Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11567761 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (8194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Nigerian Stocks Trading is no respecter of newbie or experienced JIJO master or even the guys using Analysis in their trading. It is simply advanced 'Kalokalo'. You shouldn't take it too serious @locodemy.

Most of us know Ihedioramma from way back (over 3yrs+ on this thread) and majority won't be surprised with his style of Posts.

Just take the Risk, Trade and mayb by stroke of luck, you may HIT it big (Time & Chance). Good morning guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Aks:
Nigerian Stocks Trading is no respecter of newbie or experienced JIJO master or even the guys using Analysis in their trading. It is simply advanced 'Kalokalo'. You shouldn't take it too serious @locodemy.

Most of us know Ihedioramma from way back (over 3yrs+ on this thread) and majority won't be surprised with his style of Posts.

Just take the Risk, Trade and mayb by stroke of luck, you may HIT it big (Time & Chance). Good morning guys

I also know ihedioramma before i joined this NSEMPA forum and both of us always reply to each other jokingly.This time around,he and peterichy wanted to arouse panic in a stock that has nothing to create fear.so i want him(ihedi) to say sorry for a deliberate act and we move on.After all; we are in a gamble biz....100% gamble.
You know how i feel when someone is not saying the truith.Ye shall know the truith and the truith shall set you free.

I welcome everyone to a new day which the lord has procreated for us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
LOCO breaks the rule of stock trading by not using his spare cash that's why his blood pressure always rise whenever you go against his portfolio.

There is more to life than STOCK TRADING.

*ThE OcToPuS*

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
PETERiCHY:
LOCO breaks the rule of stock trading by not using his spare cash that's why his blood pressure always rise whenever you go against his portfolio.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Eheee! This is exactly what i am talking about.Had it been you put it in this way,i wouldnt have responded the way i did but you deliberately attacked fcmb because of my personality and i got the drama.May God have mercy on us.
The money i invested is from me and family members,if it goes awry,we will understand each other.your speech is good to hear.thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2017
what is going on...All my stocks in my portfolio are RED...haaa...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Tritri:
what is going on...All my stocks in my portfolio are RED...haaa...

Are you among them that counter the innocent fcmb?
Better applogize now........if not,this is just the morning....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2017
locodemy:

Are you among them that counter the innocent fcmb?
Better applogize now........if not,this is just the morning....

I apologise...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Tritri:

I apologise...
The words has been spoken already........you will see reversal from next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Intendy:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16500_GLAXOSMITHKLINE_BOARD_MEETING_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2017.pdf

Them say money no dey,no be dividend be all these corporate actions...........nothing do our market jare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2017
@fxuser can u assist with NESTLE technical pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Tritri:

I apologise...
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2017
I know something... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
locodemy:

Them say money no dey,no be dividend be all these corporate actions...........nothing do our market jare.

They need to declare dividend to attract the small investors by the corner. If no dividend, house go collapse totally oohhh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
I think something is cooking in Transcorp. The news should come out soon and I think it will be nice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
PharmAlfred:
I think something is cooking in Transcorp. The news should come out soon and I think it will be nice.

Usa wants to bail out the power sector of Nigeria with a hooping sum of $1billion.it is what is cooking there.i will advice you wait if you are not there already,lets see their financial year end result first then buy into Q1 which i believe may be cooked to lure investors.The news is also attracting me.Waiting for confirmations and i dive in........

Peterichy .........your stock will be very hot in fews months to come..........i stand with you now base on the hopeful transformations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Market is dry, everybody is waiting for results.

Ma eye on LAFARGE, hope the result is good, the share price has being falling since Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
stocks with new 52 week lows
FO #53.00k
Nestlé #576.00k
Vitafoam #1.90k
UACN #12.65k
stock with new 52 week highs
jaiz bank #1.40k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week lows

FO #53.00k

Nestlé #576.00k

Vitafoam #1.90k

UACN #12.65k

stock with new 52 week highs

jaiz bank #1.40k

Jaiz bank......well done o.........Seems you want to toll the steps of Ucap & Afriprud.............paid dividend the year they get listed at the floor.

Tritri see the stock you asked fxuser to give you the technicals...........have you seen it plummeting?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
locodemy:

Jaiz bank......well done o.........Seems you want to toll the steps of Ucap & Afriprud.............paid dividend the year they get listed at the floor.

Tritri see the stock you asked fxuser to give you the technicals...........have you seen it plummeting?

Yes i do.i think patience till i see result..Even UACN with patience might get to 9 naira..Meanwhile out of patience i lost on NB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Those people monkey hunting on Transcorp should please stop it before they land one innocent person in gbese. Transcorp had terrible and disastrous q1, q2 and q3 results. Although the terrible performances from last year have already been factored into the price, there is absolutely no magic they want to perform to even declare dividend for FY 2016. To the bros who keeps talking about the US gov pumping USD 1billion into the power sector, please how is transcorp's major holding in the power sector, their plant in Ugheli, going to benefit? Its OK to post but be aware that there are people reading this and making a lot of inferences, albeit wrong inferences, from your posts.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
duni04:
Those people monkey hunting on Transcorp should please stop it before they land one innocent person in gbese. Transcorp had terrible and disastrous q1, q2 and q3 results. Although the terrible performances from last year have already been factored into the price, there is absolutely no magic they want to perform to even declare dividend for FY 2016. To the bros who keeps talking about the US gov pumping USD 1billion into the power sector, please how is transcorp's major holding in the power sector, their plant in Ugheli, going to benefit? Its OK to post but be aware that there are people reading this and making a lot of inferences, albeit wrong inferences, from your posts.

chief,i did not asked you to go and buy transcorp now but wait and see the result.Does that not answer the whole thing.
That Transcorp did not have a good result through out last year does not mean it will remain as it is.Fcmb you see today had a similar results until changes occur.oga,Transcorp will beat your imaginations.This was how i mopped fcmb and today see it happening.oga Transcorp will respond to the power news.They own 100% of ugheli power plant and they are being owed up to 55 billion naira by the FG.I am buying after the result and before the Q1...........The same thing goes to Diamond bank.Be guided accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
duni04:
Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tritri:
@fxuser can u assist with NESTLE technical pls.

Stocks trade best when they are above 70 region , worst case 50

Nestle
Negative sentiments persist
SP trading below 200dma, 50dma, 20dma
50 dma below 200 dma (long term bearish)
Daily RSI fully below 30
Daily MACD at below zero (possibly all time low)

Note:
if ure chasing bottoms or 52wk lows et al , pls note its still in a bearish trend.
Therefore any break out above lows shud be cashed because the probability of retesting prev lows again.
52 week lows always give birth to 52 week lows.
(see FO , NBL Guinness, cadbury , uacn et al charts for similarities of down trend behaviours)

cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nwabobo: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Bros, wetin happen to SMN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
A better way to make money online...make 30 percent of your donation in 30 days. Far better than MMM. It has stricter rules, no guider bonus that drains the system. Check... http:///2igsqUi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
A better way to make money online...make 30
percent of your donation in 30 days. Far better
than MMM. It has stricter rules, no guider bonus
that drains the system. Check... http:///2igsqUi
Dont come and tell us your miserable story when they defraud you o.........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
kolaish:
@ihedioramma & @locodemy; please bury your hatchets. Both of you should remember that we are all here to sensitize and create awareness on the best investment opportunities in the stock market. We are all BSNTL please, no mockery of any sort whatsoever on particular stocks or on individual/personalty, (but only advice backed by cogent reasons). By the grace of God, we shall all come out victorious in Jesus Name.
AMEN .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (8194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rajad(m), wuwu2, OakPearl(m), ojeysky(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.