Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,992 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982162 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
angelo82:
We are so much addicted to financial stocks and the volatility is much on banking stocks especially.But try to look into other sectors and you will be amazed how much you can gain weekly.Just entered one health care stock on Monday and am out today with 30%. grin

Sir D'angelo , na u i dey follow for being addicted to financial stocks grin, now i go diversify ..pained me i missed Glaxo

Enjoy ur wkend loot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
TeamUCAP
Daily range 2.52 - 2.65
We have been here before, marketmakers don set support level
If u want to enter, gate fee is N2.52
If u want to leave, gate fee is N2.52

its up to you
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hayyee2002: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Everyone focusing attention on sluggish moving Bank stocks. When you can run away with 20% loot from healthcare, FMCGs within a week.
See FIDSON today @2.22 was only 1.90 on Monday.

Now 3.464Million bid no offer!!! grin grin grin

This weekend go sure!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Could Men on black be the moppers of transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
lancee:

Sir D'angelo , na u i dey follow for being addicted to financial stocks grin, now i go diversify ..pained me i missed Glaxo

Enjoy ur wkend loot

I am still heavy on Financial stocks but just not over reliant on them,its good to make fast money sometime.I believe the next bull run on financial stock will make some money for us as usual.Let us not castigate banks,they are good in making fast money but just that too fast to an extent of destruction.Gtb and Access tried as well.

Don't worry you will soon hit your own goldmine soon.Market is very hard to predict but just making a move and patience will make you lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
.......... http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/stock-market-crash-pounds-fall-britain-votes-leave-european-union/ ...............
.......... http://af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFKCN0ZA25J ........................
........... https://www.naij.com/870440-top-7-effects-of-uks-eu-exit-on-nigerian-visa-applicants-and-investment.html ........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brexit and Africa: The only certainty in all this is uncertainty

Matthew Davies
Editor, BBC Africa Business Report
Posted at
13:19
The UK's trade deals with Africa are essentially the EU's trade deals with Africa. As the UK exits the European Union, all those deals will have to be renegotiated. That could take years, leaving trade relations between the UK and Africa very uncertain. It’s likely though that the UK will simply keep the same trade deals with its African partners for the foreseeable future. Some say a UK free from the EU will be keen to improve its trade relationships with its Commonwealth partners – many in Africa. Other say while it'll still have to do business with EU, it will really set its sights on China.

There may be some unintended consequences as well. In terms of development aid, Brexit raises another question mark. The UK has pledged 0.7% of its Gross National Income (GNI) to development aid. While it probably won't go back on that promise, if the UK goes into recession and the GNI falls, that reduces the amount of money for aid in real terms.

Last weekend, South Africa's Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan was been quoted as saying that if the UK exits the EU, "the volatility and uncertainty could have a serious impact on us as a country."

Until the fog of panic clears and waters calm that will be true, not only for South Africa, but for the continent as a whole.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
angelo82:

I am still heavy on Financial stocks but just not over reliant on them,its good to make fast money sometime.I believe the next bull run on financial stock will make some money for us as usual.Let us not castigate banks,they are good in making fast money but just that too fast to an extent of destruction.Gtb and Access tried as well.

Don't worry you will soon hit your own goldmine soon.Market is very hard to predict but just making a move and patience will make you lucky.

Hopefully , Thanks bro..I think we may be having a break for a while in F..stocks the way am looking at it .Cld it be they ve reached their limit for now

What do u think ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
lancee:

Hopefully , Thanks bro..I think we may be having a break for a while in F..stocks the way am looking at it .Cld it be they ve reached their limit for now

What do u think ?

Just small pull back and then Access will stabilize at 6.50 while UBA will establish at 5.30.Not the time to exit those stocks.Pull back is unavoidable but we should pray for positive news that will have greater impact on the banks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
angelo82:

Just small pull back and then Access will stabilize at 6.50 while UBA will establish at 5.30.Not the time to exit those stocks.Pull back is unavoidable but we should pray for positive news that will have greater impact on the banks.
...PRAY............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
angelo82:

Exactly ..Good H1 results and other good news ..these are the factors that can trigger the next Bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
WHERE DOES ALL THE PRINTED MONEY GO IN TIMES OF FINANCIAL CRISES?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
fxuser:
TeamUCAP Daily range 2.52 - 2.65 We have been here before, marketmakers don set support level If u want to enter, gate fee is N2.52 If u want to leave, gate fee is N2.52
its up to you grin
I have only #1.50 with me .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
........... http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-36452783 .......................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts on Brexit's impact on Nigeria
Posted at
11:36
A former Nigerian minister and World Bank vice-president has been tweeting how she sees the impact of the Brexit vote:

