Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953728 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
janykute:
So as to know when Emma Ewumi and other Smn members will sneak in.

grin grin grin, Hope they wont bring their lastest Analysis on Transcorp and heir holdings here oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Transcorp is heading to 4 naira. If what I heard is true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Toluway:
Your immediate well established support men.
We know that we don't need any support to trade the news and rumours though.
Using 1hr to 5hrs chsrt, you might see thr chart history of 2 to 3 years and the trend of a stock might just be at the support level of those years. This offer you a great trading opportunity.
For example , look at the following stock prices which are presently located at what I consider to be very attractive support levels: Sterling, Nascon, Sky, Diamond, Dangote Sugar, Wapic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
lancee:
grin grin grin, Hope they wont bring their lastest Analysis on Transcorp and heir holdings here oo

e no go try am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
bigass: Transcorp is heading to 4 naira. If what I heard is true

Biko, talk the talk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
janykute:
So as to know when Emma Ewumi and other Smn members will sneak in.

Be careful how you mention that name o. If Pa storm here now, begging no go fit stop him epistle o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
kotlass:

Be careful how you mention that name o. If Pa storm here now, begging no go fit stop him epistle o. grin grin

Una wan begin read another 7 pages of quote and requote of how UAC sold for 29kobo before independence

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2014

Madam B, don't be carried away by any negative news. If it is concerning the bid for OML 29, they are yet to announced the winner. And remember Transcorp has many huge revenue generated segments. Don't let them fool you as institutional investors are planning to take the lions shares of the company. Play smart and don't allow fear and emotions to overule your goal in stock market. Their result might be released on or before Wednesday. That is another boom and bull on Transcorp side. Well, play safe. Good luck to everyone and enjoy your weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2014

Please share what you heard about Transorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
kotlass:

I still enjoy reading Emma's reviews and analysis. Its been a while he came online. I hope he's okay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
uboma:

I still enjoy reading Emma's reviews and analysis. Its been a while he came online. I hope he's okay.
I bet you won't like the way he ridiculed our Bnsitl when we took refuge at smn forum some weeks back as a result of the hacking.
Shame won't allow him return so soon.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
uboma:

Sir for more info go to stockmarketnigeria.com u go see the latest news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
janykute:
I bet you won't like the way he ridiculed our Bnsitl when we took refuge at smn forum some weeks back as a result of the hacking.
Shame won't allow him return so soon.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
lancee:

Sir for more info go to stockmarketnigeria.com u go see the latest news

Thanks but I still find his comments interesting...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
uboma:
hmmmmmmm sentimental and dreadful comments u mean............

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Aks: hmmmmmmm sentimental and dreadful comments u mean............

#EmotionalInvesting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
I just read all he wrote on SMN but I can only conclude that he's crying more that the Bereaved (Investors). Stock Market especially in Nigeria is for the Wise, Learned and Risk takers based more of Sentiments, information gathering of happenings around than Fundamentals. It is bound for people to lose Money and others to gain i.e. for every BUYER there must be a SELLER.
It's wishy washy for somebody to be dissecting Trancorp company's Financial Report now when the stock is on the rise and not when it was N3 - N3.50. Mayb the stock is moving @ a pace beyond his 'asking price'.
BTW- I don't have a unit of Transcorp (I've sold like a week ago @ N5.68) but I wish those in the bus well, BE VIGILANT AND Know when to EXIT when u get to ur target price (Paper Money is no Real Money)

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Aks: hmmmmmmm sentimental and dreadful comments u mean............
Archaic as well.If he ever return now that the anger is still fresh on my Bnsitl,walahi I will unleash Bigass acid on him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Toluway:
Wapic rally has just started. Oando is not too certain.
#oandomania
Time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Aks: I just read all he wrote on SMN but I can only conclude that he's crying more that the Bereaved (Investors). Stock Market especially in Nigeria is for the Wise, Learned and Risk takers based more of Sentiments, information gathering of happenings around than Fundamentals. It is bound for people to lose Money and others to gain i.e. for every BUYER there must be a SELLER.
It's wishy washy for somebody to be dissecting Trancorp company's Financial Report now when the stock is on the rise and not when it was N3 - N3.50. Mayb the stock is moving @ a pace beyond his 'asking price'.
BTW- I don't have a unit of Transcorp (I've sold like a week ago @ N5.68) but I wish those in the bus well, BE VIGILANT AND Know when to EXIT when u get to ur target price (Paper Money is no Real Money)

Exactly , why now , that could had been done when it was N3-3.50k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Bros na by force?

Yes oo! We knw dem!!! Just to be sure Bigass' oga is not here anyway...lols
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godsfavson: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Missed NLfor three days and had 24 pages to go thru...
U my BnSITL really rock!!!
everything for entertainment and learning are here..
thumbs up to everyone...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
uboma:

What do you find interesting about someone (or his posts) who called NLders mediocre, including himself? I really pity his followers.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Elai147:

What do you find interesting about someone (or his posts) who called NLders mediocre, including himself? I really pity his followers.
Interesting indeed.Discussing early 60s stocks in 2014,how is that interesting?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
The reasons why you see some people crying fowl on Transcorp, FO, Oando (that have not even started flying...wait till next week by God's grace) price is because they have missed out and looking for a way out to get it by all means. As I stated, don't let anyone discourage your goal of making money. In all, be wise and stay ahead of the game. Oando's news concerning the completion of COP is around d corner. Not far at all, at all (weekend deal when others are still doubting, already completed as I heard). Be safe and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Shalom

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmmm....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
myjoy08: The reasons why you see some people crying fowl on Transcorp, FO, Oando (that have not even started flying...wait till next week by God's grace) price is because they have missed out and looking for a way out to get it by all means. As I stated, don't let anyone discourage your goal of making money. In all, be wise and stay ahead of the game. Oando's news concerning the completion of COP is around d corner. Not far at all, at all (weekend deal when others are still doubting, already completed as I heard). Be safe and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Shalom

Sir , one has to be very careful so that you do not make mistake when people start bad mouthing stocks ..I won't mention any name but am sure some of my beloved forumite might have an idea
The first case was oando , the guy badmouth am and he mentioned he sold all his oando shares after considering all the fundamentals , and bad management etc that oando value should not be more than 10 naira or so.. I quickly sold half of my Holdings , to my surprise when oando got N35, the same guys said if he had known he wouldn't have sold all his Oando and I noticed since the Ministerial approval he has never said anything against Oando and am very sure he might secretly be on this OANDO train

Lesson I learnt ...U re the manger of ur portfolio

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
NSEfresher:

just sayin...It might get to 50 before December
Is it #50 or 50 kobo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please all these hurling of insult on Sir Ewumi Emma should cease from henceforth, We must learn from both the wise because of their wisdom and vice versa. This is a man that puts immense energy and time to analyse annual reports( not minding the stock market has its own mind, devoid of sound analysis), but our dear has brought a reasonable argument to fore. The onus lies on us to choose as it best suits us; trader or investor, because a buying day for an investor could be the most appropriate selling time for the trader, and vice versa. Remember, we all have our stories and methodologies. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
miftpulse: Please all these hurling of insult on Sir Ewumi Emma should cease from henceforth,
Pray, when did anyone insult him? All that has been said of him on here has been fairly descriptive and objective

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Look,look dexterax,4dchairman,phemmie06,joysmart,passwelle,miftpule &co happy week end but are you people not sleeping? What is your time there now? Na so una talk like money rich?

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Buzochi, dangle, mails4funshi(m), nnadengram(m), chimex38, donchichi, Audacius, rebekah2011(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.