Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10855920 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

Thank you..are u working with morgan?

Obviously he does but is this the best Morgan can do? I expect them to register on NL with their company name and start addressing complaints from investors (as they have done in SMN) instead of sending 'agents' here to advocate for them. And the worst part is none of them (agents) will ever agree that they work for Morgan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Elai147:

Obviously he does but is this the best Morgan can do? I expect them to register on NL with their company name and start addressing complaints from investors (as they have done in SMN) instead of sending 'agents' here to advocate for them. And the worst part is none of them (agents) will ever agree that they work for Morgan.

True, but you forget that before morgan registered fully on SMN they sent their staff and marketers to advertise their firm first.. I guess thats what they intend doing here too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

True, but you forget that before morgan registered fully on SMN they sent their staff and marketers to advertise their firm first.. I guess thats what they intend doing here too

Yes, but what's the point? We already know about the firm. They should just register officially and start business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Elai147:

Yes, but what's the point? We already know about the firm. They should just register officially and start business.

Supported. but morgan is putting other firms on the hot seat presently. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Where other people dey? Abi na only me and Elai147 waka come here today? grin grin

Evilspirit see what you have caused..There is God ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
@evilspirit...

Like we agreed, please extend your hand of fellowship to Forte Oil. Suck the blood of that stock till it reaches NGN 150.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dexterax: @evilspirit...

Like we agreed, please extend your hand of fellowship to Forte Oil. Suck the blood of that stock till it reaches NGN 150.

grin

And Oando too..I need that stock to be sucked dry to about N11 to enable me enter at a discount. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Any body loaded on Wapic bus like me?

seems my N1.20 Bus stop is fast approaching... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

And Oando too..I need that stock to be sucked dry to about N11 to enable me enter at a discount. smiley

Seconded! But not for that your unrealistic price. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercifull(f): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pls what is d different btw market n limit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Elai147:

Seconded! But not for that your unrealistic price. grin

Bros why you wan spoil the fun grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dexterax: @evilspirit...

grin

Sir, evil spirit don't have any say over the authority of the almighty God. So your expectations will only fast-track FO to reach 350-400 naira in due course. As for Monday fever, the market is changing in a bid territory now. Don't be surprised if you see Market closing positive today. The bids has surpass Transcorp offer now, sterling inclusive, and many more. Due to some positive factors...that will be revealed very soon. Have a blessed and bullish new week ahead. God bless You All.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
feelamong: Any body loaded on Wapic bus like me?

I park here since! I might continue on to Lekki/Ajah while you drop at CMS.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2014

We dey the bus together bro but with different bus stops.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2014

Elai147:

Dexterax:

I park here since! I might continue on to Lekki/Ajah while you drop at CMS.

grin

Make evilspirit eyes no shook for this one body too lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:

Thank you..are u working with morgan?

Just a happy customer. I made some recommendations to the company based on my usage experience of other real time stock trading platform (not here in Nija NSE) only to learn that they are already working on it and almost ready to launch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chiteny(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Today Market Na Wa o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Elai147:

bros where your bus stop dey? if e dey further up the road and if fine babes dey that area I fit decide to follow you go there.. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
agbekoya:

Just a happy customer. I made some recommendations to the company based on my usage experience of other real time stock trading platform (not here in Nija NSE) only to learn that they are already working on it and almost ready to launch.
is it different from what they have now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
mercifull: Pls what is d different btw market n limit.
Limit- u place a price that u cannot buy above or sell below
Mkt- u dnt care abt the price its bought, just buy or sell at the current mkt price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Any news behind wema bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Born2berich:
Make evilspirit eyes no shook for this one body too lipsrsealed

Evilspirit powers get limit na.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
agbekoya:

I'm sorry I misconstrued your previous post about Morgan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
feelamong:

bros where your bus stop dey? if e dey further up the road and if fine babes dey that area I fit decide to follow you go there.. wink

Bro na N1 my stop dey but if my TA tell me say fine babes still dey front den I fit stroll com your bus stop area.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Elai147:

Bro na N1 my stop dey but if my TA tell me say fine babes still dey front den I fit stroll com your bus stop area.

What if the fine babes dey for back back down the road, shey una go reverse go near the car park to pick them up grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
MRS declares 75k Dividend per Share for '13 Financial Year

http://www.proshareng.com/news/23683
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin grin grin
Born2berich:

What if the fine babes dey for back back down the road, shey una go reverse go near the car park to pick them up grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
^^^I just got banned by the antispam bot above..This thing needs to be fixed. I have no choice than to use this old moniker pending when they release my new one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
MRS declares 75k Dividend per Share for '13 Financial Year

Visit proshare for more info

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wonder3(f): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Born2beRich1: MRS declares 75k Dividend per Share for '13 Financial Year
Markdown date is 14-16 July 2014.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Born2beRich1: MRS declares 75k Dividend per Share for '13 Financial Year

Small na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lancee(m), Niyijac, bbduty, teejay1334(m), Jats2k2002, drotba(m), yak(m), megawealth01, ositadima1(m), Adinije(f), yMcy56(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.