Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,706 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11020724 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (7800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
4dchairman: The timing of the result is strategic, the storm before the rush.

Do you mean the release of result and the deal sealing? Again for me, what I foresee is releasing the result (I hope is not what I'm thinking) then comes the storm and thereafter the deal sealing which activates the rush. This might be a real strategic move by the cowboys themselves.

I'm just thinking aloud sha.

Again #wetinIsabi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Comsol: Knowing when to do nothing is a big part of successful investing. Me I just they observe the market for now. Based on my observation and recent happenings, I don't see the Oxygen boys closing this COP deal as anticipated by this end of this month.
#wetinIsabi

No be today we start to hear deadline dates. Investors are already used to it. Trading and making profits continues, at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Comsol:

Do you mean the release of result and the deal sealing? Again for me, [b]what I foresee is releasing the result (I hope is not what I'm thinking) then comes the storm and thereafter the deal sealing which activates the rush. [/b]This might be a real strategic move by the cowboys themselves.

Again #wetinIsabi

And this may take up to three months. Just my thought...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cowboys owe their allegiance to one thing and one thing only; PROFIT.

Once in a while their motives may assume different forms and different timeframes but their allegiances never shift. The onus is on the investor or speculator to align or misalign himself accordingly in the cases where the timeframes of the cowboys are in or out of sync with theirs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dexterax: Cowboys owe their allegiance to one thing and one thing only; PROFIT.

Once in a while their motives may assume different forms and different timeframes but their allegiances never shift. The onus is on the investor or speculator to align or misalign himself accordingly in the cases where the timeframes of the cowboys are out of sync with theirs.

In the event however that the investor or speculator is also a cowboy himself, then he's better disposed to play the game.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
pls I'm looking at constain tomorrow,is it advisable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, that is the gimmicks of the game. Why sudden volume increased? God Bless!

#July20-24 around the corner. #DotheMaths

is it advisable to buy more Sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/LIVESTOCK%20FEEDS%20HALF-YEAR%20JUNE%202014.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
SWG1: Hmmn what a beautiful day on floor of the exchange and in NSEMPA. I see the blood of JESUS setting people free and redeeming souls, count yourself in and have a relationship with GOD, you will be fulfilled.

Though their is bear, but it only helps usher in a bullrun. We ve not seen it worse than sept 2013 yet.

#BELIEVING IS SEEING.

What can watch a way our sins and uncertainties of life? Nothing, but the blood of the lamp (which is Jesus)! Count it all joy, because joy cometh in the morning no matter what is going on in your life. Stay strong once again, your dry bone shall rise again!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Comsol: Knowing when to do nothing is a big part of successful investing. Me I just they observe the market for now. Based on my observation and recent happenings, I don't see the Oxygen boys closing this COP deal as anticipated by the end of this month.

#wetinIsabi

Sir, it is normal. As human perception and assumptions is what makes trading and investing in stocks look interesting. You might be right though, but who are mine to say you are wrong? Stay tune, it is well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Comsol:

Do you mean the release of result and the deal sealing? Again for me, what I foresee is releasing the result (I hope is not what I'm thinking) then comes the storm and thereafter the deal sealing which activates the rush. This might be a real strategic move by the cowboys themselves.

Again #wetinIsabi
That's what my script says Comsol.Season 4 ,part 1. I will rather get my timing wrong than be caught unaware when the stock will go viral.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.”
― Warren Buffett
“Games are won by players who focus on the playing field –- not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard.”
― Warren Buffett.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
''I don buy one way ticket to the land of prosperity via desert,is either I make it or not ,all my portfolio is in those two stocks."That was my post some days ago,truly I"m kneck(chin in reality) in the Oando play,it is tedious,sapping,nerve recking and gloomy,but above all I'm enjoying it. It reminds me of my school anthem "...backward never,forward ever,great ***".Sorry,I'm thinking aloud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
4dchairman: ''I don buy one way ticket to the land of prosperity via desert,is either I make it or not ,all my portfolio is in those two stocks."That was my post some days ago,truly I"m kneck(chin in reality) in the Oando play,it is tedious,sapping,nerve recking and gloomy,but above all I'm enjoying it. It reminds me of my school anthem "...backward never,forward ever,great ***".Sorry,I'm thinking aloud.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
4dchairman: ''I don buy one way ticket to the land of prosperity via desert,is either I make it or not ,all my portfolio is in those two stocks."That was my post some days ago,truly I"m kneck(chin in reality) in the Oando play,it is tedious,sapping,nerve recking and gloomy,but above all I'm enjoying it. It reminds me of my school anthem "...backward never,forward ever,great ***".Sorry,I'm thinking aloud.

