Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10910480 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (7761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
currentprice:
loco,,,, chai! FBN grin

FBN
- d bulls are holding fort at N3.00 junction ! but the bears are still in d game
- 45m units traded, maybe the support will hold for today

UCAP
- after the resistance comes d pull back
- next stop 2.40 support level
- will it hold ??

#patience
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
ExLaidback:

Thanks boss! I've checked out Meristem and I'm quite impressed so I'll give the rest a call and compare

You are welcome sir. They are all pretty good and absolutely reliable. Morgan Capital is just one off season broker!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:

You are welcome sir. They are all pretty good and absolutely reliable. Morgan Capital is just one off season broker!

chai.one off season broker but they no go gree o.
But that's the truth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:

grin Tor, I been talk am o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Its wrong of anybody to compare MERISTEM with Morgan. Morgan to me is just for active traders. i just got off the phone with them and i actually read some the comments here to the guy. He told me everybody is in NSE to rectify the technical issue. Morgan is a relative small company. I use Morgan for trade and Cashcraft for investment. I guess anybody who is not comfortable with them should move the account. Stop whining here abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
ExLaidback:

grin Tor, I been talk am o
you go make my sister attack you now. because of three days problem.bad prophet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Intendy:

you go make my sister attack you now.
because of three days problem.bad prophet

Yes you are a bad prophet. Anyway give us the top gainers and top lovers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
bigass:

grin top lovers
Top losers 9? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
bigass:

yes o top lovers and worst romancers

top LOVERS

locodemy

fxuser

feelamong

worst ROMANCERS

agba for allowing mercy to move on

born2berich for fighting OandO like tomorrow no dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lafencer: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
bigass:

top lovers are

bigjay
agba
feelamong
intendy
locodemy
ex-laid smiley wink na joke oh!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
ForcefullBULL:
Its wrong of anybody to compare MERISTEM with Morgan. Morgan to me is just for active traders. i just got off the phone with them and i actually read some the comments here to the guy. He told me everybody is in NSE to rectify the technical issue. Morgan is a relative small company. I use Morgan for trade and Cashcraft for investment. I guess anybody who is not comfortable with them should move the account. Stop whining here abeg

bros,please epp me ask who are the everybody trying to rectify their issue since Monday.

you can be an active trader with Morgan Itrade and don't have access since Monday?
it would have been better for a long term trader cause he might not have anything to trade during this "bad" days.

You must be a big wig for them to sharply pick up your call.

all the same who their suspension EPP?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Intendy:

yes o top lovers and worst romancers

top LOVERS

locodemy

fxuser

feelamong

worst ROMANCERS

agba for allowing mercy to move on

born2berich for fighting OandO like tomorrow no dey

Lol....Abeg put my name for top lover biko. Thats my true area of strength.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Intendy:

you go make my sister attack you now.
because of three days problem.bad prophet

grin grin grin But seriously I liked their business model especially being that they were the first to start live trade. Add that to a very low rate of commission, they had something very good going. But at the end of the day, good customer service and sound fiscal discipline is what sustains a business not good ideas...I hope they adjust early enough though something tells me they may increase their commission soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low

PZ #16.50k

Vitafoam #2.46k

FO #123.50k

aiico #0.57k

NAHCO #2.68k

Honeywell #1.18k

livestock #0.78k

capital #3.50k

stocks with new 52 weeks high

Unilever #48.01k

for NASD Niger delta exploration and production continue it's new low now #85.27k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
ExLaidback:

Lol....Abeg put my name for top lover biko. Thats my true area of strength.

chai baddest man.I fear you o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
lafencer:

top lovers are

bigjay
agba
feelamong
intendy
locodemy
ex-laid smiley wink na joke oh!

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Intendy:

chai baddest man.I fear you o.

lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is morgan suspended?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
bigass:
Is morgan suspended?
from the live trading data of the NSE according to one of my oga here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
locodemy:

my brother,they are securing job for one big oga while we are waiting for result here.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
ExLaidback:

grin grin grin But seriously I liked their business model especially being that they were the first to start live trade. Add that to a very low rate of commission, they had something very good going. But at the end of the day, good customer service and sound fiscal discipline is what sustains a business not good ideas...I hope they adjust early enough though something tells me they may increase their commission soon
You are right. Morgan laid a legacy for others to follow (itrade) in terms of commision. I wish they rectify their problem on time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
kolaish:
You are right. Morgan laid a legacy for others to follow (itrade) in terms of commision. I wish they rectify their problem on time.
If they increase their commission, better! But it should come along with increased quality of service! angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
ForcefullBULL:

please, for the benefit of all, by what phone number did you arrest their attention?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
zendi:

please, for the benefit of all, by what phone number did you arrest their attention?

One may need to pay a visit to their office in Ikoyi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
ExLaidback:

While registering with Meristem I tried to bargain the commission structure, I asked the lady who attended to me- Since you claim that your company is the best stockbroker in Nigeria, why is MorganC commission far cheaper than yours?
Her reply(in Igbo) really convinced me to settle with them;
''E bere ego; E bere akpa''
Meaning- When buying anything bagged, ''If the price is reduced, the bag is also reduced''.
I agree with you that MorganC might adjust their commission structure for proper management.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Anyone has Ideal what going on with NAHCO ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Retail investors are key to giving the market sustained positive trajectory. It is about the number of them first and not the amount they bring. SEC finally shares the same belief and is rolling out an agenda to achieve this.

Details

http://www.judefejokwu..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
FBN......My worst mistake in recent times.......3.07 minus 3.00=0.07 kobo.......if i sell off at 3.00,i will be losing 7 kobo plus brokerage fees........Let me wait and see if fcmb will come down to #1.00,then i will use the opportunity to balance the fbn loss..................My FBN is a sell from now going forward......i am not ready to paraborate within #3.00 region for months/years and no hope of good dividend at financial year end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (7761) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robobo, Jonwest, Ginalex(f), femu(m), STOjo, janga(m), dapix, xezoid(m), Jats2k2002, 0neal(m), lancee(m), PETERiCHY(m), sterlingD(m), Mpeace(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.