Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967314 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
uboma:

As a forum meant for investors, can we be more accommodating to other members who may not share our faith but are genuine investors? Not everyone here are Christians.

Happy Investing @ everyone
you are christian to start with. be it any thing you belive but you talk food e.t.c and going to die one day ? we are all GOD SANT. dont play your self 419 or dont be one of fool's .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
courage89:

In your analysis, what's your assumption of total outstanding shares and debt?
Total debt exposure of US$ 1.2 billion taking into consideration the recent debt conversion to stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
The spirit has 24 million Naira and needs 1 million units of Oando. Let anybody with ear hear what the spirit is saying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax: grin

Na 10 million me get and I need 1 million units of Oando

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wey that my Toronto broker phone number sef?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Like Dexterax like e.spirit. Equality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman:
Total debt exposure of US$ 1.2 billion taking into consideration the recent debt conversion to stocks.

While I agree with you that Oando is undervalued, partly based on the strength of the cop acquisition, their industry's fundamentals, tax advantages and other local and international prospects. I think its too premature to be estimating the fair price of 1unit of the company. There are a lot of side dealings going on with the oxygen boys now, that its so diffdifficult to predict their number of outstanding shares, debt level or other under the table deals that might flaw reasonable analysis. I will wait till I see their fy result.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
courage89:

While I agree with you that Oando is undervalued, partly based on the strength of the cop acquisition, their industry's fundamentals, tax advantages and other local and international prospects. I think its too premature to be estimating the fair price of 1unit of the company. There are a lot of side dealings going on with the oxygen boys now, that its so diffdifficult to predict their number of outstanding shares, debt level or other under the table deals that might flaw reasonable analysis. I will wait till I see their fy result.

2013 or 2015? No result from Oando till next year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
U
courage89:

spot on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
E bi like say the Oando saga continues..Chia!!!!

#jokeoftheyear

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
ihedioramma: you are christian to start with. be it any thing you belive but you talk food e.t.c and going to die one day ? we are all GOD SANT. dont play your self 419 or dont be one of fool's .

Can anyone here who understands the above post help me break it down? The op seems to writing in tongues (if there's anything like that).

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
uboma:

Can anyone here who understands the above post help me break it down? The op seems to writing in tongues (if there's anything like that).

Call him 'dude' and see how he reacts...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

E be like deacon don begin regress again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elai147:

I think Oando may get to N25 and even less. Seems to be repeating a similar pattern...

@Bolded: what sort of pattern?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
New names keeps on popping out on this thread..i see more bulls but lets begin to thread with caution.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
uboma:
ihedioramma: you are christian to start with. be it any thing you belive but you talk food e.t.c and going to die one day ? we are all GOD SANT. dont play your self 419 or dont be one of fool's .

you are a christian, right ? no matter whatever is your belief, we are humans and Gods chidren.never decieve yourself.

he is our inhouse pastor, you need to be in-spirit to comprehend his messages, be assured that he mearnt no harm.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dragonking: New names keeps on popping out on this thread..i see more bulls but lets begin to thread with caution.

Oga Dragonking, i didn't know this is a closed group tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nexth11:

@Bolded: what sort of pattern?

Back and forth! Pendulum pattern.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
hbrednic:

you are a christian, right ? no matter whatever is your belief, we are humans and Gods chidren.never decieve yourself.

he is our inhouse pastor, you need to be in-spirit to comprehend his messages, be assured that he mearnt no harm.

Pastor my foot! He should learn to write more legibly and respect others' faith next time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
uboma:

Pastor my foot! He should learn to write more legibly and respect others' faith next time.

Pls let's halt this here. We know how to ignore posts dat don't go well with us.

Meanwhile, still laffing at Oga Dexter's "call him dude" grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
isn't he right? Are we not all God's children? Is the concept of religions and denominations not man made?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dangote Sugar. Waiting for Fidelity Bank's bus to pack.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nexth11:

Show me were it was stated that it was a closed group..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nexth11:

Show me were it was stated that it was a closed group..grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Toluway: Dangote Sugar. Waiting for Fidelity Bank's bus to pack.
any too wan leak sugar?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2014
hbrednic:

Thank's brother, uboma did you understand it now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Dexterax:

grin
he want to tell us that he dont understand wewanagona

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Dragonking:

Show me were it was stated that it was a closed group..

Thought you were complaining on new names popping up on the forum...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

E be like deacon don begin regress again
My dear am not deacon as you may think. i use the word's i like and people understand it ,but want to make play of it.go to smn and read there post you will come back and thank me. one love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:57am On Jul 16, 2014
uboma:

go to smn and other room here you cant undersand many of there post (they are not deacon ). every body with him own way.follow your way let me follow my, but remember to keep the law JESUS gave to us that is the best english language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Hogwarthtrades and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.