Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922157 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
locodemy:

The question is..........by that time you mentioned will you be selling at profit or loss based on the #3.30 you bought?secondly do you know the extent fbn will fall at this time?if it falls to #1.00 now and rally to #2.00 by then,dont you see you will not be a profit taker?
i think the best for you and i including others who bought at high prices is to look for a way of diluting our shares with the lowest price fbn can go at this time............hehehe...........fbn to become a JIJO stock and it will be sweet this time.
hold peterichy on that topic dec/jan let's see the price of fbnh that time . and for you peterichy why dollar is were it is, is becos of delta boys just look how dollar will go down nxt month .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/30/investors-to-inject-14bn-into-nigerian-economy

International investors, under the aegis of Greenstone Capital International Africa and Tacnero Global, have announced the approval of $14billion for Nigeria out of the $200billion that would be injected into five African countries.

The money is to be warehoused in Standard Chartered and two other Nigerian banks for immediate project execution in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
lancee:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/30/investors-to-inject-14bn-into-nigerian-economy

International investors, under the aegis of Greenstone Capital International Africa and Tacnero Global, have announced the approval of $14billion for Nigeria out of the $200billion that would be injected into five African countries.

The money is to be warehoused in Standard Chartered and two other Nigerian banks for immediate project execution in Nigeria.

This news will favour FIDSON.........mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
diamond #1.05k
sterling 0.96k
fidelity 0.93k
stocks with new 52 weeks high
Presco #41.50k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Any issue with fidelity bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
ogoo4real:

CBN cannot be there and watch any of these TSA affected banks to post profit in the Q3 result when they are oweing.investors that understand what is about to happen are now jumping out thru the backyard window.

Time to invest in Medicals and Agriculture is now.Very soon these sectors will skye rocket.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
ogoo4real:

Why issue, brother/sister?
Fidelity is correcting, in mkt lingo, and by action of mkt forces.
Sorry if you're in the bus, but many are yet waiting for it at lower entry bus stops.
Such is the market, my dear, and somebody will be made rich, someday. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 weeks low

diamond #1.05k

sterling 0.96k

fidelity 0.93k

stocks with new 52 weeks high

Presco #41.50k

Among the 3 banks in the list of 52 weeks low.......i have interest in Diamond bank but will like to buy at 90 kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rexceedo:
My FBNH Solace
A pretty friend I met here on NSEMPA, just brought me FBN solace today.
She's an insider in one of Nigeria's leading cement company(name withheld cos she pleaded anonymous).
Last week she urged me to buy many trailers of cement I could, cos It's likely that cement price will increase this week.
I sought for cash nook and cranny and was able to raise money for 15traillers(23660000mil- 1100 @1434, per truck ).

Just as the prophetess forecast, we have sold 10trucks @22100000(2210000/truck- 2010 per bag ).

I just can't conceal my joy; Its the lord doing!!!!
I just got the news now, is #2400 now . this is what oando and fbnh will do one day, price will be going up and you cant see to buy .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
locodemy:

Among the 3 banks in the list of 52 weeks low.......i have interest in Diamond bank but will like to buy at 90 kobo.

when it gets there you will shift your entry point further south.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
locodemy:

I can see the market is really torturing you big time.
Everything you will buy,Everything you will buy.
continue to console yourself grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Everything you will buy,Everything you will buy. grin

Peero you no leave Loco alone, the guy dey loading mode... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
zendi:

when it gets there you will shift your entry point further south.

grin

my brother.......it is only one thing is permanent and that is change...........The way market behave these days,one needs to make changes everyday so that profit will be the end product.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Everything you will buy,Everything you will buy.

my brother,my case and your's no be the same thing o...........i dey even pity you as as all the stocks you have are trapped as a result of high prices you bought them...........in my case,i have been using the method of 52 weeks low to buy and i am not worried as long as my entry price is ok........if it is possible for Diamond bank to sell at 0.90kobo,my brother i will buy afterall it is in my watchlist
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Baba Ihedioranma.........ezigbo nwa nne m nwoke..........ahia stock a na ato uto.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
locodemy:

my brother.......it is only one thing is permanent and that is change...........The way market behave these days,one needs to make changes everyday so that profit will be the end product.

In the words of our fathers...........

As the bird has learnt to fly without perching,
The hunter has learnt to shoot without aiming.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hayyee2002: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:11am On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:07am On Aug 31, 2016
month end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Drivers should be careful while driving, Animals have families like we have embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
PETERICHY pls remove this pictures. it is saddening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2016
locodemy:

Am with you bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
ihedioramma:
hold peterichy on that topic dec/jan let's see the price of fbnh that time . and for you peterichy why dollar is were it is, is becos of delta boys just look how dollar will go down nxt month .

The naira plunged to 418 against the dollar at the parallel market on Tuesday as scarcity of foreign exchange continued to weigh on the official interbank and black market.

http://m.punchng.com/naira-hits-418dollar-forex-scarcity-lingers/

Aliko Dangote and Access bank N500 per USD prediction is now a stone throw smiley

Even my own N1000 prediction is no longer far-fetched grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.