Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10837854 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
rebekah2011:

I tire ooooo. Seems this year is going to be planting season again.
for hw long? When are we havestin?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
duni04:
The dollar holders in the house have been unusually quiet, or maybe they're too busy looking for bad news online grin

Sir, no one ever pray for bad news. Remember rain fall on everyone not just one person. So focus on what works for you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
If this our bros with 20 million units of FCMB eventually turns out to be right and FCMB does touch N1.8 sometime this year, it would translate to a profit of nothing less than N10M, excluding dividend. If it does happen, that would be the trade of the year. I will personally write a book in his honor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
There is something wrong somewhere.ucap refused to go down months before this result.it declares good result sp is still falling.nse is encouraging cooking of acc.if a coy post goodresult no effect,bad result down.wont it be better to just post the result anyway.
na there d irrationality of d market wey albert einstein dey talk com folow. Meanwhile for u.s nysc some low caps has done 600percent in one year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
locodemy:

The reason is this.........
-Most holders bought around 1.50.
-They have been waiting to do 200% and above.
-More than 50% of the holders have achieved that purpose.
-The remaining holders who bought from those selling now have to summon courage as their predecessors did.
-The good thing is that this company grows their bottom line from Qtr to Qtr and from yr to yr.
-Remember it is those ogas offloading now that will drive the price again
-Millionaires are created everyday in the stock market.
-Relax,the stock will still hit above #4.00 in the coming days b4 book closure.
-This same scenario will also happen in fcmb.
in orher words; its only d insiders that are wining
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
locodemy:

Ewooo! I sold it at loss o.i bought 77 kobo and sold 75kobo not that the stock will not perform but because i needed to make the fcmb 20m units as the result/dividend day is very very very near..........

Bro, you need to stop bandying figures on this thread. Not like you're not free to do as you please but it passes you off as someone with ulterior motive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mpeace:
You see? him offload without telling. Pple wey join because of him advice done help push one chance bus to where him want drop. Now na only them dey de trap bus. Me done sell ma FCMB today sha, as I talk yesterday. I no wnt hear "shebi I Tell you" NSE of this year no make sense again.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
rebekah2011:

I just like this my brother. FCMB 20m units? He has put his money where his mouth dey. After the release of the result, we need to deploy some brethren here to monitor his state of health. It is not good to be accused of not caring enough. I nominate myself to rejoice with him on the joyous occasion.

Brother,thank you for your concern.obviously,i am inbetween the result and dividend.if the result is very fantastic and dividend ok,i will keep the stock but if result not so good and dividend ok,i will sell after result and forget the dividend.since i know i am standing in front of life and death,i must be vigilant to secure my cash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
locodemy:

Brother,thank you for your concern.obviously,i am inbetween the result and dividend.if the result is very fantastic and dividend ok,i will keep the stock but if result not so good and dividend ok,i will sell after result and forget the dividend.since i know i am standing in front of life and death,i must be vigilant to secure my cash.

DOUBT not... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rotadelbxtian(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
stocks with new 52 week lows
FO #52.99k
UPDC #1.81k
Vitafoam #1.81k
UACN #12.02k
no new 52 week highs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Today that i want to offload my FCMB at N1.30, they no gree do final clearance.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
BMZK:
Today that i want to offload my FCMB at N1.30, they no gree do final clearance.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
why d rush bro? Let chop d dividend together na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
locodemy:

Just be at alert.......when you see unusual volumes,you know the coming of the son of man is at hand.
its an insult to JESUS, to out of excitement, use his Holy Word like this,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
I love this bear mkt. It is easier to spot undervalued stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week lows

FO #52.99k

UPDC #1.81k

Vitafoam #1.81k

UACN #12.02k

no new 52 week highs

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
The fear of the Unknown...Today some stock are cheap..but before 2017 ending.some will make over 100%...and some will decline 80%..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tritri:
The fear of the Unknown...Today some stock are cheap..but before 2017 ending.some will make over 100%...and some will decline 80%..

Banks are winners in the latest foreign exchange policy.This may run thru out 2017.i better remain in the banking sector.Other sectors may experience further decline but i pray this year should not be another planting season as their is no catalyst in sight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Coolcash1:

Not an attack. Market wants to re-price the stock to reflect its true value...The stock shouldn't be trading more than N3

To those asking questions why UCAP is falling like no man's business...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Stock market and politics goes together.
Of the truth, the long stay of our dear president abroad without live video to show us about his way about and his current health condition is sparking a great concern in the midst of investors, both home and abroad.

The fear of unknown is making a lot of investors to pull their money from Nigeria market, and those that want to invest are still observing, to know the direction of Nigeria government before they will invest.

The longer our dear president stay abroad, the more negative our economy and NSE market react.
The more bear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Watch and see, the moment our dear president return with a good health, bull will follow him return.

But if he fails to return, or if he returns in the night, darkness and more bear will return with him.

As for me I have sold most of my share with gain, now waiting for the return of our dear president, for me to either return to the market with him if he returns in the day time, but if he does return in the night, I will wait till I see the sign of the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Afri Prud
- 30 kobo dividend recommended
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abeg those of us buying dollars...

Are we still buying or selling now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
feelamong:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
feelamong:

Them say na aboki and bureau de change be the main loosers.Wetin dey for up also dey for down..........
Abeg,Godisfaithful a.k.a my joy.........which way forward?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who knows the way of currentprice?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
locodemy:
Who knows the way of currentprice?
No longer current but now pastprice. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
fxuser:

Closure :March 6 - 10

link:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16518_AFRICA_PRUDENTIAL-_BOARD_RESOLTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2017.pdf

This one will start loosing weight tomorrow.
Cool but this market still no send this level of dividend yield.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

This one will start loosing weight tomorrow.
Cool but this market still no send this level of dividend yield.

Bros,my spirit is telling me that my bank and i will do 15kobo.what do you think will happen if 15 kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mopolchi:
No longer current but now pastprice. grin

He is still current because he was doing over 30% in Airservice the last time he was here.
I am worried if all is well with him.He is a good friend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gambei: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
bro, what is the difference between qualifying date and closure of register? which qualifies u for dividend payment( march 3 or march 6 - 10)?
fxuser:

Closure :March 6 - 10

link:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16518_AFRICA_PRUDENTIAL-_BOARD_RESOLTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2017.pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, presiade(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.