Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10854682 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (7745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
sky2891: @myjoy, I rate you the best in this forum based on information, analysis & motivation. God bless you in abundance.
Do you think bulls are still knocking on the doors of eterna?
Why is no one in the forum paying attention to ashaka as regards the merger?
I am personally waiting for your promised info on insurance sector. watching Nigerinsurance closely.
Keep on the good work.

Sir, thank you for the gesture (As everyone in this forum contributed immensely for the benefits of us all). Concerning Eterna, this is still a buy opportunity for one to enter before embarkin on another rally (which is not long at all). Presently, I will buy more of Transcorp and Oando for now and buy eterna later. In all, our good mission and goals shall be fulfilled this year without delay In Jesus Name. Evil spirit cannot delay the good work of the almighty. So stay strong and belief in the power of possibilities. It is well

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thank you for your time Myjoy. I joyfully wellcome you to this plarform once again. Dangote Suger looks so sweet and attractive at the moment, judging from my parameters, My Oga, whats your take on this? One love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chai!!! see my ogas on sunday again

@ myjoy08 , Dexterax u na no dey go church
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
natruetalk: Chai!!! see my ogas on sunday again

@ myjoy08 , Dexterax u na no dey go church
Church ke, all the church we attend in Niaja, are we better off now , or worst off...answer that..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
makashava: thats wht im tinkin alike,transcorp made a new high and loss 0.1 from 5.95 somhow it may come down to find a support.....what does myjoy08 think?
Short term speculation is the reason why most of us are afraid of a slight pullback. PE ratio might not always be the yardstick for choosing stocks. Compare the PE of uacn, nestle, dangcem, unilever, ubacap and see for yourself. Transcorp might have high PE ratio but their growth is outstanding and will in no time catchup with the PE. ONLY if the cowboys and sharks will allow us buy more b4 then.

Transcorp is not in a hurry like oando, so it wont be in a hurry to decline, rather its slow and steady movement will do the magic coupled with exceptional good result (with no ever forward looking statement) and the Mr T behind this stock.

If they continue with three digit growth and hit EPS of N2, Tell me why it wont sell above N20 either as conglomerate or gas and oil.

I stand to be corrected though.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brainpowerng(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
evilspirit: Bloody Monday is coming!!! Beware.

Every evilspirit clamouring for bloody Monday on this forum, what are you waiting for, somersault and die!!! IJN

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
brainpowerng:

Every evilspirit clamouring for bloody Monday on this forum, what are you waiting for, somersault and die!!! IJN

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
I love this house. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
brainpowerng:

Ngwanu ngpower don jam e-spirit. Monday will tell.
we equally need some physical Macing too.

# Now where is our brother jaMACE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
SWG1:

Its a pity that oga migiet isnt registered on this forum..the guy sabi mace wella.. Anyways jamace might be up to the task grin

BTW we shouldnt take evilspirit seriously as he is only joking.. Am still laughing at that sommersault partgrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Elai147:

What do you find interesting about someone (or his posts) who called NLders mediocre, including himself? I really pity his followers.

Emma is someone who has been in the market for a very long time(which is obvious from his comments). Mind you, I earlier said I enjoy reading his reviews and analysis and not the fact that he called Nairalanders mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
miftpulse: Please all these hurling of insult on Sir Ewumi Emma should cease from henceforth, We must learn from both the wise because of their wisdom and vice versa. This is a man that puts immense energy and time to analyse annual reports( not minding the stock market has its own mind, devoid of sound analysis), but our dear has brought a reasonable argument to fore. The onus lies on us to choose as it best suits us; trader or investor, because a buying day for an investor could be the most appropriate selling time for the trader, and vice versa. Remember, we all have our stories and methodologies. Thanks

Exactly my thoughts too. No one said its a must to rely on Emma's analysis when trading. Any wise investor must learn to do his homework very well before delving in/jumping out and not to rely solely on one's analysis which may in itself turn out wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
SWG1:

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
sky2891: @myjoy, I rate you the best in this forum based on information, analysis & motivation. God bless you in abundance.
Do you think bulls are still knocking on the doors of eterna?
Why is no one in the forum paying attention to ashaka as regards the merger?
I am personally waiting for your promised info on insurance sector. watching Nigerinsurance closely.
Keep on the good work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Its a pity that oga migiet isnt registered on this forum..the guy sabi mace wella.. Anyways jamace might be up to the task grin

BTW we shouldnt take evilspirit seriously as he is only joking.. Am still laughing at that sommersault partgrin
Only if you can pay for his service to render cross macing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello My Good Family, (based on the discussion discussed earlier concerning the issue of insulting our fellow family of Nairaland, in the name of mediocre), browsing through SMN website, I can see from the fact that there are many TOO-KNOW (over-sabi) Ogas' in SMN forum...they assume to their realities that any stocks without their self-underlining fundamentals are not supposed to trade or move upward within some stated price (of their choice). I can see why they assume people in Nairaland are inferior to them. It is a pity that those that failed to accommodate other peoples' opinion and personality find it very difficult to break-even in life, and talking of being successful. It is a pity. As the scripture stated in Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools". Let's just remain humble and do what we know best to help our fellow humanities. Have a bullish and positive surprises in this new week. I'm very sorry if i might have offended some people!

