Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10871986 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (7749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yes i concur, morgan is down today..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
rebekah2011:

Which demand? It is time for any serious person to avoid those banks.

this was my message before the downfall began.thank God I exited with good profit on some stocks and better off buying now but I WOULDN'T DO THAT NOW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Intendy:

this was my message before the downfall began.thank God I exited with good profit on some stocks and better off buying now but I WOULDN'T DO THAT NOW

you mean prices will fall the more even at this stage?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
The AnalystNG
‏@TheAnalystNG
12:21PM #Investors sustain SELL-POSTURES, @NSEcontact down by 0.18% on Falling risk appetite in afternoon session
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oando slips below N5.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
FBN now #3.00.Lets see how investors will respond to this price.if care is not taken,i may set my entry @ #2.50.

i must be better than PETERICHY who bought at circa 3.30.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
locodemy:

you mean prices will fall the more even at this stage?

YES but some will show good resistance cause of the little volatility and little patronage.
later bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Oando slips below N5.00

it may keep on depreciating.........oando is a stock that responds to oil,currency and economy news.Right now there is no good news......but anyone who manages to get it at it's bottom price will enjoy at east 25% profit immediatey it recovers.i am not thinking of buying it again but praying to sell the ones i already have a good profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
FBNH gone below #3

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
locodemy:
FBN now #3.00.Lets see how investors will respond to this price.if care is not taken,i may set my entry @ #2.50.

No one has even questioned the forex gain of this Bank. It reported forex gain in excess of 50b. It has come to the open that the gain is NNPC funds. So the H1 should have been a loss. N2.5 is no longer the target entry price. Let us scale it down to N1.5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
rebekah2011:

No one has even questioned the forex gain of this Bank. It reported forex gain in excess of 50b. It has come to the open that the gain is NNPC funds. So the H1 should have been a loss. N2.5 is no longer the target entry price. Let us scale it down to N1.5

Jesus christ.........i may delist it from my list of stocks to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
if no solution is provided for fbnh.hmmmm
offers fast rising even @ #3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Skyebank @ it again.it got a midas touch. lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jollity: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please what is the current price of UBA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
So this is how they'll use mago mago to prevent the masses from cashing in on good deals or getting out of bad ones. Which kind country be this?

$
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
biko, Zenith n ucap price? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mfunkynation:
biko, Zenith n ucap price? Thanks

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
We are all waiting for the outcome of Emefiele & d bank CEO's meeting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
I wish Dangote flour falls to #3.00.........it will be preferable to buying Fbn at #2.50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
this sort of market makes people sell the goose that lays the golden egg and buy partridge.
one has to be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
FBNH is in the zone! YEEEHAAAAAH cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria’s Excess Dividend Tax Explained
Ashabi Vincent
Summary

1.There may significant reductions in dividend pay outs in the coming future. In a recently concluded case between a leading company in Oil and Gas Sector and FIRS, the Tax Appeal Tribunal judgement infers that profits of Nigerian companies will be subjected to CIT twice.

2.This is based on a new interpretation of the Excess Dividend Tax (EDT) that companies are liable to pay. EDT basically means companies are liable to pay tax when their dividend payout is higher than the taxable profits declared.

3.Dividend payout can be higher than taxable profits if the company decides to pay dividend out of past profits (retained earnings)

4.Though we understand that this judgment is to be appealed, it may be advisable for companies seeking to pay dividends out of their retained earnings to ensure that such dividends do not exceed their taxable profits for the year in which the dividends are paid out. This should be done pending the resolution of this dispute.
The basis of the

http://nairametrics.com/this-tribunal-ruling-is-likely-to-change-the-way-dividends-are-paid-in-nigeria-forever/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Accounting Scandals in Kenya and Nigeria: Is Kenya worse or just more honest? Stanbic IBTC...

http://www.judefejokwu..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Intendy:
this sort of market makes people sell the goose that lays the golden egg and buy partridge.
one has to be very careful.

well said . . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
locodemy:

Keep deceiving yourself, the ones you bought @ N3:45 where did you kept it

Good i bought my first batch @circa N3:30k and I will be willing to buy my 2nd batch ONLY @ circa N2:00k.

We don't chase stock rather we set traps for it cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
FBNH i bought at 3:60 few month back.Now it at 2:99...Am Finished.just wondering if i took the wrong decision . I've started been harsh to my wife for nothing sake...my wife been asking me honey what the problem , and i dont knw what to say, Though i bought it for long term and it involves millions .

@Anyone in same position ? How do we console ourselves ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JLINE(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
newbie question on NSE...how do i get data like something close to a chart where i can see highs,lows,close and open for previous days and months ?
Thanks for the response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tritri:
FBNH i bought at 3:60 few month back.Now it at 2:90...Am Finished.just wondering if i took the wrong decision . I've started been harsh to my wife for nothing sake...my wife been asking me honey what the problem , and i dont knw what to say.

So you don't know that STOCKMARKET is a gambling business.

FBNH can still go for a killer SHARE RECONSTRUCTION or even file for BANKRUPTCY.

So if you ain't ready to loss your entire fund then stay away from FBNH and NSE Period!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tritri:
FBNH i bought at 3:60 few month back.Now it at 2:99...Am Finished.just wondering if i took the wrong decision . I've started been harsh to my wife for nothing sake...my wife been asking me honey what the problem , and i dont knw what to say, Though i bought it for long term and it involves millions .

If you bought if for long term , i will advice to to wait, first bank will surely recover.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
PETERiCHY:

So you don't know that STOCKMARKET is a gambling business.

FBNH can still go for a killer SHARE RECONSTRUCTION or even file for BANKRUPTCY.

So if you ain't ready to loss your entire fund then stay away from FBNH and NSE Period!

YOU PROBABLY FORGOT YOU MADE THE COMMENT BELOW.

PETERiCHY:

Keep deceiving yourself, the ones you bought @ N3:45 where did you kept it
Good i bought my first batch @circa N3:30k and I will be willing to buy my 2nd batch ONLY @ circa N2:00k.
We don't chase stock rather we set traps for it cool
*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tritri:

3 choices

-patience
-avg down
-cut losses

none of d above is easy. However
-RSI is oversold signalling BUY
-MACD about to cross signal line wh is a buy signal
-MACD is still below zero line wh is bearish

If ur not liquid, just hold.
Don't stress

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (7749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robobo, unite4real, Nichee, Mills55, Hajicairo(m), sterlingD(m), Kreos44, floydmayweather, lexy2lexy, Freespirit89(m), LILBIMS, ogoo4real, Zegra, Boshins, 222Martins(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.