Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900260 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Richman496(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2016
How do u mean and what's going on?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Wrong place to ask the right question brother. Gerarahere mhen
Richman496:
Hello....I'm a new born here,well I did register for mmm and I followed the necessary procedure so, I wanna ask how long does it take for them to match me with another participant and how long does it take to get my reward after I've requested for it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

DSS and EFCC for what?
Are your exchanging money with anyone here?

What we exchange here is information on the stock market and if any of our friends make any wrong post we simply advice them to remove it.

But LOCO is totally wrong for picking fight with MERCY over a simple post.

pls bros read the post again and know the point i was making.......i like transparency

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Richman496(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Guy stay calm,I already told you I'm new here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2016

LOCO is not to be blamed pls. My blame goes to @myjoy085 who derives pleasure in putting petrol inside Fire that's almost put out.

Enough of this distraction pls. God Bless u real good @ mercylicious and @ Locodemy. Onto the main topic of STOCKS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Na wa o. I just dey laugh...

$$$
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Richman496(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Chuckles
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Aks:

LOCO is not to be blamed pls. My blame goes to @myjoy085 who derives pleasure in putting petrol inside Fire that's almost put out.

Enough of this distraction pls. God Bless u real good @ mercylicious and @ Locodemy. Onto the main topic of STOCKS

U are a bad somebody. see d emphasis on LOCO.

The guy don loco .....
Lol

Telling myself 'mercy, please behave your self.'
Over n done with.

MKT has started , any update?
Are d ppl pouring fbn still @ work?
What's happening to transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2016
locodemy:

pls bros read the post again and know the point i was making.......i like transparency

Bros, stock market information the only transparency required on this forum .

Nobody is under any obligation to show or prove to anybody here what he/she is buying and selling in stock market.

We should politely caution anyone making wrong post here to remove it.

NO be fight

JAH BLESS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ilemichael(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Good morning everyone.
I would go straigt to the point.
I just learnt that my dad bought shares for his children before he died.
I don't know how many unit but i know it's a zenith bank stock.
My question now is assuming he had bought this in 2005 and the shares was worth let say #50,000, estimating how much do you think will be the return if i'm to retrieve it and how do i go about claiming this stock?.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Aks:

I don't fight any battle, I choose my fight.

I will not argue with you because your position is beclouded by biased sentiments.

Whenever you see me in a fight there is always a legitimate reason for that. That's who I am.

Concentrate, and never loose focus on your investment. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2016
People can read inbtw the lines and it doesn't matter how u paint my interference (whether i'm biased, bad somebody etal) BUT the Ultimate is to stop this distraction. I am matured enough to discern and i don't do 'Ping-Pong'.

Pls let us stay Focused. Thank you, God bless you all

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Ilemichael:
Good morning everyone.
My question now is assuming he had bought this in 2005 and the shares was worth let say #50,000, estimating how much do you think will be the return if i'm to retrieve it and how do i go about claiming this stock?.

Thanks in anticipation.

N14.99 is the current value of Zenith .

Multiply that by the amount of units he bought .

To claim that stock, do the following.

1. Get a stock broking account with a stock broker.

2. Get Letter of Administration from a court.

3. Take the LA to the company's registrars for processing

note:- other documentation might be required by the registrar's..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2016
sirflav:

Sir you know you are actually gloating and not sorry...

In time I shall comment cool

Bro,once more I never meant to make you feel bad.only said this from the perspective I saw it.
I'm really sorry sir if you felt bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Dwizeone:
Hey guys, I must confess that the maturity in this (public) forum is something I cherish most. Since I was introduced to this forum, I have remained a faithful member though I don't comment often. I have also gained from the contributions of members in this forum, I have been trading stocks for a while but this forum stand out from most others out there.

The sanity here is second to none and I believe it's because of the mutual respect shown by all. I will adjoin everyone to please sheath their swords. Let the brotherly love continue and may God bless us all as we make wise financial decisions.
to ensure this, I think all should read the posts they missed before commenting on any; to comprehend what transpired. This will prevent re-echoing resolved issues
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Ilemichael:
Good morning everyone.

