Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10854241 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (7744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmandus(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
got some ashaka weeks ago on recommendation by my broker and i think it's nice to be heading north. SInce i knew of their recent acquisition but it might be a long term -- ish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Some Ayamanthagas still want more blood from Otedola Tinubu and Elumelu. Hahahhahahahajah Ayaaaaaamanthaga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
evilspirit: Some Ayamanthagas still want more blood from Otedola Tinubu and Elumelu. Hahahhahahahajah Ayaaaaaamanthaga
i cancel you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmandus(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
people should go to bed ! I wonder more why Unity was among most traded Volume today! I probably send a mandate for some as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:53am On Jul 15, 2014
good day bnsidl, the play in this room is two much we are in business and not play play room. i can se that some people here are not investor's, let us focus in our investment and business, there are so many good stock's like oando&transcorp but two much play cant let us do our home work to buy now . for example can you remember last born 2be rich&9free drop stock's names to buy?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:09am On Jul 15, 2014
bigass:
i cancel you in Jesus name

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 4:39am On Jul 15, 2014
After reading all the talk about this forum on smn I've decided to come see what all the fuss is about. To be honest I think this forum is cool, it my not be my style but hey; different strokes for different folks.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:10am On Jul 15, 2014
nosa2: After reading all the talk about this forum on smn I've decided to come see what all the fuss is about. To be honest I think this forum is cool, it my not be my style but hey; different strokes for different folks.
You are wellcome. we will like you to make it your style, we are nothing but one in christ jesus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2014
ihedioramma: You are wellcome. we will like you to make it your style, we are nothing but one in christ jesus.

As a forum meant for investors, can we be more accommodating to other members who may not share our faith but are genuine investors? Not everyone here are Christians.

Happy Investing @ everyone

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ValueHunter: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2014
natruetalk:

so u be their staff abi u be morgan ceo
Goodmornng house,pls can anyone tell me the rightful address location of morgancapital office in ilorin or ibadan.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ValueHunter: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2014
Yem0350:

You need to fill it, scan and email it back to us with; a valid ID (International Passport/Driver's License/National ID), scanned Passport Photograph(in JPEG format), Utility Bill (within the last three month for a monthly bill) confirming your address. You may send the documents to us via the post office or bring it to our office. However, preference is for you to scan and email them to us, for quick processing with the CSCS through info@morgancapitalgroup.com or morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com or ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com
natruetalk:

so u be their staff abi u be morgan ceo
Goodmornng house,pls can anyone tell me the rightful address location of morgancapital office in ilorin or ibadan.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ValueHunter: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2014
Yem0350:

You need to fill it, scan and email it back to us with; a valid ID (International Passport/Driver's License/National ID), scanned Passport Photograph(in JPEG format), Utility Bill (within the last three month for a monthly bill) confirming your address. You may send the documents to us via the post office or bring it to our office. However, preference is for you to scan and email them to us, for quick processing with the CSCS through info@morgancapitalgroup.com or morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com or ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com
Morgancapital,do u have an office in ilorin or ibadan,if yes,pls kndly tell me your address location.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2014
ihedioramma: good day bnsidl, the play in this room is two much we are in business and not play play room. i can se that some people here are not investor's, let us focus in our investment and business, there are so many good stock's like oando&transcorp but two much play cant let us do our home work to buy now . for example can you remember last born 2be rich&9free drop stock's names to buy?.
true, sir refresh our memory pls..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2014
ValueHunter: Morgancapital,do u have an office in ilorin or ibadan,if yes,pls kndly tell me your address location.Thanks.

get the info from http://www.morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2014
Gbam! Noted Sir, but we are still BNSITL. I guess we all believe there is a God (Lord) the giver of life and wealth.
uboma:

As a forum meant for investors, can we be more accommodating to other members who may not share our faith but are genuine investors? Not everyone here are Christians.