Be happy because your (positive) expectations shall be granted.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=soloniger][/quote]
What of continental reinsurance?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
myjoy08: Hello My Good Family, (based on the discussion discussed earlier concerning the issue of insulting our fellow family of Nairaland, in the name of mediocre), browsing through SMN website, I can see from the fact that there are many TOO-KNOW (over-sabi) Ogas' in SMN forum...they assume to their realities that any stocks without their self-underlining fundamentals are not supposed to trade or move upward within some stated price (of their choice). I can see why they assume people in Nairaland are inferior to them. It is a pity that those that failed to accommodate other peoples' opinion and personality find it very difficult to break-even in life, and talking of being successful. It is a pity. As the scripture stated in Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools". Let's just remain humble and do what we know best to help our fellow humanities. Have a bullish and positive surprises in this new week. I'm very sorry if i might have offended some people!

Be happy because your (positive) expectations shall be granted.

SMN is a well respected site,the guys there have a very deep knowledge of the market.
Focus on the good job you are doing here and stay out of controversies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
hbrednic:

SMN is a well respected site,the guys there have a very deep knowledge of the market.

Thank You Sir. Sir, that is what am saying (Inferiority perspective). I'm a very simple going humanity and don't like controversies as well. Look at what you just said now, that is very unfair too. What about us in Nairaland? You mean we are...? Remember, knowledge does not change us, we change ourselves.

Anyway, it is well.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
hbrednic:

That attitude is simply not it. Whats with the curtness?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
myjoy08:

Thank You Sir. Sir, that is what am saying (Inferiority perspective). I'm a very simple going humanity and don't like controversies as well. Look at what you just said now, that is very unfair too. What about us in Nairaland? You mean we are...? Remember, knowledge does not change us, we change ourselves.

Anyway, it is well.

The people that were talking down on NL over there,are regulars members of this forum.
i bet you most people on SMN doesnt have time for such pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dexterax: grin

you are laughing abi grin
you and emma no problem lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2014
SMN vs Nairaland? Pointless if you ask me. I intend to make the best of both worlds. Won't give up one for another. grin grin

Btw; where is moneysage n omajo1?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2014
Fresh and New: NSE Re-Launches Website​
Monday, July 14, ​2014

The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) announced on July 14, 2014 the upgrade and re-launch of its website (www.nse.com.ng) ​

With a more contemporary design, the new site incorporates a more intuitive navigation and introduces several enhanced features along with sections that will provide access to information on the various products and instruments that are listed and traded on the regulated market.​

The CEO of The Nigerian Stock Exchange, Mr. Oscar Onyema, states that, “the upgrade of The NSE’s website fits well with our desire to become the leading platform to access capital in Africa. Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and our goal is to leverage digital technology to provide capital market information to existing and potential investors”. The new site gives visitors a clearer view of The Exchange’s activities and allows transparent access to a wide variety of information and data from any device with a functional browser said Onyema. ​

Remarking on the upgrade of the website, Mr. Clifford Akpolo, Digital Marketing Manager of The NSE, said that “asides the new modern look, the site also has a dynamic search functionality that provides rich information for investors, issuers and dealing member firms. It also works as a channel for interaction between investors and the global capital market at large.”​

Akpolo revealed that the new website has many advantages and added values, compared with the previous website -including dynamic charts, access to market data reports on daily/weekly transactions, periodical statistical data and an effortless speedy web browser which contains a full content search engine that will enable investors to view listed companies information for selected periods.

http://www.nse.com.ng/mediacenter/pressreleases/Pages/NSE-Re-Launches-Website.aspx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2014
Oga myjoy08, pls dnt be distracted by anyone just continue with ur ministry of making ppl rich on dis forum.They can claim the have deep understanding of d market but d question is are nairalanders making good money on stock based on the info frm dis forum? Abd the answer is yes, so however they perceived us is immaterial to me.This same SMN ppl washed Caverton down when l wanted to enter mid june at 4.14 when my Oga dived in and lobied me to join but chicken out based on SMN analysis, my boss exit last week or so made him almost 50% up, infact he used d proceed to pay for his family's summer trip. So they don't knw it all, what we have here is working for us we shld value it however l am not saying cross learning is not good but we can always use our discretion. Oga myjoy08, well done Sir
myjoy08:

Anyway, it is well.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2014
hbrednic:

You deserve some acids for what you just uttered, but i am changed person. You really goofed. SMN has never helped as much as Nairaland has in my investment drive and thanks to my bnstl except hbrednic.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2014
hbrednic:

The people that were talking down on NL over there,are regulars members of this forum.
i bet you most people on SMN doesnt have time for such pettiness.

Guy you need to shut it there! you can worship SMNs forumites, you dont need to bring it here. Nobody cares

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2014
All this SMN insults,

There is a difference, on SMN there are mostly long term investors, here we have mostly traders,

In a sustained bear market, People here would loose far more money than those on SMN because the stocks with fundamentals and reputation would be less affected than the flying stocks with no substance behind them,

I've seen a bit of all, this is my 8th year in the market.

There are stocks I bought 2006 that are still in profit, no matter what happened in 2008 and co,

The stocks where I lost money where all speculative plays.

I do a bit of both today,

I still have my long term portfolio I hardly sell fromm, I get dividends which I re-invest from that,

I have my trading portfolio with another broker, I've made some quick money with that but I usually transfer money from there to long term.

There's no point. Being sentimental and abusive here, it doesn't help with the way you guys are perceived here,

There is a big lot of wisdom on SMN, try and be open and listen to both sides of every story,

You'd be thankful when the bears come. You can't wish or pray or bind or forbid them away, they always come

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (7745) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: thebargainhunte, yeddy99, emmasoft(m), Boshins, handsomebolanle, fidtopade, Adinije(f), otomatic(m), joedguy, Yem0350, kaykehin, 222Martins(m), Jerekre(m), Emndy(m), Blackman101, akpumpy, SetrakusRa(m), sterlingD(m), IamR, Princkez, ositadima1(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.