Oby Ezekwesili ✔ @obyezeks
#Brexit just changed the world as we once knew it. That move shall be far reaching.
8:20 AM - 24 Jun 2016
53 53 Retweets 21 21 likes
She also wonders if Nigeria is ready for the fall out:

I hope our FG has worked on a Negotiation Team to discuss new terms of Bilateral (Trade, Investments & Dev) Relations with the new UK. #Fast
8:44 AM - 24 Jun 2016
164 164 Retweets 45 45 likes

No waiting, dear. All Serious countries worked out the 2-way Scenario analysis b4 today &so already know what to do!
8:56 AM - 24 Jun 2016
22 22 Retweets 12 12 likes
It's worth remembering that the British vote to leave the European Union does not trigger an immediate departure.

The prime minister has to tell the EU that Britain intends to leave - something that David Cameron has said he won't do before stepping down - and there is then two years of negotiations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
lancee:

Exactly ..Good H1 results and other good news ..these are the factors that can trigger the next Bull

Exactly,but hopefully they should move a little bit by next week. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
goodguygonebad:
make person epp me na. I need a good online trading platform. which is recommeded abeg!!!
TRW stockbrokers .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
E din reach nse?

Abeg make e bend down low as I wan enter.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
goodguygonebad:
make person epp me na. I need a good online trading platform. which is recommeded abeg!!!

Go for iTrade by Morgan Capital
http://morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
stock with new 52 weeks low
Vitafoam #4.00
No new 52 weeks high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Intendy:
stock with new 52 weeks low

Vitafoam #4.00

No new 52 weeks high
...........typical.................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Your are right

CHAMPION BREW. PLC. was really a goldmine for me.

Form N2.74 - N5.00 cool cool

Some underrated stocks are performing beyond my expectation.

Had to hop into the moving bus as I couldn't resist it again though with minimal units. The little units bought is just to play safe because I have never invested in the stock before. Hope it pays off sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
mercylicious:
E din reach nse?

OH BOY, SEE PROCEEDS OF JIJO ON DISPLAY........ grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Coolcash1:

Had to hop into the moving bus as I couldn't resist it again though with minimal units. The little units bought is just to play safe because I have never invested in the stock before. Hope it pays off sha.

The stock really impressed me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
MARKET SUMMARY FOR 24/6/2016
ASI 30,649.66 from ASI 31,071.25 (23/6/2016)
DEALS 5,564.00
VOLUME 444,492,888.00
VALUE 3,701,746,172.52
CAP 10,526,608,268,185.30

Note the ASI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rexceedo:
Could Men on black be the moppers of transcorp?

Not at all. I think Tony is trying to placate the stock as viable to access international funding because fundamentally nothing has changed about the company. Assets earnings capacity ratio still remain low while cost continue to go north...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
mercylicious:
E din reach nse?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
mercylicious:
E din reach nse?

@mercilicious, we don see the thing JIJO money don do for you... grin grin I for just say make ben Bruce come borrow am do cinema show this one wey amcon don shut him business down... grin

Welcome back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Coolcash1:

Not at all. I think Tony is trying to placate the stock as viable to access international funding because fundamentally nothing has changed about the company. Assets earnings capacity ratio still remain low while cost continue to go north...
......hope so. Cos my exit line is 3.
But this ASI today's drop get as e be ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lanre56(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
TriOLA Inc. We carry out installation of High Quality Commercial CCTV Systems. We offer the highest quality products for all of our larger installations including our Commercial Security Cameras Systems. It can also be viewed remotely anywhere and anytime, that is you can watch, view and monitor your CCTV Surveillance anywhere. We've installed for schools, factories, homes, and businesses. For site survey and installation please call 08179145049 or 07088986103

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Coolcash1:

@mercilicious, we don see the thing JIJO money don do for you... grin grin I for just say make ben Bruce come borrow am do cinema show this one wey amcon don shut him business down... grin

Welcome back

Hahaha,
No be jijo money do am ooo.
Am not sure my TV has been tuned on for the past 2 years. Na my friend wey live for Usa send me d pic to alert me .

Anyway, peterichy epp me, I wan enter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Agbalowomeri:
grin grin grin

Sweery, remember me for your loot.

Missed u loads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NewBola, eudoh940(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.