Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890670 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
sirflav:

Sir you got me wrong completely I don't feel bad... Like i said I will disclose later.

I am actually encouraged a person of your merit paid attention to the stock.

thank you very much sir.one love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
mercylicious:

grin
I won't have been DT angry if u were d one DT attacked me like DT. I won't HV bothered cos I know u like trouble.

grin grin grin grin mercy take time o, you want to start another one? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
(
coruso:
Please, an Oga in the house help me with the contact number of Morgan capital. I sent a mail to them yesterday to tranfer the small money from my Morgan account to my bank. But unfortunately now no response no transfer. It urgent please. Thanks

234 8107596134- Adesuwa, client services
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
TREND WISELY IN ALL YOU DO HERE BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS WE ARE ALL HERE TO MAKE MONEY... BE SMART SO YOU WON'T BE HURT...

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
FBN result needed badly........oga intendy pls help us tell them we are lamenting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
coruso:
Please, an Oga in the house help me with the contact number of Morgan capital. I sent a mail to them yesterday to tranfer the small money from my Morgan account to my bank. But unfortunately now no response no transfer. It urgent please. Thanks

Client Services
t: +234 1 4540114 / +234 1 3429613 / +234 8107596134
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
ETI
- back below N11 junction wt some serz cross trades
- 82m units traded !
- always reminds me of Oceanic bank ! (nothing is too big to fail)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
TOTAL ....shhhhh... I can't shout grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
What is this strong force behind Total nigeria stocks....

Ogas tell us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxuser:

ETI
- back below N11 junction wt some serz cross trades
- 82m units traded !
- always reminds me of Oceanic bank ! (nothing is too big to fail)
is it a good buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coruso(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxuser:

Client Services
t: +234 1 4540114 / +234 1 3429613 / +234 8107596134
the first two numbers, I am told by my network you are not allowed to call this number. As for the mobile number there is an auto reply from a lady requesting that I press a number 1 to speak with custo care agent and 2 for withdrawal. But on pressing the number say 2, it will just beep and go off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
coruso:
the first two numbers, I am told by my network you are not allowed to call this number. As for the mobile number there is an auto reply from a lady requesting that I press a number 1 to speak with custo care agent and 2 for withdrawal. But on pressing the number say 2, it will just beep and go off.

have you checked your email to see if there is any msg for you to reply b4 they act?
ask this number to help you alert the person in charge 08160106231.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
ukay2:
What is this strong force behind Total nigeria stocks....

Ogas tell us

Strong fundamentals..Operating efficiency and Result-driven Management..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
ETI #10.53k
Fidelity #0.85k
Vitafoam #2.55k
stocks with new 52 weeks high
Total #303.97k
okomu #40.50k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Intendy:

stocks with new 52 weeks high

Total #303.97k

this guy cross the road at last grin

would be selling my tasere unit here before the week end to stay aside for their next Q report grin grin grin

hunting for next kill grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
currentprice:

this guy cross the road at last grin

would be selling my tasere unit here before the week end to stay aside and see their next Q report grin grin grin

oga your boys dey for beer parlour dey wait for you......i dont need much......just ugba,isi ewu and 10 bottles of origin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coruso(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
zendi:

have you checked your email to see if there is any msg for you to reply b4 they act?
ask this number to help you alert the person in charge 08160106231.
I have checked no email. I have tried this number but it's switched off. I really need this money.
Thanks all the same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
coruso:
I have checked no email. I have tried this number but it's switched off. I really need this money.
Thanks all the same.

Okay, now let's do an overkill.

Forward your withdrawal mandate again to them as a reminder.
Send to one of this and copy all the rest:

info@morgancapitalgroup.com
customercare@.....................
morayoj@..............................
tradingdesk@........................
moyoo@...............................
ceo@...................................
research@...........................

pls anybody who knows any other contact means there should throw in.
they should be colliding with each other in the morning to attend to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
zendi:

Okay, now let's do an overkill.

Forward your withdrawal mandate again to them as a reminder.
Send to one of this and copy all the rest:

info@morgancapitalgroup.com
customercare@.....................
morayoj@..............................
tradingdesk@........................
moyoo@...............................
ceo@...................................
research@...........................

pls anybody who knows any helpful phone no. there should throw in.
they should be colliding with each other in the morning to attend to you.

prospectiveclient@................
mayowaa@.........................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oga zendi and currentprice pls can anybody explain why fo price on the price list is137 instead of 130? Cos it was on full offer at 130 and closed at DAT price with an offer volume and of 148 thousand plus.
Could it be manipulation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
currentprice:

prospectiveclient@................
mayowaa@.........................

All these traps go catch a big meat tomorrow......unity is strength indeed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
stokfrick:
Oga zendi and currentprice pls can anybody explain why fo price on the price list is137 instead of 130? Cos it was on full offer at 130 and closed at DAT price with an offer volume and of 148 thousand plus.

as usual,,,,,, last few seconds to the close of market magic MM grin

effect of yesterday news.......otedola must fight his way back on billionaire list grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oando Marketing changes name to OVH Energy Marketing

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/oando-marketing-changes-name-ovh-energy-marketing/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
currentprice:

as usual,,,,,, last few seconds to the close of market magic MM grin

effect of yesterday news.......otedola must fight his way back on billionaire list grin grin

Pls was this so called magic played within the rules guiding price movement on the NSE,which says it requires a minimum of 10,000 units of stocks to be traded at a time, for price movement to occur? Besides, even if there were to be changes, the next price was 132.sth and not 137.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
stokfrick:

It suggests the itrade platform may not be as realtime as we think.
Some last second trades were executed at 137.87 that were yet to appear on
your maketview b4 we were disconnected from the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
stokfrick:

Pls was this so called magic played within the rules guiding price movement on the NSE,which says it requires a minimum of 10,000 units of stocks to be traded at a time, for price movement to occur? Besides, even if there were to be changes, the next price was 132.sth and not 137.

Its possible DT no single trade of 10,000 units occurred to change/ move d price to d trading price on d floor.

By this I mean, if d stock price is 137, if there is a bid of 9000 units @130 it will fly if there is an equivalent offer. Bt for the price to move from 137 to 130 on the price list, a block trade of 10k units must be traded for a large cap stock eg fo or a block sale of 50k units for small caps stocks eg fcmb

This point / rule I raised here is very important if u want to be good in maniputing stock prices. U can do it if u own substantial units of a stock and also have d muscle to buy. You can push d price up or down. Not only mm can do it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
zendi:

It suggests the itrade platform may not be as realtime as we think.
Some last second trades were executed at 137.87 that were yet to appear on
your maketview b4 we were disconnected from the NSE.

Nope! I don't think so, cos I have access to 2 diff itrade platforms and both were in only a few moments, lagging by seconds!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Choiceguy, Bizibi(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.