Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832676 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Why waste your time on failing bank stocks when there are better and rewarding stocks you can buy. ...For instance, Mobil is still up for grabs....

MyOneCent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2016
locodemy:
Good news on the oil upstream..........Oando on the march again

Oga what is the good news?

Meanwhile Forte Oil lost out in this sale of Mobil downstream...OteNAIRA must be really feeling sick now..

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/15170_MOBIL_NIG_PLC_DIVESTMENT_OF_SHARES_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2016.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2016
feelamong:

Oga what is the good news?
Meanwhile Forte Oil lost out in this sale of Mobil downstream...OteNAIRA must be really feeling sick now..
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/15170_MOBIL_NIG_PLC_DIVESTMENT_OF_SHARES_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2016.pdf

And FO is down another -5%
dancing with d bears
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
fxuser:

And FO is down another -5%
dancing with d bears

FO might be going the way of Oando.

This local oil companies are always unstable.

This is why i prefer investing in Multinational oil coy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
FBN
- after touching 52 week low psychological level (N2.95), its finding some lil support
- very lil trades , so no one is shifting grd lol
-interesting set up

UCAP
- buyers unable to break 2.60 resistance, full back hand slap
- but SP stays above major trend lines

dis: i'm long here

Transcorp
- dilly dally at dis N1 support junction

#justObserving

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Considering that UBA is the most performing bank stock right now, and that it must touch and exceed N5 within the next 4 - 5 months, for those mid to long termers, I'd say this is a good buy now.

$$$
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tscholar:
Greetings house. pls how can i instruct Morgan capital to transfer my money into my known gtb account i registered with them when opening the account with them since i have lost my mobile number that i can use to retrieve my registered email through which i could have instruct them.Pls help me because i am in need of the money in my itrade trading account. Thanks you all.

You can call the person using the number presently and explain things to him. Tell him you want to retrieve a code for your email. He can text or read out the code when receives it. Use the code to unlock your email. Change your backup number and possibly add your current email for future backups.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tscholar:
ok sir.But it been long i have used this number o,let say over 2yrs ago.And my friends says somebody has been using the number that Mtn has sold it to another person.So i had earlier agreed to let go of the number.Sir soloniger,can i see another alternative i can use sir to reach Morgan capital and demand for transfer of my funds to my bank account.I am the old immanuello that u all know!
Value trader longest time.... R u in uromi or auchi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Market anxiously waiting for results hence the low volume.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
fidelity #0.84k
FO #127.30k
ashaka #13.57k
no stock with new 52 weeks high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
angelo82:
EPS 4.24!

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/15177_GUARANTY_TRUST_BANK_Q3_SEPT_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2016.pdf

Intresting , lets see if mkt will react +vely/ -vely morrow
I have no gtb

Access shld follow , don't really understand Zenith these days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
angelo82:
EPS 4.24!
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/15177_GUARANTY_TRUST_BANK_Q3_SEPT_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2016.pdf

with this report GTB on it way to N36 fair valuegrin

let see how it goes

impairment goes up by 570% embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Brent Crude @ $53.01 as at 4:20pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
cadno:
Brent Crude @ $53.01 as at 4:20pm
up up we go again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
angelo82:
EPS 4.24!

why is GT adding its FOREX revaluation gain to its income while UBA does not add its own?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
feelamong:

why is GT adding its FOREX revaluation gain to its income while UBA does not add its own?

Too much grammar......oga forget that area.......lets move forward.........we need bull o........my pocket don dry for some days now....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin ..i think zeniht is not doin d same as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
okay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
feelamong:

UBA obviously has a materially better report, but I think they are doing that for one of two reasons:-
Either to show how well they've done through regular banking activities rather than just the (bad)luck of devalued naira/FX gains, of which they may combine both at the FYE and declare the full sum as Profit

OR

They don't plan on declaring FX gains as part of their profit for the year at FYE. (I.e. they don't intend to pay dividend of it, may be transfer it to some reserve or something - I don't know how that works )

But then again in compliance with IFRS standard, at FYE the audited report for banks probably has to differentiate between profit and other comprehensive income.

I'm just postulating...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
It's pertinent to note that UBA's total earnings has perhaps for the first time in a long time exceeded that of GTB. While NSE sentiments may favour GTB for now, I do think that UBA is a much better buy considering present SP and value (i.e. if they get to add the FX gains to their dividend pay for FYE 2015). If they add the FX gains, their EPS would be very close to that of GTB (it ought to be higher but for the fact that they have a 23% higher OS than GTB).

We are watching, unfortunately my money is tied down in UCAP. So I no fit enter UBA.

This no be buy or sell recommend o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls what is d recent deadline given by the NSE to companies to release results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
stokfrick:
Pls what is d recent deadline given by the NSE to companies to release results

I think it is 31th of October, 2016 but I am not too sure. Maybe some other person can clarify.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
currentprice:

with this report GTB on it way to N36 fair valuegrin

let see how it goes

impairment goes up by 570% embarassed

The value won't change, if GTB is not issuing any Dividend/Bonus .

Remember the reaction to UCAP result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

The value won't change, if GTB is not issuing any Dividend/Bonus .

Remember the reaction to UCAP result.

my brother UCAP was rightly value at that price with Q3 report. I expect gtb at above 30 soon grin

grab you unit as soon as you can.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
currentprice:

my brother UCAP was rightly value at that price with Q3 report. I expect gtb at above 30 soon grin

grab you unit as soon as you can.

Ok, tomorrow will be GTB first litmus test. grin

Most investors won't put their monies in any stock with no immediate value.

It will be JIJO all the way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
ExLaidback:
It's pertinent to note that UBA's total earnings has perhaps for the first time in a long time exceeded that of GTB. While NSE sentiments may favour GTB for now, I do think that UBA is a much better buy considering present SP and value (i.e. if they get to add the FX gains to their dividend pay for FYE 2015). If they add the FX gains, their EPS would be very close to that of GTB (it ought to be higher but for the fact that they have a 23% higher OS than GTB).

We are watching, unfortunately my money is tied down in UCAP. So I no fit enter UBA.

This no be buy or sell recommend o

Which ever way you look at it,at the current price,uba gives a better value for money.However, you have to look at thier history and antecedent,then one would understand while investors are cautious about uba.If uba shows more consistency in its operation,then,i will say it is only a matter of time,it will be rightly priced.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
@ locodemy,
Kindly send a screenshot of d 20 million units of fcmb u bought @ n1

I went through your posts and found out u are a low life. I hated myself for even replying u. I shld HV ignored u cos brats always look for ppl to drag down. Stupid boy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
mercylicious , Did your wedding changed your personality or someone else has access to nairaland acct?

I doubt ur d same mercylicious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tritri:
mercylicious , Did your wedding changed your personality or someone else has access to nairaland acct?

I doubt ur d same mercylicious.
Probably her account may have been hacked by bigass.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ernie4life(m), teejay1334(m), WestPB, Mpeace(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.