Happy Investing @ everyone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2014
@all, I loaded my final batch of oando yesterday at 27.90, dt was arnd 12:30 to 1pm. I just observed dt moost times, price are lowest arnd dt time except for stocks on bid. I log in,go to mkt view, see bids and offer, monitor the most recent bought stocks by the right for a while and see d prices they were bought, once I feel the price has bottomed out, I select the offer with my price, change d units to the units I want and double click too submit.
I learnt this after making a big mistake and buying my ccnn and eterna high. I actually bough at d day's highest price.

Why I loaded the final batch yesterday is dt it has become a trend in oando. They are coming closer to sealing the deal, even if they extend the completion, the price maynot drop to 26 and wen eventually it is sealed, it must pass 35.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ValueHunter: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2014
bigjay01:

get the info from http://www.morgancapitalgroup.com
Thank you,it helps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Emmandus: people should go to bed ! I wonder more why Unity was among most traded Volume today! I probably send a mandate for some as well

Just like that? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2014
ihedioramma: good day bnsidl, the play in this room is two much we are in business and not play play room. i can se that some people here are not investor's, let us focus in our investment and business, there are so many good stock's like oando&transcorp but two much play cant let us do our home work to buy now . for example can you remember last born 2be rich&9free drop stock's names to buy?.

Bros na wa for you ohh..when oga myjoy08 has dropped everything which one do you want me to drop again grin

However, i recommend the following for short term play as their result is expected to hit the market soon:
1.FO
2.Transcorp
3. Oando (esp. as their COP deal is around the corner)
4. NEM (People will be surprised about this one when thier FY13 result comes out)

This is all i have for now. your due diligence is required and remember that you are the master of your portfolio.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2014
nosa2: After reading all the talk about this forum on smn I've decided to come see what all the fuss is about. To be honest I think this forum is cool, it my not be my style but hey; different strokes for different folks.

You are highly welcome oga nosa2..we appreciate. I hail bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2014
ValueHunter: Morgancapital,do u have an office in ilorin or ibadan,if yes,pls kndly tell me your address location.Thanks.

No.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2014
Evilspirit has signed up in SMN and he's causing trouble there right now, I no even no say dem dey fear pass NL's sef.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2014
fulfillment2020: Evilspirit has signed up in SMN and he's causing trouble there right now, I no even no say dem dey fear pass NL's sef.

grin grin

That makes two mephistophelian monikers for SMN to handle: they already have "Shigidi", now its "Evilspirit" grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
dsonofmaan:

grin grin

That makes two mephistophelian monikers for SMN to handle: they have "Shigidi", now its "Evilspirit" grin

What is d meaning of shigidi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2014
dsonofmaan:

grin grin

That makes two mephistophelian monikers for SMN to handle: they already have "Shigidi", now its "Evilspirit" grin

Shigidi is also a registered moniker on nairaland but seldomly comment on this forum..So NL indirectly has two mephistophelian monikers to handle toogrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2014
Unfortunately the evilspirit chose to visit the treasures of the Transcorpians on SMN.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Dragonking:

"Shigidi" is the yoruba word for traditional "wooden graven image"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Shigidi is also a registered moniker on nairaland but seldomly comment on this forum..So NL indirectly has two mephistophelian monikers to handle toogrin

these pple will not kill some1 with lafta

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Dragonking:

Yoruba word for "Bush baby"

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Bros na wa for you ohh..when oga myjoy08 has dropped everything which one do you want me to drop again grin

However, i recommend the following for short term play as their result is expected to hit the market soon:
1.FO
2.Transcorp
3. Oando (esp. as their COP deal is around the corner)
4. NEM (People will be surprised about this one when thier FY13 result comes out)

This is all i have for now. your due diligence is required and remember that you are the master of your portfolio.

Enjoy.
Seconding this list but without
FO(Over valued by my spreadsheet)
NEM(Because I don sell my holdings)
Good morning all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (7744) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, defebe, Princkez, Zegra, Ojoboak(m), Adinije(f), talktofemi, awesomeJ(m), Ginalex(f), Ofp1, ogoo4real, thebargainhunte, emmasoft(m), lexy2lexy and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.