Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971601 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
NSEfresher:
Ta! Union bank is to 50 before the year end
cant understand you, did the bank have problem or what?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dexterax: W for Wapic mehn...

We buy the rumours and sell the facts!

grin

#Cowboyism
I bought Wapic at 0.72, its now 0.87, and the rally has not even started. But this stock amazes me. The last result was bad. Is there any special news concerning it or its just Mr Market in action?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Toluway:
I bought Wapic at 0.72, its now 0.87, and the rally has not even started. But this stock amazes me. The last result was bad. Or is there any special news concerning it or its just Mr Market ?

It's funny the way these cowboys run paroles bruv...

This same loss-generating company - a piece of which I also own - just launched a new office around the high-brow Ikoyi area! Cream place too. grin

Well as you know, they're 'restructuring', plus:

- AIG is their current chairman and incoming NSE President.

- market participants are also speculating that Wapic holds the promise to tow the Custodian path...the Halo Effect.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
You dey try, bros. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
insurance seems to be the next bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oando energy resources completes acquisition of medal oil. http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/july2014/11/c7514.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oando energy resources completes acquisition of medal oil. http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/july2014/11/c7514.html (if the page refuse to open, copy either the headline or the link to google, it will open)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
While men are sleeping, cowboys are closing deals & completing acquisitions...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibuking81: Oando energy resources completes acquisition of medal oil. http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/july2014/11/c7514.html (if the page refuse to open, copy either the headline or the link to google, it will open)
Na COP deal we want, not just this one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mpeace: Na COP deal we want, not just this one.

Part of the package bruv and emmm, believe me, 5% ownership of a producing oil asset is material...

Can't wait to see the financial statements!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin Checking all my trousers' pockets gathering all money to buy more oando.Its time to sell all unused clothes for sale too, fund raising galore for more oando on mon

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
^^^grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mpeace: Na COP deal we want, not just this one.
That is part of the reason its joke of the yr. They know how to use the media to give investors forward looking hope.

Patience in hopevile is the only weapon to tackle this cowboyism cum gangsterism insitu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2014
SWG1:
That is part of the reason its joke of the yr. They know how to use the media to give investors forward looking hope.

Patience in hopevile is the only weapon to tackle this cowboyism cum gangsterism insitu.

nice onegrin

They know cop deal might not be concluded this month so they bring out another news to distract the investors..i like those oxygen guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2014
securi: grin grin Checking all my trousers' pockets gathering all money to buy more oando.Its time to sell all unused clothes for sale too, fund raising galore for more oando on mon

by d time you sell all ur clothes finish na only boxers and singlet you go wear go work on monday.grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Dragonking:

by d time you sell all ur clothes finish na only boxers and singlet you go wear go work on monday.grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2014
Yem0350:

You need to fill it, scan and email it back to us with; a valid ID (International Passport/Driver's License/National ID), scanned Passport Photograph(in JPEG format), Utility Bill (within the last three month for a monthly bill) confirming your address. You may send the documents to us via the post office or bring it to our office. However, preference is for you to scan and email them to us, for quick processing with the CSCS through info@morgancapitalgroup.com or morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com or ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com
these emails, which one be your own?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Toluway:
I bought Wapic at 0.72, its now 0.87, and the rally has not even started. But this stock amazes me. The last result was bad. Is there any special news concerning it or its just Mr Market in action?

That is about 20%. The same thing happened to neimeth. They have a poor result. The price dropped and I entered @ 1.00 and left 1.32 (about 32%). It seems some companies with bad result usually give higher capital appreciation for short time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
soloniger: these emails, which one be your own?

None
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin ;DA 2008 clean and sharp pathfinder for sale! Reason for sale is to raise more money to buy more oando shares. Serious buyers only pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2014
cadno:
Oga Yem0350 , it's only my dead grand Pa that can convince me that u are not an insider MC staff or CEO. But pls ur constant MC advice is elongating this useful forum thread unnecessarily , sometimes two pages gone, all on Morgan capital do this or that...Abeg
when sheun catch am hmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Yem0350:

That is about 20%. The same thing happened to neimeth. They have a poor result. The price dropped and I entered @ 1.00 and left 1.32 (about 32%). It seems some companies with bad result usually give higher capital appreciation for short time.
I wonder o. E be like say analysis no dey work again o. Only God knows the direction of Mr Market. But one strategy which I know will always work, no matter the analysis is, buying from the lowest low of the support line. Definitely, a fluctuation will come in your favour. He who is down fears no fall.
I don't usually feel comfortable, anytime I buy from the high, because of possible heavy crash. That was why I quick jumped from Transcorp sfter some gain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2014
@9free, I entered oando yesterday at 28. Sum will say its high but I don't want to time oando, by the time d right issue comes, I will avg down.

I was not able to enter oando and fo the time I told u ill enter cos my old broker delayed in making my payment.

I credited my morgan acnt wit the proceeds twice(thurs and fri) but d second one no reflect on time, by the time it reflected, I logged on but d mkt don close. I wanted to use the friday proceed to buy fo, but I may have to change it to oando. As at 12pm dt I logged on, there were enof bid and offer for fo at 231 to 234 but I culdnt buy due to the delay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Born2beRich1:

We all know who they are..cheesy
smnians?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2014
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/07/nigeria-risks-scare-investors-out-of-equities-into-bonds/#.U8DykLGTER0

So maybe the exodus has started already. Time for me to increase my holdings in Okomu Oil then.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2014
Yem0350:

None
I believe you and thanks for the philanthropic contributions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2014
Dexterax: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/07/nigeria-risks-scare-investors-out-of-equities-into-bonds/#.U8DykLGTER0

So maybe the exodus has started already. Time for me to increase my holdings in Okomu Oil then.

grin
long term?

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amiscomyr(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.