Thanks in anticipation.
You have to visit the registrar zenith is using, likely zenith registrars to find out d cumulated no it has amounted to. Zenith gave many bonus then.
After u know d cumulative no of shares, u can then take decision whether to pursue d case and get it converted to his next of kin or its not worth d stress.

If its worth it, it takes time ooo. U have to process a letter of authority from court. It takes min of 6 months. U get his death certicate. Court will place notice of death in his lga for 3 months etc. My family actually used a lawyer to get it then.10% of his belonging goes to govt. But its with DT letter of authority u claim his shares, money in bank, royalties, patents etc.

His belonging including his shares will be changed to - estate of your father's name. U open acnt in dt name - estate of your fathers name. The signatories will be as specified in letter of administration.

You can then sell d shares and pay Into d acnt.

If you don't want to sell, u can give instruction brokerr broker to transfer to another family members name
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Intendy:

Bro,once more I never meant to make you feel bad.only said this from the perspective I saw it.
I'm really sorry sir if you felt bad.
Sir you got me wrong completely I don't feel bad... Like i said I will disclose later.

I am actually encouraged a person of your merit paid attention to the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Market is foot dragging but quick release of results could trigger mini bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Exciting times to be in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
pls huz, i some1 to teach me how to average down on a stock gotten @ 16.86 n bail out wit my full capital invested intact. thankz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls huz, i some1 to teach me how to average down on a stock gotten @ 16.86 n bail out wit my full capital invested intact. thankz

I was into averaging down previously but later realize it won't make you a good trader.Why not hold the stock if its fundamentally sound stock and wait for at least mid next year to sell by that time it could recover and for now figure out a new stock and put your money in that one.Remember buy low and sell high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ilemichael(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

N14.99 is the current value of Zenith .

Multiply that by the amount of units he bought .

To claim that stock, do the following.

1. Get a stock broking account with a stock broker.

2. Get Letter of Administration from a court.

3. Take the LA to the company's registrars for processing

note:- other documentation might be required by the registrar's..

I really appreciate man.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Ilemichael:
Good morning everyone.

Thanks in anticipation.

In addition to what some Ogas have said here. The fellow said the shares were bought for his children. I guess it must be in the name of his children. He can therefore claim his own share.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ilemichael(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2016
mercylicious:

You have to visit the registrar zenith is using, likely zenith registrars to find out d cumulated no it has amounted to. Zenith gave many bonus then.
After u know d cumulative no of shares, u can then take decision whether to pursue d case and get it converted to his next of kin or its not worth d stress.

If its worth it, it takes time ooo. U have to process a letter of authority from court. It takes min of 6 months. U get his death certicate. Court will place notice of death in his lga for 3 months etc. My family actually used a lawyer to get it then.10% of his belonging goes to govt. But its with DT letter of authority u claim his shares, money in bank, royalties, patents etc.

His belonging including his shares will be changed to - estate of your father's name. U open acnt in dt name - estate of your fathers name. The signatories will be as specified in letter of administration.

You can then sell d shares and pay Into d acnt.

If you don't want to sell, u can give instruction brokerr broker to transfer to another family members name

Thanks but the shares was bought in my name as much as i know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
fxuser:

- yeah, really really big red candle

FBN Watch
- N3.00 wh was prev support is looking like new resistance ! too early to tell
- a possible triple bottom is forming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2016
angelo82:
Market is foot dragging but quick release of results could trigger mini bull.

or halt d bearishness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
angelo82:

I was into averaging down previously but later realize it won't make you a good trader.Why not hold the stock if its fundamentally sound stock and wait for at least mid next year to sell by that time it could recover and for now figure out a new stock and put your money in that one.Remember buy low and sell high.
pls can u still teach me. thankz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2016
FBHN, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2016
BMZK:

Anything can happen with FBNH , result almost here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
BMZK:

loll gbam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coruso(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please, an Oga in the house help me with the contact number of Morgan capital. I sent a mail to them yesterday to tranfer the small money from my Morgan account to my bank. But unfortunately now no response no transfer. It urgent please. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.