Naira floatation[/size]

Pundits are questioning if investors who pulled out of the country due to uncertainty over its currency peg are starting to return. Maybe not yet, but all the signs suggest they could be back sooner rather than later. One clear signal is the Nigerian stock market, which has sustained a positive trend since the new flexible exchange rate policy became operational.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
I will be rebalancing and adjustingmy portfolio come Monday. Specifically, I will significantly reduce my stake in Oando and reinvest in quality stocks...After which will wait for the 2015 result before hopping into the bus again...#NoMoreLoss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
fxuser:
a lot of pull backs expected this coming week . .
time to preserve profits & capital

Not on all stocks...i think Stocks like GSK, Fidson, Honeywell, GTB, Nestle and Dangote cement would still enjoy patronage from investors as such may not experience pull back...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Coolcash1:
I will be rebalancing and adjustingmy portfolio come Monday. Specifically, I will significantly reduce my stake in Oando and reinvest in quality stocks...After which will wait for the 2015 result before hopping into the bus again...#NoMoreLoss

Think its a good decision u want to make sir , twice a victim will neva be another oando again until i see a clearer pic ..after i was half bruised grin@ 35 [those days i used to listen to ur prophet ''The tortoise''on SMN that said it will get to 1000 naira , i was able to sell half @ 22 ..hen i went to buy more @ 18 again averaged down to 12 last yr oando down to 3.50 the rest na long story

If u re able to reduce ur exposure good luck , there are other stocks ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
lancee:

Think its a good decision u want to make sir , twice a victim will neva be another oando again until i see a clearer pic ..after i was half bruised grin@ 35 [those days i used to listen to ur prophet ''The tortoise''on SMN that said it will get to 1000 naira , i was able to sell half @ 22 ..hen i went to buy more @ 18 again averaged down to 12 last yr oando down to 3.50 the rest na long story

If u re able to reduce ur exposure good luck , there are other stocks ...

Oga Coolcash and landed...

Which good stocks will likely pick in the short term...

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Intendy:
http://thenationonlineng.net/looting-well-soon-go-banks-efcc-chair-magu/

Hope ZB will give official statement this week concerning the allegation in their bank.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Signs that you aren't a fast guy is SIMPLE... YOU don't know a goldmine when you see one!

When FCMB was a goldmine has long gone into the archives... I have made 100% return on my investment, moved onto Cadbury got my profits... I'm presently getting profitable returns from Oando and Skyebank!

Oando and Skyebank are goldmines for THE BIG SMART GUYS... Trade with caution, you are solely responsible for your decision!

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
The best time to be rightly positioned to make huge profits from a stock is when vital information has been accessed before it crosses the media... THE BIG SMART GUYS aren't dumb or off focus... They ACT while others are fretful!

GO FOR THE CASH, GO FOR PROFITS: TAKE CALCULATED RISKS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
ukay2:

Thank you oga Coolcash....

What is the effect of this BREXIST on NSE..

What are the likely stocks that will be POSITIVELY AND NEGATIVELY affected so that I will not jump into a falling knife..

Thanks for your cool and informative response...

Wish to see your response soon...

Please other ogas including Sir peterichie can contribute on the news of this BREXIST on NSE....how market will response from Monday next week....

We are BNSITL....

Thanks

The octopus said you should run away with your money!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
godlyguy:
Signs that you aren't a fast guy is SIMPLE... YOU don't know a goldmine when you see one!

When FCMB was a goldmine has long gone into the archives... I have made 100% return on my investment, moved onto Cadbury got my profits... I'm presently getting profitable returns from Oando and Skyebank!

Oando and Skyebank are goldmines for THE BIG SMART GUYS... Trade with caution, you are solely responsible for your decision!

THE BIG SMART GUY

You are presently getting profitable returns from Skye bank when the price is moving south?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2016
leo1234:

You are presently getting profitable returns from Skye bank when the price is moving south?

Monkey Hunting things grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Monkey Hunting things grin grin grin

THE BIG SMART GUY
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
If u missed fidson, gsk bus, abeg, check ur jijo skills well.. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
forbes30:
........... Nairametrics : Here Is What Brexit Could Mean For Nigerian Stocks ...........
.... http://nairametrics.com/brexit-mean-nigerian-stocks/ .................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
........ Nairametrics : This Should Give You Sleepless Nights If You Have Anything To Do With Diamond Bank ............
.............. http://nairametrics.com/diamond-bank-gets-ratings-downgrade/ ........................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.......... Proshare : BOE: Expect Market and Economic Volatility After Brexit .................
......... https://www.proshareng.com/news/Global-Market-/BOE--Expect-Market-and-Economic-Volatili/31464 ................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...... TA SIGNALS FOR JUNE 24 2016 ................
..... https://trwstockbrokers./ ....................

Great Job.... grin grin grin.
PETERICHY will soon be shown the REDUNDANCY CARD..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
After all the global noise about the effect of BREXIT on the world's finance,markets still had a good close on friday. even the pound gained. Dont be cowed into panic selling.

THERE'S NO STOCKMAGGEDON COMING.

Dont know where that bigsmartguy came from sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
debeey87:
After all the global noise about the effect of BREXIT on the world's finance,markets still had a good close on friday. even the pound gained. Dont be cowed into panic selling.

some FEED off panic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
godlyguy:

THE BIG SMART GUY

The same Skye i jumped out @ N1.12, suddenly become a goldmine shocked

Did you check the closing price of Skye bank on Friday?

No come Dey form for here o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
debeey87:

How did stock markets had a good close in Friday When the ASI dropped to 30K.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (7770) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ehay(f), lexy2lexy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.