You remind me of Micheal Jackson song, 'you are not alone, l am here with you' Bros l am 90% on oando l loaded abt 600k units so no going back, anyhow o ma ja sope ni. Am ready to wait till Dec 2015 for it to click N100. Am in and fully in and ave told my family that no luxury aside normal upkeep and schl fees, we are all on OYO until Oando perform.Not easy but wetin man go do.I no go come go kill myself (mi o le wa lo para mi)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
myjoy08: I will post the insurance hints today or tomorrow by his grace.
Oga myjoy08 please dont procastinate grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
securi:

You remind me of Micheal Jackson song, 'you are not alone, l am here with you' Bros l am 90% on oando l loaded abt 600k units so no going back, anyhow o ma ja sope ni. Am ready to wait till Dec 2015 for it to click N100. Am in and fully in and ave told my family that no luxury aside normal upkeep and schl fees, we are all on OYO until Oando perform.Not easy but wetin man go do.I no go come go kill myself (mi o le wa lo para mi)
I salute ur courage,it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
@4dchairman and @securi me and my own are also on OYO #untilOandoperforms grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
passwelle: @4dchairman and @securi me and my own are also on OYO #untilOandoperforms grin grin grin
Thank GOD the golden egg is still alive,just need some fattening up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
securi:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
securi:

600,000 units X 26.57 grin

Choi... Bros I can imagine how u dey feel wen people like us wey no dey buy pass 2000 units go dey pray make Oando reach our car park @N10, N15, N20 etc. in fact, I rebuke Evilspirit and Marketcrash IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Elai147:

600,000 units X 26.57 grin

Choi... Bros I can imagine how u dey feel wen people like us wey no dey buy pass 2000 units go dey pray make Oando reach our car park @N10, N15, N20 etc. in fact, I rebuke Evilspirit and Marketcrash IJN.
Bros, to be sincere, na curse l dey curse una, but l just can't say it out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin See as men dey subject their families to OYO mode until Oando perform. grin Reminds me of this Christ Embassy song

#singing... U are the pillar that holds my life ooo (2x), Oando Plc, U are the pillar (3x) that holds my life o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
securi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know say na Evilspirit dat curse go first affect before e reach the rest...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
securi:

Oga B2BR U better cover yourself and your portfolio with the blood of baba J. Their are so many forces working against us. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmm, hmmm this Oando you people are sharing, It seems I should join the bus. Somebody please tell me when bus ticket starts selling for N10.50. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princeuk21(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
i will like to join you guys please which book or site is adviceable to read through so as to enable me participate in NSE? Thanks cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by neutralist: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
INVESTOR ACCOUNT DETAILS - CSCS ONLINE
Investor Name
House Name
Account Number
Clearing House Number(CHN)
Address

I know and have details of the above as contained in the account statement but the password. Like I said the broker opens cscs account free of charge for their clients. Should I demand for the password or do I open a new since I intend being directly involved in ordering/trading.

Elai147:

As Jackbauer rightly said, you need to register and pay the necessary fee to get an online access to your CSCS account directly from the CSCS online portal. If your broker has an online portal, they can give you logon details which you can use to log in but that is still different from CSCS online.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
neutralist: INVESTOR ACCOUNT DETAILS - CSCS ONLINE
Investor Name
House Name
Account Number
Clearing House Number(CHN)
Address

I know and have details of the above as contained in the account statement but the password. Like I said the broker opens cscs account free of charge for their clients. Should I demand for the password or do I open a new since I intend being directly involved in ordering/trading.

Follow this link and signup for CSCS online http://www.cscsnigeriaplc.com/home/register. This gives you a direct access to CSCS online platform which is better than and different from accessing your CSCS account via your broker's online platform (if they have one). The subscription fee is N2500 for individual account. If you are not comfortable with this, you may ask your broker for the password you talked about but I'm sure they don't have online platform because if they do, they would have given you your logon details without you asking for it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
passwelle:
Oga myjoy08 please dont procastinate grin

Sir, I still stand by my points. Tomorrow is the deadline i give myself to post the hints by the grace of God. Stay alert!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
securi:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (7800) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: talktofemi, Harshreality, Ojoboak(m), Curiouscity(m), drotba(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.